Corona Exposure Pt. 02 Ch. 12

Story Info
After a day of teasing, the night starts with oral.
3.8k words
4.26
5.7k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a crazy, terrible spring and summer, eh? More crazy than our locked-down family yet know with their Spring Break perspective.

It took me longer to get to their next step than I expected (I finally had to go back to work after three months "working at home" ;-), but I hope to stay on top of their early Corona-season adventure.

Meanwhile, just as Marvel and DC have alternate timelines and parallel universes, we have similar phenomena in the Island Chain, and I invite you to also read "Corona Exhibition" from Small_Island. I wanted to explore the dynamics of a Mom & Pop porn site, but over at Small_Island, things are more secretive. With my blessing, they started off with my story and started twisting it, but have also added a lot of original material (some of which I may steal back. ;-) . If you enjoy different Spidermen in their 'multiverse', we hope you'll also enjoy the different angles in our Corona stories. Stay safe, stay sane, and keep reading and writing.

-Sams_Island

Chapter 12

Staying two steps ahead of Rob, Angela strode through the door and into the guestroom. Her 20-year-old white lover paused to close and lock the door behind them. After twisting the small locking knob in the handle, Rob turned back to his girlfriend and froze.

She was standing with her back to him and had shrugged off the robe. As he took in her beautiful statuesque frame, she began rhythmically bouncing her ass cheeks, then swaying and circling her hips, and finally bending forward at the waist and thrusting that wet-dream ass back at him. When she straightened again, her hip movements became deeper and wider, in a slow 4/4 rhythm that made his heart beat in tempo like a bass drum.

It wasn't long before Rob was mesmerized. He silently closed the distance between them and dropped to his knees, a stunned cobra under the control of the snake charmer. He placed a hand lightly on each hip and undid her drawstrings and the bikini bottom joined the robe on the floor.

###

Still hand-in-hand, Teri and Mike entered the master bedroom. As soon as they crossed the threshold, however, Teri spun around and pushed him back, using his body to close the door. Mike's surprise only grew when his smiling wife dropped to her knees in front of him. She worked her fingers inside the waistband of his swim trunks and inched them down until his cock was exposed except for the head. She snugged the material up against the edge of his knob and used the suit's elastic to bounce his cock up and down until it was good and hard. Then, keeping the now-swollen head trapped with the waistband, she pulled his rod down past 90 degrees; not stopping until she made him groan.

###

When Angie bent forward at the waist again, Rob's hands snapped to her ass, clutching the cheeks and pulling them apart. His pursed lips went straight to her asshole, kissing it passionately.

Angela yelped and put her hands on her knees to keep her balance. The young couple had done a lot of things in their year together, but not analingus. "You're shooting a bit high there, Tex," she gasped. "What you want is down an inch or two."

Rob kept his grip firm and pressed another strong kiss against her most private spot. "No," he groaned. "This is what I want."

###

The stretched skin, the engorged veins, and the strain of fighting against the elastic made Mike's staff look like it was carved from marble. Teri couldn't resist anymore and leaned in to kiss it, to feel the soft skin over the hard muscle. Her lips and tongue crawled its length like an erotic snail until her nose was buried in his light brown bush. His body carried the scents of chlorine and suntan lotion and they refreshed her memory of their long, erotically teasing day.

But teasing time was over. She looked up and saw Mike's head was back against the door, his eyes closed. She smiled hungrily up at him and gave his cock a long lick. He swallowed hard.

###

Rob worked up a bunch of saliva and slathered it over her asshole. The sensation made her head swim and all she could think was, 'He's licking me. He's licking my asshole!'

The college boy began prodding the center of her butthole with his tongue tip. She reflexively tightened her sphincter and other muscles and her hard buttocks pushed him away.

Rob got to his feet and used his hands to silently urge Angie to stand straight as well. She came up panting and leaned back against him. "What are you doing to me?" she said softly.

"Anything I want. Everything you want." She felt his hands down by her bottom again and wondered if he was going to play with her ass some more. Then she realized he was undoing the draw string on his swim trunks. They joined the growing pile of discarded clothing.

###

Teri returned her gaze to his exposed manhood as she forced his cock down even farther. Finally she let the waistband slip over the edge of his crown. His cock sprang free and snapped up, slapping against his belly before settling down to a jaunty angle. Mike grunted at the feeling and Teri groaned at the sight.

A flash of impish desire struck her and she pulled his waistband up over the tip of his cock to trap him again. Once more she forced his rod down, like she was arming a catapult. She dragged his cock down by the head until it was again pointing at the floor; then she leaned in and pursed her lips in a fish pout. The waistband was pulled free and again the trapped pole snapped up, but this time the head caught her right in the mouth, smacking audibly against the waiting lips. She whimpered in delight.

###

Rob gripped her shoulders and turned Angie to her right so she faced the bed. He moved with her. He kissed her neck softly, but his cock was hard as it pressed against her backside.

"I thought you were supposed to be showing me how the computer equipment worked?" she said weakly.

"I said I'd show you the whole setup," he replied. "And we're going to start with the bed." He pushed forward between her shoulder blades and she bent over again. Rob went with her, putting his weight into her; forcing her body down to the mattress. Her ass hung over the edge and her thighs pressed up against the side of the bed.

###

Teri reached for his suit again, but this time she pulled it downwards so it dropped to the floor around his ankles. Her lips opened and her tongue swabbed the fat knob with saliva. Her jaws opened and she just let her mouth slide down his beautiful cock.

Looking down, Mike could see her nostrils flare as she paused halfway down to take a breath before continuing to swallow his cock. She didn't stop until her nose was buried in his pubes and he could feel her throat squeezing the head. He groaned ecstatically and clutched the doorknob to give himself some point of balance.

She just stayed there and swallowed again and again, massaging his cockhead with her throat muscles. When she finally did start pulling back, she did it as slowly and deliberately as she'd done the downward trip. Mike remained pinned to the door like a butterfly on a collection board.

###

"What are you going to do?" she asked in a trembling voice that gave away her worry as well as her passion.

"I'm going to eat your ass, Angela," he said with a gentle kiss on her ear.

Her breath caught in her throat and she shivered.

"Just relax and enjoy it," he purred. Then his voice tightened as he added, "If I feel your butt flex and shut me out again, I will spank you until you let me back in. Do you understand?"

Boys had been fascinated by Angie's ass ever since she was 13. When she'd finally let one touch it many years later, she began to understand why; it had felt pretty good. But no one had ever spanked her and certainly no one had ever kissed her there the way Rob had just done. And now he was threatening to do the former if she didn't let him do more of the latter.

###

When Teri's mouth finally came off the big bulb, it was covered in spit. She gasped and sucked in air, but she didn't stay up for long.

"Oohhh fuck!" Mike exclaimed when she dropped all the way back down again in one quick movement. She took a few gulps with him buried in her throat, then up for a breath and right back down to the bottom again. The saliva was dripping now, hanging in sticky threads from her chin.

Mike kept the doorknob in a death grip in one hand, but the other reached out to the back of Teri's head. His fingers wove into her hair and he held her back at the top of a stroke. Her eyes shot up, she looked angry at being stopped. "Baby," he gasped. "I won't last another minute if you keep this up."

Her eyes immediately went from angry to wicked. She said nothing, but gave his balls a tug, as if using them to pull herself forward. He relaxed his grip and she went back to deep throating him. Teri knew his first orgasm couldn't help but come quickly after a day of endless teasing, and she basically wanted to get it out of the way so he'd be ready to fuck her a good, long time with his second erection.

But she was also surprising herself with how turned on she was from her own whorish actions. She felt like Linda Lovelace, needing that cock deep in her throat to reach her own climax. But her clit wasn't actually in her throat, so she reached between her legs and rubbed the hard button through her bathing suit.

###

"But it's so..." Angie breathed.

"Dirty?" he growled in her ear. "Yes it is, very dirty. And only a very dirty girl would let me do it." He began sliding backward; kissing and licking his way down her body. "And only a really nasty girl would like it."

Now he was on his knees, his hands full of ass flesh. He pulled the magnificent globes apart to expose her rosebud. Her heavy, swollen labia hung below it, and he could see glistening dew seeping between the lips. "But I think you're going to like it a lot."

Angela had never felt so exposed, so vulnerable. The way Rob was manhandling her ass cheeks should have made her feel ashamed, violated, even angry, but instead, it was one of the most erotic things she'd ever done. Instead of embarrassment she felt the pent up excitement of all the hours looking at Rob's (and his parents'!) bodies and remembering how they had looked at hers. As she lay there spread open as never before, Angela could feel the juices building in her pussy and found herself hoping he liked her bunghole.

###

Once Mike realized his wife wanted him to fuck her mouth until he came, he quit fighting the urge and just went with it. True to his word, it wasn't much longer before the cum was boiling up from his balls. She felt the surge and her pussy came absolutely alive as she thought about the mouthful of cream she was about to get.

She pulled her bikini to the side so she could get directly to her cunt and clit. Her other hand grabbed the root of his cock between thumb and two finger and squeezed it in pulses. Her mouth kept bobbing up and down; taking his cockhead into her throat each time.

And now it was coming. It had been more than six hours of teasing; of exhibitionism, kissing, and oil rubs, so the first shot came out like opening a fire hose. The spunk filled her throat and she started gulping it down as fast as she could. She pulled back so only the head was left in her mouth to give her more room to capture the creamy treasure. The spurts kept coming, but she kept swallowing until she had it all in her belly.

###

As if reading her mind, Rob said, "God, what a pretty asshole." He'd never actually studied one up close like this in real life, but that Devil Internet had given him plenty of digital examples. And his girlfriend's rated right up there with the best of them. "I'm going to kiss it now," he told her.

Angie couldn't tell if it was a warning to prepare her or just another declaration of his dominance. When he followed up with, "I'm going to kiss your pretty little asshole," she knew it was the second and it sent a strong quiver through her.

Then his lips were on her, literally kissing her anus like it was a pursed mouth. Again she began to unconsciously tighten, but then she remembered his warning about spanking. She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, applying the same relaxation techniques she used before a race. Her buttocks unclenched and his lips were able to make contact again with her back door.

"Pretty...pretty...butthole," he murmured, laying down another kiss between each word. Angie focused on staying relaxed back there even though her heart was thumping in her chest as if she was in a race.

###

Of course, Teri had also been visually and physically teased all day and as soon as she was sure she'd gotten the last drop of his seed, she released his cock from her mouth and rolled away from him, on to her back.

Mike was in shock from the most intense blowjob he'd ever experienced, so he wasn't sure if he was awake or dreaming when he saw the beautiful dark haired woman roll back away from him. Her hips came up off the ground and she tore the white bikini bottom off her big ass and down her legs. The tiny piece of fabric went flying.

Teri rolled back down and planted her feet flat on the ground; legs wide apart, knees pointing straight up. Her right hand went back to rubbing her pussy, her left pushed her bikini top up to expose her yearning tits. She began squeezing them and toying with her nipples. Her eyes closed and she bit down on her lower lip.

###

Rob gave her anus another long, firm kiss. Then his mouth was gone and his hands were pushing her butt cheeks together. "Sorry. I went a little crazy there," he gasped out. "Do you want me to stop?" He feathered her rump with light kisses while awaiting her answer. When he heard nothing after a few seconds, the ass kissing stopped and his hands stopped squeezing. "Okay," he said in a neutral voice.

"No," Angie said, almost under her breath.

She felt his lips brushing against the skin of her bottom as he spoke. "No? No what?"

Still very quietly, "No, I don't want you to stop."

He began massaging her firm globes again and lovingly kissed the beautiful brown skin stretched over them. Bit by bit he pulled her cheeks apart and kissed his way back to her holy of holies. Angie froze for a second, but relaxed with an audible sigh before he had to remind or reprimand her. He swabbed her with the flat of his tongue and prodded her with the tip. This was an ass worthy of worship and he was happy to kneel at the altar.

###

"Do it!" Teri suddenly heard from between her legs. She didn't know how long she'd had her eyes closed, but long enough for Mike to recover and lay down on the floor between her legs. His hands slid forward to grasp her ass.

"Do it," he repeated. "Cum in my mouth the way I came in yours." She felt his thumbs pulling her cunny lips apart. "Rub that fucking clit the way you rubbed my cock until you're shooting your hot cum right into my hungry mouth."

Teri locked down on one boob; squeezing its swollen nub between thumb and forefinger. Her pussy hand tightened in on her clit and picked up its pace.

"You sucked my cock so good, baby. Oh, my God, you took me so deep in your throat." He thrust two fingers into her. "And you fucking loved it too, didn't you? Loved having your mouth fucked like a cunt."

The words were so raw; they celebrated her sluttiness and degraded her for it at the same time, and she loved them. She could only groan her agreement as her fingers flew back and forth over her lady cock.

"And the cum," he continued. "It felt like I was shooting out a fucking quart at a time. Was it a lot, baby? Did it fill your slut mouth?"

Teri could only manage noises that sounded something like, "Uh huh, uh huh!"

"And you swallowed it all," he said in a sinful tone. "You swallowed every fucking drop of my dirty, hot cum."

That was it; she was over the top and exploding. A wail broke loose from her throat and her hips began jerking up and down as she came. His face was just inches above her quim and when he yanked his fingers out it was like pulling the cork on a champagne bottle and she sprayed her juices right into his face. He opened his mouth to catch the spray, then dropped it to her cunt and began sucking, as eager for her cum as she'd been for his. Teri only rarely squirted, and he wanted to relish every second, every spray. He slurped hungrily until he felt the body below him slowing down.

###

Soon Rob was feeling tension in her body again, but this time she was seeking, not avoiding his dirty mouth. His tongue moved to her sensitive perineum and he teased the center of her bullseye with a fingertip, using the spit that had built up around her hole for lubricant. Angie groaned and whimpered from the mental kinkiness and the physical pleasure. She wanted more of both and pressed her knees in against the side of the bed to push her ass harder against Rob's face.

The thoughts were so dirty and the sensations so good, that the beautiful young black woman didn't know just what she wanted, just how far she wanted to go. She could feel his fingertips right there on the edge; did she want those inside her? Did she want to lose her anal cherry? Did she want Rob's whole hard cock buried in her rectum?

Rob wanted all those things and he planned on getting them. But he was going to start with her innocence. The fingers that had been threatening to penetrate her anus moved down and penetrated her pussy instead; his intrusion lubricated by the lady juice streaming from her cunt. One, two, and then three fingers thrust slowly in and out and rotated around.

While the fingers of one hand explored her pussy, his other hand kept her butt cheek pulled to the side so he could keep making love to her ass with his mouth. He swooped down to collect a tongue full of sweet pussy nectar and brought it back up to smear across her rosebud. Then he lovingly licked it all off again.

###

Teri was still dazed when she felt lips pressing against hers in a searching kiss and she opened her mouth without thought. She wasn't sure what came spilling off the invading tongue; only that it tasted like sex, and she began pressing back into the kiss, shooting her own tongue into the other's mouth to get more.

Mike was almost back in post-orgasmic shock himself. The incredible squirting, the absolute torrent of pussy juice he gathered, and the way Teri was so eagerly sharing her ejaculate with him, were mind-blowing. And now he could start to taste his own flavor in her mouth; the saltier remnant of the incredible face fucking she'd performed on him. The two lovers kissed deeper; wanting to share their passion, their flavors, and their love.

###

The fingers in Angie's pussy kept up their gentle pushing and spreading and eventually Rob worked all four inside, which made her wriggle, gasp and moan. "So wet," he moaned to her ass. "Can you hear how fucking wet?" She could. She sounded absolutely sloppy. It sounded so erotic she trembled at hearing it.

Once the boy had his fingers, hell, his whole hand, as wet as he wanted, he pulled them out, drawing a groan of frustration from Angela. Then Rob put his palm flat against her pussy lips and slid his hand forward until it was trapped between her crotch and the edge of the mattress.

He began increasing his analingus action, searching and probing her with lips and tongue. His hand underneath her began to flex the palm upwards in pulses. He knew he'd found her clit when he heard her sharp intake of air.

Angela knew it too and after a few adjustments of her pelvis, she began humping his hand. Straight thrusts gave wonderful shocks to her clit; rotating her hips slightly rubbed it deliciously sideways. Rob kept his hand anchored firmly against the mattress as she did her bump and grind.

Meanwhile, his mouth kept moving over her ass. He kissed, he licked, and he sucked. "All day," he grunted into her ass. "I've wanted to be here all day! Up inside your beautiful ass."

12