Corey Moore, Corporate Whore Ch. 06

Story Info
Can Corey ever escape from the dark secrets that bind her?
6.1k words
4.69
4.1k
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 02/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers

The Secret Diary

"Nice little diary you keep, Mrs. Moore. But you really should be more careful about leaving it around the house. You wouldn't want Walt to see it."

He found it!

Nikki had suggested I keep a journal to give voice to my confused thoughts about my role as company whore. Therapeutic she said. But now Walter's mine roommate staying with us for the week had found it. And he'd read it too.

"Do you really do all those things, Corey? This is like porn!"

"Give it back to me," I begged as Tony held it above my head, out of reach.

"You'll have to earn it back. I'm here for a week, so that should do it."

"You're Walter's friend and I'm his wife!" I hissed, my husband still asleep upstairs.

"His loyal wife, right? Sit down while I remind you what you wrote," he ordered.

.

"No!"

"Sit down!" he repeated firmly. So I sat, hoping that my husband wouldn't come in unexpectedly.

"Dear Diary," he began, then read out my entire first entry.

"Please help me.

I have this wonderful job, but it causes so much pain. Office Assistant is the best position ever, but parts of it are awful.

I'll be blunt. I have to fuck people for the company to keep it! Yes Diary, I really do.

I found a secret book about sex for clients in my supervisor's desk. If I didn't agree to satisfy them, I'd be fired. I should have just walked away."

"Here comes the really good part," Tony mocked, then continued to read aloud.

"Dairy, it's terrible having sex with other men when Walter is away! My boss takes me into his office to fuck. And I meet Dick's clients to do wicked things with them.

You're the only one who knows how hard I come with them. It's shameful- I'm a whore, with no self-control. A cheap slut!

Corey"

Tony stopped reading, and and grinned at me triumphantly.

"So, Mrs. Moore, I keep the diary and you get it back by servicing me this week."

This was going all wrong.

I wrote because I might have gone crazy if I didn't admit to those things. While my once-neglectful husband was changing, I was forced to be company whore. The guilt was awful.

When Walter came home from his second long stint at the fly-in mining camp, he was muscled and horny. My man wanted me all the time!

That brought wild nights to our bedroom. What used to last for minutes, now consumed glorious hours. What usually ended in my frustration, now led to incredible orgasms.

But Walter didn't know what I'd become, and I couldn't tell him. I knew my husband couldn't accept everything I'd done with other people, men and women.

And now his friend knew all my secrets!

****

One Monday before I started keeping the diary, I had hauled myself into the office very late. Too much shame and too little sleep. My supervisor noticed immediately.

"Well, look at what the cat dragged in!"

"Nikki, I just can't do it anymore!"

"You look terrible! Want to talk about it?"

"What good could that possibly do? I'm bound. Maybe I'll just quit and be done with the deal."

"Quit! We need to talk. Come with me."

Nikki knew what was bothering me. It didn't take a psychologist to figure out that a married woman would have a terrible time being sexually blackmailed. She got right to the point.

"Let me guess. Walter was home for the past week and now you're full of guilt about what you do for the company. He doesn't know about any of it, of course."

"Yes, yes and yes," was all I said, not eager to talk because it was pointless.

"And now you're ready to quit?"

"Why not? I can't live with myself. A whore! My god, I never thought..."

"That you'd have such great sex," Nikki suggested, finishing my sentence before I could say anything else.

"No!" I blurted out. "I'm getting that at home!"

"Walter?"

"Yes, he's a new man now! All hot and bothered from being far away from me for so long."

"So, he's been bedding you for the past week?"

"And all around the house. Even in the car!"

Suddenly, the enormity of the problem was too much and I started to sniffle.

"Nikki, I've become a cheap slut, fucking to keep this job."

"Look Corey, you either keep doing it or Dick will fire you. So you have to stick with it.... Besides, I'd miss our time together, you and me working, and... well, you know what else. I'd really miss that part!"

I pulled myself together and continued.

"Well, Nikki, that's something I never did before. It's fucking Dick and other guys that bothers me so much!"

"Yeah, like you don't get great orgasms with them. I've seen it," she noted sarcastically. "Anyway, I'm sure we can work things out somehow. I'll talk to him about it."

It was a ray of hope.

"Corey, at least for now, do you feel better telling me your problems?"

"I suppose so. Getting it off my chest. It's not as hopeless as before we came in here."

Then Nikki lightened the mood.

"Off your chest, eh... and such a lovely one.

You have the nicest boobs."

I felt myself blushing. Nikki time was a part of my role which I quite enjoyed. Then nothing more was said for a few moments before she added:

"Have you ever kept a journal, Corey? A private place where you write about your feelings?"

She stopped for a moment to weigh her words, then continued.

"I keep one... well, I should say that I kept one when I first started this secret part of my job. I felt like you do, but pouring out my feelings helped."

"No, I haven't done that."

"Start one tonight. You'll feel better to write what's on your mind. All of it. What you like and what you don't."

After 5:00 I stopped to buy a little journal. I vowed to write something every day- at least while Walter was away.

In the evening, I opened to page one and penned "Dear Diary". It would be like speaking to a close friend. I told her about my dilemma, hoping that she might give me peace of mind.

The next day, Nikki asked me if I had followed her suggestion. I told her about my first entry, and she urged me to continue, including what enjoyed about my expanded role.

I knew that she meant our budding girl-girl relationship. I admitted to her that I still felt too shy about putting something like that to paper. She had some more advice.

"Sometimes it's easier to do things if you pretend to be somebody else. I know you served drinks at a strip club for a couple of years."

"Yes, Starlight Club."

"Did you ever imagine being one of the strippers, showing off your body, pleasing the customers?"

"Nikki... uh... actually, I used to get myself off watching them with men in the Private Room."

"Pretending you were one of them, right?"

"Yes, I admit it," I replied, flushed with the memory of those times.

"Just detach yourself like that when it's too personal to write. Stop being Corey for a little while so you can admit to anything you want to say. Use another name."

"You mean something like... uh... Starlight?" I suggested.

"Exactly! Use that name when you're too uncomfortable writing things in your journal. I think it would be sexy when we have private times too."

That evening I faced my experiences with women, a pleasureable part of being the company whore. Still shy admitting to it, I wrote about 'Starlight' instead.

________________________

Dear Diary

My friend Starlight is a lot like me. We could be twins, but she has different feelings.

Diary, she likes sex with girls too. Imagine that! Her man doesn't know about these naughty things.

Starlight didn't act this way before joining the company. Each time it got easier. She says the gentle touch is intoxicating!

And that's not all. She met one and went to her room. The lady tied and blindfolded her, then she was gagged and spanked.

Just imagine, Diary. Starlight gets wet even thinking about losing control, then coming so hard! Is this wrong?

Corey

________________________

My private journal helped me. I filled pages with stories and feelings. Sometimes I wrote about being with Dick and his customers. Other times Starlight remembered erotic evenings with Nikki and other women.

My diary was therapeutic. But was it risky to tell all?

****

[Three weeks pass]

"Nice little diary you keep, Mrs. Moore. But, you really should be more careful about leaving it around the house. You wouldn't want Walt to see it."

The voice left me cold. I nearly dropped my morning coffee when Walter's house guest came up behind me in the kitchen. I spun around to face the big man he had become friends with at the mining camp. Tony was between apartments in another city, so Walter had invited him to stay the week with us.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I protested, not very convincingly.

"Sure you do Corey, or is it Starlight? I never could quite figure that out," he smirked.

"What!... Where is it?" I spluttered.

"Don't worry. It's safe with me."

Then he brought a hand from behind his back and held it high, beyond my reach. I begged him to hand it over, but he just laughed.

"You'll have to earn it back. I'm here for a week, so that should do it."

"You can't mean that, Tony. You're Walter's friend and I'm his wife"

"His loyal wife, right? Sit down while I remind you what you wrote," he ordered.

He made me sit while he read my entire first entry out loud. I prayed that Walter wouldn't come down the stairs. A minute later he concluded:

"So, Mrs. Moore, I keep the diary and you get it back by servicing me this week."

"I won't do it, you bas...."

"Oh, but you will," he interrupted as he stepped forward to wrap his arms around me, pressing against my mouth for a long, hard kiss.

I didn't respond to it, and pushed against him. But he was too strong. Next thing I knew, his arm holding the book encircled my waist while he groped my breasts with his other hand.

"Stop or I'll scream," I threatened.

"And I'll show him your diary if you do," he replied, completely disregarding my threat. "Now let's get that shirt off you so I can see those big tits."

"He'll come in and catch you."

"Nah. He'll sleep right through it, just like he does at the camp. I have to wake him up every morning."

Tony started to pull at the buttons but I didn't want him to tear my new shirt.

"Don't rip it! I'll undo them."

"And that bra too. Give me a good look at you."

Then he resumed trying to kiss me as I struggled to remove them. The shirt and bra soon fell to the floor exposing me to our houseguest.

"Nice tits, Corey! Make those nipples stiff for me. Umm... the best!"

Then he lowered his head to suck one while he rolled the other between his fingertips. His big arm around my waist pulled me close to him. I tried but couldn't get away. I rallied to try stopping this again.

"That's enough! Walter will smell the coffee I made and be up any moment now. Let go of me!"

"Sure, Mrs. Moore. But I want the rest of you tonight after he falls asleep. Come across the hall to my room. Understand? Then I won't have to tell him anything or show him your diary.... I want to find out if you really do those things!"

I glumly agreed to his demand. There wasn't much choice.

Dammit! Are all men this lecherous? That had been my experience with Dick, with company clients, and with the night custodian at the office. Would men always want to force me into sex? Would there always be secrets to make me do whatever they demanded?

I buttoned up quickly, and stuffed my bra into a pocket. When my husband came downstairs, Tony and I acted like nothing had happened. I turned to pour coffee for them as they greeted one another. Walter noticed the book.

"What do you have there, Tony?"

"Just something I've been reading. you might find it interesting."

I held my breath until Walter replied.

"Nah. I don't read much of anything."

Then we sat down to talk about the day ahead. I didn't say much, too busy nervously eyeing my journal on the nearby kitchen counter. Meanwhile, they made plans.

"Let's do something today, Walt."

"Sure. Meet my chums at the pub later?"

"Good idea. Come with us, Mrs. Moore?"

I declined because I was hatching a plan to get my diary back. Tony wouldn't say anything to my husband because I'd already agreed to come to his bedroom tonight. No, he wouldn't want to jeopardize that.

The two of them puttered around in the morning, fixing something on our old car. After lunch, they went for a walk. Both men were in great shape, so I guessed that Tony and Walter spent time exercising at the mine.

This gave me a some time alone to search for my stolen diary. I quickly went through Tony's room, checking his luggage and things he'd already put into dresser drawers or hung in the closet. But I was worried that they might come home unexpectedly, so I only made a quick inspection. No book.

After supper, they were off to the pub, but a girlfriend invited herself over to whine about her wayward husband. Damn! I had hoped to resume my search. She finally left shortly before they returned.

"Help me get this man to bed!" Tony told me in a loud voice. "I guess I bought too many rounds."

I could see that Walter was seriously drunk, stumbling aimlessly with his friend helping to support him. He had never been much of a drinker and Tony clearly saw advantage in this. He confirmed as much.

"He's not going to be much good to you tonight, is he Mrs. Moore?" he laughed.

I knew exactly what he was insinuating. Then in a quieter voice that Walter wouldn't hear, he reminded me about tonight.

"Get yourself over to my room as soon as he's asleep."

****

I felt like a slut as I donned my robe to cross the hallway. Walter had dropped into a stupor almost as soon as I got his clothes off. Now there was my forced duty with Tony. He was waiting in bed.

"Ah, couldn't wait to see me, could you?" he teased.

"He's asleep," I replied grimly.

"So drop that robe and get in here."

He pulled back the blanket and I saw that he was already naked, a hairy man with a big cock. It swelled larger when I draped my robe across the chair and slowly lay down beside him. There I was, naked with a stranger again, and not by choice.

"On your back and let's get started," was Tony's idea of foreplay.

He knelt between my spread legs, his rod lined up with my pussy. Leaning forward, he dragged the thing across my labia a few times before steadily pushing home. My body yielded comfortably, despite his size. He leaned on his strong arms for leverage and pumped into me at an increasing pace.

Tony tried to kiss my mouth, but I turned my head to prevent it. I knew that the strippers at Starlight never kissed customers. He might force me into sex, but I wouldn't give him everything. I was just going through the motions tonight.

Then his hand slid down my pelvis, between our bodies. One finger and another found my clit, protruding almost obscenely with me spread so wide. They pressed and circled it, sending little shockwaves through my stomach. I felt my hips moving on their own in response and I hated myself for it.

"Like that, eh Starlight," he grunted between strokes.

I didn't reply, but could not regain control of my willing body. It was giving me away! My pussy was absolutely gushing. This man had some skill in bed.

"You hot slut!" he chuckled. "It's all true."

He worked my throbbing button even more firmly than ever. I could feel my need to come building, my desire lifting me hard against him with every stroke.

My toes were curling. all my muscles tight, then little tremors started to shoot through my kitty and ripple outward. I didn't want this, but I couldn't stop it, not with his big cock pounding me and his fingers working my clit.

That soft moaning. Was it me? Before I knew it, my lower body began to clench and release- an orgasm! I bounced hard against him as the intense pressure built up inside burst forth in a crashing climax. Then his hand slid away so he could concentrate on his cock.

Soon Tony was coming too, grunting so loudly I was afraid Walter might hear. With thrust after thrust, he pounded out his own orgasm, arching his back to blast seed into me, stroke after stroke.

Finally, he slumped forward, exhausted from working me so hard and so long. I pushed him off me. Then we lay there bathed in sweat and gasping for breath.

"Great fuck! Yeah, just like your diary says," was the first thing he said as I jumped up to put on my robe.

"I want it back now!" I hissed.

"Maybe sometime before Walt and I go back to the mine."

"Now!" but he shook his head to say "No."

I persisted. "OK then, tomorrow. Promise!"

"Tomorrow? I'll only promise you more fucking after your old man is asleep. And every night this week. Now get back to him before I go after more right now."

I didn't need to be told twice.

On Sunday morning, we all slept late. I woke and lay next to my snoring husband wondering how I would manage to get through the week ahead with this brute of a house guest. What if he wouldn't give back my incriminating diary? What if I resisted his advances- would he show it to Walter? I had to find it.

My tension was almost unbearable at breakfast. Tony sat across the table from me smirking. He was gloating, reminding me that he'd screwed me silly last night, and had every intention of doing it again tonight. As long as he held my secret journal, he held me captive.

Walter had no idea of what was really happening- on so many levels.

"I hope you're enjoying your visit here, Tony," he commented.

"More than you can imagine, Walt old boy. Your lovely wife is so good to me that I couldn't be happier," he smiled and we both knew his real meaning.

I couldn't hold it any longer. I had to get away from our grinning guest before he said too much.

"What have you fellows got planned for today? Going to the game or anything like that?" I suggested.

"Great idea, my love. Right, Tony? I'm sure there are still tickets. We'll go right after lunch."

I was outside in the garden while Walter finished work on the old car. Tony was inside his room. Then, after lunch they were gone and I finally could scour the house for my book.

I crept into his room and carefully went through all his clothes again. Then I found a piece of paper on the closet shelf and read a handwritten note.

"Try the other bedroom Starlight."

"Dammit! He's on to me!" I cursed.

I didn't have any option but to play his little game, and went straight to the other room to frantically rifle through all the furniture. Nothing! Then underneath a cushion I spotted another piece of paper and read:

"Remember to check the lounge."

"You bastard! You bloody bastard!" I screamed.

Obviously this is what he had done when I was out in the garden. He was mocking me, leading me on a wild goose chase. This was our guest's idea of fun.

I spent two hours chasing an infuriating trail of hidden notes from one room to the next before giving up in disgust. I guessed that Tony probably had it with him at the game. It was small and would easily slip into a back pocket.

When they came home later, I could see the top edge of it sticking out of his trousers, tempting me to just grab and run. Instead, I grimly resolved to retrieve it after he fell asleep. I was already resigned to another booty call anyway.

Our guest volunteered to dry the dishes after supper. We were alone, with Walter parked in front of the television. My hands were in the sink when Tony came from behind and grabbed my hips, pushing hard against me, while nuzzling into my neck.

"I'll be waiting for you," he whispered.

"Not doing it," I hissed.

"You have to, remember. I have something of yours."

"You're just using me, you bastard!" I protested.

"And enjoying every minute of it. I want more of that sweet pussy, Mrs. Moore."

I was trapped again. Not only was I a corporate whore, but the domestic one too. I had no choice in either grim situation. Now two secret books enslaved me. I'd have to give him my body, just like I did with Dick at the office.

1fastguy
1fastguy
301 Followers
12