Corona Exhibition Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth was still traveling across her breasts, gentler now. But the rod in her hand felt anything but gentle. She let it go long enough to plunge her fingers deep into her dripping cunt and pick up some pussy lube. Then she was back stroking him again, smearing her juices over the head, teasing the slit. "Fuck me now," she said. "Fuck me now, like you fucked me then."

CHAPTER THREE

Mike released her nipple from his lips and rose up on his knees. Teri spread her legs to make room for him, but he surprised her. Instead of moving down, he swung one leg over her body and straddled her torso, his manhood jutting up just below her breasts. He leaned forward and bent down until their mouths met in a passionate kiss. She could feel him still clutching her tits, leaning into them, mashing them against her ribcage, and her passion rose again. She thrust her tongue hungrily into his mouth, pushing her chest up, encouraging his rough handling.

He sat back again and moved his thumbs up onto her nipples; flicking them back and forth. "Big, nasty tits," he said. "And you love showing them off, don't you?" His voice held a challenge. "Especially the last couple of years."

Mike's eyes were staring straight into hers and Teri couldn't stop her own from opening wide in shock and fear. 'He knows?' she asked herself. 'Oh, my God, he knows!' Her mouth opened dumbly as she fumbled for words; for an apology, an explanation, anything.

Fortunately for the guilty woman, her husband continued with his own words before she could condemn herself by mistake.

"Yeah," he said in a dark tone. "You love to show them off. I see how you dress; the blouse just a little tight or maybe one extra button undone. Sometimes even going without a bra so men can see these big areolas, these big nipples right through your top. And you especially like it when another woman catches her husband trying to sneak a peek at your big, slutty tits. Don't you?"

She looked again. She saw one corner of his mouth going up, a smile growing there; a small, wicked smile. She caught herself about to exhale in relief, but managed to disguise it and instead breathed out, "Yes."

"Yes, I like the flashes of jealousy in the women's eyes, the flashes of desire in the men." Then her own wicked smile crept over her lips and eyes. "But you like it too. You've liked showing me off since high school. You wanted all your friends to know what big tits I had. You wanted them to know what a slut I was. Didn't you?"

Mike straightened up and scooted a bit forward as he pulled his wife's gorgeous tits apart with a strong grip on each one. "Of course," he said. "Look at these beauties. Twenty years later and they're still as sexy as the first time I laid eyes on them. Hell, if I could walk around with you topless, I'd probably do it, so everyone could see them, even though only I got to touch them."

Teri thought about it a second and was surprised to feel the guilt she always carried just below the surface, getting quieter instead of louder. Mike had basically just said he was fine with what she'd been doing with other men. Well...basically.

Then she tilted her head down and saw the beautiful phallus standing up like a stone tower between her mounds. She reached out and pressed her husband's swollen cock down from vertical to horizontal in the valley between her tits. He pressed the soft, firm globes together, trapping his rod in between, with the big head poking out. Teri thrust her head further down and lashed out her tongue, taking the first glistening drops of pre-cum from the slit in his cock head.

She could feel her own juices starting to flow again as her man began slowly rubbing his hard cock between her tits. He was gripping them close to her chest, forcing the flesh up toward her nipples like water balloons. Teri reached back behind her head to the shelves on the headboard of their king-sized marital bed. She felt a couple of bottles until she recognized the shape of the one she wanted. As she brought it forward and flipped open the spout, Mike separated her boobs and his pulsing meat sprang free. His wife smiled sexily up at him as she squeezed some of the edible lube in the valley between her large, round hills. She rubbed the gel a bit along her sternum and then used her now-slippery hand to stroke his lovely cock a few times before forcing it back down to her chest, where Mike once again trapped it between her boobs with his strong hands and continued tit-fucking her.

Teri squirted some more lube into her hand, then put the bottle back. She started squeezing her arm between the inside of his thigh and her ribcage. Mike caught on to her actions and came up higher on his knees to provide clearance for her to extend her arm beneath him. Now she could reach her crotch again and she began to treat her labia and clit the way Mike was treating her tits and nipples.

With her other hand Teri pulled a pillow tightly under her head to lift it up and hold it forward. Now she could easily see as well as feel the tight grip Mike had on her boobs and how the angry looking cockhead forced its way between them, thrusting toward her mouth each time. She could reach out and lash the tip of his rod with the tip of her tongue, like two snakes striking at each other, and she would be perfectly positioned to accept his final strike and the load of hot, white venom that would come with it.

The feel of his hands, the look of his thrusting cock, and the anticipation of tasting and swallowing his spunk kicked her excitement straight up into third gear and she could feel an another orgasm already starting to build. Her left hand scooped up some of the gel that his tit-fucking had spread around her chest and wormed itself down to join her right hand in her crotch. Her arms were now basically pinned against her sides by his strong thighs, a feeling of being controlled that only added to her excitement. But she could still move her wrists and fingers enough in the small area to attack her cunt.

She pressed the outer lips closed and pulled up on her labia until the lube made them slip and snap back. She did this several more times in quick succession, building on her excitement with the teasing.

Mike couldn't let go of Teri's tits without losing the glorious groove he was plowing between them, but he managed to trap each nipple between the index and middle fingers of each hand. He squeezed and lifted them, then let them snap back.

Teri was loving this and copied the motion between her legs. She ran an index and middle finger on either side of her clit, squeezing the sensitive nub and then pulling it up until the lube made it slip away. She started repeating that motion over and over again while her other hand explored the tight, wet hole below her clit.

The look of wanton passion that grew on his wife's face as she moved close to climax never failed to push Mike to the edge of his own orgasm and he saw and felt it now. He adjusted his hands and pinched her fat, sexy nipples between thumbs and forefingers while continuing to hold her beautiful globes tight against his throbbing cock.

Teri felt the increasing urgency in the man above her. His thrusts between her tits were becoming more powerful and erratic and his cock head was banging harder against her tongue and lips. She matched his growing peak by frantically rubbing her flaming clit beneath the flats of her fingers while thrusting two and then three fingers of her other hand deeper into her cunt.

When his orgasm hit him, Mike popped up higher on his right knee and snapped his left leg forward, planting his foot alongside his wife's head. He grabbed behind her head and pulled it forward. His right hand grabbed his cock as it spurt into her face. Her mouth gaped open, searching for his cockhead the way a baby's mouth searches for her mother's nipple, hungry for the warm liquid inside. He thrust his fat knob between her lips while furiously stroking his rod, shooting pulse after pulse of thick cum into her beautiful, slutty mouth.

The splash of the man's cum against her cheek brought Teri to the top of the peak and the feeling and taste of the next spurts inside her mouth pushed her over. She wanted to gasp, but instead swallowed greedily as her whole body twitched and jerked beneath the assault of her fingers on her cunt and clit.

When his seed finally slowed to a trickle, she still kept her lips tightly locked around his thick meat, breathing deeply through her nose as she milked the last drops from him. Her left hand stopped thrusting into her pussy, but her right hand kept stroking her clit, drawing out the orgasm, only slowing down bit by bit. Both her hands were soaked with her own juices by the time she was finished and she brought them up to her tits, massaging her spunk into the tender nipples and flesh.

He shifted his body so that he was once more kneeling besides her, leaning across her gorgeous frame, supporting himself on his arms in an X-rated game of Twister. He bent down and gently tongued the areole and nipple of a breast, tasting the tang of her pussy juice. Then he brought his mouth to hers and they shared a deep, erotic kiss, savoring the mixed flavors of their sexes.

Mike eased his body down and took Teri in his arms as they continued kissing. He gently pulled his mouth back from hers so he could see her face and look into her dark eyes. "I love you."

Her eyes sparkled with pleasure. "And I love you."

CHAPTER FOUR

In the morning, Teri awoke suddenly, feeling nervous; feeling there was something she needed to do right away. Then it came to her -- the guestroom! She needed to check the guestroom, to make sure there was no incriminating evidence there.

Mike was still sleeping, on his side, turned away from her. She quietly slid out from under the covers, registering it was only 6:20 on the alarm clock. Silently she padded across the room, grabbed her nightie off the hook on the bathroom door, and slipped with it inside to their ensuite.

She stopped in front of the sink and took in her image in the mirror of the medicine cabinet. Her long, dark hair was seriously tousled and her face had no makeup, but still seemed to have a glow. In short, she looked like a well-fucked woman. Her eyes slid down to the reflection of her well-shaped tits and she smiled as she took in the light marks Mike had left behind in their combined passion. A well-tit-fucked woman, she amended her first appraisal. He hadn't actually touched her pussy at all, and yet they'd both had great orgasms. Hell, she'd had two!

She suddenly understood one of her clients' peculiar peccadillos. Jack0ffKing always seemed to join the action late when she was doing a live show. And when he booked a private session, he always asked that she schedule him after she'd already done two or three others. Basically, Jack liked to be part of a train with Teri. Never the lead engine, but always later in line. Looking in the mirror, she imagined that if this was what she looked like after entertaining some clients before Jack, it would definitely feed his fantasy of her pulling a train.

Jack would ask her to tell him about the earlier lovers as she undressed for him and displayed her body as he wanted. If she'd had some good sessions she would stick to the truth. If they'd been a little tame or lame, she would embellish. As she cupped her breasts now and squeezed them lightly toward the mirror, she relished the lingering soreness from Mike's hands and mouth. She also realized that she'd come to really enjoy telling Jack about her other lovers, just as she'd come to enjoy the abuse that GatorHound liked to inflict on these big tits.

Thinking about another client reminded Teri of her immediate task and got her moving again. She slipped on the nightie, sighing as the silk slid across the tender nipples. She took the bottle of mouthwash from the cabinet and took a swig. She swished the astringent around her mouth as she took a seat and relieved her bladder. Giving the toilet a short flush to minimize the chance of waking Mike, she moved to the sink to spit out the mouthwash and wash her hands.

She really would have liked to brush her teeth and take a shower, but she needed to take advantage of this quiet time when everyone else was still asleep. She crept back into the bedroom, confirmed Mike was still asleep, tip-toed across the room and slipped outside into the hallway, closing the bedroom door quietly behind her.

The master bedroom was at one end of the upstairs hallway, it was the room they'd taken over after her mother had finally passed four years ago and they had inherited this house. Down the hallway there were three other doors.

First on the left was the bedroom that had been hers and Mike's when they'd moved in to take care of her mother some seven years ago now. It had become a guestroom when she and Mike had moved into her parents' room. The door at the far end of the hallway was the upstairs bathroom that they'd shared with Robbie when they'd first moved in. And finally, on the right side, diagonally across from the guestroom, was the door to Rob's room, which had been Teri's room when her parents had bought this house when she was fourteen.

Teri made her way quietly down to the first door and slipped inside. The guestroom was a cozy space and Teri felt a bit of pride in the job she'd done decorating it. It was slightly on the feminine side, but she'd kept it subtle, so that if a man stayed here alone, he wouldn't feel like he was in ensconced in some lady's boudoir.

But of course, being inside a woman's most private space was exactly what most of the men who saw the inside of this room were looking for. For them, she could easily dress up the space simply by putting on different linens and adding more pillows, all with lots of lace. A small vase of flowers on the nightstand could complete the transformation.

Right now, however, it was made up in guestroom neutral. Knowing that Rob would be home for two weeks and that Roxy would be with him, she'd cleaned and decorated the room appropriately, even though there was never any doubt that the two college lovers would be sharing her son's room. 'Your son's bed!' suddenly flashed through her mind. Teri froze, but then shook the thought out of her head and got to the task at hand.

Because she knew that Roxy wouldn't be staying in this room, she'd focused only on the external things. But now that the kids would be staying longer and this would now be Roxy's study space, she needed to do more than a surface sweep. She really should have done this in the first place, she chided herself as she pulled two carry-on suitcases from the closet and carried them over to the dresser that stood across from the foot of the bed.

She unzipped each one and folded their tops back, exposing the empty interiors. Pulling open the bottom left dresser drawer, she took out the two bath towels that lay on top and put them aside. Underneath was underwear. Ladies' underwear. Ladies' lingerie would be more accurate. Ladies' naughty lingerie would really be getting to the truth.

She pulled out the various sets of bras and panties, garter belts and stockings, camisoles and bustiers, and put them into the suitcase. Each one elicited a memory: when she had worn it, who she had worn it for, what they had done while she wore it -- or after she'd taken it off. She found herself caressing the fabrics when the memory was especially arousing. All of the items were high quality, real silks and satins. And almost all of them had been gifts. One of the earliest things she'd learned in her new venture had been that lots of men liked these sorts of clothes on their fantasy women and they were willing to supply them for her to wear.

She moved on to the bottom right drawer, which was also filled with gifts from admirers. This time the camouflage items on top were duvet covers; underneath were drawer organizers. A few slots held batteries: double-A's, triple-A's, some button batteries. The other slots held the various items that used these batteries and many others that required none.

Just like her clients wanted to see her in special outfits, many also liked to watch her play with various toys, and again, some were willing to add to her collection. Just as with the clothes, she'd learned early on to accept only high-quality items, and she'd been able to make her fans understand this. Everything here was medical-grade silicone or stainless steel or glass or some other material that could be easily cleaned and sanitized.

The batteries went into Ziploc bags before going into a small pocket in the suitcase. From a larger inside pocket she took out some small organizer bags. Into these went the tools of her trade, as she'd come to think of them. Dildoes and vibrators of various shapes and sizes; one double-headed, some that could be worn as a strap-on. She moved over a variety of eggs and rabbits, many of which were items she'd actually put on the wish list she shared with fans. Left to their own devices, most guys seemed to want to send her 12-inch veined dildoes as thick as Coke cans, so it was good to give them some guidance.

She reminisced about some of the toys as she felt their textures and weights. She thought about the things men had asked her to do with them, about the things she'd especially enjoyed doing. Her pussy tingled as she reverently moved one of her favorites; a Lelo rabbit vibrator that did wonders for her cunt and clit at the same time. This had been an unsolicited gift and she'd been shocked to see online that it must have cost at least $150. She'd also been shocked, but in a different way, when she read the accompanying note and realized the admirer was a woman. "I have one just like it and it feels so good inside my pussy that I can't wait to see it inside yours. Love, Sweet6942 "

Teri had saved that note, but it was securely stored away already, with other memorabilia and her "business journal", where she kept notes about her engagements. She often thought she should turn the journal into a novel. If the ladies liked Fifty Shades of Grey, they'd certainly like to read the adventures of Scarlet Flyte, which was the stage name she'd adopted.

She returned the towels and linens to the dresser drawers and closed them. After zipping up the suitcases, Teri secured them with padlocks. Not cheap, TSA-approved jobs that even she could open with a paperclip, but proper locks that would deter a normal, curious snooper. She smiled as she thought about how she'd taken her choice for a combination, 6942, from the woman who'd sent her the fancy rabbit. 'I bet it would be a Sweet 69 for two.' She replaced the cases in the closet, putting them at the back, with other, empty luggage in front of them. The whole time she kept thinking about the items, the secrets, locked in the bags and her pussy got wetter.

She thought she might just head back to their bedroom and get some morning action from Mike. That thought, however, triggered another of the confusing feelings she often had when thinking about her husband and her outside adventures. She felt guilty for being aroused by memories of what she'd done with all those other men. 'And women,' she reminded herself. And she felt guilty that she was going to have those thoughts in her mind when she fucked her husband. But it was also incredibly arousing and she was desperate to get his cock into her slutty hole.

She remembered what he'd said last night, about liking it when she showed herself off to other men. 'Hell,' she realized. 'He's probably thinking about those other men drooling over me while he's fucking me, so there's nothing wrong with me having the same thoughts.'