All Comments on 'Corona Self-Isolation with Daughter'

by SomeOddThoughts

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I love how he blew his load inside her. Maybe you can continue this with another chapter where she gets pregnant?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it. Hope for a sequel.

They had a self isolation, just the two of them, prom. A self isolation, just the two of them wedding would be hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story

Looking forward to Part 2. No condom or birth control. Prego :)

Please watch spelling and grammar.

talking with hey study group. Her study group.

Lied down laid down

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 4 years ago

Loved the story.

Some missing or wrong words caused a few spots to be a little rough - but, I loved it, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice story

Hope you stay and share more stories. Especially, since your first one was this good.

SomeOddThoughtsSomeOddThoughtsabout 4 years agoAuthor
Fix grammatical mistakes

I apologize for the grammatical errors. I can't seem to edit the story and fix the mistakes, is it not do-able after it has been published?

Otherwise thank you for the comments, I'll do another story when an appropriate story comes to mind, I am open for suggestions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
loved it

That is a story of true love between father and daughter. Can't wait to see what comes next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
In The Couch??

"She's mostly sitting in the couch..." Probably more convenient to sit ON the couch.

Also, you've already established the studying and working from home thing, so this* is just repetition: "I usually sit at the dining table with my laptop *working from home*, trying to keep up with stuff piling up."

And this next section pretty much abandons the English language altogether: "Anyway, I was sitting a Wednesday afternoon, overhearing my daughter talking with hey study group. They were doing some geography thing, but all spend the time, walking through Google Street View, exploring the world, but not really do something productive."

SomeOddThoughtsSomeOddThoughtsabout 4 years agoAuthor

English is not my main language, and I did apologize for my grammatical mishaps.

I wrote this story in 4 hours, and corrected the quotes as per request when it was reviewed the first time.

I didn't see the other mistakes I made, and neither did Word catch them.

Sometimes when you stare on the same page for too long, you end up getting blinded by words, and even a sentence filled with so many mistakes, will quickly seem end up looking normal. At least to me.

I wish there was a way to correct these things, after the story was posted.

Either way, thank you for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent first effort....

Enjoyed it, some minor errors, but an excellent story. Do continue to write!

HeyyyHannahHeyyyHannahalmost 4 years ago
Okay

I see plenty of others have already harangued you over spelling & grammar, so I wont beat that any more, but it was really hard to stay focused on the story.

Besides that, I liked the general outline of the story, it was a good plot!

I definitely feel your stress about writing your first story.

I just wrote and submitted my first two stories here myself, yesterday and today.

"Cheers to the Leaders" and "End of Shift".

Keep an eye out for them!

Scottish_DruidScottish_Druidalmost 4 years ago
Well done

As amateur writers, we are just that. Amateur. Do not sweat those who expect a Penguin Professional story that has had three or four editors scrub every line. Look at 50 shades, that tripe was horrible in grammar, thesis, and story yet still made millions.

Just write what you feel, fix obvious issues, let it sit for a few days and go back for a second read and fix. If you like what you see, publish. I get many 'complaints' about my writing, but if I use the USA forms, the Brits bitch. Likewise if I write as I was learnt to, USA plebes bitch. Screw em all, lad. Just write.

Cheers, SD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Overall well done

This is a good story with sensitivity and reasonable depth in the characters. Plot development is good for this type of story. If English is not your first language have confidence that you are doing better than any of us would do in your language. Your mastery of English is good overall. My compliments.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed

I've enjoyed all of your stories so far,keep writing we need something to distract us during these crazy times.

csltcsltalmost 4 years ago
Sweet Love Story.

Great music.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
Nice

The daughter sounds like a hott little piece of ass. Glad to see him eat her cherry before she rode him and popped it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
College Prom?

Colleges don’t have proms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSomeOddThoughts@SomeOddThoughts
I had some stories in mind, which I wanted to post here. Although I am sad to see, that there isn't room for different taste with the stories on this website, and people are incredible high maintenance, sadly. Quite a shame, because it removes the joy of writing and sharing t...