Corey Moore, Corporate Whore Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I often thought about Dick in the evenings, especially when I did my stretching exercises. With plenty of lube, the dildo fit better each time. Fantasizing that my boss was attached to it provided frequent orgasms- exercise never felt so good! And I'd trimmed myself back to a tuft like Nikki advised, so physically I was ready for big Dick.

Emotionally, I was a mess. The problem was dumb, trusting Walter. I might not be doing this if he'd fallen short anywhere besides our bedroom. Sure, he wasn't much of a financial provider either, but we'd been together for ten years.

I tried to convince myself that the reasons for fucking my boss were the money and blackmail. But I knew down inside that I liked the sex, in spite of my reluctance. I was being forced to do this, but part of me wanted it.

One Thursday, Ms. Townsend had a terse message for me.

"Be ready for Dick tomorrow morning. He has his schedule freed up to put you to work."

My heart leapt.

"Ohhh.... Where?"

"He's taking you into the bedroom suite behind his office."

I began to get cold feet.

"Um.... I don't think I can do this."

"Too late to back out now. Besides, I know that when he gets started, you'll wonder why you resisted."

"I just don't know," I whined, but Nikki just went right by that.

"Wear something sexy tomorrow, but not too obvious. We need to keep the sex top secret."

The next morning, I didn't leave until Walter was gone for his temporary job. I didn't want him asking if I was going to a party, since I was wearing my little black dress and heels. I'd bought some skimpy black lingerie and stockings to wear underneath.

"Ooo! Fantastic!" Nikki gasped as I unbuttoned my overcoat. "Leave your coat on and go straight to his office before anybody sees you. Tap once then let yourself in."

Seconds later I slipped inside. The blinds were drawn and the inner door leading to the bedroom was open. My heart was racing because I knew my movie-star boss would be there waiting to fuck me silly!

Confused thoughts ran through my head now. Would I be doing this if I hadn't found the book? Or was this something evil that I'd begun to enjoy in the Private Room while waiting tables at Starlight Club? But it was too late to think about it now.

"Come in, Corey," my boss beckoned.

He was wrapped in a towel- just showered judging by the wet hair- and poured two glasses of wine. Alcohol at 9:00 in the morning! But I needed something to help me relax.

"You look lovely today."

"Thank you, Mr. Maitland," I stammered.

"It's Dick, remember? Now let me have a good look at you this morning before you get those nice clothes off.... Beautiful!... I'm glad to have you working for my company, Corey."

I didn't say anything as I pirouetted at the foot of the big bed.

"You're quiet this morning. Maybe you think that I'm just using you? That I'm only interested in your body?... No, it's more than that. While I appreciate you as an attractive woman, I find you very charming too. You have a certain chemistry, an excellent combination of looks and personality that we saw from the first."

He hadn't charmed me into wanting sex with him, not yet at least. I still felt like a scared rabbit, ready to bolt any second. But alone with Dick like this, I was surprised at how polite and quietly pleasant he was. On account of my evident discomfort- even reluctance- he was being patient. Both of us knew what was required of me- the boss had all the power here. Still....

"Relax with me, Corey. There's no rush," he said softly, directing me to the plush chairs along one side of the room. "I hope we can enjoy our time together."

Dick was smooth and polished, very experienced in these situations. The wine began to melt away my reluctance, and I started to see my boss in a better light. I had fantasies about this gorgeous man and in minutes they would be fulfilled.

Quiet conversation and a second glass of wine made me rather bold.

"I think I'm ready now," I whispered. "Now or never."

"Wonderful," he replied, slowly pulling me to my feet and enveloping me in his strong arms.

My head was spinning- excitement and alcohol- as our lips met. He playfully licked at my pouting mouth.

"Mmm... tasty lipstick. Wear it often for me," he whispered seductively.

We kissed harder and this lead quickly lead to deep, probing French licks and sucks. I heard my own soft moaning- me operating on instinct. This handsome man knew how to kiss a woman, not slobbering on my mouth like my clumsy husband.

Then I felt Dick's palms sliding along the side of my breasts as he clutched me closer. He took his time, caressing me with his fingertips until my nipples were as stiff as bullets and tingling with sensation. I felt light-headed when he stepped back enough to begin drawing little circles around each one.

Next, he firmly gripped each point between two fingers and rolled them. It felt so good! My head tilted back as a low moan issued from deep in my throat. I was lost now, any hesitancy evaporating. I was floating on a cloud somewhere above, readying myself to be fucked by the boss.

My juices were seeping, and Dick knew it.

"Let's go to bed," he whispered.

My mumbled "Uh-huh," raised the white flag of surrender. I'd lost the battle, my reluctance defeated.

Dick dropped his tented towel and slid one big hand up my thigh while he resumed his delicious tonguing. My legs opened- my body wanted him to touch me, to caress me intimately. One finger slipped beneath my tiny thong, already soaked in eager anticipation.

Then another finger. I could feel them easing into my nicely stretched opening. One searched for my little pearl. Dick was unhurried, and the teasing was exquisite! My legs widened more to give him easy touch.

With his free hand, he lifted his stiff cock and pushed it against my body. I knew what he wanted, so I reached to stroke it while he continued to finger me. We edged closer to the bed, then he pulled me down on it beside him. Kneeling next to me, he continued torturing my stiff clitoris as I worked his big cock.

"Suck it," he whispered, pushing on my shoulder to position me so that he could keep playing with my oozing pussy. His erect penis was in my face, ready for me to gobble down, like he wanted.

I took the bulbous crown between my lips and sucked firmly, tasting silky drops of pre-cum. It helped ease his throbbing shaft deeper into my mouth. Both of us were breathing hard and moaning from the pleasurable sensations.

"Do you like this?" he whispered.

"Uh-huh," I mumbled again around the girth in my mouth.

"Good. Take it all."

My hand grasped the thick base of it and pumped firmly as I took him right to the top of my throat. I could feel Dick moving in rhythm, gently fucking my face as if he was in my pussy. Well, his fingers were down there, three of them, buried up to his palm, opening me for what would be coming next.

I'd followed Nikki's advice and was ready for this. Ready and completely willing at this point.

"You can fuck me now, Dick," I heard myself purr.

"No rush. You're so good at this, but don't forget about my balls," he reminded me.

He was clean-shaven there, so his skin tasted fresh as I nibbled his sack. Each ball seemed to be as large as an egg; His hand came to the back of my head while he directed me.

"Take them into your mouth, one-by-one.... Ahhh... suck now," he groaned. "Stroke my cock at the same time.... That's perfect."

Dick's whole appendage seemed to be pulsing, ready to deliver a massive load when the time came. I wondered how long he'd be able to last with this kind of stimulation.

"Take both," came from above me, and I struggled to take the entire contents of his big sack into my mouth. I sputtered and he shifted his body to bring bring it out.

"Good try, Corey. Let's fuck."

What followed became so intense that I can hardly recall the details of it. My boss rolled me onto my back effortlessly, then came above me. Kneeling between my spread thighs, he took his stiff member in one hand while his fingers held me open with the other. Then he dragged it across my fleshy lips several times before slowly edging between them

"OK so far?" he asked softly and I bobbed my head. It felt more than just okay!

"Good... there's more."

Dick began rocking his hips, pushing deeper each time until I knew he couldn't go any farther. Then he leaned forward close to my tits and told me,

"Wrap your legs around me and loop your arms behind my neck."

I clung to his strong body as he lifted me up enough to slide a pillow under my bum. This tilted my pelvis enough for him to slide impossibly deep into my pink.

"No farther, Dick," I cautioned. "Just do me now!"

It was exquisite! My pussy was packed with plunging manhood as he rocked firmly against me. My legs grasped his tapered waist and I fell into my own machine-like rhythm, lifting up against his heavenly thrusts. I was tremendously aroused, so my flowing juices kept the whole thing operating smoothly. This was sex like I never knew before.

The rest is a blur. Just when I thought that I couldn't take much more, Dick withdrew so we could rest a bit. Then his muscular arms shifted me into another position where his cock would fill me again. On my front, legs wide with that pillow tilting me up at the right angle. On my side, with him pushing into me from the back while I rubbed my little pearl. On my knees, pounding me vigorously from behind.

All so good!

I came at least twice, but my boss was relentless. We both perspired heavily as he plied my body in more exciting ways- things I'd never experienced before. He fucked my mouth while my head hung over the side of the bed. He eagerly sucked my little pearl until I climaxed yet again, right on his face. Then he had me crouch above his body and bounce on his cock while his big palms lifted my cheeks.

This time, he finally let loose, exploding to fill me with everything from those big balls. Dick must have pumped into me a dozen times before he was fully drained. In the meantime, I rubbed out yet another shattering orgasm. How many in all? I lost count.

I rolled off him and lay catching my breath. Crazy thoughts rushed through my dizzy head. Where was I? What time was it? Would I ever be able to walk again? Never in my life had I experienced energetic sex like this.

Dick looked over at me. "Well done, Corey," he softly praised me. "We knew you'd be good, but I had no idea how good. I hope we can do this again regularly."

It was my big test and I'd passed with flying colours. I'd been thoroughly Dick'd!

****

I could hardly stay awake Friday evening and was asleep by 9:00, absolutely exhausted. How had Nikki managed four years of such strenuous sex?

In the morning there was a note on the kitchen counter from Walter. He'd gone to help a friend with some home repairs. My husband was a slouch in bed but otherwise quite handy. I made myself some coffee and began thinking about yesterday, all the while reading Walter's note again.

Then I sat punishing myself emotionally before he returned home.

How could I take so much pleasure with my boss when I already had a man? Why was I so selfish that I'd forget him while Dick played my body like an instrument? Was orgasm after orgasm really enough? Was it all that mattered for a company whore?

A splitting headache came on. I decided to tell my husband that I'd be leaving my job at the company to look for another one.

In the afternoon Walter returned home. Unfortunately, he wasn't very appealing- unshaven, smelly, and sweating from work with his friend- and that made it even harder to tell him my decision.

He didn't take it well.

"What's this?" he exclaimed, annoyed with me. "Just when there's more money coming in than ever before! Just when the bills are all paid and we're setting something aside for a holiday! Why?"

"Well... I don't like working there," I replied hesitantly.

"Do you think I like my job?" he shouted. "The one I have now is dirty and dangerous if I'm not careful up on the roof. Doesn't pay anywhere near what you make either. No, you have to keep yours."

"Walter, I have trouble with the boss."

That was as close as I could get to the real reason without admitting anything.

"Nobody likes their boss! I hate mine, the bastard. "But 'I owe, I owe, So off to work I go.' That's the way working life is, and you're no different, Corey."

"Look, Walter, he's coming on to me," I ventured to the limit of how much I'd say about the situation. "What about that?"

"So, talk to Personnel and they can straighten it. That's their job. Whatever you do, you can't quit. Not now. We need that money."

"Is that all that matters to you!" I flared up.

"Dammit Corey! I don't care. Can you think of anything more important?" he yelled at me.

That ended our conversation. We were both angry, and Walter wasn't making this easy for me. He didn't see me as anything more than a good income. If only he knew why I'd suggested quitting.

Now I was really trapped. My husband insisted that I keep working for the company, and I knew that I'd be fired if I didn't continue my sex role there. So, I shrugged my shoulders, fully resigned to it. From now on...

I'd be Corey Moore, the corporate whore.

I would act like Dick and Nikki owned me.

My boss would pound me for his pleasure.

And my supervisor would lick me to orgasm.

What else can a blackmailed office girl do?

Please rate or comment on my story. Thanks.

Who will Corey be with next as she slides down the rabbit hole of her own making?

12