Corona Exhibition Ch. 01-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FIVE

She closed the guestroom door and prepared to go attack her sleeping husband, when a noise behind her made her freeze. She spun around, but the hall was empty. Then she heard it again, a sound like someone was in pain. Her mother's instinct kicked in and she headed toward Robbie's room to see what was wrong. Of course, Rob wasn't seven anymore and she couldn't just barge in to take care of an owie. So she pulled up short and took a deep breath before knocking on the door.

As she raised her hand, the sound came again. But something in it made Teri stop, her fist hovering a couple of inches away from the door. The first thing that dawned on her was that it wasn't Teri's voice; it was a woman's. Roxanne's. The second thing was that it wasn't pain. Or if it was, it was the kind of pain that came with pleasure.

Her fist opened and she gently laid her palm against the door as the sound came again. This time, Teri thought she heard another noise underneath it. A noise like bed springs. She relaxed and smiled. 'I'm not the only one who wants some Morning Glory to start my day,' she thought.

She pulled her hand away and prepared to head back to her bedroom to make her own bed springs squeak when a voice froze her in place.

"No. No, don't go." It was Roxy again.

Teri's hand went back to the door and her breath caught.

"Please stay where you are," the young woman pleaded from inside the room.

'But how?' Teri thought. Had she made a noise? Had they secretly watched her in the guestroom? Watched her fondle her slutty costumes and kinky toys? Her pussy throbbed at the idea.

"Are you sure?" she heard Robbie say.

"Yes," Roxy answered. "It's what I want."

Teri leaned forward slightly, her forehead resting against the door like her palm, as a memory washed over her.

Being a beautiful 38-year-old woman, with just enough tit sag and stretchmarks to show she'd borne a child, Teri had naturally found a place in the MILF niche. It was easily the most frequent fantasy role she was asked to play, in its many different variations. She was generally the mom or step-mom, but the client could be her son, her son's best friend, her husband, or in the case she was thinking of now, her daughter.

The client's name had been something plain, not memorable, but she'd been an 18-year-old high school senior, or so she'd said, and she'd wanted her "mom" to watch her lose her virginity. Mother was to give guidance and direction to the girl and her equally virgin boyfriend so they "did it right" and got the most pleasure possible. And of course, for everyone to feel comfortable, Mommy should also be naked and play with herself while she watched the teenagers fuck for the first time.

The Lelo rabbit had only recently arrived and Teri remembered taking it with her as she took a position on the bed. She'd used the toy to demonstrate to her "daughter" how she should stroke and suck the boy's cock. Then she'd used the vibrating tip like it was a tongue tip and showed the boy how to apply it to the girl's nipples and then clit. Finally, "Mommy" had slowly inserted the large end into her pussy just the way the "high school boy" should push his teenage cock into her "daughter's virgin pussy."

Teri desperately wished she had the toy with her now, but the fingers that had somehow found their way into her crotch were doing admirably as substitutes. Her juices had been flowing for several minutes now and her fingers were easily gliding back and forth between penetrating her cunt and rubbing silkily over her clit.

"Yes, that's it," she heard Roxy's voice saying, "just a little more lube."

Teri still didn't understand how the girl was seeing her through a closed door, but she cared less and less as the action on the other side of that door blended with one of her favorite memories. She was getting so lost in the moment and listening so hard to hear her "daughter's" voice that she didn't notice when the door at the other end of the hallway opened up and her husband stepped out of their room.

Mike had expected to find Teri down in the kitchen, getting an early start on breakfast, so he'd taken two steps toward the head of the stairs before he caught sight of his wife down by Rob's room. He stopped and prepared to offer a, "Good morning," but the words disappeared as he took in Teri's odd posture. She had her back to Mike and was leaning against Rob's door with her right shoulder. Her right ear also seemed pressed up against the door, as if she was eavesdropping.

He said nothing as he began walking towards her. He was barefoot, and made no noise on the carpeted floor. The look on his face became puzzled as he got closer and it became clear that Teri was indeed listening in at their son's door.

He stopped just a few feet away, but she still didn't notice him. Mike had put on pajama bottoms and a tank-top style undershirt before leaving the room, but he saw that Teri had merely slipped on a short, silk nightie that barely covered her ass. Closer inspection revealed that it was also the only thing covering her ass, as she wasn't wearing any panties.

Next, he registered the way her left shoulder and arm were moving slightly at her side; the elbow bent so that her left hand was out of his sight, but apparently in front of her. He took in the movement of the nightie's bottom and realized her hand was in her crotch; she was frigging herself right here in the hallway -- while eavesdropping at their son's door!

He risked moving a little farther down the hall, until he was almost alongside her. This gave him a side view that confirmed that her left hand was indeed working away at her naked pussy. He could also now see that her right arm was also bent, so her right hand could reach in through the low-cut bodice and play with her left boob. The right side of her face was pressed tightly against the door and her eyes were closed, but her mouth was hanging open.

A bulge began to show in Mike's pajama bottoms and he unconsciously reached down and worked his swelling cock through the fly. As he took in his wife's outrageous actions, it took only a few strokes for him to become fully hard. He heard some sounds, some words through the door, but couldn't make them out. But whatever they were, they'd obviously had an effect on Teri as she squeezed her tit hard and bit down on her lower lip.

He stepped closer like a sleepwalker and she finally registered his presence, her eyes snapping open in shock. She spun toward him, leaning her back against the door, her hands flying out from their compromising positions and joining over her mouth as she tried to smother her own sounds of surprise.

She looked terrified and suddenly made a move as if to bolt away down the hall. Mike stepped in quickly and shot out his right arm, blocking her path. His left hand went to her right shoulder and pressed her back in place against the door. Everything was done in silence to avoid alerting the couple inside the bedroom.

Staring directly into his wife's eyes, Mike took her wrists in his hands. With the strength born of years of pulling miles of reluctant phone cables through conduits, Mike guided her hands downward. One he returned to her pussy, which he could now smell, and the other he moved to the iron rod jutting out from his pants.

When she felt his hard staff, her eyes snapped down and took in its power and beauty. She began slowly stroking it up and down, reveling in the feel of the smooth skin shifting over the hard core. She felt him lean in toward her and raised her eyes to his. He kept coming and she thought he was going to kiss her, but he slid past until his lips were against her ear. She waited for him to say something or maybe stick his tongue in her ear, but he remained still and silent. She realized he was listening to the sounds from the room. She tuned in again too.

After a few moments, Mike released her wrists and moved his hands up to her tits, squeezing each one through the nightie's smooth material. His lips began to move against her ear and he whispered, "Are you listening to our son fuck?" His hands tightened.

She sighed as noiselessly as she could and tightened her own grips on cock and cunt. "Yess," she whispered back.

"Is it good?"

"Yyesss."

Now his mouth did move to hers and they kissed passionately. He dropped one of her tits and moved his hand into her crotch beside hers. Her fingers played with her clit, his moved inside her.

The noises inside the bedroom picked up and the two voyeurs broke off their kiss so they could hear better. The sound of bed springs became louder, the pace quickening, and with it they could hear Roxy chanting, "Yes, yes, yes."

Mike was tempted to match his finger fucking of his wife with his son's fucking of Roxy, but he sensed Teri wasn't close enough to her own orgasm for that. He satisfied himself by adding a second finger and pushing them deep up inside her tight, wet pussy, with slow, deliberate strokes.

Rob's own rhythmic grunts were becoming louder, syncing with Roxy's, and Teri knew they were getting close. She wished she could come with them, as she'd done with her corrupted "high school daughter and her boyfriend". But she wanted even more to come at the same time as her husband and to feel him fill her with his hot cum.

Fill her with hot cum the way that Rob was obviously doing to Roxanne right now, judging from the crescendo of noises coming through the taboo door. Their son gave out a mighty groan. 'He sounds just like his father!' hit Teri like a slap across the face. No. Like a slap to her pussy! And she almost did come right then. When she heard Roxy's long, low wail of joy she couldn't stand it any longer and slid out from under Mike's body, giving his cock one quick pull to get him moving too.

By the time Mike got through their bedroom door and closed it behind him, Teri was already up on the bed, on hands and knees, the hem of her nightie pulled up to her waist so her phat ass was hanging off the bed, waiting for him.

He paused just long enough to yank off his undershirt, then he stepped between her legs. He unsnapped his pajama bottoms and pushed them below his ass. He reached in with his left hand, pulling her pussy open, and used his right hand to line up his cock with the wet, pink hole. With one hard shove he drove himself to her bottom. She not only took it easily, she pushed back just as hard to make sure she had every inch and had it now!

"Oh, my God!" she grunted. "Did you hear them? Did you hear them come!? He sounds just like you!" With each phrase she pushed back, encouraging him to absolutely slam against her ass.

He gladly complied, loving the loud smack, loving the way the blow rippled across her ass cheeks.
"And her. She loves taking that cock, loves taking it the way you do."

"Of course, she does; Rob fucks just like his daddy! Fuck me, Daddy; fuck me like your son!"

And he did. Soon his own mighty groan was rolling across her back and he grabbed her hips, holding her in place while he buried himself to the hilt and shot his boiling seed inside her.

'Right into my womb!' she thought when she felt the explosion and joined him in climax; her fingers flying across her clit, her back arching up like a cat's as she squeezed her pussy muscles around the throbbing piece of meat inside her.

Finally, neither one could support themselves and she collapsed to the mattress, while he collapsed on her back, semi-hard cock still locked within clutching pussy lips. Mike put an arm around her and rolled them to their sides as he showered kisses on the back of her head. Pulling her tight against him, he panted, "I said it last night and I'll say it again. You are one, nasty Mommy."

"Milk and cum," she mumbled before they both slipped back into sleep. After all, it was only 7:15 and they were still on vacation.

CHAPTER SIX

By the time Teri and Mike finally rolled out of bed, took showers, and made their way downstairs, Angie and Mike were polishing off their first, light breakfasts of oatmeal and yogurt. Both were elite athletes, competitive long-distance runners, and followed some unusual dietary practices to maintain their fitness and energy. Soon they would head out for their morning training runs and then enjoy a second, heartier breakfast when they returned.

Mike, who had run competitively in high school and kept up his own training throughout his four years in the Army and ever since, had often gone out with the kids during their stay. But, "Not today," he answered when Rob asked if he was joining them this morning. "I want my eggs and bacon now."

"Okay," replied Rob, with a laugh. "Just leave some for us, okay?"

"You got it," his dad said as he poured himself a glass of orange juice.

After the two cross-country studs walked out the door to put in their morning miles, Teri turned to her husband and said, "What? You can't fuck and run anymore?"

"Hey, I'm nearly 40, not 20 anymore." He moved in, slipped an arm around her waist, and drew her tight. "And keeping up with fucking you these days is like putting in a couple miles of roadwork." His kiss was romantic, but his grabbing of her ass was raunchy.

A little later, as they dug into their eggs scrambled with onions and chives, and strips of hickory smoked bacon, Mike returned to his earlier point.

"You know, what I said about keeping up with fucking you, and last night, about how you seem to be showing yourself even more over the past couple of years, it's true. And I've been thinking about it."

Teri managed to pause just a flash as she moved her fork from plate to mouth. She took her time taking the eggs off the fork and chewed them deliberately. Her mind was tumbling with worries, but she kept her hand steady as she took a sip of coffee. "Do tell." It came out more confidently than she felt.

"I think we've always had a good sex life. With a kid in the house and as we got older, things did slow down from when we first met and married, but I think that's pretty common. And I don't think our slowdown was drastic. At least, I hope not," he added with a touch of worry.

"Not at all," she reassured him, reaching across the table to stroke the back of his hand.

"And I know the money has usually been tight and I've often worried about that tension coming between us." He paused, took a breath, and continued in a heavier voice. "And I know that's my fault. I let us get into deep credit card debt, kept us in crummy rental houses, and hurt our chances of having a decent retirement, let alone being able to help Rob with college."

She continued to pat and stroke his hand, but inside she was screaming, 'That's right!' He'd held such tight control over the finances, like it was some manly prerogative or duty, that she hadn't realized how bad things were until her father had passed away and they had moved into this house to help care for her mother. As they'd sorted through her mother's finances after her father's funeral, Teri had started looking at their own and was shocked to see the debt they were in. Mike's paychecks were barely keeping up with the rent, utilities, food and medical expenses. And they were only making minimum payments on a credit card debt that was in the tens-of-thousands, though she couldn't have told you then what all the money had bought.

Their sex life had definitely taken a hit during their first two years here, but Mike had put it down to her depression over losing her father and her concerns about her mother. True, those had had some effect, but much more of it was from her worries about their financial situation and her subconscious anger at him putting them in that position. She could objectively remind herself that she'd helped spend the money on vacations and clothes and such; but since he'd hidden it all from her, she couldn't help but subjectively blame him.

Moving in with her mom had meant having to quit her part-time job as a motel housekeeper, which scared her on the money side at first. But her paycheck had been less than half of their monthly rent, and they lived for free with her mom, so overall there'd actually been some immediate financial relief. Teri had used that relief as her starting point as she bit by bit convinced Mike to let her take over managing the family finances. She stayed away from accusing him of doing a bad job with them and instead simply emphasized how much more free time she had than him since she was home with her mom during the day. He'd gone for it, although apparently reluctant to burden his wife with a man's duties. But, over time she'd come to realize that he was actually happy to shed the responsibilities because figuring out how to get an audio-video signal from one site to another, even halfway around the world, came to him much more easily than grasping percentage rates and the danger of minimum payments.

Now he placed his other hand on top of hers and stared down at the stack of hands, apparently unable to meet her eyes. "I hope I've made this clear before," he said, "but whether I did or not, I want to say it again. I know I was a jerk, even an asshole, treating you like you couldn't understand finances, even while I was screwing them up."

"Oh, baby," she interjected, anguished by his pain, but also exhilarated by his admission.

"No, no, let me finish," he insisted. "I was an ass, but you were an angel; a genius angel. I know damn well that you saved us from financial ruin and I just want you to know that I know it and that I've learned and changed and that hopefully I treat you with the respect you deserve."

Teri had to pull her hand back to dab at her eyes; everything he'd said had hit home so directly. She was nearly overwhelmed by the feelings of love and gratitude and validation. Her husband was no asshole, he was a decent and loving man, and he had touched on some of these points before, but this full-bore acknowledgement of all she had done and what she meant to their family, shook her to her core.