Corey Moore, Corporate Whore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
299 Followers

"Hey! Eyes open an look at me all da time!"

This pervert demanded my obedience, my submission. He wanted to humiliate me.

I took him into my mouth with my head tilted back, staring into his grinning, unshaven face. He brought a big hand down and cupped it under my jaw, pulling my face back and forth. I could see him alternating between gazing down at me and watching my performance in the mirror.

My head bobbed faster when his other hand grabbed my hair and began pulling me hard against him. I was gagging on his cock as he forced it deeper. His pelvis was arched up toward me and I felt him straining hard. It was disgusting!

Then the man came in a series of strong jerks that filled my mouth with his seed. I tried to jump to my feet to rush for the sink again, but this time he held me firmly in his grip with my face angled up toward him.

"An swallow! I wanna see it. All o' it!" he ordered.

I wanted to spit, but I had no choice and did as demanded.

"Open up an show me.... Thas good.... Ya likes dat, don't ya?"

I was angry and jumped up, pushing him away from me.

"You pig! I hate you!" I screamed.

He just grinned back before taunting me.

"Thas no way ta talk. I's goin' ta fuck ya in da boss office 'nother time."

"I won't do it!"

"Ya will. Maybe nex week. 'Nother note on yur desk."

Then he zipped up, turned on his heel and left me standing. When the door slammed shut, I rushed to see where he was headed. But he'd already rounded the nearby corner and was gone

.

Clearly, this wasn't going to stop. He was crude, and forcing me into sex with the threat of telling others. Unfortunately, there was plenty to tell, and I knew it would be the end of my office career if he did. But, sex with him in Dick's office was too much to demand. What would I do?

****

There wasn't a note on my desk the following Monday and I breathed a sigh of relief. But I was anxious, waiting for the axe to fall. Nothing Tuesday. Nor Wednesday. But when I approached my desk on Thursday morning, I noticed a little folded paper tucked under my name card. Oh no! My breath came in gasps as I unfolded it and saw those block capitals again.

COPY ROOM AT 7 TODAY

I tried to forget about it all day long but just couldn't do it. I caught Nikki looking at me strangely a few times. Probably wondering why I was a bit 'off' today. She was direct, as usual.

"What's with you today? You seem nervous as a cat."

"Oh nothing," I hesitated while trying to think of an excuse. "Wondering how Walter is doing. I hear there's bad weather up there right now."

"Maybe you'll need to warm him up when he gets home," she joked, and the moment passed.

I hung back at quitting time and by 7:00 was outside the Copy Room, located in a distant corner of our office area. The door was closed, but I knew he'd be inside waiting for me. I wondered why he'd chosen this place and whether he'd be naked- ugh! However, he was fully dressed and again wearing that same big mask.

"Hey helper, I got da work fur ya," was all he said.

"What kind of work?" I asked suspiciously.

"Jus little copyin'. Turn on da machine. Sit it to colour an show me where ta push dem buttons fur papers."

I did as he said but I was confused. What did he want to copy? He wasn't holding any papers

"Now, git all dem clothes off- ever'thin'. I wanna git some pitures. Quick!" he ordered.

Then it dawned on me. He wanted to make photocopies of me! Then he started with the instructions.

"Lean o'er da machine so yur tits git real close ta da screen....Yeah, nice.... Be still.... An copy."

He was pleased when a coloured picture of my naked breasts came into the tray. But he was just getting started.

"Hey! Pull dem nips dis time.... Yeah, longer.... Mmm, das good. Cup dem tits wit yur hans n pinch 'em bigger. Oh yeah.... Copyin'. Great tits!... More now."

I leaned over the machine until the pervert had all the shots of me that he wanted. Then more instructions.

"I lif' ya up on it now.... Spread dem legs so's I see da slit.... Hot! Here go."

I heard the machine running and a bright light passed between my legs. He picked up the copy and looked at it like he was an artist.

"Dis time pull yurself open fur me ta see all o' it... Yeah, like dat.... Some pussy!... Hold still, I's makin' copies."

Out came more lewd images of my body, but he wasn't finished yet.

"Now hold 'er open an finger yur clit. Look down an make like yur gonna cum fur me."

Eventually he tired of this sick game. I saw a thick pile of copies in the tray, every sexual part of me in full colour. And, I noticed that his cock was out too. He abruptly lifted me down from the machine, depositing me at his feet.

"Ya knows what ta do now, eh."

I knelt naked by the machine as he forced himself into my mouth, demanding that I look up at him again. Apparently, his photography session had already put him on edge because he didn't last very long. Then he turned for the photocopies.

"Great shots, helper. Shame if ever'body seen dem. Real shame, eh? Don't say nuthin' bout dis or da boss gits da pitrures. Oh yeah- he already seen ever'thin' ya got anyway!" And he laughed.

The guy was mocking me because now he had something else to hold over me. I turned to retrieve my clothes and he was gone, leaving me angry about what I'd just been forced into. And I knew it wasn't over yet because the last time he said he'd be taking me in Dick's office.

****

There were no more notes for the rest of the week, and I began to relax a bit. Walter had been away at the mine for three weeks and would be back on the weekend. I was so happy he was returning after the awful time this office stranger had put me through, nothing but forced sex and humiliation.

When I picked my husband up at the airport I wondered if it was someone else. He'd grown a fine auburn beard and had it neatly trimmed. It seemed like my man had slimmed down, even though his shirt was very tight in the upper arms and shoulders. His thighs pressed tightly against his jeans.

Walter looked great-so masculine and strong. I told him so after he had kissed me long and hard, leaving me breathless. He saw me staring at his physique and explained.

"Nothing to do up there after work. There's a weight room where I work out every day."

I grabbed his bicep and squeezed. It was hard as steel. Six weeks of hard labour and weights had turned my husband into a real hunk! I wanted to get home as soon as possible and drag him into bed.

I didn't have to persuade him. He scooped me off my feet effortlessly and rushed me into the bedroom. I was naked in moments, after which he made love to me for the rest of the evening.

Walter was big, strong and horny now. For two hours he moved me into different positions like I was a feather weight. He ate my pussy. I sucked his cock. He took me from above, from behind, and from the side. I rode him from above while he plunged up into me from underneath. It was incredible!

My husband had never been so eager, so amorous. He possessed me like never before, and I loved it!

The rest of the weekend passed in a blur. I need not have wondered if Walter would fizzle out like he had last month when he came home. No, he was fit now, and bursting with energy. He wouldn't let me out of the house- and I didn't want to leave.

We made love in every room that weekend. On Saturday we went out for drinks, and he even brought me to the car to do it in the back seat. He was a new and better man- an amazing lover!

But on Sunday night, I felt nervous about going to the office in the morning. Would there be another note waiting for me? By now I had figured out that the guy was probably a contracted caretaker. He had a big ring of jingling keys on his belt and sometimes smelled like bleach. I decided that if he wanted to meet somewhere in the office after hours, I'd tell Walter about it. This couldn't go on.

There wasn't a note on my desk, but later in the day I discovered a bit of paper I'd overlooked stuffed under my name card. It was from the stranger.

"BOSS OFFICE TUES 7.00"

He had threatened this and now planned to act on it. I had to get some help, otherwise this blackmail would keep going on forever.

Walter was home all week and when I came back from the office he could see that I was upset. It didn't take long for me to open up about the problem. I told him about the notes, the blowjobs, and the humiliating photocopy session. He exploded in anger.

"The goddam fucker! Who is this guy? I'll fix him!"

"He always wears a mask, but I think it's a nightshift janitor. Tomorrow evening he wants me to meet him in the boss's office and I'm afraid of what he has planned."

"Did you tell your boss about this? It has to stop!"

"I don't want to rock the boat because this could get messy."

I was covering up because I didn't want to tell him why the guy was blackmailing me.

"I mean, if there's an arrest and a trial, I'd have to testify and tell all the awful details of what he's done to me. I just couldn't do it."

"OK. I'll take care of it for you," my husband assured me. "Let me into the building about 6:30 or so. You go to the boss's office and I'll surprise the guy. I'll punch his bloody lights out!"

"No violence, Walter. If you're arrested, the whole thing could come out at YOUR trial."

"OK. I'll just scare the Hell out of him. You're my wife and he can't get away with what he's doing. This will be man-to-man, like we fix things up at the work camp."

My sometimes uncaring man had become my knight in shining armour. That night in bed, I loved him like he'd never been loved before. Anything he wanted and more. On and on until he could hardly stand up. We both came a couple of times before exhaustion settled us into a contented sleep.

****

Our plan was going all wrong!

That loathsome night custodian had me right where he wanted- flat on my back, naked on the executive bed behind Dick's office. His cock was hard and he was ready to take me, but my husband was still nowhere to be seen!

I had propped open the building door from the parking lot like we planned. But he hadn't come to my rescue. Later, he apologized for getting lost in the maze of corridors. In fact, at one point he was even on the wrong level!

Suddenly, in the nick of time, Walter burst into the executive bedroom. What a scene! The perverted blackmailer was already naked on top of me and only moments away from penetration. My husband sprinted for the bed, taking the guy completely by surprise.

"What in Hell are you doing on my wife!!" he bellowed. "Get off her! Get off!"

He grabbed the man by the neck and jerked him onto his feet. The guy was rock hard, so my angry husband kneed him right in the stones.

"You fuckin' bastard," he screamed as my attacker bent over, clutching his groin. "Here's something else for you!"

Walter brought his knee up again, this time connecting with the man's jaw, sending him sprawling.

"Stay away from my wife or next time I'll finish what I started here," Walter yelled.

I scrambled to get my clothes back on as the janitor tried to get to his feet, only to fall back again, out cold.

I panicked. "What do we do now?"

"Nothing. There'll be no more trouble with him."

"What if he dies?" I worried.

Walter laughed.

"Only of embarrassment when somebody finds him naked in the boss's office."

And he was right. There were no more notes on my desk. Nor did I ever see that awful janitor around the building. My new man Walter had come and saved the day. Now things could be different between us.

But I needed some way to undo the dirty deal that trapped me.

Some way to escape life as Dick's corporate whore.

Some way to get back a measure of sanity!

__________________

Readers: Unfortunately, Corey's problems are not over yet, even though her man has finally come back to life. Will there be no end to the evil around her?

Watch for Chapter 06. And please rate this story before you go. Thanks.

1fastguy
1fastguy
299 Followers
12