Corey Moore, Corporate Whore Ch. 03

Story Info
How long can she pretend its the only way to keep her job?
6k words
4.44
6.7k
7

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

This is a work of fiction, a fantasy starring:

Corey Moore: The narrator, a thirty-year-old woman working for a large company.

Walter Moore: Corey's 'low drive' husband who often takes her for granted.

Dick Maitland: The handsome company president, with a big appetite for sex.

Nikki Townsend: Dick's attractive Personal Assistant and the chief company whore.

In the previous chapter, Corey spent plenty of 'Dick time' in the bedroom behind his executive office. As stimulating as it was, Corey is still reluctant and deeply conflicted about her new role as corporate plaything. That's where this chapter begins.

The Dinner Party

On Monday morning, I reported to the office in a funk. I felt weighed down by my awful dilemma. My supervisor, Nikki Townsend, probably figured she was cheering me up when she beckoned me over to her reception desk and whispered,

"Dick thought you were amazing on Friday. I almost feel threatened.... He's mine you know," before continuing. "And, I'll bet you liked it?"

"Sure... but I felt terrible about it all weekend. I'm married!" I blurted out.

"Shhh!" Her finger went across her lips. "You'll get used to that. The three of us are the only ones around here who know about this arrangement. and we need to keep it that way, so don't tell him."

"I only told Walter that I disliked my job, but he doesn't want me to quit. Don't worry, I didn't say anything about the real reason.... so, I guess I'll have to stay."

"That's what we want to hear, Corey. But admit it, Dick was more than just good, wasn't he?"

I nodded my head and smiled sheepishly.

Nikki laughed, "I knew it!" Then she said that the two of us were going to a fancy place for lunch today. I wondered if it was a little treat for my performance with Mr. Maitland last Friday.

About mid-morning, the boss called me into his office and asked me to close the door. I hoped that he wasn't looking for sex again, either down on my knees or in the executive bed. Instead, he quietly thanked me for "my assistance" last week. Dick went on to explain that I would need to clear Friday evening because he'd be making supper for Nikki and me at his place.

"I love to cook and have people enjoy food with me. By the way, the two of you will be the dessert," he smirked.

"What!... My husband, what do I tell him?"

"I suppose you could say that you're going to be a blazing flambe," he joked.

"Seriously?"

"Tell him it's a late meeting. Better still, a job training session. That's not really a lie. You'll probably be learning lots more new things," he grinned.

I was flustered. "I don't think I can do it. Not with Nikki too."

"Nonsense," he cut in. "After all the things you saw at Starlight Club. And there was that little session the three of us had right here at my desk last week. We figured you'd be ready and willing."

"Mr. Maitland, I'm not comfortable with this whole thing..."

"But you want to keep this job, right?"

"Yes, I need it."

"And you and I had a wonderful time on Friday, didn't we?"

"OK, I did, but does Nikki know about this?"

"Of course. I planned it with her. She'll be telling you more today."

Now I felt like I'd been set up earlier that morning. So that was why my supervisor had invited out to lunch. She didn't want to talk about the coming Friday evening with anybody else from the office around to hear.

****

Our lunch date was at a posh restaurant a block or so from the office. It was not a place that Walter and I could ever afford. The staff knew her and led us to a very private table off to one corner.

I was feeling angry with Nikki, and she realized it. As soon as we sat down, she told the maitre d' to bring us two martinis. Not much was said before they arrived. Finally, I couldn't hold my tongue any longer.

"Why are we here, Nikki? He already told me about Friday, so you don't need to sugarcoat it."

She seemed a bit surprised.

"You're not pleased? Still having second thoughts about your new role, I see. Actually, that's why we're away from the office. I want to be sure you're ready for this or if you have any concerns."

"The dinner party sounds nice, but having us for dessert doesn't!" I hissed.

"Oh, he said that?" she chuckled. "Dick needs to get some new lines. Always calls me his dessert when he cooks at the penthouse."

"But the two of us? Isn't he being greedy? I'll feel uncomfortable..."

"Corey, we already spent time with him last week. This just won't be so rushed and much nicer."

"Umm... I haven't gone all the way with a woman before. You know, in bed. Will we have to do anything together?"

"Of course. We're for after dinner and Dick loves to watch. So, we're going to be kissing and everything else to warm him up for the big finale. Then we'll be sharing him at the same time."

I should have known that was expected of me as corporate whore, but it didn't make it any easier to accept. I said nothing while I let this sink in. Nikki was a very attractive woman, not much older than me. But she was so free and easy about sex that I felt intimidated by her.

Our half hour with the boss last week had been a frantic whirlwind, not much different than my past exhibitionism at Starlight. This was different.

"I suppose you and I will be... uh... will be making love?" I eventually stammered.

"Yes. That's so exciting. I've been waiting, you know."

"Dammit, Nikki! I'm already nervous about this. I don't think..."

"You can do it, right?" she finished my sentence. "OK. Phone Walter and tell him you'll be an hour or so late tonight. We'll be getting better acquainted in the executive bedroom."

"You and me?"

"I have to be sure you're ready, so we all have a good time on Friday. We'll go there after people leave work today."

There wasn't much else to say because we both knew that I had no choice. Apparently I'd be getting a crash course in my corporate training. Call it 'Having Sex with Another Woman.' When our waiter came with a beautiful lunch, we made small-talk about everything else until it was time to walk back to the office.

The end of the workday came too quickly. All afternoon I'd been working myself up to what I'd be doing after everyone left. I liked Nikki- she was usually nice to me- and I had to admit that she was very sexy. I was used to being around naked women at the club, even getting myself off while they blew customers in the Private Room. But this would be much more personal and intimate.

Then it was time to go to Dick's office and pass through to the well-appointed bedroom behind. My supervisor led me by the hand, taking control right away.

"Let's start with you, Corey, and have some fun here," Nikki said as she unbuttoned my blouse before reaching around to unclasp my bra.

"I really love your tits, girl," she whispered and smiled. "I'll show you mine too."

She quickly stripped to the waist, then hugged me tightly so our boobs mashed together. Her breasts were bigger than mine with long nipples, already stiff.

"Dick loves to get big nipples into his mouth.... I do too!"

She bent her neck to kiss and suck mine for a while. It did feel good and soon they were stimulated to attention. Then she moved on with my training.

"Your skirt now. Take it off for me, Corey."

At the same time, she unzipped hers and let it drop to the floor. She stood completely naked except for pull-up stockings and her shoes. No knickers!

"I usually don't wear anything more than I have to at the office. Never can tell when that man wants a quick feel or more."

"Um... nice," I choked a bit because my throat was tight, dry.

I saw that Nikki was clean shaven below and that her mound was prominent, with fleshy, protruding lips. Despite my reluctance, my heart was racing at the sight of this voluptuous naked woman, my supervisor.

"You like? Then taste me. Do it, Corey," she ordered.

My supervisor put her hands on my shoulders to push me down, at the same time spreading her stance to give me access to her pussy. I kissed gently above the open slit and caught the mixed aroma of woman and perfume. I hesitated and she pressed my head a bit.

"Go ahead now. See how I taste. It's all yours."

I did as ordered, and I was rewarded with a juicy nectar oozing from her fleshy lips. It was not at all unpleasant- tangy and exotic. She pressed my head against her to signal that she wanted me to lap at her naked body some more. She began to writhe against me.

"My clit," Nikki whispered. " Ugh.... Kiss and suck.... Now!"

It was stiff and she helped me by using her hands to unsheathe it more, while tilting her pelvis upward. I heard satisfied moans and felt her grinding against my buried face.

"Oh yeah. Ohh... don't stop. Suck me!... Yeah...."

I bore down on her clit even harder and she began thrusting against my face, coming hard!

"Ugh... ugh.... Oh Fuuuccckk.... Ahhhhh!"

A few moments later, she took me by the chin and lifted me up to her grinning face. My supervisor stared into my eyes, then French kissed me long and hard, sucking her own juices from my tongue.

"Mmm... you taste good, girl," she laughed. "Your turn now. Take those off and lay on the edge of the bed, legs over the side."

Then she was on me. Nikki kissed down my body, and aggressively pushed me wider, before diving in to make a meal out of my puss. She kissed and lapped at my bare lips before darting her tongue inside. I was soaking wet from all this stimulation, which only seemed to make her want more.

Before long, she was at my clit. The kisses were lovely, the sucking divine. I remember rolling my head from side-to-side as my hips thrust upward to meet her face. Nikki was so practiced, so skillful, that I reached down and pressed her head tightly against me. Then my stomach muscles grabbed and clenched several times as I climaxed.

Moments later I heard her gasping, and she forced my hand away. "You're smothering me!"

Then she grinned and complimented me. "Fantastic! He'll enjoy watching us making it that way."

"So that's girl-girl love," I mused to myself. "l can do this."

Another step in my job training was finished. Nikki had groomed me for performance sex with her. On Friday it would be with the boss at his penthouse, but I knew that in future it would be with the clients in the little black book who had a yen for girl-on-girl fun. Could I do that? I didn't want to think about it.

Afterward, we sat in Dick's executive bedroom going over some of the details for our dinner date with him. It all seemed very strange, not like the conventional office job I'd expected when I applied. We didn't finish up until almost 7:00 and it was another half hour before I was home.

I still felt flustered when I saw my husband Walter sitting at the kitchen table, a beer in hand. It didn't appear that he'd eaten yet. That man is so lazy- he was waiting for me to make dinner, the last thing I wanted to do right then!

"Late night, Corey. You must be hungry too?" he remarked, a not-too-subtle hint for me to get started on his food.

All I really wanted was to rush to the shower to unwind under the hot water.

"More job training. This is all new to me, you know," I quipped with some sarcasm.

"You must be getting pretty good at it by now," he remarked, without any awareness of what sort of practice I'd been receiving.

"They say I'm improving. So many things to learn!" I shot back.

"Like what?" Walter asked, content with his beer for a little longer while I went to check the fridge to see what there was to eat. I took a few moments to think about my answer.

"They're teaching me everything," I repeated, "and it's all new to me. Copying papers and filing reports. Delivering the office mail and using the complicated phone system. Other things too."

My husband was impressed. "They expect a lot of you."

"You have no idea, Walter."

"And your boss, is he still coming on to you? You didn't like that part of the job."

I saw an opening to prepare him for later in the week.

"He's okay now. In fact, he's having a dinner party at his place on Friday after work. Some of us from our section are invited and I want to join them. He's doing the cooking and I'm curious about what we're having, especially for dessert."

I was having some fun with this odd conversation.

"Sure, go ahead. I'll just be at the pub instead of waiting for my supper."

Then he made a little joke, asking about Nikki. "Your lady supervisor- is she Beauty and the Bitch?" We both laughed.

"She can be demanding but shows me exactly what she wants done. We'll be together at the party on Friday."

Walter smiled. "Good. I don't want you to be like a stranger there with those other people."

"Don't worry about me. I'll be in good hands," I smiled, telling my man far more than I hoped he'd ever find out about my new job.

"Well, I'm glad it's going fine there. The money is good, so just keep doing what they tell you and you'll be alright. You don't want to piss them off and lose it all, eh. This is the best money you ever made and you need to keep it coming in."

Then he looked at the fridge. "Hey, it's getting late and I'm hungry. What did you find in there for us to eat?"

I flared up immediately. "So that's what I mean to you: money and food! Do you care about anything else? You could get off your lazy ass and do more for us instead of dumping it all on me!"

He saw that I was mad, then proceeded to make it worse..

"Aw, take it easy Corey. You're my wife. That's what you do for me, right?"

"You just use me, Walter. You aren't holding up your end of the bargain, and I am sick of it!" I spat back.

My annoying husband knew I was angry and suddenly got up from his chair. He walked over to the fridge and took me in his arms. I resisted, but he just grinned at me, trying in his own clumsy way to be charming.

"How about a kiss for me, pretty office girl. Ain't done this for a while, since you've been so busy."

Before I could step back, he pulled me close and put his lips to mine, forcing his tongue inside to probe around. I knew that about an hour or so before I'd been at Nikki and hadn't brushed or chewed gum since then. I tried to close my mouth and Walter pulled away to look at me.

"That was different. What have you been doing lately?"

Now what could I say? I had to think fast.

"We were out for lunch today and I didn't have any breath mints..."

"Must have been some of that foreign food?" he cut in. "It's sort of tangy, a musky taste."

"It was. Nikki took me to a posh restaurant near the office to talk over some work stuff more privately."

"Hey, with the money from your new job, maybe we can afford to go there to eat sometime?" he remarked. "It tasted good- I'll try that dish for myself."

It was all I could do not to laugh out loud. That man can be so clueless!

****

The rest of the week passed quickly. Dick and Nikki were very busy because it was time for monthly reports, all of which had to be typed, copied, distributed and filed. I was on the run all week, sometimes working right through my breaks because I wanted to get home on time to make Walter's supper. I didn't want any suspicion that something was amiss.

Late in the day on Thursday, Nikki called me to a private meeting in the little room alongside the reception area. She said that we wouldn't be long and got right to the point.

"Tomorrow after work, right. Are you all ready, Corey?"

"Oh... we've been so busy that I completely forgot about it," I joked, accompanied by an exaggerated eye roll.

"You're going to have a fun time and we both know it. So don't pretend you're not interested because I know you better than that."

I told her about Walter kissing me as soon as I came home Monday, then saying that he wants to try the spicy food at the same restaurant. She thought about it for a moment, then we both burst out laughing.

"Girl, be sure to brush up before you go home after the little party because you'll have lots more of that 'foreign flavour' in your mouth."

Then she continued. "A couple of things to know, Corey. Take your time. He likes the chase when he's not here at the office. Tease and tempt is the game."

"That should be fun. And I hope he cooks as well as you say," I commented.

"You'll love dessert," she joked. "Shaved puss, scented with perfume- that's the winning recipe."

"Ohh... I wonder if Walter will notice I'm bare. What should I say?"

"Just say it's for him. Men love that. By the way, you'll likely be home very late, maybe after midnight. Warn him, so he doesn't get suspicious."

Then I became serious. "I really don't like all this lying, Nikki. It bothers me."

"Look, Corey. Do you ever fake orgasm with him?"

"Of course. Most of the time we do it, which isn't very often."

"This is not much different. Instead of faking that it was good, now it really will be, and you'll be pretending that it didn't even happen. Same sort of deception as far as I can see."

"Well... maybe," but I wasn't convinced. This new role as office whore didn't sit well with me, even though I was angry with Walter, and the office sex was better than anything I'd had known before.

Then Nikki finished off our private meeting.

"Have a good time on Friday, girl. You're ready for this, and to be honest, after being with you already, so am I. You're so hot when you get started, and Dick thinks the same. Just do well and he'll shower you with money and gifts. "

"That's all I need to know then?"

"Oh, one more thing. Sometimes he'll be playful. Likes to have themes and mess around with clothes and lingerie for us. Just go along with everything that comes up, even if it seems a little crazy. He'll take it from there."

Afterward, I had plenty to think about.

When did my reluctance cave in? Looking back, I asked myself the question. I didn't want to do this at first, but felt forced, threatened with being fired from a job which I wanted to keep. After that I fell into my new role step-by-step, first with the boss and then my supervisor, the two people who determined whether or not I kept my position.

Sure, I'd risen to sex with them already, but now I was left with with guilt and worry. What if Walter somehow found out what I was doing after hours? How could I explain it? Even though he neither pleased nor satisfied me in bed, my damn conscience was bothering me.

I was getting my pleasure from others. My boss was gorgeous and so skillful that I'd orgasmed several times in succession. And with Nikki, I'd discovered something I hadn't known about myself- that sex with an attractive woman could be a real turn-on.

I finally admitted that I was looking forward to the private little dinner party at Dick's apartment. I knew that I wanted to be naked in bed with both of them, no doubt exploring sex far beyond the limits of anything I'd ever experienced before.

That's when I decided to please them with my performance.

****

On Friday I was entirely on automatic at the office, doing my job with my thoughts set on Dick's apartment. Would we dress up and play games like Nikki suggested might happen? Would I feel awkward after we got all our clothes off? How could I possibly let myself go in front of the two of them? And of course, the conscience question always nagged away at me too. Was I really doing this because of their blackmail?

It was hard to concentrate on anything else. I reached a point where I was ready to hand in my resignation, put on my coat, and go home. Then it was five o'clock and people began flooding out of the office. Nikki came to collect me, and drove us to Dick's apartment- too late to change my mind.

It was a beautiful place, absolutely screaming of wealth and power, with a semi-private elevator leading to the four penthouse units on the top level. Dick was proud of his home and gave us a tour, including the wide, glassed balconies wrapped around two sides of the building. There were views of the mountains on one side and the neon city lights on the other.

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12