Corner Two: Angela's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela and I made love for the early afternoon. It was sweet! It was hot! After an hour we went to the kitchen for a little food and drink before returning to bed for some more. We were insatiable, though I had to pace myself, having twenty years on this young woman, so ardently affectionate when she was unleashed.

Shauna came home a little earlier than expected and walked into the bedroom, not suspecting anything. Angela was a bit embarrassed, but her room mate took it in stride, simply commenting that the sheets would have to be changed before she'd sleep in there tonight. Then she lamented that she hadn't had a man in her bed for quite some time.

"Don't think you're going to have this one!" Angie shot back in mock anger. "He's all mine!"

****

By now it was autumn, bringing a sharp change of season in this northern clime. Angel began to complain that she had no cold weather clothing or coats and boots to wear. She'd taken what she could grab on her spring escape from the apartment she shared with Rocco, but it wasn't enough. And there were family keepsakes she wanted too- pictures, jewelry, bits of furniture and the like.

Through her lawyer, Angela arranged for us to pick things up. But, Rocco played petulant- he wasn't going to let her go without a fight. The first couple of times we drove to the city, he wasn't there and the locks were changed. Finally, with some pressure from his own lawyer, he relented on the next attempt, though he wasn't in a co-operative mood.

"Oh, you're the one, the guy from the track! You bastard! You stole my wife!" he shouted at me.

I laughed at him. "'Fraid not, Rocco. You threw her out and I caught her. You dumb ass!"

"Wife fucker!" he spit out and stepped toward me.

"Careful, Rocco," Angela hissed at him. "He'll hurt you and you know it. He works out a lot, so just back off." Then she stepped behind me in case he got stupid.

I gave him my most menacing look, and I could see him sizing me up. He was a l lot younger than me, but I had height, weight, and muscle on him. Rocco saw it and wisely stepped back.

"Now, let's just get her things, and move on. We don't want any trouble here," I said calmly to ease the situation.

Angela's husband- they still weren't divorced- stared at me, then shrugged his shoulders and moved aside. He knew that he couldn't withhold what the law said belonged to her.

"I want to see everything you're taking," Rocco said bitterly. "I've got a list from my lawyer."

There was a great deal of stuff, several trips to and from my vehicle. Angela was excited, going on about how much I'd like seeing everything on her. There were a lot of clothes, but she's a model, so it really didn't surprise me very much.

"Greg, I have my favourite red gown for your company Christmas party! Wait till you see this one. Cut down to here," and she drew a finger half way down her chest, "with a long slit up to here," tracing along her thigh almost to her waist. Christmas couldn't come soon enough!

We were listening to the car radio as we drove back with all her treasures. I was tuned in to an 'oldies' station, songs that went back to Angela's childhood and beyond. As she chattered on about all her favourite winter clothes, a tune she'd never heard before caught her attention. A slow, sad classic- unusual for the Stones- rolled out, featuring her name.

"Oh, Angie, don't you weep

All your kisses still taste sweet

I hate the sadness in your eyes.

But Angie, Angie

Ain't it time we said goodbye?"

Angela was quiet as she listened Then she looked at me, blinking back tears, and took my free hand, pressing it to her lips. It was a side of her that I hadn't seen since that night she rushed into my trailer- so vulnerable, so unsure. Rocco had left his mark on her.

"What a sad song," Angie whispered. "We won't say goodbye, will we Greg?"

"Not a chance. Just listen to the rest of it. You'll like the ending," I assured her softly, squeezing her hand.

"There ain't a woman that comes close to you

Come on baby, dry your eyes.

Angie, Angie

Ain't it good to be alive?"

****

Corner Two is the best place on the circuit to watch a motor race. The action is fierce, so close to the spectators, and fairly often hapless drivers pile into the big rows of tires stacked along the concrete wall. I go there every chance I get.

Rocco stands scowling along the fence near the corner marshals' signal platform, a prime viewing spot. Angela is not too far away, but he's paying no attention to her again today, seemingly immersed in the action.

Angie looks just as gorgeous as she did last year, her ash-blonde hair stylishly cut, bobbed under a cute black beret. She's tall and willowy, so lovely that it's hard for me to take my eyes off her.

Beautiful Angela wears her new black and orange McLaren Formula 1 leathers that match my own, and I'm close beside her, arm possessively looped around her slim waist. Rocco slouches sullenly on the fence a metre or so to my other side, away from Angela.

Now she's looking my way, but I notice that her eyes are actually focused past me. Angela is staring right at Rocco and sneering as she tosses barbs at him in a lowered voice. I'm seeing yet another side of this sweet woman- an inner rage.

"Rocco, you worm.... You tossed me out!... Well, fuck you, Rocco.... I'm with him now.... I'm never coming back!... Do you hear me?... Never!"

This is Angela's revenge. For past neglect and mistreatment she's taunting him. She's daring him to say something to put her back in her place. She is challenging Rocco to try being the petty dictator that she endured so often.

Now he turns away, pretending to look down the hill to the bottom of the track. There are few people around, so Angela goads him in a louder voice, forcing her pent-up invective on him.

"Go to Hell, Rocco.... You despicable little rat.... I hate you!" she hisses at him.

Finally, he doesn't want anymore and turns to leave. He won't risk a split lip from me, like the one he gave my lady Angela last year. I can't resist turning around to taunt him more myself.

"Hey man... enjoying the race this year? Leaving already, are you? Ah... too bad."

Angie and I both laugh as he looks down and slinks away.

It's just the two of us now. Me and my lovely Angela,

Arm-in-arm here at Corner Two.