My Mom is a Sexy Pregnant MILF Ch. 01

Story Info
A young man discover his mother lust.
1.4k words
4.29
122.8k
168

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mommytica
Mommytica
301 Followers

Disclaimer: i am not a English speaker. So, be kind with me. I am not a professional writer, just a guy who like sexy incest story.

My name is Thomas, I'm 21 years old, short brown hair, 5'10", slim and slightly muscular body.

My mother had me very young, at 19 years old, and my biological father left my mother not to assume his responsibilities.

My mother, Christelle, is a kind woman, very gentle with me and very maternal. Dark brown hair, half long, she is very beautiful. Same height as me, she has kept a rather slim waist at 40 years old. I always had a thing for my mom, she was really the type of woman I fantasize about in my dreams. She is beautiful and yes I prefer milf to girls my age, besides I am still a virgin and I am a little ashamed of it.

It is Friday evening, I return from the classes. Mom is in the kitchen.

- "I'm home!" I say as I put my things down on the living room table.

- "Hi" says my mom as she comes back from the living room, her round pregnant belly in front of her. And yes my mother is 7 months pregnant. After meeting my stepfather 2 years ago, they decided to have a new baby. I accepted the news very well, and most of all, I couldn't wait to see my mom pregnant with her growing belly day by day.

- "David is not here?" David is my stepfather.

- "No, he's on a business trip, he won't be back until tomorrow afternoon I think."

My mother came to me and hugged me, I could feel her round belly and her chest pressed against me. "A quiet evening together." she said.

- "Yeah, it's been a while."

- "Why don't we watch a movie tonight?" she stepped back, still holding my shoulders, stockings taut.

- "Yeah, that works. What do you want to watch?"

- "Don't worry I think I know what we'll both enjoy." she said as she turned around. She wore a white t-shirt and blue jeans, all very tight compared to her body of goddess.

The evening came quickly, after dinner, Mom called me to come over to the couch. I was probably going to see another lame romantic movie, but I was enjoying all the time with my mom. She was waiting for me with her legs tucked under her, barefoot. I sat down next to her and we started watching the movie while eating strawberries that mom quickly devoured: pregnant women and strawberries...

But the most surprising thing was the movie, it told the story of a woman in her forties who got pregnant and ended up sleeping with her partner's son. I must say that the scenes between the two lovers were very romantic, but it was a very strange choice of movie.

During the end credits, mom turned to me and said:

- "So what did you think?"

- "It was great, the romance is well developed."

Mom moved closer to me, putting her hand on my leg.

- I chose this movie because I liked the subject matter, it's hard to find movies with a heroine, you know, pregnant.

- "Yeah, I figured we wouldn't be watching an action movie."

- "I thought the character of Carla was very good, and very beautiful too."

She was talking about the main character of the film. I felt the opportunity to give my mother a nice compliment.

- She was beautiful, but not as beautiful as you.

- You're kidding, with my big belly she looks like a whale, in the movie she wasn't that big."

I chuckled and as I straightened up to face her I said:

- "You are very beautiful mom, and you are not fat!

- "You're so sweet honey." she said as she stood up before giving me a kiss on the cheek. "I'm going to take a bath before I go to bed, I feel all roomy after building your little sister bed."

She turned and headed for the stairs. The evening was very strange, I felt that mom wanted to give me a message...

I waited until I heard the water running to enter the marital room, my mother's computer was sitting on the desk. I opened it and typed in the password, which I had known for a long time, but it was the first time I had used it.

I logged in, the background photo was taken a few months ago during the early summer. David had his hand on Mom's belly, which was just starting to grow. I decided, I don't know why, to check the google history. After 1 or 2 minutes of searching I came across something that shocked me: my mom was registered on a forum, where apparently, women shared their sexual experiences, and some with their... son. I couldn't believe what I was reading on that forum, and all shaking I couldn't continue, I closed the computer and went to my room to think about it.

I was in my room, it was probably past 11pm. Mom must have finished her bath.

Lying on the bed, on my back, I couldn't stop thinking about all the erotic stories I had read on the internet, all the hentai, all the porn videos, and all the games, where it is about incest between a mother and her son. Something that gave me the biggest erection, and now my mother was chatting on forums about incest. No, it's probably just curiosity, she can't really think about it seriously. I'm probably kidding myself, I should jerk off and then think about something else while trying to sleep.

Suddenly I heard someone knock on my door, softly.

- "Uh, yes?"

A figure entered the darkness of the room, lit only by a small lamp next to my hair table. My mother was standing there, wearing a pink t-shirt that was too small for her, showing off her round bottom belly and great cleavage, and matching panties, her legs being bare. She walked over to my bed and kissed my forehead.

- "Mom?"

- "Good night Thomas."

She smelled good, I could smell the product she must have used during her bath.

- Wow, you look great!

Mom spun around smiling. Her body was all curvy.

- "You're letting me into your bed," she said with a young girl's excitement, with a finger in her mouth.

- "Uh, yeah, why not."

My mother turned and left to close the door behind her. I watched her pretty, almost naked ass wiggle. I also took the opportunity to admire her long, shapely legs.

I moved to the bed to make room for my mother's milf. She lay down next to me with her chest raised.

- "Listen Sweety, I'm going to ask you something, you don't have to accept it, but I have to do it, no matter what you think of me." My mother was stressed, clenched her fists, and had trouble keeping eye contact with me.

Not knowing what to say in such a situation I just said nothing.

- "Listen, women have certain needs to satisfy, all men do, but you see, David is not able to satisfy mine. I feel very lonely, and fortunately you are here to accompany my day, but..." she paused and fixed her eyes with mine. "I need more, honey, and I thought you could help me."

- I'm not sure I understand..."

She moved closer to me.

- "Well, you're a handsome young man, and you like girls, don't you." I nodded. "What do you think of your old mother?" She knelt down on the bed in front of me, grabbing her big breasts with her hands.

- "I think she's very beautiful and... very sexy."

- "Even though I'm carrying a baby in my belly." she said, tilting her torso back and caressing her prominent belly.

- "It looks great on you," I said as I felt myself turning red.

My mother laughed and got on top of me, pinning me against the bed and climbing onto my pelvis. My mother was not light at all!

- "So what do you think about sleeping with me tonight, you sexy, pregnant old mother?" she said in a warm, sensual tone.

At that moment, I knew I was going to have the best night of my life.

To be continued...

Mommytica
Mommytica
301 Followers