Corona Exposure Pt. 02 Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just whimpered as the dirty words joined with the dirty thoughts in her mind and the dirty sensations in her clit and anus.

"Come for me, baby," he insisted. Come while you fuck my face with your big, nasty ass!"

Angela ground her clit against his palm as hard as she could and a scream rose out of her throat as she finished. Her anus suddenly winked open with the orgasm and he really got his tongue tip inside, feeling the smooth ring of muscle. Her scream of passion jumped, and she bit into a bed pillow to muffle it.

This was her orgasm to control and Rob let her. He kept his hand firm as long as she wanted to keep grinding against it. He kept on loving her ass with his mouth as she shook and trembled. When the screams became sobs he softened his tongue and lips and played with her more gently as she slowly came down from one of the most intense orgasms he'd ever seen from her.

### ### ###

12