Corey Moore, Corporate Whore Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she began to roll her clitoris with one hand while pulling at a nipple with the other. My captor pressed down even harder and rocked her body back and forth across my probing tongue.

I could hear her chanting profanities as she brought herself closer and closer to orgasm. She was almost beyond control, but there was nothing I could do to stop her, pinned and barred like I was. Suddenly, I was drowning in her cream as she exploded all over my buried face.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she repeated over and over as she came long and hard, pressing down so that I could scarcely breathe. But after what seemed like a long time, she finally came to a halt and lifted herself above me before crawling to the side of the bed.

"Ohhh... that was wonderful.... Just fantastic!" Madame moaned in ecstasy. Then she was friendly. "You must be stiff, so I'll take the bar off."

She pulled me up into sitting position.

"Something to drink now? Your lipstick is a mess, Baby!"

I was learning about Simone's kink. At the core, she was a normal person, almost gentle at times. Then she could quickly become a hard master, forceful and humiliating until one of us had an orgasm. After that, she'd revert to her other self again before descending into the darkness once more.

It was like that all evening.

Madame Beauregard used everything in her suitcase: restraining me with ropes and gags. When she vibrated me with her toys, I whined for her to stop... then I begged her to make me come again. She tortured my butt until it tingled with her little whip and that spanking paddle. I hated her, but I loved her wicked games and the intense pleasure they wrung from my oh-so-willing body.

The smooth ropes that bound me to the four corners of the bed fired my desire, but her firm hands around my throat were just too much!

"Canada! O' CANADA!!" I wailed and she stopped to laugh at me.

We'd both peaked several times before Simone called a halt and turned down the bed. We showered together, then fell into an exhausted sleep. In the morning she had time for some tender kisses and caresses before she prepared to leave.

One final kiss goodbye and she slipped a little envelope into my hand.

"Thank you so much," she whispered. "You were amazing! I'll see you again later this year. Bye, Baby."

When she was gone, I opened it. Five hundred dollars- my first tip!

****

My husband went for his three-week fly-in construction labour stint up at some isolated Northern mine. He was trading his time and muscles for a big paycheck and all he could eat, so I had the place to myself until he'd come home for his week-long leave. This left me with a lot of time on my hands after days at the office.

My experiences with the company were changing me. They had awakened deep-seated needs. Recent memories of my boss Dick's poundings left me wet, and the new thrills I felt from girl-girl exchanges teased my mind.

Thankfully there were my toys and the Internet. While Walter was away I drove myself into frenzies, masturbating to scenes from my new corporate life. My vibrator and dildo stood in for the cock, fingers and mouths that had taken me over the top so many times recently.

One day about a week and a half after my crazy night with Madame Beauregard, Nikki asked me to pull the Alpha Electronics file again. She told me to come to her desk at 5:00 to review the file and the little black book. Did that mean Simone was coming back for more of me?

"Not Madame again already! My bum is still sore," I complained.

"No, it's the business people this time. A married couple own Alpha and they like to play when they come to town. You'll have fun with this one, Corey."

"Me again! Not you, or Dick?"

"No. This time it's the two of you."

After everybody had gone home, Nikki passed me the book, the relevant spot already marked with the red ribbon. With great interest, I read what it said about the owners.

_________________________

Alpha Electronics

Ava and Conrad Bartlemans

Tag: ABC

Likes: swing with couples, pick up and play, all positions, anal, swap

Dislikes: dominance, pressure

Dates: Quarterly: May 10

__________________________

"Nikki, what does this 'pickup and play' mean?"

"It's fun. Usually they go to a bar or club with another couple..."

"Pretending to be strangers, right?" I interrupted.

"Yes, both you girls will sit having drinks, then one-by-one they show up and pick you up."

"Do they have a room upstairs?"

"Right, for the 'play' part, but they leave with you one at a time so nobody knows the game- that it's actually a foursome swinging."

"Maybe that could be fun."

"Sleep well the night before because Ava will want Dick until long after midnight. Even he is worn out after this one!"

"And Conrad- is he Alpha?" I joked, using the company name.

"Yes, and good-looking. You'll have your hands full."

"Meaning?"

"Really hung, and he sure knows how to use it."

"Omigod! When?"

Saturday night, downtown. Dick will take you there. Dress to kill, on top and underneath. Conrad likes lingerie."

****

About 7:00, my boss picked me up and drove to the hotel, a very posh place I'd never been in before. Dick dropped me off, telling me to meet a slim, attractive blonde in the lobby. He'd see me again about 9:00. Head held high, I made a grand entrance into the marble foyer, looking like I belonged there. A lovely blonde woman about forty stood ready to meet me.

"Corey?"

"I am. You must be Ava.... Dick told me all about you."

"Not too much, I hope. I'm more than just the games we play."

She took my arm to lead me into the impressive lobby area.

"Let's get better acquainted," Ava suggested. "After all...." She let her sentence trail off, but we both knew exactly what she meant.

We sat at the high stools beside the bar and she ordered wind for us., I noticed a fifty-dollar bill under her elbow, then she shifted position and it fell to the floor. She looked down, then at me.

"Corey, be a sweetheart and get that for me. This dress is so tight, I can hardly bend."

Ava was right about that. She had a great body and her clothes clung like a second skin! I slid off my stool and squatted awkwardly to retrieve it for her, then felt her hand touch my head.

Instinctively, I looked up. My client had spread her knees open, revealing acres of flesh, including her bare mound and slit. Ava pressed down lightly against my head to show me everything as she opened wider. Then I came up again with the bill.

"I hope you liked that," she smiled and said nothing more. I nodded affirmatively.

We sipped our wine slowly while she told me about herself and the company. It had been her father's business and she grew up knowing the operation from top to bottom. Ava was the real power behind Alpha, not just some sexy broad.

After about an hour together, she texted someone. A bit later, a very handsome man came to the other end of the bar. We paid him no attention until the barman set glasses of wine in front of us.

"From the guy down there," he said, pointing to the man who'd come in a short time ago.

We looked that way and he smiled at us in acknowledgement, lifting his own glass of alcohol to toast us. I hoped the guy wouldn't come over to hit on us, but a few minutes later he was beside me, asking if he could join us. Since we were drinking his wine, I had to say yes. But he must have seen that I wasn't very happy about it.

"Relax," he whispered. "I'm her husband."

Now the game was clear. He leaned closer and spoke softly to me.

"So glad to meet you. Richard said you were a beauty, but he definitely understated that!"

As if on cue, Ava took her drink and moved over to a small table away from the bar, leaving me with her husband. I expected that Dick would show up and go to her. Sure enough, about fifteen minutes later, my boss arrived, looked around, then headed straight for Ava. They acted like strangers meeting for the first time. A short time later they left the room together.

"Should we go now too?" I asked.

"Not yet. She likes private time before we watch."

Watching! Now the pickup and play game was underway.

Conrad hugged and kissed me on the elevator. I returned his advances so that he knew I was ready to play too. He had a keycard for the suite and we slipped in quietly. What I saw didn't surprise me. Ava was naked on the bed with her legs high in the air. Between them, Dick's muscular thighs rocked up and down like a jackhammer as he pounded deep inside her.

She clung tightly to him, with those big balls slapped against her. The moaning and groaning was intense. They didn't even acknowledge us as they kept on rutting like rabbits on the bed. I looked at Conrad to see what he thought of his wife fucking another man so boldly. He just smiled.

"I knew it!" he remarked. "Loves to fuck him! It almost makes me jealous- but I get you tonight and that makes up for it." Then he took my hand. "We'll use the other bed for now."

Conrad quickly stripped my new dress away, then stopped to admire my silky underthings. I wore a little corset which left my breasts bare, and included tabs for stockings. My knickers were split open from front to back for easy access.

He definitely approved, quickly tossing his own clothes aside to reveal a very stiff cock. Conrad motioned for me to turn around a few times to show him everything.

"Beautiful! Leave it all on. Let's fuck right now!"

He was as hung as my boss, but I was already primed- wet, and hot for sex.

I went onto my knees at the edge of the bed and spread wide to offer my pussy. His strong hands grasped my hips and he steadily pushed himself deep, right to my core.

A few months ago I couldn't have taken so much cock, but between Dick and my toys I was ready to play with this big man. All I wanted in return was a crushing orgasm- or two.

By now, Ava had already come with Dick. Now she was on all fours, panting for breath on the other bed, her fine tits suspended in all their glory. I was aware that the couple was watching Conrad ploughing into my body and I determined to give them a good show. I tilted my pelvis back toward my partner, my head buried in a pillow as I thumped back against him.

It was wicked to perform for others like this, but it felt so good! My hand went between my legs to strum my hard clit. Soon I had myself right on the verge of climax. Conrad's pounding cock, and my frantic fingers- along with the others' curious eyes- were just too much for me to hold back the pleasure any longer.

Suddenly I was in the throes of orgasm! An incredible tension raced through my heated body, almost lifting me off the bed! I kept frigging myself hard while I bounced up and down at the end of Conrad's plunging pole, calling for my partner to cream me. Very soon he exploded with a mind-blowing orgasm, his body jerking repeatedly as he unloaded.

Then I was aware of a smattering of applause from our spectators. This was embarrassing, now that I was physically released and satisfied. I wondered how I had become such a wanton slut, a woman no better than the lap dancers who blew customers at the Starlight Club?

And, what choice did I have now but to keep on with whatever else this client couple wanted next? I had a good idea of what was ahead for me. I'd read the little black book and seen their preferences: pickup, swap, anal. We'd covered the first two already.

Mrs. Bartlemans got up and went to her purse. She found a little tube, and it passed to her husband as she knelt on the bed beside me. We were beside one another, our butts in the air, as he squeezed out enough to thoroughly lube both of us.. Then he coated his rod before passing the tube to Dick, who did the same. He came behind me, stroking himself and prepping my opening.

"Ready now?" Conrad asked and Dick laughed

.

"Ready, set, go!"

This was a first for me and although I'd used my toys to prepare for it, I was worried.

"Careful Dick! Go slow," I groaned as his bulbous crown pressed against my tight ring.

"Just relax, Corey. Rub yourself and you won't feel a thing," he advised.

Slowly, ever so slowly he edged forward. Ava was right beside me, obviously well-acquainted with this because her husband was already vigorously pumping into her ass. But Dick was patient and began gently rocking, gradually pushing a little bit farther each time.

My swollen clitoris was responding to my touch and before I knew it, Dick's big crown had passed the constriction. He grasped my hips tighter and began to fuck me harder. I felt absolutely packed back there as he plumbed me deeper. I was stuffed with cock, my little pearl throbbing under my skilled fingertips.

So, this was anal. Amazing!

Next to me, Ava was mewing with delight under her husband's onslaught. The whole bed bounced as these big men leaned into their devilish work. Then Conrad stopped. I turned to look as he grinned at Dick.

"Let's swap now. I want to try out her sweet ass."

They traded places and since I was already stretched, my client pressed in with no difficulty. No difficulty, that is, except for my tormented thoughts.

Here I was, a wayward wife fucked up the arse by two other men. knew this was all wrong, and tried to push the thoughts aside. Was my own pleasure all that mattered to me anymore?

Conrad grabbed me tighter and groaned as he punished me with his penetrating thrusts. It hurt a bit now but this was all I deserved. Then, just when I was about to beg him to stop, my fingers had their way. I'd worked myself to another orgasm, a powerful one that shook me hard.

It seemed to last a long time, but he just kept on plugging me. Suddenly, my head was spinning and my stomach heaved. I was about to be sick, and rushed to the sink. Just in time!

That was the end of my evening with the Bartlemans. I lay resting on one bed while Dick and Conrad doubled up on wicked Ava. I couldn't bear to watch them fuck or listen to her shrill cries of pleasure as they rode her together, long and hard. I felt awful, physically and mentally:

I was utterly disgusted with myself.

Forced to keep their secret safe,

I had become a sex-crazed slut.

A new person I didn't even know.

Corey Moore, a corporate whore.

****

In the next chapter, she faces an altogether different kind of problem. Can Walter help her out? Keep on reading and rating. Thanks.

12