Cornhusker Girl Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the project in Cheyenne, there ended up being plenty of opportunity to see each other, though only occasionally overnight in a hotel room. I did my best to angle for meetings first thing in the morning or all afternoon so I had an excuse to stay overnight but, even with meetings or site visits that had me in town for short periods, Kenzie always made time to meet me there while I tried to make sure I would be alone. I made a habit of keeping the company SUV spotless while she'd pack a blanket to lay out when we were able to fold down the backseats to use the entire back. We both scouted out places that would work for some car sex, like the local mall, parks, office parks, the hospital or even the cemetery. We changed locations not only to keep things fresh but to keep from getting caught. Though nowhere near as great as an entire night together in a hotel room, neither of us ever had any complaints about any opportunity we found to make each other cum.