Corner Two: Angela's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greg, I hope I can thank you for all the help you've given me."

"Angie.... I'm struggling hard right now. You're a wonderful woman, a beautiful woman, and I don't want to be another jerk like Rocco...."

She brought my hand higher beneath her robe, where I felt the warmth of her flesh and caught the scent of her need.

"Greg. I want you. Please." My resistance crumbled.

"Your lip. We can't kiss or it'll hurt you."

"But there's all the rest of me," Angie whispered.

She tugged at the cord of her robe to release her exquisite breasts from the garment. They tumbled out and hung there like ripe pears, ready for my mouth. Angela took my head in her hands as I buried my face into her warm tits. At the same time, my hand moved a bit to dip into her pussy. Angela moaned and shifted her legs apart to give me better access. She was already very wet.

No, we couldn't kiss, but we could do so much more. I shifted my legs so that she could loosen my belt and lower my zipper. My cock burst free from my boxers like a spring.

"Oooh, Greg," she breathed, "Very nice. Let me thank you now."

I knew there'd be no mouth action because of her injury, but her hand gripping and stroking was enough. I remained at her nipples, one of her arms pulling me toward her while the other tended to my raging cock. At the same time, I'd found her prominent clitoris and was gently circling it, lubricated by her flowing juices. Angela's sighs and heavy breathing told me that I hadn't lost my touch, despite recent months without a woman.

We were like two teenagers on her sofa, eager to do this before someone caught us. There seemed to be an understanding that we'd get each other off without actually fucking- at least tonight. I already had a feeling that this was just the beginning of something even better to come.

My fingers were steadily driving Angela higher. I could feel her straining to open wider and tilt her pelvis to allow me to feel every bit of her pussy. She was beginning to pant now, and her hand was tighter and faster on my straining member. It was so hard not to kiss her pretty mouth, but we knew we couldn't, at least not tonight. Anyway, both of us were getting pretty close to the top.

Suddenly, Angela's hips began to clench, and her vagina squeezed tighter on my fingers as little convulsions pulsed through her sex. She cried out softly, urging me to go harder, not to stop, and then she came gently, riding out her powerful orgasm with gasps and sighs.

I couldn't hold back any longer either. Instinctively, I reached behind her head and pulled it down. She knew what to do, opening her mouth a bit to hold it just above my cock. It exploded and filled her before she straightened up and quickly went to the kitchen. I heard Angela chuckle as she drained my spunk into the sink.

"This time, I need to be careful with my stitches, right. I wouldn't want anything in my cut."

"This time?" I asked, and she simply replied, "Yes, this time."

I knew there'd be a next time.

****

I got back to my trailer well after 5:00 AM. The sun would be up in a few hours, but I didn't care, after what happened at Angela's apartment. From simply admiring her at Corner Two yesterday, I'd quickly moved on to fantastic sex with her a little over an hour ago. Life has amazing surprises around every corner. I didn't know that another one was coming very soon.

About three hours later I heard a loud thumping at my door, followed quickly by more. Somebody impatient was out there. Half-awake, I struggled to open it and saw Rocco scowling behind the outer screen.

"Have you got my wife in there?" he snarled abruptly.

"No. What are you talking about?" I mumbled sleepily.

"She left last night and is still missing."

"Why do you think she'd be here?"

"Because you talked to her yesterday."

"Hey man. You need to keep better track of your wife!" I joked.

"I want to have a look in there. I think she stayed with you last night," he insisted with rising anger.

"I'd like that a lot, Bud," I teased, "But she didn't stay here."

Now he was angry. "So, prove it. Let me in to check!" he shouted

"Sure, if you'll let me go back to sleep after," I mocked.

He nodded agreement and pushed in behind me, looking around.

"That's it? This thing isn't very big," he admitted, searching for some hiding place.

"I told you so."

"In the bathroom?"

"Take a look, then let me get back to sleep."

"Hey! There's a bloody cloth on the counter. Was Angela in here?"

"I had a nosebleed" I lied. "Why would blood make you think your wife was here anyway?"

I had him now, not wanting to admit that he'd hit her. Rocco didn't say anything, turned around and stormed out, slamming the door. I hoped it was the last I'd ever see of him, but that was not to be.

I was awake again before noon, my mind filled with what had happened last night. But I was worried now for Angela, concerned that her callous husband would hurt her again when he found out she'd gone home without him. I wasn't anxious for myself- Rocco looked like creampuff- but he'd been violent with her before.

I decided to call Angela. We talked on very pleasant terms about last night, and she clearly had no regrets about what we'd done together. Said that she was feeling happy today.

"Angie, he came to my trailer looking for you this morning. He wasn't very pleased that you were missing."

"He probably figured I'd come begging to get back into our rig."

"He'll be home today or tomorrow. Have you thought about what it'll be like for you then?"

"Yes, I worked through that already. I'm finished with Rocco. I decided that after you and I.... Anyway, my girlfriend said I can stay with her and I'm packing things right now. I'll be gone from here well before he gets back."

"Good idea. I don't want him smacking you again."

"He's done that for the last time. You reminded me what a real man is like. Thanks, Greg."

"Well... you brought back to me how it is with a fine woman. Been a long time."

"So, when will I see you again?"

I thought for a few moments, then replied, "I noticed all the art at your place. You must like it, right?... I thought so. Me too. I'm in graphic design. I could come to the city for a day, and you could show me the galleries. Maybe we could go out for supper...."

"Yes, and then back to my girlfriend's place after," she suggested, quite openly.

"Yeah, I'd like that. Or I can get a room. Let me know when and we'll do it."

Then Angela went quiet as though she had something on her mind. I waited for her to talk some more. And I was glad that I didn't rush my goodbye.

"Greg... can I be honest with you? I'm... I'm feeling something inside today. Like I'm looking at a better tomorrow. Like I can start to live again."

"That's what you deserve, Angie, a better time than you've been going through...."

"I know, I know... but I'm talking about you.... Do you think there's a chance?"

"Maybe so. Last night when I held back from making it with you...."

"Until I broke you down, right?" she laughed.

"Yes, I don't think there'll be any more resisting. Maybe there's a chance for us, but first you need to shake Rocco loose. Why not talk to a lawyer about a separation if you want to get away from him? Be sure they see the doctor's report and the photos. They might even get a restraining order since he was violent with you."

"I will. I will. You've got me feeling so good today, Greg Carpenter!"

I was grinning from ear-to-ear when I rang off and headed over to Corner Two for the afternoon feature races. My thoughts were so focused on Angela that I hardly remember watching them.

****

The next week was a constant flurry of phone calls and text messages. I was as hot for Angela as I had ever been for anyone else. She didn't disappoint either, sending me very fashionable selfies of herself when I complained that I was having trouble remembering everything about her. Not 'sexting'- my god, our combined age was about ninety. Leave that to the young and foolish!

Angela told me that she'd been to a lawyer and shown her the doctor's report and photos. The lady was tough and had immediately taken steps to see that the police were aware of Rocco's history with his wife. He knew that she was staying with her girlfriend now, but so far had kept his distance. Angela had a new phone number too.

Over the next little while, we talked about a daytime visit from my place, a couple of hours drive from where she was staying. Then one evening she had a meeting date for me. Could I make it to see her?

"How is this Saturday for you, Greg? My girlfriend will be away for the weekend"

"Saturday is perfect. Let's spend plenty of time together and have some fun," I hinted broadly.

"Great! I'm hoping that you'll stay over too." Angela wasn't shy about her intentions and that suited me fine.

Saturday couldn't come soon enough for me. I arrived in the early afternoon and when she hopped into the car I was blown away. Angela wore a very short, summery dress and her long, toned legs seemed to go on forever. I immediately pictured them wrapped around my body as I ploughed into her making love. Her expensive perfume enveloped me and filled the car. Then she leaned my way for a long, open-mouthed kiss. What a woman!

"So happy to see you, Greg," she said to me in her sexy, breathless way. "I have a lovely day- and night- planned for us," she intimated.

The promise of a lovely night was incredibly good news because I had thought of little else since she mentioned me sleeping over at her place. Then we started off.

First of all, she directed me to the big Art Gallery, a place with which she was clearly quite familiar. Her tastes ran to Twentieth Century works, especially those vibrant, colourful panels created during the 1950s, big canvases often with angular parallel strokes of contrasting colours. No connoisseur of art, I wondered what Angela was examining so intently.

"This is art? I think that a little kid could have done this one," I commented.

"Pieces like this were real turning points in the art scene, a bold vision," she explained. "They express the dynamism of the time. They're breaking away from old ways, old standards. Then along came the Sixties and that's exactly what happened."

"You're telling me that this simple-looking painting was pointing to what actually came next?"

"Yes. I believe the artist tries to see the world as it could be...."

"A sort of futurist?" I asked, trying to look art savvy.

"Exactly."

"So you don't think they just dab something on canvas, and then decide what it looks like or what it means afterward? Are they just laughing at the rest of us?"

"Interesting questions. No, I disagree, but let's talk about it over a coffee. Rocco was a clod about art and always angry when I'd buy something new for our lounge. I want you to be more informed about it."

It sounded like Angela had long-range plans for me.

The whole day passed like a dream with this warm and beautiful woman. I learned a great deal about art before we went to a smaller private gallery. I was astounded at the cost of some of the works, but Angela explained that talent of any kind doesn't come cheap. Afterwards, we had a private table at a fine restaurant and lingered over wine and liqueurs until the sun was setting. Finally, Angela purred the magic words.

"Let's go back to my place now. A wonderful day like this can only get better."

A little later, we stood naked in front of each other, our eyes locked together. Mine broke away to admire the beautiful woman before me: the ash-blonde hair, the cherry lips, the long, slender neck and rounded breasts, her nipples peaked with desire. Farther down, I saw that she was tanned and toned, right to her trimmed pussy, a place that offered so much promise.

At the same time, I could see my own bulbous cock, lifted to life as I gazed on Angela's fine body. It brushed against her, drawing both a sly laugh and a gripped hand.

"Let's get into bed now, Greg. I can't wait any longer for this!" And neither could I!

Tonight we had all the time in the world, not like the last time where we enjoyed urgent masturbation before I had to rush back to the track.

"My lip is better than our first time," she smiled. "Now I can do this right," and she took my raging cock into her mouth, sucking firmly, driving me crazy!

She licked and kissed my shaft, then sucked me deep into her sweet mouth. Her red lipstick smeared along the length of my throbbing cock. Angie was so good at this that I finally had to push her away because I was right at the edge, ready to erupt down her throat.

"Let me taste you now, baby," I babbled.

Angela was already soaking wet in anticipation and her trimmed pubic hair made it very easy to find everything down there. My fingers parted her outer lips so that I could savour deeper inside, nibbling and kissing, making my lovely lady writhe and moan lustily. She was luscious- tangy, juicy, alive! Then I homed in on her now-engorged clitoris, working it with my tongue and lips until she was gasping, pushing up against me.

"No more! No more or I'll cum!" she hissed as she moved away from my mouth.

Then it was time to slip inside. We hadn't done this together yet, and I knew we both felt the same intense anticipation. Since Angela was already on her back, I lifted her hips and pushed a pillow under her buttocks, bringing her organ higher. I knelt between her spread legs and teased her labia with my stiff cock, inching inside then withdrawing. I wanted to draw this pleasure out as long as I could.

"Come on, Greg. Just do it. Fuck me!" she hissed impatiently.

I pushed all the way inside, moving slowly, feeling her moist channel gripping my cock, stimulating every nerve in the whole appendage. I leaned forward to kiss and we literally swallowed one another as our eager bodies began the dance. Her fine tits pressed against my chest and her legs came up around my waist- just like I'd visualized when I picked her up hours earlier.

We slowly set up a rhythm between my cock and her pussy, rocking firmly against each other like Adam and Eve. It was paradise alright, but in her girlfriend's bed. We murmured affections between kisses, sighs and moans- a soundtrack to love. Then gradually, it turned to animal lust as our instincts took over, driving us on in this timeless act.

"Fuck me, Greg! Really good. It's been a long time. I need this!" Angela whispered urgently, and I knew that I needed it too.

Then we were at it like wild things, gripping each other tightly as we slammed together, losing control. There was no other time and place- there was just this intense fucking! We both knew we had to cum. There'd be no holding back and Angela was making sure of it. I could feel her hand beneath me, fingers flying across her clit as I pumped her vagina.

We both gasped for breath now, the pace of this frenzied banging of loins ramped up to the max. We were close, so close. Then Angela began to heave mightily against her own moving hand.

"Yes.... Yes.... YES!... I'm cumming... I'm cumming!... Ugh!... Uuuuggghhhh!!!"

As she lurched hard against me, my swollen cock exploded inside her juicy chamber. My hips rocked hard against her moving body, each thrust launching another missile of sperm into her gripping sex.

"Uuuggghhh!... One... two... three... four.... Fuuuccckkk!" I grunted them out.

After a little while we stopped moving and dropped back beside each other, bathed in sweat and gasping for air. Then we were at rest, just gazing at each other the way people do after satisfying sex. Angela smiled and surprised me.

"That was incredible, Greg Carpenter! Now love me again."

"Really! Angie, I'm not twenty-five. I don't think I can so soon."

"I'll bet you can," and she squeezed and stroked my spent cock in her warm hand.

"Hmm. Maybe." I laughed as it responded to her touch.

'I knew it," she whispered. "Now fuck me some more, Greg."

****

The next few months flew by fast. I was totally pre-occupied with Angela and wasn't the model employee at my graphic design job, doing just enough to get by. My long-time boss noticed, and we had a heart-to-heart talk. He laughed at my situation, reminding me to think with my big head more and the little one less. I assured him that I'd try harder to focus.

One night Angela called me, very upset. She was legally separated now and set on a divorce, but Rocco was resisting. He knew where she lived with her girlfriend and persisted in coming around with gifts and promises to do better. Angela wanted nothing more to do with him.

Then he showed up at her door drunk and barged in demanding that she come home to their apartment.

"He'd been drinking again and it was awful," she complained. "Started out begging me to come home, then cursed me when I refused. Terrible things! He accused me of already having somebody to replace him."

"What did you say to that, Angie?"

"I said that I wouldn't want another one like him. And that it really wasn't any of his business since he'd told me to just fuck off that night at the track."

"Then what happened?"

"Shauna was in the bedroom so we'd have privacy, but she heard him getting angry. So she called the cops in case he got violent."

"And when they got there...?"

"He swung at one of them, so they cuffed him and took him away. He was charged. What an ass!"

Now Angela was worried that he might hurt her again. I told her that I'd take the next day off work to come and see her so that we could work something out together.

I was there to pick her up for lunch. She hopped into the car and we talked right away.

"You're really worried about him, aren't you, baby," I sympathized.

"Yes, he's harassing me, and it reminds me too much of the way he used to be such a control-freak. I just wish he'd go away, or that I could get away from him."

"Would you move again so he couldn't find you?" I asked, ready to float an idea that had occurred to me on the drive that morning.

"Somewhere safe, yes. But, it would be better with a girlfriend or a relative. I wouldn't feel like a stranger that way."

"I was thinking about my apartment," I suggested.

"Your place!... Oh my god, in another city a few hours away. That would be amazing, Greg. Amazing! Are you sure? I have a lot of clothes and stuff." Angela was clearly excited by the idea.

"I can't think of anyone that I'd rather share my apartment with. I think about you half the day anyway. So why not have you there with me?"

"Oh Greg, that would be fantastic! No more Rocco and all of you. Maybe I could find a new agent there and get back into my modelling career? It's been on hold since I moved out."

"So, we'll do it then. Good!... Now where would you like to go for lunch, Angie?"

"Back upstairs in the apartment," she grinned. "Shauna's at work now and I'm hungry for you. Interested?"

"My favourite kind of lunch date! Let's go!"

Angela quickly pulled me into the bedroom and over to Shauna's big bed, the only one in her small apartment. I'd been in there a few times with Angie before, so it didn't seem as strange as it had the first time.

"Take my clothes off, Greg. You'll see the nice things I wore for you today," she said with a sexy smile.

I didn't need to be told twice! Her sheer pink matching set- tiny bits of silky fabric that left very little to the imagination- had my heart racing. Then it was my turn.

"Undress me now, baby. I brought you something that I hope you'll like."

Angela laughed, "I think I know what it is already, and I'm going to love it!"

In a few minutes we were both naked and wrapped tightly together, kissing passionately. It felt fantastic to have this lovely, warm woman all to myself in bed for the afternoon. That stupid Rocco! How could he throw away such a gem?