Cori's Weekend at Chad's Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle started moaning louder and her eyes closed and mouth dropped open. Instinctively Cori leaned over and kissed her on the mouth. They both gasped as Danielle shuddered and cried out, announcing her orgasm.

"One down," Bev grunted. "Looks like you need a little extra effort, huh?" She said to Cori. Bev drove the strap on back into Cori's pussy, then put her arms under Cori's arm pits and lifted Cori slowly off the floor. Bev stood up, still holding Cori prone in front of her, the strap on still in her pussy. Gradually, she pulled Cori's torso to her own, the strap on adjusting with the movement, until Cori's back was against Bev's breasts and the strap on was straight up and down inside her.

Cori was shocked once again by Bev's strength. She loved being taken and controlled like this. She loved the feel of Bev's pointy nipples against her back and the strap on inside her. Bev lifted her up and down, slowly fucking her. "You like that, don't you, slut," Bev whispered in Cori's ear. "You like being a helpless little cunt."

"Yes, yes, I do, Madam Bev," Cori said, using the title for the first time. Even as she said it, she came and Bev chuckled triumphantly. She set Cori down on the floor and pulled the strap on out of her.

Bev then lay down on the floor and ordered the girls to suck her breasts. Cori and Danielle hurried to either side of her and followed orders, sucking Bev's huge tits and teasing her hard nipples.

"Danielle, you won the prize, so you get to eat my pussy first," Bev said. "Cori, you stay here and kiss me and play with my tits."

Danielle took her place between Bev's legs, expecting it to be like eating Cori. Bev was quite sweet to the taste too, but her thighs clamped around Danielle's head, holding her in place, nearly suffocating her. Cori kissed Bev on the lips and stroked her breasts, looking nervously at Danielle and hoping that the poor girl could breathe. Bev's legs didn't relax until she came. Danielle came up for air, her mouth and chin covered in Bev's juices. She looked exhausted, but smiled with pride.

The girls probably needed a break, but Chad was ready for another round and he wasn't concerned with their needs. He had a fantasy to act out and four holes to fuck.

Bev helped him carry the girls into the bedroom. He lay Cori down on her back, her legs hanging off the edge of the bed. Then Bev lay Danielle on top of Cori, face down so their breasts pushed together and their lips met once again. That also put their pussies right on top of one another and presented Chad with very inviting holes, all very close to one another.

"Bev, would you help me have a little fun here?" Chad asked.

"Of course," Bev said. "I owe you for all this."

"Nah, we all deserve this once in a while," Chad said. "Look, take this dice and roll it every 60 seconds. One is Danielle's asshole, two is her pussy, three is Cori's pussy and four is Cori's ass."

"Got it," Bev grinned. "What are five and six?"

"Five is I roll them onto their sides and spank them both," Chad grinned. "And six is I put my cock between their mouths and they clean off whatever I've collected from their holes."

"You've got a dirty, dirty mind," Bev laughed. "I don't date men, but I would almost make an exception for you. You're fun. You just have the wrong equipment."

They both laughed and Bev suggested they tie the girls together, making all the moving around a lot easier and making them one unified body of pleasure. Chad agreed. They had the girls embrace and tied their wrists behind each other's backs. More for fun than practicality, they put collars around both their necks, using chains to connect them as well. The chains were plenty long so that there was really no pulling or strain. It was more about the optics of seeing the girls bound together. That was the turn on.

"Roll that dice!" Chad announced.

"Two!" Bev said.

Chad dipped his hips and raised Danielle's thrusting his cock into her pussy. He fucked her hard and steady for the full minute, watching their breasts press and grind against one another, both their bodies being moved by his fucking.

"Four!" Bev said, rolling the dice again.

Chad grinned and rolled the girls over. He spread Cori's ass cheeks and looked into Danielle's pretty eyes as he popped his cock inside Cori's ass. Cori moaned loudly and Chad grinned wickedly. "Your turn will come," he said to Danielle. "You've never had it there before, have you?"

"No sir," she whispered.

"I could tell," he said. "It's OK. Feels good, doesn't it, Cori?"

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori groaned.

"Six!" Bev said. She rolled the girls onto their sides as Chad mounted the bed and lay his cock between their mouths. They licked and sucked the rigid shaft that had just been buried in Cori's ass moments ago.

"Five!' Bev said. With the girls still on their sides, Chad smacked their asses with both hands, landing a half dozen solid slaps on each of them before time ran out.

"Three!" Bev rolled the dice again. Chad rolled the girls so that Danielle was on the bottom while he fucked Cori's pussy from behind.

This continued for several more rolls, alternating between holes and spankings until finally, Bev rolled a one. Danielle's eyes grew wide. So did Chad's grin.

"It's time, baby," he said.

Cori was on the bottom, facing up at Chad. Danielle was on top, facing Cori, her ass exposed and about to be taken for the first time. Chad spread her cheeks and pressed his thick, round head against that tight opening. He pushed and waited for the ring to yield like he knew it would. Cori was kissing on Danielle, helping her relax. Chad entered her. She arched her back and her body went rigid. But Chad's cock was rigid too and he was strong. He pushed deeper. "You OK?" he asked.

"Yes," Danielle grunted. "Do it, please, Master Chad."

That was all he needed to hear. He plowed into her. Bev kept rolling the dice but Chad didn't stop this time. He was in the hole he wanted to stay in for a while. He loved looking into Cori's eyes while he fucked Danielle's ass. He wondered what she was thinking. Was she jealous? Was she judging him? Or was she just drunk on alcohol and cum?

Cori was so happy to see Chad having so much fun. The lust in his face was mixed with joy, not anger. He was in control. He had women submitting to every wish and demand. He was bringing them pleasure with his body as well. His male ego was as engorged as his cock right now. This is what he needed. Cori felt for poor little Danielle and knew how sore she would be tomorrow, but she was also happy that the little slut was trying new things in a safe environment with people who wouldn't hurt her. This, Cori thought, was a perfect night for each and every one of them. They all needed this and they needed to not be judged for what their minds and bodies craved. Having and giving trust was such a powerful thing. The freedom to be one's self without judgement or criticism or apologies. Yes, this was how it was supposed to be. She looked at Chad. His cock was in another girl, a girl they had just meet a few hours ago. And somehow, she felt more connected to him than ever.

Chad pulled out and came on the side of Danielle's face, the cum dripping onto Cori. Cori and Danielle kissed and licked the cum off of one another, swallowing it all.

They all took a break, cleaning up and drinking water and beer, relaxing as they laughed and joked like old friends. Soon, the nude, perfect young bodies had the effect they always do and Chad and Bev were ready to have some fun with their little playmates again.

"I challenge you to a race," Bev said. "I bet I can fuck pussy better than you can. Whoever makes their slut cum first wins."

"You're on," Chad grinned. "But what if one of them is just hornier than the other? Let's make it two out of three. After you make your bitch cum, we switch. They will both be hot by then and ready for multiple orgasms. First one to get to three wins."

"Deal," Bev said.

They positioned Danielle and Cori side by side on the floor on their hands and knees, heads down, asses up, legs spread. Bev was behind Danielle and Chad behind Cori. They both placed the tips of their cocks -- both fake and real -- against the pussy lips. Bev counted it down, "3, 2, 1... GO!" Both cocks entered and both girls moaned.

Chad drilled Cori with firm, deep thrusts, holding her hips and taking her hard. Bev was even more forceful with Danielle, grabbing the little slut's hair and pulling her head back, forcing her to arch her back as she drove the strap on into Danielle's pussy.

"You're too nice," Bev laughed. "You gotta fuck these cunts like you own 'em."

"I do own this one," Chad grunted. "Thinking about tattooing my name on it. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Cori?"

"Yes, Master Chad," Cori groaned. "Show everyone you own my cunt."

"See?" Chad taunted Bev. "Besides, when you want to really take them hard, you don't just pull their hair."

Chad grabbed Cori's hair, matching Bev, then used his other hand to slap Cori's jiggling, tight little ass. "You're riding a pony," Chad grinned. "I'm concurring a bucking bronco. I'm taming this wild piece of ass. Might have to brand it."

"Not bad," Bev acknowledged. "But can you keep from cumming before they cum three times? I can. You're hampered by your male weakness. You know you want to shoot your load."

"I can fuck these cunts all night," Chad said. They matched hard deep thrusts, pushing their little sex toys across the floor, pushing them hard down into the floor. Cori was loving this and getting so close to orgasm. She wanted Chad to win and willed herself to cum as quickly as she could. Not that she could control it, but she wanted to. She arched her back and drove against him, focusing on that pistoning cock and Chad's firm hand on her body. She loved being taken like this. She thought about being branded and tattooed with has name on her ass and pussy and it made her cream. She grew quiet, her breathing raspy. It was obvious to both Chad and Bev.

"You lead, 1-0," Bev said. "Let me finish this cunt and we'll switch."

Danielle watched Cori cum and thought it was the hottest thing she'd seen. Her own orgasm followed moments later and she was still in the afterglow as Chad took her from behind. Danielle was still on fire and his cock, so firm and hot compared to the strap on, felt so good inside her. She humped back against him, grinding her pussy against him. She was getting close fast, but Cori was faster. She was already moaning and gasping.

"I warmed her up for you good," Chad laughed. "Once she starts, she just keeps going and going."

"Don't take credit for my victory," Bev said. "It's 1-1. They are both on fire. This should be over fast!"

Once again, Danielle creamed seconds after Cori, dropping her head and looking at her fellow slut, both of them exhausted but smiling. Their partners switched. This time Bev used Danielle's tits as handles, groping her roughly as she pounded her. Chad picked Cori up and lifted her up and down on his cock, tossing her around like a rag doll. Danielle looked over at her, jealous of the wonderfully brutal fucking Cori was receiving. Just watching it made Danielle cum again, just ahead of Cori this time.

"Women are better at everything than men," Bev taunted. "We even fuck other women better than you do."

"Whatever," Chad said. "At least I can feel what I'm fucking." Chad kept banging into Cori's pussy, coaxing a fourth orgasm out of her before he pulled out and shot his load on Danielle's face.

Chad left the room to get go to the restroom and then went to the kitchen to get some snacks and water. By the time he got back to the group, Bev was in the middle of the bed, laying on top of Cori, kissing her and squeezing her breasts while Danielle knelt behind her, fucking Bev with the strap on. Chad loved watching Cori making out with Bev, their huge breasts rubbing together. And Danielle was really getting into fucking Bev, her movements exaggerated as she tried to emulate the thrusts of man. It was working as Bev pushed back against her, her pussy juicy and her nipples hard.

Just as Bev looked like she was about to cum, she stopped and made the girls trade spots. Now Cori was plowing her pussy with the strap on and Danielle lay beneath Bev as they kissed and touched one another. Chad took plenty of pictures, getting Cori to wave and smile as she pumped Bev's pussy. Cori even reached forward and grabbed Bev's hair and yanked her head back, using the leverage to bang her new friend even harder. That was enough to send Bev over the edge and she came between her two lovely playmates.

Cori's instincts kicked in and she pulled out and knelt between Bev's legs, slurping up her orgasmic juices and swallowing as much of the sweet nectar as she could. Turned on, Chad almost tried to have one more go at them, but he was so tired, he decided the better choice was to get some sleep. He joined his lovely companions in the overcrowded bed and the four of them fell asleep, intertwined, exhausted and blissful.

***