Corey Moore, Corporate Whore Ch. 05

Story Info
Can anyone save her from the after-hours pervert?
6k words
4.45
9.3k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
303 Followers

Against My Will

After working on the Alpha file, it was different around the office.

I wasn't very busy the following week, but my boss seemed to go out of his way to come past my desk. Dick Maitland would stop to make conversation about any little thing, and the whole time he'd stare right through me. I felt awkward because ever since he took my virgin ass with the Alpha Electronics couple, things just weren't the same anymore.

Nikki saw it too, and she wasn't happy.

"What did you two do together last weekend? I see how he's around you like a bear to honey. He wants more of what he tasted. Remember girl, I was here first. What did you do?"

"Nothing special, Nikki. It was just my job. You know, the client specialist," I said with sarcasm because I was forced into this role after discovering the secret book.

"OK, you charmed the Bartlemans. Dick told me they were very pleased with you. But it's the boss I wonder about. What did you two do together?"

"Look, I don't want to upset you, so let's just drop it."

An insight slowly spread across her face.

"I know! He took you up the arse. Of course! There's nothing he likes more. That's it, right Corey?"

I was embarrassed by this whole conversation, so I tried to slip out of it.

"Nikki, I have to deliver the mail now. Let's talk about it some other time."

"No, not until you tell me the truth. Did Dick have his way with you there? Did he?"

I didn't say anything, then eventually bobbed my head affirmatively.

"Well, I knew it! That explains why he's hanging around your desk. He wants more. If I see his office door close behind you, I'll know he's taking you back into the bedroom."

"I hope not."

"He'll be looking for it. I know it said 'anal' in the secret book, but that was supposed to be with Conrad Bartlemans, not Dick."

"I didn't know that. The boss did it first, then they switched."

"Sonofabitch! I'm supposed to be the only one here who does that. Nobody else. And he knows it, the bastard."

"I'm sorry, Nikki."

"Oh no you're not! You liked it, didn't you? Yes, I'm sure you loved it, right?"

I could feel blood rushing into my cheeks as my embarrassment grew. So, I just grabbed the pile of mail and rushed away from her desk. The last thing I heard was a deep sigh followed by, "I'm going to lay into that man!"

Later I passed by Dick's office. The door was closed, and Nikki's voice was raised as she went at the boss. After a while it was quiet, but for a long time the door remained shut.

Finally, almost an hour later, Nikki came out and went to her desk. Her hair was still damp- I could see that she had recently showered. I knew that Dick had taken her into the back room for some apologetic sex. I guessed that it was probably anal.

At her desk I hesitantly asked how everything went with Dick. She just grinned and told me that he wouldn't be doing that with me anymore. I was to tell her if he ever tried.

"How did you do it? I mean Dick's the boss. He calls the shots."

"Not always. I reminded him how much I know about his business. I hold the key to the book," was all she said before continuing. "Besides, I was very compliant after that. He likes submission as much as anal, you know."

"I won't do it with him again that way," I promised.

"Good. Then, you and I can still be friends."

My vow was soon put to the test. Dick continued to hang around my desk with that longing look in his eye. Evidently, the sex we'd had last weekend was still on his mind. The next day, he whispered to me to come to his office right after lunch "for a private meeting." I hoped he wouldn't push his luck too far.

Dick led me into his executive bedroom and immediately began complimenting me on my efforts last weekend with the Bartlemans. It was pretty clear that he wanted a repeat performance right away.

There really wasn't much choice because of the blackmail deal. But I decided to limit what he did with me. I let him strip off my dress and ogle the very sexy undergarments which I always wore to work. My tiny thong and skimpy bra were much to his liking and before I knew it, I was on my back with my thong pulled aside and his eager mouth on my sex.

Dick dined on me, pushing my thighs wide to explore every bit of me. I gave in like he wanted and soon felt my swelling clitoris vacuumed between his lips. My juices seeped and he lapped them into his hungry mouth. It was so intensely pleasurable, putting my stomach into knots.

All at once it was too much! My hips heaved up against his face and my muscles shook with orgasm, a wonderful, strong orgasm! But Dick kept working my clit until I couldn't stand any more stimulation. I pushed him away and jammed my knees together.

"No more! No more!" I hissed.

"Ok.... I'm going to fuck you now. Up on your knees.... Good. Head down into the pillows.... And bring your arms behind your back. You're mine."

This posture of submission was exactly what the boss wanted, especially after he'd been chastised by Nikki. He stood behind me and grasped my crossed wrists before sliding his big cock into my kitty.

"Corey, you are such a slut!" he whispered aloud. "My little whore."

Yes, but despite what my body craved, this was against my will. I wanted to keep my job. I needed the money. And I didn't want anyone else to know what I was doing to hold onto it. Now I was trapped- the corporate whore.

Dick pushed into me with greater force, pressing me forward so that my face was buried in the pillows which supported my head. He kept pounding me like this for some time.

Suddenly he withdrew and a moment later I could feel his big cock pressing somewhere else. He was trying to take my ass! I immediately remembered Nikki. What if she found out?

"Dick, stop! I can't.... Nikki!"

"She'll never know," he groaned and kept on pressing his bulbous crown against my tight ring.

"No! She'll get it out of me.... Stop now!"

But he persisted, so I launched forward. Then I turned around and hissed,

"You had it once, Dick. Never again. Only with Nikki."

"And what if I want to take it? You made a deal with me," he threatened.

"Nikki and I are friends." I said in anger. "I know your secrets too. No more. Never!"

He thought for a few moments, and I could see his erection wilting.

"OK, OK, you win. I promise. Now let's finish this off like we were before."

"No Dick, I don't feel like it today. Sometimes you really piss me off!"

With that I got off the bed and quickly dressed myself. He just sat there, stunned by what had happened. When I came out of the washroom after freshening up, he was quietly putting on his clothes. Nothing more was said when I left.

There it was. I'd told my boss how things would be from now on. I'd taken back a little piece of the control given up when I was blackmailed in return for my silence. Now I had some power too, and it was a good feeling.

****

Things can change quickly at the office. Almost as soon as I gained a small measure of control in my situation, it all began to slip away. A new problem entered my complicated corporate life.

Dick had read somewhere that a Suggestion Box could be a useful way to improve staff morale and productivity. Nikki tried to talk him out of it, even reminding him that there was a lot to hide, and a climate of open-ness might bring certain things to light. But he went ahead with it anyway.

Sure enough, a few days after he had taken me into his executive bedroom, the boss called Nikki and me into his office. He looked very serious, so we knew right away that there was a problem of some sort. Then he handed us a slip of paper in bold print with no signature.

"Read this," he said bluntly.

DICK WAZZUP WIT DA BABES

Nikki got angry right away. "I told you this was a stupid idea, but you wouldn't listen to me!"

"That's not all," Dick said grimly. "Read this one."

BOSS N 2 CHIX. JUS WONDRIN

"The same block lettering on both of them," Dick noted. "The same person pointing fingers. And this one too."

He handed us another piece of paper.

DICK I NO UR FUCKIN DEM GALS

"Omigod, this is awful," Nikki worried. "They know. Do you think they want something?"

"It wouldn't be the first blackmail around here!" I reminded them.

"What should we do about this, Dick?" Nikki said anxiously.

"We can't give them anything more to comment about. No more sex here in the office. And you two should start taking separate coffee breaks to eliminate any sense that you're spending time together. I'll keep my office door open at all times."

Here's another idea, Dick," Nikki asserted firmly. "Get rid of that fuckin' Suggestion Box. It was a bad idea!"

"Already done. I'm sorry that I didn't listen to you about it."

Now things would be different around the office. We'd worry that someone was watching us, looking for evidence of wrongdoing. All of us waited for more notes, even demands for money and more, to keep the secret that was already out there.

Who was it? And how much did they know? How widely had this information been spread? Suddenly the three of us felt like we were in a fishbowl with all eyes on us.

****

Walter had just finished his first three-week stint at the isolated Northern mine site. A friend had helped him get a construction job where he worked twenty-one consecutive 10-hour days, followed by a full week back home. The company would fly him in and out every work cycle, and in between he worked outdoors at hard manual labour. But the pay was good and the food even better.

My husband came home tired, of course. He wasn't used to such hard work, day after day with no breaks. But there was something else too. I picked him up at the airport and as soon as we got into the car, he was all over me!

This was very unusual for my husband. Normally he wasn't amorous at all, but that evening Walter said that he was "going to fuck my ass off" the moment we got home. I was stunned. He had me naked almost as soon as the apartment door closed!

We'd married in a fevered rush ten years ago, and his fire had pretty much burned out when I started working for Dick's company. A quiet evening watching television was his idea of a good time. I tried everything to rekindle the flame, to relight the damp fuse, but to no avail. So, I was perpetually frustrated, only getting by with my toys.

It was doubly hard to have so little sex when two years earlier I'd been a cocktail waitress at the Starlight Club, a titty bar with an even raunchier Private Room. I delivered drinks there regularly, and saw the strippers giving head to paying customers. It was so stimulating for me, that I often pulled aside my skimpy costume to masturbate while I watched.

Things were different for me now. I had my new office job and all the sex I could handle. Besides my boss and his personal assistant, Nikki Townsend, I was forced to service special clients- men, women, and couples, all because I'd found the secret book of customer demands. I would have been fired if I refused to whore for them.

Walter didn't know anything about this when he came home looking for love, eager for sex. He had no idea what I'd been doing even before he went up North. Now I felt awful! My indiscretions weighed heavily as I looked into his eager face.

I resolved immediately to give him everything I had, and to teach him some of the exciting new things that I'd learned too. Walter didn't know it, but he was in for a week of the most intense love and sex in our ten years together. I'd see to that.

"The bedroom, Walter. Let's do it there," I directed as he eagerly groped me against the wall.

"Yeah! I'll take you!"

With that he bent forward and dropped his shoulder to my waist before standing up again. There I was, fully naked draped across his broad shoulder with my head partway down his back.

"Migod! I didn't know you were so strong," I marvelled as he headed toward the bedroom.

"I'm like a slave up there. All grunt work- hard labour. I work, eat and sleep- nothing else."

He was right, because it seemed to me that his biceps were bigger and harder than I remembered. I could feel how hard his back muscles felt as my face bounced against them. This strong man was going to be inside me very soon.

"Oh Walter, take me hard!" I enthused.

"Baby, I'm going to fuck you all night!" he bragged as he pushed through the bedroom door.

There was nothing that I wanted more. This was the man I'd married, the one who couldn't get enough of me when we were younger. A whole new Walter had turned up at the airport and I was ready to screw him until he couldn't see straight. This is what I'd been wanting for years.

He dropped his trousers, then jammed his stiff cock between my legs. I wrapped my legs around him and hung off his neck as he thrust into me like a wild animal. Great sex at home- who could ask for anything more?

As it turned out, I could.

Unfortunately, my man just wasn't up to expectation. Instead, he was like a tired racehorse, bolting from the start but fading in the home stretch. Actually, he never got much beyond the first couple of turns. That night, he made his best effort in years, but it wasn't very long before he shot his bolt. And I was just nicely warmed up!

The look on his face said that he felt like King of the World. Then, all too soon, he dropped off to sleep, leaving me high and dry. I understood- he was dead tired from his three week shift. So, I tried again the next night, suggesting in a sexy voice that we shower together and have some fun. He was watching television and his reply left me cold.

"Corey, I shower to get clean, not to get dirty."

Did he mean it as a joke? I wasn't entirely sure, so went to shower myself, returning after with only a towel and a smile. He looked at me and commented that he'd shower later when the game was finished. I went to bed very frustrated. And that was pretty much the pattern for the rest of the week, as he brushed off all my attempts to ease him into bed with me.

Was there any hope for us, a married couple with totally mismatched sex drives? Would I have any more success at motivating him when he came home for his next week off work? Would my sexual desires only be satisfied by self stimulation and my whoring for Dick's company? I despaired.

Walter had been tried and still found lacking.

****

One fateful morning I found a mysterious note on my desk when I arrived at the office. It was in the same block capitals as those in the Suggestion Box, but it was directed at me. A chill passed through me when I read it.

I SEEN DA BOOK. LADYS ROOM 6:00. TRUBLE IF U TELL

My first instinct was to show it to Dick but the last words scared me off. I wondered if was from another woman if that's where we're meeting, maybe someone jealous of the boss's attention. But how could she have found the black book, securely locked in Nikki's desk? I decided to keep the appointment with the person who knew so much.

Nobody else was around when I approached the Ladies room at 6:00. I hesitated before pushing against the door which I figured would be locked, but it swung in. I glanced around the big room and saw no-one, until I spotted a pair of shoes and trouser legs visible beneath a cubicle door.

"Youse da helper, right?" a gravelly male voice came from behind the door.

"You're a man!" I exclaimed in surprise. "Come out of there!"

"I seen da book," was all he said, then waited for my reply.

I played dumb.

"What book? What are you talking about?"

"Da one bout sex wit folks. What ya sluts do fur dem. Youse in on it."

"I don't know what you mean," I lied.

"Yeah, ya do. Youse wit a gov'ment lady couple weeks back, den las week wit da boss an couple o' people. Man an lady, eh. Swingin'."

I was trapped. He'd read the book and knew all the latest secrets. So, he had probably gone through the whole thing and found out about the three of us. We were all in trouble now. I tried putting on a brave face.

"So, what of it? Business meetings, that's all."

"Hey I seen all bout dem folks. Kinky stuff, swingin', ass-fuckin'- ya done it all, ya slut."

"What do you want? Money?"

"Nah. I git you."

"Me? What do you mean?"

"Jus like ya give dem others. Start right now."

"You're blackmailing me for sex, you bastard!" I shouted at the door of the cubicle. "Show yourself. Who are you?"

"Hey, helper. I say nuthin' bout da book, an ya git yurself in here. Thas my deal."

I was shocked.

"Don't keep me waitin'. On yur knees an come here."

"You want me to blow you..."

"Fur starters, yeah or I blow da wissle on all ya."

Then he chuckled at his own little joke.

"If I tell Dick, you're in big trouble," I threatened.

"So what? Ya tink he know me? What can he do, eh?"

I felt defeated by being forced into sex yet again. It seemed that there wasn't much choice but to give in to his demands. He pushed the door open, and I saw a heavy-set man wearing a face mask standing there with his stiff cock in hand.

"Grab it helper. Jus like I's one o' dem big shots," he snarled.

"Only if you promise not to tell," I bargained.

"Thas all I do. Git on wit it. Yur bes blowjob, hoar."

This was the worst experience of my life, though it did remind me of some of the ugly men I saw in the Private Room at Starlight Club. This was awful! There I was on my knees in a cubicle, forced to take an unappealing stranger's cock into my mouth. I knew the only way to get through this was quickly, with my eyes closed.

He was pretty big, and rammed it into my mouth right away. I grabbed the base to keep him out of my throat. His hands came behind my head, and I could hear him huffing and puffing before he lost control. My ordeal was over in minutes.

He quickly pulled up his zipper while I jumped to my feet and rushed to the nearby sink. I vehemently spit before bending down to rinse my mouth under the tap. He watched me until I turned back to face him.

"There, you bastard. Satisfied? We're done with this, and you won't talk!" I asserted firmly.

"Yeah, we dun fur now. Be here Friday 6:00. Nex time ya swallow."

"No! I won't do it," I yelled.

"Ya will or ever' body know bout ya an dem other two," he threatened. "Now jus go home an not say nuthin' bout this deal we got." Then he chuckled again. "A secret, like da book."

I could hear him laughing as I rushed out into the hallway. Then he was gone.

His grating voice echoed in my head all the way home. I wracked my brain to think of who he was- a guy from the building, or someone from outside. Maybe he was a maintenance man? Or a night shift cleaner? A security guy? He had the power to force me to serve him sexually, and I hated him for making me feel so submissive!

I was a nervous wreck by the time Friday rolled around. Nikki noticed it and enquired, but I made up some excuse about Walter and pretended I'd be staying after 5:00 to finish up some work. I knew she and Dick were busy that evening, so she actually left before 5:00.

At 6:00 I forced myself to walk to the Ladies room to do my duty for this stranger. This time he wasn't hiding in a cubicle, instead standing with his back to the counter with the sinks. Though he wore a mask again, I could see that he was partially bald and wore workman's clothing with no company logos or markings.

I hadn't seen this man around the building, so I knew he must be someone who worked night shifts. Perhaps he was employed by a private contractor?

He got right to the point.

"Dis time ya swallow. I's ready."

As I approached, he stepped out from the counter and turned to face the big mirror above it.

"On yur knees front o' me so I watch!" he commanded.

Then he hoisted his hard dick from his trousers and held it out for me.

"Suck me! Jus like yur boss an dem others. Do it good."

I went down in front of him, closed my eyes and opened my mouth in preparation. He stepped back a little further, probably to adjust the angle so he could see me doing him. Then he barked an order.

1fastguy
1fastguy
303 Followers
12