Corona Self-Isolation with Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat up and grabbed her, swung her around and placed her back in her own bed. She giggled a bit as I had caught her by surprise, but she invited me back inside by moving her legs apart. I gave her a kiss, before guiding my cock back inside of her. I started slowly, but the anticipation inside of me had me quicken the pace. I was in control now, and Emma let me do what I had to do. Her moaning got louder, still high pitched, as I increased the pace yet again. The tension inside of me was more intense, seeing Emma willingly laying on her back, her tits bouncing even more at every thrust I did inside of her.

"I... love you... dad," she said, between her moans.

"I love you too... princess," I said, grunting a bit as the tension inside me was approaching climax.

I leaned down and gave her a kiss. I could tell she was getting close because her breathing got even more intense. She could tell I was close too, and she gave me one last nod of acknowledgement.

"Together," she said.

I gave her the last deep thrusts I could, before reaching the point of no return. The walls inside her pussy started to contract as she reached her climax, making her even tighter which had me over the edge. One last thrust and I blew my load inside of her. I had numerous of sprouts inside of her, as she was almost digging her nails onto my back in her own climax.

I gave her a few last thrusts, as I collapsed next to her. Emma crawled over, laying halfway on top of me almost gasping for air. We were laying there for a while, as our breathing and pulse became controllable again. I heard Emma inhale deeply before letting out a long sigh.

"Thank you for the most perfect prom night ever," she said.

I kissed her forehead, as I was reminded on how it all started. That wonderful prom night idea sprawling in my head last Wednesday. I never imagined this, but it was indeed the perfect prom night.

Maybe working from home next week isn't going to be so bad after all. Sure, I had a lot of catching up to do, but I would be in self-isolation the next few weeks with my very special someone. Both ways.

12