Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, she's really a great cock gobbler, isn't she?" Garrett said in awe.

"The best I ever had," Chad nodded with pride. "Not even close."

Cori loved the compliments and the playful pictures. This was so much fun. And she was happy Chad was having so much fun showing her off. This was his true vibe -- proud, cocky and dominant. And it was a turn on because it was genuine.

She knelt before him eagerly when he pulled his cock out and started jerking it toward her open mouth, nearing his orgasm. She put her tongue out and he fired his thick white cum into her mouth, most of it landing on her tongue, with some splattering across her nose and upper lip. She sucked him clean, then scooped the cum off her face and into her mouth. Then, she turned to Garrett and showed him her mouth full of cum and he took the picture, then switched to video and recorded her swallowing it with a big smile on her face.

"That was so yummy," Cori grinned. "I wish beer tasted that good."

"You do deserve another shot of whiskey," Chad said. "But I think another shot of cum is in line first."

"Another one already?" Cori said, glancing down at his crotch. There was no bulge in his pants now.

"Not me, silly slut," Chad said. "But Garrett here, well, he works hard and he's helped a lot with the camera. And I do believe he would love to help quench that thirst of yours."

"Mmm, I could drink cum all day," Cori smiled. "There are so many different flavors and some is thick and some is slimy and some is kind of juicy. I love it all. Mr. Garrett, would you allow me to taste yours too?"

"Your master says it's OK," Garrett grinned. "So yes, it would be my pleasure."

Garrett started to touch Cori's breasts, glancing back at Chad who nodded his approval. He touched her breasts tentatively at first, wanting to be gentle and show respect. But he just had to squeeze them. And Cori pushed her chest into his hands, inviting him to squeeze and pull and pinch as much as he wanted. She touched his crotch and felt his hardness.

"I'm thirsty," she breathed. "And that's a mighty big straw you have there."

"Well, I was going to have you just tit fuck her," Chad chuckled. "But I'm afraid she's a bit cock-crazy. Would you mind face-fucking her instead?"

"Seriously?" Garrett asked. "This isn't some sort of setup is it?"

"Not at all," Chad said. "She needs cock and cum and I'm down for the count for a bit here. You, on the other hand, are clearly ready to provide the desired services for my little whore. So, give her what she needs. As you could see earlier, she can take it as deep as you want to give it to her."

Garrett sat on steps the same way that Chad had been before, pulling down his pants and pulling out his cock. Cori knelt before him, licking her lips and wiggling her ass like a playful little puppy ready to play fetch. And Garrett was more than happy to give this little doggy a bone.

Garrett had been divorced for five years and could count on one hand the number of times he had sex since then. And none of those times was with anyone like Cori. He was so hard, he was afraid he was going to cum to fast and not fully enjoy this opportunity. He thought about baseball, his mail route, the fence he was building, trying not to be overwhelmed by the sheer pleasure of her lips and tongue sucking and caressing his cock and balls.

Cori knew her power over men. She wasn't arrogant about it, but she was realistic. She knew that she had to take it slow with someone like Garrett who likely had not had a good blowjob in a while and almost certainly hadn't been with someone as young and attractive as she was recently. She licked and sucked on him slowly, flicking her tongue across his shaft and the head of his cock. She wanted this to last for him. Once he put his cock down her throat, she knew he wouldn't last long. So, she teased him and kissed and licked and sucked. She let him put his cock on her face and play with her pigtails like Chad had done earlier. Chad was capturing it all on Garrett's phone for him. Cori turned and faced the camera, placing the cock across her lips as she smiled for the camera. She hoped Garrett would jerk off to that picture sometime.

She took him in her mouth, going about half way down, sucking slowly. She felt his desire grow and let him set the pace the rest of the way. He started raising his hips, driving deeper into her mouth.

"You can hold the back of her head or use her pigtails," Chad said calmly.

Garrett's hands went to the back of her head and he pushed. He didn't force her, but he was firm and insistent. She didn't resist. She welcomed him deeper and deeper inside her, gasping slightly, knowing that men liked the idea that their cock was almost too big for her to take.

"Stretch her throat out," Chad encouraged. "Don't stop 'til your balls are on her chin and her tongue is licking them."

"Fuck yeah," Garrett grunted as he did indeed reach that point, balls deep, her tongue teasing him incessantly.

"When's the last time you shot your wad?" Chad asked.

"Ugh, a few days ago," Garrett grunted.

"It's gonna be a big load, then," Chad nodded. "You can fire it wherever you want, my man. But Cori looks amazing with a face full of cum."

"Fuck, I bet she does," Garrett grunted, trying not to cum yet.

"And she'll still eat it for you," Chad added. "She licked cum off the toilet this morning. Little bitch never lets a drop go to waste."

That put Garrett over the edge. He pulled out and Cori closed her mouth just in time, presenting her perfect face as his canvas, ready to display his art. Garrett jerked on his cock, trying to aim it, but his cock pulsed and jerked and throbbed and cum flew in thick white ropes. It fell on her forehead, her hair, her eyes, lips and nose. Strands clung to her eyelashes and clumped in her hair. The flood of semen seemed to be never-ending. If ever a man need his balls drained, it was Garrett.

Cori smiled and giggled as the cum just kept coming, so happy to be covered with his sperm. Finally he stopped and Cori immediately opened her mouth and reached for him.

"What..." Garrett started.

"She wants to finish the job," Chad said. "Trust me, you have a bit more in there and she wants it."

Cori's lips wrapped around his cock and slurped and sucked harder than before, her little hands at the base of his cock and tickling his balls, coaxing the last spurts and drops into her mouth. When he was finally empty, she pulled back and posed for a few lovely facial photos before scooping the copious amounts of cum into her mouth. She didn't swallow until she had as much of if off her face as she could. Then, she showed off the mouthful and swallowed it with a smile and a wink.

"That was amazing," Garrett said, pulling his pants back up and taking his phone from Chad. "Thank you both so much."

"You're very welcome, sir," Cori said. "Thank you for the yummy treat!"

"You're welcome, my friend," Chad said. "I never think to tip or leave a gift at Christmas. I know that's what we're supposed to do for mail carriers and trash collectors. Anyway, I hope this shows you how much I appreciate you."

"Best tip ever," Garrett laughed. "You ever need anything from me, let me know."

Garrett left with a wave and Chad looked at Cori. His little fuck toy was behaving perfectly.

"You did very well, slut," Chad said, patting her on the head like a good little puppy dog. "You've earned a reward. I'm going to fuck you're tight little cunt until you cum."

"Ooh, thank you, Master Chad," Cori squealed like a schoolgirl. "Sucking all that cock has made me so horny. I need it so bad."

Chad didn't wait for more conversation. He pushed her onto her back on the grass and lifted her legs up around his waist as his cock split through the slit in her shorts and the slit in her legs. He filled her fast and hard, his cock squishing around her in juicy pussy. It was wet and sloppy and fast. Chad just wanted to bang the fuck out of her as hard as he could.

Cori loved feeling him take her. His cock was so hard and his thrusts were so urgent. She was on fire and her pussy was responding, gripping his thick cock tightly. Her juices flowed freely and she pressed her thigh around his waist. She loved feeling his power and his desire. It was present in every grunt and thrust and dirty utterance.

She collected her reward like the wanton slut he wanted her to be, cumming hard and fast, her body tensing, her breath ceasing as she spasmed and came and came and came. Finally her body relaxed, her breathing returned, gasping as he cock, now covered in her orgasmic juices, fucked her harder and harder. She was thankful for her juices, lubricating the way. Otherwise, he would have been hurting her with his relentless pounding. Instead, it felt wonderful. She came again moments later as she felt his cum pour out of his cock and flood her sperm-loving cunt.

"Feel better, bitch?" Chad snorted as he rolled off her.

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori sighed. "Thank you so much for fucking your dirty little cunt so well. It needed that big hard cock pounding it, punishing it for being so dirty and naughty."

Cori just never stopped being hot and perfect, Chad thought. Her words made him want to take her again right then and there. But he needed a break and so did he. He helped her up and scooted Cori inside to let her get a drink and take a short break.

"Take 30 minutes, then come back out with your running shoes and a thong on," Chad said. "Put your hair in a ponytail. You're going for a little run."

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori said. "I like to wear socks with my running shoes and a visor. Would that be acceptable, Master Chad?"

"Yes, slut," Chad said.

She relished her short break, sitting on the bed as she changed her clothing and hair and put on her pink and white running shoes, pink visor and short white tube socks. She put on a pink thong that matched the pink in the shoes. She brushed her teeth, then sipped some water, washing the taste of cum out of her mouth. For a few minutes at least, her breath wouldn't smell like cock, cum or alcohol.

That feeling lasted about five more minutes, then Chad presented her with a shot glass with a familiar white substance in it.

"Cum cocktail," Chad said. "The rest of the Shop crew's cum all mixed together. Just a little yummy treat for you as reward for your good work with Garrett."

"Thank you, Master Chad," Cori smiled. She put the shot glass to her lips and waited patiently for the thick, cool liquid to ooze into her mouth. She licked inside the glass and used her fingers to scoop out the stubborn remnants.

Chad took the shot glass and filled it with whiskey. She slammed it down, smacking her lips as she set the glass down.

"I think you just invented a new drink," Chad laughed. "We'll call it the Slut Shot."

"It's so good," Cori smiled, playing it up for him. "I feel all warm inside and I know those sperm are having a party swimming around inside me, where they belong."

"Damn, you're the hottest little pet ever," Chad said. "The things you say."

"Thank you, Master Chad."

"So, I know you like to go for a run when you can so I thought since I need a little time to recuperate, this would be a good time for you to get some exercise."

"That's a great idea, Master Chad."

They went outside on the front porch where Cori had just sucked two cocks and Chad pointed out the running route. It would start at the end of the drive way by the mailbox where Cori would be completely exposed to anyone driving by. She would run up the driveway past the house into the backyard, which was lined by a fence on one side and tree lines along the back and other side of the house. Along the way there was a small creek that ran through the back yard that she would have to jump over twice. Once she circled back to the front of the house, she would run up the steps on the porch, signaling the end of her lap.

"All together, it's about a quarter of a mile for one lap," Chad said. "How many miles do you usually run?"

"Anywhere from two to five, depending on the day, how much time I have and how much exercise I've already had, Master Chad," Cori answered.

"OK, well I want you to do at least two miles, so that's eight laps," Chad said. "Now, I know running can get a little boring. So I'm going to do a few things to keep it interesting for you and me both."

"Thank you, sir," Cori said. "I really appreciate that."

"I will be with you every step of the way," Chad said, motioning to a four-wheeler the in the driveway. "It's all set up. GoPro camera to catch all the action, radio ready to blast some high-energy tunes for you and a few other surprises. Ready for some fun?'

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori said. "May I please stretch first?"

"Guess having your throat stretched out doesn't help that much with running, does it?" Chad laughed. "Of course, my flexible little slut. Put on a show for me."

Cori put her leg up on the porch railing, and bent at the waist, stretching her hamstring and glutes. She stood on her tip toes on the steps and lifted up and down, stretching her calves. She stood up straight and kicked her foot up to her ass, holding it there with her hand, arching her back and stretching her quads. Seeing her perfect body move and pose in such ways was captivating. Chad could watch this all day. He was anxious to torment her on her run, but this was way too good to rush. He simply sat in the rocking chair on the porch and enjoyed the show, feeling incredibly fortunate to be here on this day with this woman.

"I'm ready now, Master Chad," Cori announced.

"I am too!" Chad grinned, rubbing his crotch through his jeans.

"Any hole, any time, Master Chad," Cori smiled.

"I know, but not now," Chad said. "It's time for some fun and exercise on this beautiful, warm, sunny day."

Cori walked down to the mailbox, her tits bare, her ass exposed by the little thong, her long legs looking so toned and tan in the early afternoon sun. Chad drove the quad up slowly next to her and started his stopwatch, counting her down. "3...2...1...GO!"

Cori took off at her normal pace. She usually ran about a 10-minute mile when she jogged and had run as fast as 8.5 minute miles in some 5K races. But those were open road, even pavement. This was a yard with bumps and ruts and hills and that stream to deal with. Plus, despite wearing her running shoes, she was hardly dressed for optimal running. The thong was not ideal but OK, but running topless was uncomfortable. Her big heavy breasts bounced and wobbled, slapping together. Of course, she knew Chad didn't care about her time despite the presence of the stopwatch. He cared about the view and whatever else he wanted to make her do to tease and torment her.

She churned up the driveway, her legs and arms pumping, her firm round ass driving her up the hill and into the yard. She looked over her shoulder at Chad, who was just behind her and to her left, filming with the GoPro. He sped ahead of her and drove across the creek, turning around to face her, ready to film her jump. Cori didn't break stride, hitting the edge of the creek and flying easily across it, her tits and ponytail flopping perfectly for the camera.

Chad turned and followed her along the tree lines, cranking up the radio with some fast-paced rock music that put an extra bounce in Cori's stride. Cori was finding her rhythm on the uneven ground, though the bouncing of her tits was certainly distracting. She started picking up the pace, her fluid stride demonstrating her power and grace. Her athletic background and overall conditioning was apparent. Cori was blessed with great genes, true, but her body was earned through hard work and effort. She didn't do it to look hot, she did it to be healthy.

She cruised over the creek again and past the other side of the house, rounding the corner and bounding up the steps to the front porch. Chad was right behind her, climbing the steps and handing her a bottle of water from a cooler in the corner of the deck.

"Nicely done, pet," he nodded.

"Thank you, Master Chad," Cori said, sipping the water as she caught her breath.

"That was a fast lap, but I think you can go faster," Chad said. "With the right encouragement." He walked back down to the quad and showed her a black-handled stick with several red leather straps on the end.

"That will help, I'm sure, Master Chad," Cori said.

"I'm sure it will, slut," Chad said, starting his stopwatch. "Go!"

Cori took off running, quickly finding her pace but even less comfortable now. Her breasts were still flopping around and now she was very aware of Chad on the quad. He was so close to her, brandishing the long-handled flog. Suddenly, she felt the sting as it slapped across her left ass check. She leapt forward, stumbled and resumed, trying to increase her pace as she approached the first creek crossing. The flogger cracked against her right cheek just as she reached it and she almost slipped into the water. She regained her balance, cleared the creek and churned ahead, feeling the sting on both cheeks now. It wasn't terribly painful but it did hurt in the moment and she was sure there were red marks on her ass now.

"Move that hot little ass, bitch," Chad ordered. "Sprint hard. Finish faster than the first lap and the next lap will be untimed."

Cori liked the sound of that. Spurred on by the thought of the reward, she surged ahead, her ponytail flying behind her, the sound of the rock n roll music and Chad's quad filling her ears. She didn't hear the swish of the flogger, but she felt it slapping across both cheeks. His aim was good and the force was just right -- it stung but didn't really hurt or threaten to break the skin. He was dominant, but not hurtful. He gave her one last shot as she reached the porch, putting her hands on her hips and breathing deeply.

She jumped when she felt Chad behind her, small ice packs in both hands pressed against her ass cheeks. The cold was shocking but she didn't try to move away.

"Fucking ass is too hot," Chad said. "Gotta cool you off, slut."

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori said. "Thank you for cooling off my hot little ass."

"You did good," Chad said. "You beat your time. So, slower lap three, as promised."

"Oh good," Cori said. "Thank you, Master Chad. My breasts are a little sore from the bouncing."

"I'm sure they are," Chad laughed. "The price of being a big-titted bimbo, I guess. Well, I wish I could tell you that they won't hurt as much this lap, but I'm not sure that's accurate."

"OK, Master Chad," Cori said. "I trust you, sir. They are your tits to do with as you desire."

Chad a long white rope that separated into two separate lengths of rope. Each had a small lasso-style loop on the end. Chad pulled on Cori's left nipple, making it hard. He rubbed a piece of ice from the color across it and her nipple stood out, hard and pointy. He slipped one of the lassos over the nipple and tightened it around the base, pulling it tight. He then did the same to the other nipple. Then, he grabbed the larger rope that both lassos were attached to and led her down the steps and to the starting point by the mailbox. He tied the rope -- the total length of which was about 10 feet -- to the back of the quad, noting Cori's widening eyes as she realized what this lap was about to entail.

"I see you get the picture," Chad grinned. "I get to set the pace this lap. You just follow along. I just advise you keep up." He laughed and Cori thought she heard a hint of something darker in his laugh. It wasn't just playful. Chad's darker, more dangerous side was creeping into this day. She was having fun being his bondage slut, but now the hint of danger entered the picture. She still didn't think he would intentionally hurt her, but she was worried he would simply lose control as lust overtook his thoughts.