Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cori was turned on by their conversation and responded, using her unique talents to work their hard cocks and bring them the kind of pleasure only a superior body and set of skills like hers could.

"She will eat your cum wherever you shoot it," Chad told Gordon. "You can cum in her mouth or on her face. Whatever you want."

Just hearing that was enough for Gordon. He pulled out, tapped his cock on Cori's flicking tongue and started shooting. About half his load went directly into her mouth. The other half sprayed up into her eyes and nostrils. He didn't wait for her to finish the job. He stuck his cock back in her mouth and she sucked him dry. Then he watched as she directed the remaining cum from her face into her mouth and swallowed, all while being pounded against the car door by Chad's deep thrusts.

A few moments later, Chad pulled out, ran naked around the car and added his cum to the collection in Cori's belly, pulling on her tits as he did so.

"Well, she might not be hungry anymore, but I am," Chad laughed. "Let's put some clothes on this slut and get some dinner."

Chad really liked a playful little outfit the guys had sent along. It was inspired by Alice in Wonderland. A very naughty Alice in Wonderland. It started with a cute black-and-white bow in her hair. A black and white choker encircled her neck, one half black, the other white, connected in front by a heart-shaped rhinestone ring. A black and white vertically striped halter top was outlined by a white ruffled vest. The top was cut low and her cleavage spilled out the top. Her skirt was a sheer, pale blue with black and white checkered trim and a black and white square in front, similar to a maid outfit. A one-inch wide black strip of cloth ran from the ring in her choker, between her breasts and connected to the top of the skirt. The strap could be disconnected from the skirt and used as a leash, if one so desired. She also wore black and white horizontally striped thigh high stockings and 8-inch black stilettos. No bra, no panties, but a black and white butt plug with a rhinestone tip tucked neatly into her ass. The vibrator remained attached to her g-spot and clit.

Gordon drove them to Cowpokes and Chad had him join them for dinner. Cori certainly drew attention walking in, but many beautiful women were there dressed in skimpy attire, so, while noticeable, her appearance was far from scandalous. The little skirt did bounce up when she walked, so attentive eyes caught on to the fact that she was wearing no panties and that something shiny seemed to be in or on her ass.

After dinner, Gordon went to the car to wait for them while Chad and Cori went upstairs and hit the club, dancing and enjoying EDM night with a local DJ. Throughout the evening, they drank beer and the occasional shot. Cori was feeling good. Not drunk, but definitely buzzed. She was having fun, dancing and singing. Her little outfit was cute and sexy and she really liked it. The butt plug was less and less noticeable over time and Chad hadn't turned the vibrator on since he fucked her in the car. It was a just a fun night.

Chad was having a blast too. Cori was so much fun to be with, not just to fuck. It was a turn on to see other guys checking her out, being jealous of him. It was intoxicating just looking at her, watching her move, seeing her smile. It was amazing that his desire for her never waned, no matter how many times he fucked her. The minute he came, he couldn't wait to take her again. He smiled as he recognized that glazed look in her eyes. His little pet was getting drunk. She had to be tired. She would do anything he wanted anyway, but it was fun to watch her go from playing a role to simply living it in a drunken state with no inhibitions.

Taking her home and fucking her all night was going to be fun, but was there more he could do? More he could get away with? He had shared her with a couple of guys now. What about with a girl? A Cori blowjob was the best, but what if another girl joined the party? Could it be even better? Would Cori like it or would his pet be jealous? There were lots of girls here Chad would love to fuck. Maybe one of them would be willing to join the party.

He noticed a petite young woman at the bar. She was cute. She had that alt college girl look that was sexy and intriguing. She had pink and blue hair and obviously fake glasses that gave her that sexy nerd look. She had light skin and looked to have a nice shape. She was wearing a short-sleeved white sweater, denim skirt and cowboy boots. He laughed at her odd mix of nerd, alt-chick and cowgirl. She might be a handful. He liked that. He also liked that she was alone. He watched her for a while and figured she was there looking for some company. And college girls liked to experiment, right?

While Cori went to the restroom, Chad approached the young woman and offered to buy her a drink. She smiled and accepted, introducing herself as Danielle. Chad found Danielle even more attractive as he saw her up close. She was petite, but her breasts were large and round in that tight little sweater and her face was cute with sexy red lips. They chatted for a few minutes and then Cori joined them. Chad got her a drink and introduced her to Danielle.

She might have been a young college girl, but Danielle wasn't clueless. She realized that Chad and Cori were angling for a threesome. She had never done that, but she couldn't think of a hotter couple to join. Chad was handsome and hunky and, though she wasn't particularly attracted to women, Danielle recognized Cori's innate beauty and sexiness. She was flattered that they had chosen her to ask to join them. If that was, indeed, what they were doing.

"You two are such a cute couple," Danielle said. "I bet you were king and queen at the prom, weren't you?"

Chad and Cori laughed and Cori thanked her for the compliment. "You're so sweet," Cori said. "Are you here all alone?"

"Yeah, I was supposed to meet a guy here but he stood me up," Danielle shrugged.

"His loss," Chad said.

"Thanks," Danielle said. "Let me guess, his loss and my gain, right?"

"You've heard the lines before," Chad nodded. "But I'm not that arrogant as to think I, alone, would be a significant upgrade for you."

"Not you alone," Danielle smiled, looking over his shoulder at Cori. "You can just straight out ask me if I want to have a threesome, you know."

"Seems like you beat me to it," Chad smiled. "What do you think? I'm nothing special but Cori here, well, if you like girls at all..."

Danielle was a young college student. She had kissed another girl before but never anything more than that. She did like to experiment though and had naturally thought about it before -- both being with another girl and being in a threesome. Cute guy, hot girl. If she was ever going to do it, it seemed doubtful she'd find a hotter pair to do it with.

"Buy me one more drink and I'll give you my answer by the end of it," Danielle smiled.

"Fair enough," Chad said. "No pressure. You say no, we go and you get to keep your drink."

"Good deal," Danielle said. "Come sit by me, dear," she said, patting the stool on the other side of her and nodding toward Cori.

Cori sat on Danielle's right and Chad sat to Danielle's left. They chatted for a few minutes, then suddenly Danielle locked eyes with Cori and leaned in for a kiss. It was wet and deep and passionate.

"Yes," Danielle said over her shoulder to Chad.

They started making their way through the crowd, Cori and Danielle with their arms wrapped around one another's waists and Chad right behind them, enjoying the view and thinking how much fun this was going to be. Just then, a hand reached out and grabbed him. He spun and saw a familiar face. Before he could remember the name, she spoke.

"Chad!" she yelled over the crowd. "It's me, Beth Salmons!"

Bev Salmons. She had gone to Chad's high school for two years before her parents moved to the next county. He always liked her. She was a really good athlete and had a rock solid body. He had asked her out once, only then learning that she was a lesbian. She had been very nice about it, not embarrassing him and likewise, he respected her sexuality. They had remained friends but lost touch after she moved. It had been years since he'd seen her. Now, here she was, still looking pretty, but admittedly a little butch. She was dark-haired and naturally tanned skin and a muscular, well-toned body. She was nearly six feet tall with noticeable biceps and powerful thighs. She was quite beautiful with a nice figure including large round breasts and a flat stomach that Chad envisioned having a six-pack. She was dressed in tight black jeans, cowboy boots a black t-shirt and black leather jacket.

Cori and Danielle came back when they realized that Chad had stopped to visit with his friend. Chad gave Cori some money and sent them back to the bar for another drink. Then he started talking to Bev.

"I see you're having a good night," Bev teased. "Still up to your old ways."

"Yeah, not usually this good," Chad said. "Trust me, this is a rare occurrence. You have a special girl in your life?"

"Ha!" Bev laughed. "You know me. I'm just like you -- always looking for a new piece of. As if one is so much different from another."

"Very true," Chad said. "It's all so tempting, isn't it?"

"Sure is," Bev said. "You have two nice ones there. Especially the blond."

"That's Cori," Chad said. "I came with Cori. I just met Danielle but she's, well, experimenting."

"That's the best kind of night," Bev said.

"Would you be interested in experimenting too?"

"You know I don't like guys," Bev said.

"That's not what I meant," Chad said. "I mean, a foursome. I have a strap-on at home. You could join us. Two hot little pussies and two big cocks."

"Interesting," Bev said. "But I don't want you and I... you know, no offense."

"None taken," Chad said. "You're still hot, but Danielle and Cori will more than satisfy my needs and yours too, without us having to touch each other."

"All right," Bev laughed. "Why not? So, you and I are game. How about them?"

"Well, Cori is role playing as my submissive this weekend, so she will do anything I tell her to and with anyone I tell her to," Chad smiled. "And Danielle is experimenting, like I said. It took one drink for her to have her tongue down Cori's throat. I think she wants this as much as we do."

Bev gave Chad a high-five and they joined the girls at the bar. Chad introduced Bev and texted Gordon to be ready for them at the door. A few minutes later, Chad and his three lovely companions were piled into the backseat.

"Can we all fit?" Danielle asked?

The car was plenty big, but Chad seized the opportunity. "There would a lot more room if you sit in my lap and Cori sits in Bev's."

The girls were too drunk, submissive and horny to argue. Chad looked over at Cori, curled up in Bev's strong arms, the two of them kissing, Bev's hands on Cori's thighs. He smiled, looked at Danielle and kissed her as he slid his hand under her skirt. He touched her panties and felt the warmth of her pussy. Amazing how he could have a girlfriend like Heather, a submissive slut like Cori and still be hard at the thought of fucking Danielle.

By the time they got home, Danielle's panties were on the floor of the car. Chad asked Gordon if he would be available in the morning. Gordon said he would and left for home, panties still in the back of his car.

Chad scooped Danielle in his arms, easily carrying the petite girl as she wrapped her arms around him. To Cori's surprise, Bev did the same to her. Cori was a very fit and strong girl herself, so Bev's power surprised her. She was so beautiful but so strong at the same time. Cori giggled and clung to Bev as they all entered the house. Chad led them to the living room and placed Danielle on the couch. Bev placed Cori next to her and Chad instructed them to make out and "remove every stitch of clothing" from each other.

Cori and Danielle kissed, locking their luscious lips and touching one another gently. They groped and kissed as they pulled at one another's clothes, well aware that they were putting on a show for Chad and Bev, who sat in recliners, watching their nubile dates at play.

Cori was fully into this, turned on by showing off and by Danielle, who was tight and petite and energetic. What the girl lacked in enthusiasm she made up for with desire. Cori loved her new friend and eagerly pushed her back and buried her face between her legs, tasting Danielle's juicy bald pussy.

Danielle moaned and gripped the back of Cori's head. Cori was pleased to be making her feel so good. Apparently sucking cock wasn't the only oral skill she possessed. It was pretty cool to be able to make people -- men or women -- hit the highest of highs.

Danielle was close to cumming, but Chad ordered them to switch places. Cori, of course, would do whatever Chad told her. And Danielle seemed to be taking Cori's lead. Submissiveness was just one more thing she could experiment with tonight.

Danielle had never eaten pussy before, but she was the only one in the room who knew it. She dove in without hesitation and Cori lifted her legs and arched her back, delighting in the Danielle's talented tongue and tender lips.

"What's your pleasure?" Chad asked Bev as they sat and watched. "We don't get opportunities like this every day. What fantasies do you want to live tonight?"

"I want to eat them both and fuck them both with a strap on," Bev said, never taking her eyes off them. "And I want them both to suck my tits at the same time and then to eat my pussy."

"We'll make it happen," Chad said.

"What do you want?" Bev asked.

"I want them to suck my cock at the same time," he said. "And I want them to lay on top of each other while I put my cock in any hole I want."

"We'll make it happen," Bev smiled back. Then she glanced at the bulge in his pants. "Looks like you need to get that first load off. How about you get that double blowjob and while they are kneeled in front of you, I can taste those sweet pussies?"

"Perfect," Chad grinned. "You sure you can be the last one to get off?"

"Oh yeah," Bev said. "It will be worth the wait."

Chad sat on the couch and ordered Cori and Danielle onto the floor on their hands and knees. "Show her how it's done, pet," Chad said to Cori. "Danielle, watch closely. Then it will be your turn. Cori has a master's degree in cock-sucking, ball-sucking, deepthroating and cum-eating."

"I have a doctorate in dick, don't I, Master Chad?" Cori giggled.

"That's right," Chad laughed. "So watch and learn, then take a turn."

Cori started slow and sweet like usual, her tongue and lips working the head of his cock. Chad pushed Danielle's face so she was only inches from the action, making sure she saw every lick and suck and movement of Cori's highly specialized mouth.

"Have you sucked cock before?" Chad asked Danielle.

"Of course, sir," Danielle said, not sure why she was calling him "sir". It just seemed like what she was supposed to do. "But I am learning a lot already. I want to be able to please you as much as she does."

"That will take practice," Chad said. "But we have all night and you have the right attitude. Now watch this."

Cori was ready to go deeper now. She made sure that Danielle saw her stick her tongue out and keep it along the underside of Chad's shaft as she we further and further down with each bob of her head. She kept going and going, her tongue teasing his balls as his cock filled her mouth and throat.

"No gagging, just lips, tongue and throat," Chad said, sounding like an instructor. "Think you can do that?"

"I will do my best, sir," Danielle said.

She started the same way that Cori had, lips and tongue on the head of his cock, before starting to go deeper and deeper. She struggled to take him all the way, but nodded yes when Chad asked if he could help her go further. He pushed on the back of her head, firm but not too hard, driving into the back of her throat. She coughed and sputtered but didn't gag and didn't pull back.

Chad let her up and looked at Cori. "What do you think about the first time deep throater?"

"She's really good!" Cori said. "Better than I did my first time, that's for sure."

"All right, class is over," Chad said. "Now that I know you both know what you're doing, share my cock and balls. Both mouths on me at all times. Understood?"

"Yes, Master Chad," they said in unison. It made Chad's cock lurch hearing their sweet voices.

They started tending to his obvious needs, their tongues and lips brushing against each other with his cock nestled in between them. Chad watched and photographed and recorded it all, reveling in every perfect second. He motioned to Bev, who quietly knelt behind Danielle and buried and face between the college girl's legs. Danielle squealed with Chad's cock in her mouth, looking back in delight.

"Do your jobs, sluts," Bev barked at them. "You eat what you were born to eat and I'm going to have my own little snack back here."

Bev worked back and forth between the two girls, tasting their pussies and finger fucking whichever one she wasn't eating. Chad was getting close to cumming as Cori had one ball in her mouth and Danielle had the other while he slapped and rubbed his cock against their pretty little faces.

"Mouths closed, eyes open, faces together, sluts," he grunted. He pulled back, jerking his cock as he neared his orgasm. Bev reached forward and pushed their heads together, giving him a connected target with four pretty eyes and two pretty mouths that clearly needed his cum. He grunted and groaned as he came, doing his best to direct each blast. He successfully landed a shot on Danielle's eye and across her cheek, while he gave Cori some in her nostril to snort and enough in one eye to blind her.

Cori didn't bother to try to open her eye or clean herself before she took his cock in her mouth and started sucking. Chad pushed her off, "Tell her what you're doing."

"As soon as Master Chad cums, I suck his cock some more," Cori explained to Danielle. "There's always more in there and he needs to be fully drained. My job is to leave no sperm behind. It all belongs in our bellies."

Danielle nodded and sucked Chad's cock while Cori squeezed and jerked on his shaft, pushing the last drops out of him and into Danielle's mouth. When he softened, they kissed and licked the cum off of each other's faces while Chad and Bev watched.

"I think they earned a reward," Chad said. "Whatever you want to give them, Bev. Any toys you want are in the bedroom."

Bev grinned. "Those pussies are mighty sweet," she said. "But I think it's time to stuff them and stretch them out."

"Agreed," Chad said. "I'll get them ready while you get ready."

Bev went to the bedroom and Chad had the girls gargle mouth wash and clean their faces. Then he had them get on the floor on their hands and knees, side by side, hips and thighs touching.

Bev came out wearing a strap on and carrying two dildos. She was wearing nothing else. Tattoos covered her arms and thighs. Her muscles were firm, her body tight and strong. She looked beautiful.

"Two naughty cunts ready to be punished," Chad said, displaying her prize like a Price is Right model.

Bev dropped behind Cori first, pointed her strap on at her little pussy and slammed it home. After a few strokes, she drove one of the dildos into Danielle's pussy and rammed it in and out of her as hard and fast as she could, matching the pace of her own pelvic thrusts.

Both girls braced themselves and moaned in pleasure and pain as Bev slammed into them as powerfully as any man. Chad moved around them, taking pictures on Bev's phone as Bev posed triumphantly over her captive sluts.

"First one to cum gets a special treat," Bev said, not specifying if the treat was really a good thing or not. It didn't matter. Both girls were on the verge. Bev switched, fucking Danielle with the strap on and Cori with the dildo. Their pussies were so wet and creamy and she was having a blast plowing them.