Corey Moore, Corporate Whore Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we finished the dishes, Tony and I joined Walter to watch television.

When I came in, my husband patted the sofa seat beside him, motioning me to sit with him. He pulled me over draping his arm across my shoulders. I snuggled in close and glared at our guest with anger. But I knew that there'd be sex with two men tonight, first my reinvigorated husband, followed by a duty-fuck with his friend.

Plenty of coffee was the only way that I'd be able to stay awake late enough for both sessions. So I went back to the kitchen to brew a pot for myself, and returned with cold beers for the men.

****

Our bed was turned down when I came out of the bathroom in my sheerest negligee. My pink skin showed through it like I was wrapped in clear plastic. Walter's low whistle told me all I needed to know- the love would be hot and heavy, the way he liked it now.

He was instantly hard, ready for me to play, so I went to my knees and wrapped my hand around it. He groaned continuously as I licked the crown, then closed my lips together. The slick pre-cum tasted so good!

I took my time, gently sucking as my hand stroked the length of his cock into my mouth. All the while I tongued it too. Walter's hips began slowly pumping forward, pressing deeper each time.

Plenty of corporate practice had improved my skills. I'd learned to tilt my head back and look up into his eyes submissively. I knew enough to breathe through my nose as his stiff cock pressed to the top of my throat. He watched me gag on his mighty tool, and I loved it. But not too much because I wanted to play some more.

"Honey, you're ready. Come fuck me now," I whispered as I drew my head back.

But rejuvenated Walter had other ideas. He drew my to my feet, then steered us to the side of the bed, where he sat me down and and pushed me back, kneeling between my legs. I knew what would come next, but I still jumped when he began kissing my pussy.

Walter drove me crazy for a while, dining on my pink. He spread me wide with his thumbs and lovingly devoured my private flesh. I rolled my head side-to-side in ecstasy and lifted my hips to meet his probing mouth. Then he sucked my little pearl between his lips. It was pleasurable, almost torturous! I soon came all over his face.

"You're ready now too," he chuckled as he stood up between my legs and lifted my thighs.

Then he was loving me, his big cock parting my labia to burrow deep into my sex. Walter leaned forward on straightened arms to kiss my mouth while we rocked hard against each other. I still wore my skimpy negligee, but it didn't matter to him as he possessed me completely.

Neither of us could be distracted from this wonderful act. I wanted it. I needed it!

We rolled from one position to the next for a long time, relishing the new magic between us. I gave myself body and soul to him as he plied me with tender kisses, followed by plenty of eager thrusting.

I was high on love and wired on coffee, ready to go all night with my husband. It was absolutely marvellous. The best sex ever!

Suddenly, I remembered the evil man in the other room. He'd be waiting for me, expecting everything that he'd read about in my diary. And I'd have to it with that mean, heartless bastard.

Meanwhile, I could tell that my husband was heading toward his peak. I was on all fours and he was driving hard into me. His hands gripped my hips tighter and tighter as a rising groan filled the room.

But I didn't want him to finish in me, knowing that I had another master to serve immediately afterward. So I offered Walter a rare treat that he wouldn't refuse.

"Come in my mouth!" I gasped, as he lurched on the edge of control.

He didn't need to be told twice. In seconds, my man was fucking my face, his swollen cock spurting thick seed into my sucking mouth. His back was arched and eyes closed as he belted rockets of sperm down my throat.

I swallowed it all, then like the slut I'd become, showed him my coated tongue. It felt so wicked being my husband's private little whore! He grinned down at me, spent and fully satisfied. In a few minutes, Walter was sound asleep.

I checked the clock. It was nearly midnight, but I was still wide awake on the caffeine. I quickly grabbed my robe and quietly closed the bedroom door behind me. Then, I entered the guest room across the hallway.

"Finally, Mrs. Moore, I thought you forgot your duty."

"Walter and I were busy. Fair warning, don't kiss my mouth," and I stuck out my still- white tongue.

"OK, get that robe off. I want your naked body anyway."

My eyes soon adjusted to the dim light and I glanced at his clothes thrown over the back of a chair. The edge of my little book still protruded from the back pocket of his trousers. If I could get Tony asleep, I'd have it. So, I doffed my robe to perform this necessary duty.

"Nice tits, Starlight. And great ass. I want that pussy now."

To him I was nothing more than a toy, a far cry from the love I felt from my husband. But was this really much different from my secret role at the office? I just wanted to get it over with and grab my diary.

Tony's 'sweet talk' continued:

"Lay down and spread for me now. I've got all night with you, slut."

"But I have to work tomorrow," I protested.

"You'll be smiling all day after the fucking I give you!"

Right away his big hands were all over me. He was rough and aggressive, squeezing my breasts and pinching my nipples. Fat fingers pushed rudely into me, still wet from love with Walter.

Then they were pressing in a circle on my hot button, and things suddenly felt much better. I didn't want this, but my body was betraying me again.

My nipples tingled and my vagina oozed. My hips pushed back against his skilled fingers as my clit sent electric impulses all through me. If he kept this up much longer, I'd be coming in spite of myself. But then he stopped.

"Time to fuck you now. I wonder how many times you'll come for me tonight, Mrs. Moore?" he chuckled.

I lay on my back, knees up and he firmly spread my legs apart. His cock looked huge, engorged with thick, throbbing veins. Tony leaned forward and easily pushed it to the depths of my silky channel.

Soon he was pounding into me like an animal. I just hung on to let him have his way. I was used to this sort of treatment. After all, I'd done it so many times before in my role with Dick's company.

Then he rested and dragged me up onto all fours to take me from behind. He was insatiable, fucking me hard, his big balls slapping against my smooth skin. I gritted my teeth- this was all just forced so I could get my journal back.

Soon it would be over with, but no, he stopped to rest and moved to another position. More slamming with me on my side, Tony curled up behind me. Then he was on top of me again. And on and on until I was ready to scream, "Hurry up! I want my diary!"

Finally, the beast unloaded, then lay back panting for breath. He seemed only half awake after the hour he'd spent using my body for his own satisfaction. That's all it was - a mindless fuck from which I took little pleasure at all.

Minutes later he was fast asleep. I nudged him but he didn't wake up, so I slid quietly out of bed to put on my robe. I tiptoed to the chair and got a tight grip on my diary. Suddenly Tony snorted and rolled over, still asleep, mumbling something!

I froze in place until he started to snore again. As quietly as possible, I eased my diary from his trousers and turned for the door. Another snort stopped me short in my tracks! I waited and the heavy breathing resumed. Then I was out in the hallway, my book in hand.

I wanted to shout for joy.

****

The following morning at the office I felt tired but elated at the same time. My diary was safe and sound, right there in my purse. I was free, at least from him!

The day passed quickly, and before I knew it, I was on my way home again. What would Tony be like, knowing that I'd reclaimed my diary?

From the kitchen window I could see that he and Walter had passed the afternoon drinking beer on the back porch. Crushed beer cans littered the back yard and I heard their slurred argument about the card game they were playing. I listened to them, unseen.

"Damn, you got a good-looking woman, Walt! Let's get her into the game."

"She doesn't play poker. Besides, she's still at work."

"No, I mean another way. You win, you get my money. I win, I get your old lady."

"What the Hell, man! Fuck no!"

But Tony persisted.

"I'll bet she's damn good in bed. Hey, she'd probably like something different."

"I doubt that. Especially not you!" my husband shot back.

"Maybe she already gets strange cock when you're away so long? Hot women like that shouldn't be left alone."

My husband got angry immediately.

"Hey, are you sayin' my wife's a whore? Because if you are..."

"Take it easy. Just joking, man. But you never know about these things."

"Fuck right off, Tony!" Walter shouted back.

It was time for me to break this up before our visitor told Walter more about me than he should know.

"Have you two got nothing better to do than drink and argue? Dammit. Look at the mess in the yard. And the kitchen is just as bad, full of dirty dishes and garbage. I've had enough of it! Clean the place up now!"

They hung their heads like schoolboys in the headmaster's office.

Later that evening I heard them arguing again. Doors slammed, and a few minutes later Tony's baggage was thrown down the stairs. Then my husband chased him to the front entry and shoved him out the door. All of his belongings were thrown out after him before the door was slammed shut and locked. Through the front window I saw our guest stomping away in anger.

"What was that all about?"

"I didn't like things he said about you this afternoon. Then he started into it again a few minutes ago, saying you were fucking people at work. Said he knew because he'd read your diary. But he couldn't produce it when I asked for proof, claiming you took it back from him. Then he got mad and called you the company whore. Nobody talks like that about my wife!"

"I don't even have a diary," I lied.

"That's what I figured. So I kicked his ass and told him to get out. You saw the rest just now."

"He's gone for good? Wonderful. Oh Walter! I really don't deserve a man like you!" I cried out in all honesty.

But I was glad to have him all to myself.

****

Before Walter flew back to the mine, we had a special night to remember. We made sweet love for a long time, and lay awake talking in the dark. Then things took a very unexpected turn.

"Corey, I like the way things are going for us," my husband said. "We're back to the way we used to be. I'm making great money up there and they have a pile of work ahead. I figure its the best job I've ever had!"

"That's great, honey.... enjoy it, " I replied. "I used to feel that way about working at the office..."

"What! I thought you were happy with it. Dressing up, good people, all that..."

"Not anymore!" I blurted out. "I don't like that kind of work after all. Sometimes i just want to quit."

Actually, writing in my diary was making that look more and more appealing. I realized that all the guilt from my forced role as corporate whore was too much for me.

Besides, what could Dick really do if i didn't come to work one day? And all the days after that? Nothing. I realized that he was bound to me as much as I was chained to him. I knew his secrets, so he wouldn't dare tell mine.

"Corey, why don't you leave?" brought me back. "I make enough for us now, and can pay all the bills."

"But you're away so much, Walter. What could I do to fill those three weeks? Its a long time to be alone."

"I suppose you could work at something else part time. Then you'd have spending money for little extras too."

"What kind of work?" I wondered aloud.

"I don't know. Maybe what you did before? You liked it at Starlight Club, didn't you? Late nights, but I'd be away anyway. They'd want you back. Hey, you could get the whole week off when I come home."

"You mean, just quit the office and go back to the club. You'd be fine with that?"

"Sure, if that's what you want. It could work out well for us."

"Hmm... l'll think about it this week," was all I said.

"But just serving drinks there, that's all," he joked. "No stripping, ya hear."

"No, just drinks. You know Walter, that's a great idea."

Yes, I could walk away from the blackmail deal with Dick's company. I'd go full circle, out of my office trap and back to better days, all with my husband's blessing.

Was this a smart plan or not? It seemed too easy. Maybe it always was, and I just hadn't seen it before writing in my diary? This had helped me find a way forward.

But I knew that I'd need to stay out of the Private Room. After all, three weeks is a long time for the woman I'd become to be left all alone. Would I be able to do it?

Of course, there was always hot, sexy Nikki to keep me company.

But that's a story for another time.

______

I hope you'll rate this one before you go. Thanks for reading.

12