Corona and my Bhabhi

Story Info
Sex in corona.
940 words
3.19
10.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corona and my bhabhi

I live in India, and I had sex with my bhabhi in lockdown.

Last year, I was in my 2nd year of engineering and I was 20 years old, but because of a lockdown, I was in my village in Maharashtra.

My big brother lives in goa for the job. Before the lockdown, my bhabhi (21) and brother came to the village, but they got stuck. But my brother had to go for the job so he went alone because of the unavailability of tickets on the train. Also, he doesn't want to take risks for his wife.

So, In our family, we had my father who used to be on the farm the whole day, my mother who had her leg broken and always bedridden my bhabhi would do all the housework. I would play with phones and time passes the whole day.

I always had a lust for her but never had confidence. But in this lockdown, I wanted to have sex with my bhabhi but it was tough as she was a 1-year elder to me. She had a sexy figure. I used to stare at her breasts secretly when she used to do household work. I used to touch her hands on her back (like accidentally) whenever I would get a chance. She never got angry. My mother and bhabhi used to sleep in one room and my father in another.

One day, I insisted my mother sleep beside her. In the village, we sleep on the floor.

So that night I slept beside my mom, and at one hand distance, there was my bhabhi. That night, I saw her sleeping peacefully. I stared at her curvy blouse covering boobs. They were amazing. I wanted to touch them, but I couldn't.

Usually, at midnight, she wakes and unbuttoned her blouse and is in a sleeping position thinking that I would have slept. But I used to wake up because of the motion beside me.

And stare at her bare boobs and nipples secretly from the blanket. Seeing the sight, my penis would become hard and I would masturbate inside the blanket. This was the daily scene.

One day she slept with her hand on her one boob uncovered and I with fear in my heart touched her one finger as if it happened accidentally she didn't respond. So I began to move my hand on her fingers and she moved her palm and woke slightly and slept again. Now, with a bit of gain in my confidence, I touched her fingers again and massaged her palm gently, but she didn't react.

Now I knew she was pretending to have slept. With a bit of gain in confidence, I kissed and licked her palm, and she still didn't react.

So in the feeling of horny, I began to move my hand touching along her hand inside her blanket and slowly tickled her bare uncovered boob and slowly rubbed my fingers on her nipples It got hard instantly (Now I knew 100% that she was awake but didn't react so I gained confidence).

So I began to press and massage her nipples under the blanket. I can't explain the feeling of touching my breast for the first time in my life when I was in heaven.

Then I gently massaged her boobs then stomach, but I can't go down through the saree. So I began to pull her saree slowly up without waking my mother asleep beside me. And touched her white thighs, which felt smooth like velvet.

Slowly I moved up, and I felt dense hairs. Through my hair, I felt her pussy from outside. It was all wet, and she was still pretending to sleep.

So I began to move my middle finger on her pussy and slowly inside and slowly increased the speed. Now she began to moan in her fake sleep. And I was on cloud nine, touching the pussy for the first time in my life. Now I also put my second finger inside and I had fun the whole night touching her whole body. This used to happen daily.

One day, my father took my mother to the hospital for her leg plaster removal. That whole day, we both were alone. She was making food in the kitchen. I came from the backside and grabbed her by her hips and kissed her neck.

She opposed me and said: "don't touch me like that, I am your brother's wife".

I made her remember the previous night, but she said it happened by accident and I am sorry.

I was shocked that she could say that. So I forced her to grab her boobs from behind while she was making chapatis. I forcefully unbuttoned her blouse, grabbed her bare boobs, made her bow down, took her saree up, and penetrated my hard dick inside her, forcing my dick inside and out multiple times. This way, I had the first sex of my life.

After that, I forced her a lot of time and she liked it.

After that, in the whole 4--5 months of lockdown, I had a lot of sex.

The Corona period was fun for me.

After unlocking my brother took my bhabhi away from me. I missed her a lot.

I still masturbate a lot, thinking about those sexual moments.

I speak a lot with her on the phone when her husband was at work.

I make her remember our sexual moments.

She said I liked it when you forced on me. I felt like a victim before you. It washes wonderfully.

I miss my lockdown period.