Corey Moore, Corporate Whore Ch. 04

Story Info
Can she satisfy all the people that Dick wants her to serve?
6.1k words
4.48
9.5k
7
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

Chapter 03, "The Dinner Party" only appeared for one day on the site. No wonder there were so few reads. Here's a short recap in case you missed it:

Corey grapples with the intense pleasure of her expanded corporate role. Her conscience and desires meet head on, even though husband Walter is a lazy slouch who does little to satisfy her in and out of bed. One Friday evening, she and supervisor Nikki Townsend enjoy a raunchy dinner party at boss Dick Maitland's penthouse. Guess who's for dessert?

This chapter picks up the Corey and Walter story from there.

The Alpha File

I was totally worn out after the private party for three. The evening forced me to admit that I was trapped in the extreme thrills of service to Dick and Nikki.

Monday morning, the supervisor's voice roused me from a stupor.

"Corey, Dick needs the Alpha Electronics file. Get a copy for me.... Hey, wake up, girl! It might have something to do with you."

"Something in the book?" I wondered out loud.

"I'm sure. But let's see who'll be coming first. It could be people from the company or the government."

My interest was piqued when I copied the file. I looked for hints connected to the secret book stowed in Nikki's desk. I had found it one day, resulting in my deal with the boss and his personal assistant. If I didn't co-operate by serving them and Dick's clients sexually, I'd be fired immediately.

I learned that Alpha was owned by a married couple, Ava and Conrad Bartlemans, and registered offshore in some sort of tax scheme. A lot of money changed hands with Dick's company, millions in fact. These were important clients.

The file included a letter from one Simone Beauregard thanking Dick for working with her to ease a deal with Alpha. The letterhead was from the Department of Commerce. She ended the note with a personal turn of phrase.

"Dick, I look forward to working closely with you in future, with full expectation of the mutually satisfactory relations we've enjoyed in the past."

Did this imply more than simply business? What sort of "mutually satisfactory relations" had they experienced? I knew that the secret book would answer my questions, so I approached my supervisor.

"Can you tell me anything about Simone Beauregard? I saw her letter to Dick in the file."

"You were snooping again! But this involves you, so I'll get the book out when everyone else has left for the day."

"I'm Involved?"

"Yes, she comes regularly to keep business with Alpha running smoothly. Madame Simone is responsible for monitoring our exchanges with off-shore accounts."

After 5:00, Nikki looked around carefully before using the hidden key to unlock the lower left drawer of her big desk. Then she retrieved the book.

"I know that you've seen this before," she reminded me. "If you hadn't gone into my desk that day, you might not be standing here waiting to find out about her."

The red ribbon was already positioned on the page for Alpha, where I read:

_________________________

Beauregard, Ms. Simone, Regional Bureau Chief, Department of Commerce

Tag: MADAME

Likes: varied partners, dominant with submissive female, light BDSM, toys

Dislikes: strong males

Notes: harmless with safe word

Dates: Aug 3, Oct 22, Jan 9, May 5

__________________________

I must have looked like I didn't understand all this. Nikki noticed.

"Corey, this might be new to you," she said softly. "BD is for bondage- restraining a lover..."

"Like with ropes?" I interrupted.

"Yes, and SM means sadism and masochism- basically being rough- like slapping or spanking. Madame only wants to play, so that's why it's called light."

"Oh... and what's a safe word?"

"The two of you will agree on a word to say if you don't want to go any farther with what's happening."

"Me? I am going to be with her!"

"Yes. You're new, and she likes variety."

"I'm afraid of her already! I don't want to do this!"

"Come on, Corey. I've been with her. She's harmless, just like it says. You'll probably have fun...."

"I doubt that! I've never done any of this BDSM stuff before..."

"Remember what you agreed in order to keep your job," Nikki cautioned. " She's here on Friday... May 5th. Clear that whole evening and overnight too, in case she wants you to sleep with her."

I didn't like the sound of this client meeting, but I knew there wasn't anything that I could do about it. I'd made my bed and now I'd have to lay in it.

****

Around the same time, my husband was excited about an opportunity. A friend told him about an out-of-town construction job, and Walter had plenty of experience with a shovel. The wages seemed fantastic, all because of the isolation- a mine site in the North.

He'd live in a bunkhouse and work ten hours a day for three straight weeks. Then they would fly him home for a week off. His friend had been there and said the food was as good as the pay. Walter was sold on it, and he could start right away.

I quickly realized that it would take the pressure off me 'working' after hours or even being away from home overnight. He was surprised by my full consent, and signed on with the company.

A few days later, Mr. Maitland called me into his office and closed the door. He commented about how pleased he was with my 'professional development.' It soon dawned on me that this would be a little talk about Madame's upcoming visit.

"Corey, you've made great progress and I know you're ready,"

"This is about Alpha Electronics, isn't it?" I asked with some accusation.

"Oh, you know about it. Yes, a woman who helps our business with Alpha needs some favours from us. She'll be staying at the Plaza Hotel, where you'll entertain her for the evening:

"Nikki told me about her. Why can't she go instead of me? She has more experience at this."

"Because Madame wants somebody new."

"But, couldn't you do it instead?"

"I'm not her type. Besides, I'll be involved when the couple who own the company come for their quarterly meeting. Anyway, you'll meet Madame Beauregard in the lobby at 6:00 on Friday. She'll probably take you for dinner and drinks before going upstairs."

"Upstairs. I'm like a prostitute, Mr. Maitland," I whined.

"No Corey, you're our client specialist and not many people can fill the position as well as you. You are very valuable to this company."

"I saw the book. Bondage and rough play!"

"Sure, she's a bit forceful but she won't hurt you. Madame knows our rules, and if she ever breaks them there'll be no-one for her to play with from us."

"That's all I am! Some slut to play with. A toy!"

Dick was quiet before he spoke to me in a soft, reassuring voice.

"Corey, we like you very much as a person. And since it's your first time going out alone, there's a big bonus if you'll do this for us."

I knew that I had to do it. After all, that was the deal since I'd found the secret book. I'd be alone in a hotel room with a dominatrix on Friday evening.

"Anything else I need to know, Mr. Maitland?" I asked with resignation.

"Good... we knew we could count on you! Arrive looking innocent - the sweet girl next door. Wear your hair in a ponytail, red lipstick of course, but a simple skirt and sweater. Low heels- you get the picture. That's exactly what she'll want to see."

"I don't know much about the Alpha account. What will I say?"

"Corey, that's not what she's interested in. Just let her take the lead.

There it was, bold as could be.

****

"Alpha?"

A tall and lovely mocha-skinned woman was looking down at me as we stood near one another in the sparkling Airport Plaza Hotel lobby. I quickly realized that this was code.

I smiled and replied, "Madame?"

She returned my smile and asked me to accompany her to the lounge for a martini. Minutes later we were sitting across a little table in the dim corner of the hotel bar. I felt strange, knowing what was in store for me this evening.

Highly satisfying encounters with my boss and his Personal Assistant had given me a different perspective. Sure, I'd seen strippers lap-dancing and even blowing guys at Starlight Club, but with Dick and Nikki, I'd experienced hotter sex than ever before. I knew that I could do this too.

Really, I had no choice.

Dick wanted the Department of Commerce to sign off on his offshore account deal with Alpha Electronics. What their representative would receive in return was an exciting night with me, the client specialist. Madame Beauregard seemed like a very pleasant woman.

"Richard told me he had someone new I'd like to meet. So far, he's absolutely right!"

"Thanks. I must admit that knowing your interests scared me, but now I see that you're quite nice."

"You thought I'd be a monster, a Cruella, right?" she laughed.

"Well, yes. I mean, your type of fun is new to me."

"Don't worry, honey, I'm perfectly safe, harmless."

"That's what Nikki told me."

"I think love should be stimulating and exciting, never dangerous."

"I agree, and I'm always ready to learn."

"Oh, goody," she grinned.

The ice was broken and I felt more comfortable that Simone would treat me well tonight. She certainly was appealing, a few years older than me, toned and fit like an aerobics instructor.

The woman might have come from the islands judging by the lilt in her voice and some unfamiliar phrases. Her big brown eyes lit up when we spoke, though I thought they hid her lustful intentions. Evidently, still waters run deep.

I caught her looking me up and down several times. I'd followed Dick's instructions and it appealed to Simone. A tight, pink sweater highlighted my breasts, and the burgundy skirt flared to accentuated my curvy hips. My hair was pulled back in a ponytail tied with a big pink ribbon. Low heels and a brown bookbag completed the college girl look.

After an hour or so, Madame went up to her hotel room to change for dinner. I hadn't finished my drink yet, so I said I'd wait in the lounge until she returned. About twenty minutes later, she was back and I hardly recognized her!

Simone looked quite masculine, with a dark blazer over a very open-necked shirt tucked into tight grey trousers. Those full breasts of hers filled the shirt like no man could! A cascade of curly brown hair spilled out from under a felt fedora. Heeled black boots made her even more statuesque and authoritative appearance, but lipstick and heavy eye makeup made it clear that this was a woman.

Simone took charge right away at the hotel dining room, telling the maitre d' to get us a quiet corner table. She called for wine and we talked about fashion, and film. After ordering our meal, the conversation turned to fantasies, particularly her kinks. Madame liked gender-bending, such as dressing the way she had for dinner.

Waiters brought our food, then Simone got more personal, gravitating to some of her sexual favourites. Things like restraints, smooth ropes, blindfolds and ball-gags. I could only guess how the last one was used. She was making it clear what was expected of me, and said she'd love teaching me everything.

After our meal, Madame took my hand and led me from the dining room. I was embarrassed but no-one seemed to even notice- maybe I was just being old-fashioned about this? In the elevator, she suddenly pulled me close to French kiss. I yielded to her tongue, hoping that no-one would get onto the elevator as it went up.

By the time we reached her level, Simone's hands were all over me! The calm friendliness she had shown me up until then disappeared! Lust was in her eyes as pressed me against the side wall and pawed at every part of my body. Would she be more aggressive inside her room? It didn't take long to find out.

As soon as the door to Room 938 closed behind us, Madame was on me. She pressed me hard against the door and thrust her arm up under my skirt to grab my mound.

In no time her hand was in my panties and a finger shoved deep in my puss while she kissed my neck. Another finger went in, forcing me to open my legs. Her mouth moved to my ear, and she spoke in a different, demanding voice.

"Spread wider, slut. I'm going to fuck you all night!"

"Just don't hurt me," I stammered, suddenly afraid.

"So, what if I do, bitch?" she hissed. "I'll bet you'd like it anyway.:

"N... No! I wouldn't," I gasped as she jammed another finger in and began to rhythmically fuck me with all three.

"We'll find out.... Mmm, wet!" she exclaimed. "See, you like this you little whore!"

"No I don't! Be nice to me. Please!" I begged.

"Omigod, you're such a big baby! That's what I'll call you- Baby."

This woman continued to kiss me, pumping with her clustered fingers while my sex generously lubed them. Why was my body betraying me this way, making her think that I was enjoying this violation? How could I let this stranger have her way with me? But I knew that she had a right to do anything she wanted with me because I was Dick's corporate whore.

I was anxious about Simone's aggressiveness.

"We need a safe word if you're too rough."

She laughed at me.

"Rough? I'm just getting started, Baby. Safe word? Canada is a safe place, but don't say it unless you really need too or I won't listen anymore."

"Canada! Canada!" I called out.

"What? I'm just fingering and you're making it so easy, bitch"

"Stop now." I pouted. "Can't we just use the bed where it's more comfortable?"

"Well, OK. I'm going to get ready now in the bathroom anyway. Don't come in. Strip down and be waiting on your knees up there." She pointed to the bed. "Open the little case there to see what's in store for you."

She laughed again and I did as she ordered. On my knees, naked and afraid, I opened the suitcase to examine its contents. I was familiar with some things in there- vibrators and dildos like my own. I saw a blindfold, handcuffs and some smooth ropes.

There were other things I'd never seen before. A red ball with leather straps and a buckle could be a gag, but a shiny chrome bar with a leather loop and buckle at each end was a mystery. At the bottom of the case, I found a black paddle. Would I be spanked?

Simone emerged from the bathroom looking sinister. She wore a black eye mask and a cropped T-shirt bearing the twisted face of a devil. Around her neck was a heavy spiked collar that shone in the dimly lit room. A silver chain wrapped around her waist and dangled in front of her shaved pussy. Big spike heels and a short leather whip finished her fearsome dungeon look.

"Take out the blindfold and handcuffs now, slut!" she ordered. "Help me put them on you."

"I don't want to," I challenged until she cracked the whip close to me.

"Shut up! You need the ball-gag too."

I fumbled with all three things, clicking the cuffs onto one wrist while holding the blindfold. I popped the red ball between my open lips and obediently waited for her to secure the strap behind my head. Madame pulled my hands behind my back and secured the other cuff around my wrist. Then she blinded me with the leather strip and tied it tight behind my head. Immobile like this, I felt completely helpless.

"Spread those legs, whore. Let me see that juicy hole!" she demanded, and I obeyed.

Then she stood beside the bed and thrust her fingers into me again. I jerked back but she lightly slapped the side of my face and commanded me to open wider. I sensed that she was leaning close to me and then her mouth found my boobs and began sucking them voraciously.

I struggled to keep my balance as she forced herself on me, fucking my pussy and pulling at my extended nipples.

"You're mine now and I'll do whatever I want, Baby!"

My nipples were stiff and I felt her nipping at them with her teeth, a bit painful but very stimulating. She firmly pulled me with her strong grip, so I couldn't escape this onslaught. Juices oozed from my slit, only encouraging Simone to pump harder. I felt ashamed about the way my body was responding to this rough treatment.

"Like it, don't you slut! Open wider for me and fuck against my fingers.... Yeah, like that!"

I began to lose myself in dark feelings that were new to me. I was aroused as Simone worked feverishly on one nipple then the other, while the strong hand on my ass dragged me against her in time with her pumping fingers.

Then they were curled upward, stimulating my most sensitive spot. At the same time, my clitoris was rubbed hard as I rocked back and forth, my hips pushing against her fucking fingers.

A telltale feeling was starting to travel through me. My body demanded orgasm- I'd lost my will to resist!

I couldn't see. My hands were bound. I could hardly breathe. I was at Madame's mercy! She knew it and went at my captive body even harder.

"Do it, Baby!" she ordered. "Do it! Come for me. I want you to come, you little whore. Come for me now!"

My hips thrust against her sharply as I completely lost control. An orgasm! A crashing orgasm seized me, jerking my quivering muscles and releasing a flood that poured out over her probing hand.

"Ugh... ugh.... Ugh!... Oh yeah... oh yeah.... Fuck me, Fucckkk me!... Fuuuuccckkk!!"

I hit my peak and stayed there briefly. But as fast as my climax had come, it passed and I nearly fell off the bed. She grabbed me for support. Then she removed the ball-gag so I could catch my breath, and untied the blindfold.

Her whole manner was completely changed.

"Oh, that was wonderful! You came so hard. Relax now while I get the key for your cuffs. What a fantastic orgasm!"

With the handcuffs removed, she sat beside me on the bed and spoke softly.

"Let's have something to drink now. There's a mini-bar here. Some white wine?"

I nodded to her.

"Good. I'll have one too."

We sat on the bed chatting and drinking our wine while we rested. It was so strange- me naked with this woman I'd just met a few hours earlier. Was she finished with me yet? Probably not, because she hadn't climaxed yet and there were still unused toys in the little case. There was a long night ahead.

After a bit, Simone turned and put my empty glass on the night table. She rummaged around in the suitcase before pulling out the short chrome bar with leather hoops. With an evil grin on her face, she pushed me back on the bed with my feet still on the floor.

"Stay like that!" she ordered. "Now I'm going to get mine."

She knelt before me with the bar and secured one of my ankles in the leather strap. Then she pushed my legs apart before securing the other one. My legs were forced wide open, probably two feet apart.

Then Simone spread my thighs apart before leaning forward to lap at my still-wet pussy. I tried but could not close my legs, held fast as her captive.

"Not that. Please, I'm still too sensitive," I begged.

"Enjoy it slut!" she laughed and kept on until she found my clitoris and sucked it right into her mouth.

I was moaning now, mixed with pleading.

"Oh fuck... stop that... stop that! No more."

"You're such a whore, Baby," she mumbled, pushing my thighs wider. "You love it, don't you?... Well, answer me!" and she waited.

"Yes," I finally whimpered.

"Yes what?" she demanded and began sucking my clit again.

"Yes, I love what you're doing," I mumbled.

"Doing what?" Simone laughed to humiliate me. "Say it!"

"I love you sucking my pussy," I panted, my body wanting another orgasm by now.

"Good... but that's all for now. My turn!"

Madame scrambled up onto the bed and knelt on either side of my head looking toward my feet. Then she lowered her body, so her bare pussy was right above my face. She was aroused, so it glistened in the low light of the room. Then she dropped down against my mouth.

"Eat it bitch!" she demanded. "I need to come!"

Her fingers went to her pussy and spread her big puffy lips wide, locking them across my mouth. It was hard to breathe under there and a steady stream of juices made it even harder.

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12