Corey Moore, Corporate Whore Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki whispered to me when he was out of earshot.

"Sometimes he'll fuck you out here in one of those big chairs. He's come in from behind, with me hanging onto the railing. Anybody could see us, but he insists that it's very private up here. So, I just let him have his way."

"How could you do it in public?" I started to say.

"Because he does whatever he wants with his women," was her clipped reply.

"Anything goes?"

"Pretty much. You'll see tonight."

"I'm so nervous I could scream," I hissed. "How did I let myself get into this?"

She chuckled," You'll scream alright, when he gets that big cock into you, Corey."

Dick came back toward us and suggested that we go inside for drinks before dinner. But he led us to his guest bedroom instead. There was some clothing set out on the bed.

"I got our food ready last night and will just need to pop it into the oven. It's all tropical dishes because that's our theme for the evening. So, we're going to dress the part."

"I didn't bring anything like that to wear," I began to protest.

"Everything is here. There's a long, flowered skirt for each of you. Nothing else except those beads. No tops, no knickers- just the skirt and bare feet."

"What's your outfit, Dick," Nikki asked. "Tarzan, I suppose?"

"I've got beach shorts in my bedroom.... Oh, I left fresh flowers in the kitchen for you to pin in your hair. Meet me there when you're ready."

He left to change clothing, and Nikki had some advice for me.

"Put some perfume down there, Corey. He'll like that, and I will too." Then she smiled and winked.

I hoped that I looked as good topless in the tropical skirt as she did in hers. My supervisor's breasts were perfect, large and firm, tapering to upturned tips with perpetually stiff nipples. They had to be a half inch long! My fears were soon put to rest.

"Corey, your tits are gorgeous, mouth-watering! Round and right up there They jiggle when you walk. Your surgeon did a great job on them."

I pointed out that there had been no surgery. "They just grew this way. What about you?"

"I'm not saying anything else on the subject," she intimated. Now I knew her secret.

We went to the kitchen- all marble and chrome- where my boss had stripped down to tight flowered shorts like our skirts. Talk about acting bold! He took us both in his arms for a big kiss on the mouth, followed by more on our nipples!

"I didn't forget anything, did I?" he mugged, brushing his hands across the front of our skirts.

"Later, Tarzan," Nikki joked as we stepped away to pin the flowers in our hair.

The food and wine tasted great: curried chicken and rice, and two spicy hot side dishes with flatbread. Dick kept filling our glasses and offering funny toasts. As the wine filtered through my body, I could feel it wafting away any reservations about what I'd be doing with them later.

Then we went out onto the mountain-facing balcony to watch the sunset. It was spectacular, all reds and oranges. Suddenly, I remembered that I was naked from the waist up.

"Will anybody see us?" I asked hesitantly, still worried about prying eyes.

"Probably not," Dick replied. "Nobody would know you anyway. I'll put some music on so we can dance."

"Out here?"

"Of course," Nikki told me, with a stern look that reminded me that I was, after all, a company whore.

Before long the two of them were close together and bumping their bodies as they shuffled to the beat. Dick pulled me in with them, my boobs swaying in time, brushing against my supervisor's set. Soon we were all kissing and touching out there, my last inhibitions melting away.

The sun dropped below the horizon like a big red eye, signalling a lovely day tomorrow. An evening chill led Nikki to suggest that we go inside to tour Dick's bedroom. Apparently, it was time to move into the much-anticipated sex. The room was large and very masculine, a perfect backdrop for what was about to unfold.

The boss wasn't shy about getting things underway.

"I want you to strip each other nice and slow before having some fun together while I watch. The buildup is everything, right Nikki?"

"It's now or never," she whispered to me.

I felt her hand fumbling at the button behind me and a moment later my skirt dropped to the carpet. Except for my flower and beads, I was stark naked. She turned her back to me and wiggled her hips seductively. With one tug, her skirt fell beside mine.

"Beautiful, you two. Turn around slowly.... Lovely pussies.... Onto the bed now while I get a chair to watch the best show in town."

Nikki pushed me back, so I lay on the bed, but with my feet on the floor. She dropped to her knees between my legs while the boss pulled a chair close and leaned forward to see.

"Like we practiced," she whispered. "Just don't let yourself come too soon."

Nikki pushed my legs farther apart and began kissing her way up my thighs toward my sex. When she used her fingers to widen my pussy, I wondered how I could possibly restrain myself. Then she began to use her tongue to flick across my fat lips, intermittently pressing forward with intimate kisses. The tingling sensations were wonderful, but when she found my clitoris, I almost lost it.

She quickly moved away from that spot and held me wide open for Dick to see. I was so turned on, shaking like a leaf, with sexual juices seeping from deep inside.

Suddenly, Nikki scrambled above me, and facing Dick, she planted one knee on either side of my head before slowly lowering her pussy almost to my face. My boss took her place between my knees and began to explore my sopping pink with practiced fingers. At the same time, Nikki spread herself wide and rolled her stiff clit within an inch of my mouth. Her cream dripped onto my reaching tongue.

Then she dropped a little lower so that my lips and tongue could suck at her open pussy. She rolled gently across my face, moaning with pleasure. As I savoured her pink flesh, I could feel Dick doing the same to me. His fingers now had me spread wide open. It was excruciatingly pleasurable.

The man was turning me inside out with his talented mouth!

All at once, my hips bucked up into his face as an orgasm swept through me. But Dick wouldn't let me go, sucking firmly on my puffy lips, torturing me with more exquisite oral.

Meantime, Nikki saw what was happening and reached for her own climax by grinding her big clit firmly across my mouth. Soon she was rewarded with her first orgasm of the night- almost suffocating me as she lurched back and forth on my face!

Imagine this scene on the bed- me flat on my back with my spread legs dangled from the side of the bed while Nikki crouched over my upturned head. Dick dropped his shorts, then got onto the bed alongside me. He knelt there, his cock already rock hard. Nikki stroked it while they kissed, then she guided it into my willing mouth.

By now I was accustomed to his girth and managed to take him deep as he rocked back and forth. My boss was grinning as I sucked him hard.

"She's good at this, eh Nikki. I'm so ready!" he babbled. "Lean forward to eat her pussy and I'll come into you from behind.... Yeah, like that."

"We're your sluts, Dick. Whatever you want," I heard her say.

Moments later, I was in the middle of a rousing three-way. Just above my face, the boss's fat cock was buried in Nikki's sex. As he rhythmically thrusted, his balls were so close that I could flick my tongue beneath them. At the same time her mouth worked on my wide open pussy. My clit was on fire as she kissed and pulled it into her mouth.

Then he fucked her hard, slapping against her fleshy cheeks when she pushed back at him. Dick's heavy sack bumped against my face, and I extended my tongue, trying to lick some pussy at the same time.

All at once, he stopped and withdrew with a pop, his swollen member glistening with Nikki's juice. Then he fed it into my open mouth for me to suck and taste. The boss fucked my face for a bit, but soon he buried his cock to the hilt back inside Nikki.

The sensations from Nikki's mouth were driving me crazy. My back arched up, lifting my sex firmly against her probing tongue. My stomach quivered, and I knew that I wasn't far from coming for a second time.

I'd become a willing slave to their enjoyment, pinned there beneath them.

Suddenly I was in the throes of orgasm, thrashing up against her face while she struggled to tongue me more. I orgasmed so hard, gasping to breathe while my muscles clenched and tossed me around. At the same time Dick unleashed into Nikki, thrust after pounding thrust, emptying those big balls into her.

It all happened right above me, but I couldn't move, held tight as their prisoner. She cried out, then he withdrew and jammed his fat cock into my waiting mouth. I consumed it greedily, tasting the fucking I'd just watched above me.

Then a thought flashed through my hot-wired brain. Was this carnal hedonism my worst self, or would I sink even deeper? My degradation had reached a whole new level now that they owned me. I was their sex toy, the company whore ready to do whatever they wanted, whenever they ordered. Even a shameful act like this.

But they weren't finished with me, not by a long shot.

The evening was still young, so the three of us spent hours coupling in every possible way, all over Dick's penthouse. In the lounge and atop the kitchen counters... yes, even out on the balcony for all the world to see. That night, I was so wound up on wine and high on sex that I just wanted more!

Oh how I suffered for my sins on Saturday! I paid a heavy price for running wild- raw, weary, hung over. Fortunately, Walter had gone out for the morning, leaving me to sleep and suffer alone.

I was repulsed by myself, but knew it would happen again. After all, I needed to keep my job, and besides, it felt so damn satisfying to play crazy with them. I was being trained with incredible sex that I'd never known before! But now my aching body needed to heal from such excess.

On top of that, my tortured mind needed a reset to the new reality. Over the past month, my reluctance had turned to desire, and swept away most of my resistance. Now, whenever they got me started, I just wanted to keep on going. I'd become a slave to lust, a lost soul. Was there any hope for me?

****

"Please get me the file for Alpha Electronics, Nikki," my boss directed as he strode through the office Monday morning.

"Yes, sir," she replied with a smile to remind him how well she'd served him on Friday night- and likely for the rest of the weekend too.

Then he continued to my desk and spoke more softly.

"I hope you're satisfied with everything, Mrs. Moore. We're very pleased with how well you've learned to work with us."

I smiled at him and replied in a low voice, "Thank you."

"Corey, your abilities are more than we could have hoped for... such an ass... et." He deliberated highlighted the first portion of the word, before continuing. "You'll find a little performance bonus in this envelope, a sincere token of appreciation."

"Oh... that's so nice."

"And there are more bonuses where that came from. Go out and shop for yourself. Some sexy things for next time."

I spent much of the day browsing my favourite online shopping and fashion sites. What could I buy to please the boss? Stylish and a bit sexy for here at the office? Slinky and revealing for fancy restaurants in the city? Silky and sheer for private times at his apartment? I was eager to spend my generous bonus.

During our coffee break, Nikki and I sat in a private corner of the cafeteria and chatted quietly.

"He had something for you this morning, didn't he?" she commented.

"Yes. He called it a performance bonus, and it's very generous!"

"You earned it, Corey. You're amazing, you know. There'll be plenty more if you keep meeting expectations. Believe me, I should know because I'm never short of shopping money for new things."

Then she swept her hand across her very stylish and expensive outfit. "Like this."

Nikki flipped her head to draw my attention to her coiffed hair. "And this."

She dropped her hand to the table to show me the custom-painted designs on each fingernail. "And these."

"He keeps you in style," I remarked.

"Oh yes, just about anything that I want. You saw my nice new car? Guess who bought it."

"Incredible! I didn't know he'd do something like that!"

"Nobody else does either. He's always driven by his hormones. You can get it all too, but it's a secret. Understand?"

"Yes, just like the little black book I found."

"Exactly. This morning Dick had me pull the Alpha Electronics file."

"And?"

"They're in the book. You're going to love that one, believe me!"

"Me with a client?"

"Yes, you with your first clients."

"More than one?"

"Uh-huh."

"Nikki, I don't know if...."

"Nonsense, Corey! We're all together now. You will."

[To be continued]

The Alpha file is full of surprises. Who will Corey be doing in the next chapter?

12