All Comments on 'Coronavirus Confinement'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good story

Story flowed pretty well. I did like to slow start and interaction with Todd and Dee. The whole family poker night was a good lead in to the sexy strip poker. Would have liked to see how the last two hands played out. Story had some grammatical errors. Perhaps a continuation and their return to the states.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Don’t know where this story can go from here but it could be a real challenge to see where or if it can go from here

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 4 years ago
Was fantastic

Until the parents got included

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great Story

Very good story, moved along quite well. A little more editing and revision would make it even better.

I would have logged in to review this but I could only enter 4 characters of the security code. I'll submit another bug report.

You keep writing and I will keep reading.

daytymer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Togetherness

I didn't expect the parents to become part of the story, but it was done well.

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A very good one

Another good story. Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good Story

didn't need to involve the parents!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fine.

Now, originally I was going to give this a 10/10 for just this story of a family finding out their passion for each other in confinement and I would read a full book of this, but by the end of the second poker game, it got way too sex based and everybody father daughter, mother son, having sex (especially with Dee taking Ben's father over him even when his father was the most against the game at first) was so extremely like, I don't even know, like, some form of bad. I mean incest is fine on my terms, but FATHER DAUGHTER? NUH-FUCKIN-UH. And I'm very surprised when his father didn't stop doing oral Ben didn't like kick him in the balls and same thing when he told his wife to have sex with his son (I'm also surprised even with how hot his mom was he even did it) So just that scene alone knocks off 6 points to a 4/10 and a book I would never actually read. I'm dissapointed because this actually started off great as a mix between a little sex and a pretty good story.

grampaaloisiusgrampaaloisiusabout 4 years ago

Oh wow, what a wonderful story.

I hoped the parents wouln’t be part of the game, but now I’m happy they were.

You definitely can write and I can’t wait to read the next of your stories.

For not to be too ass kissing: I didn’t like the parent’s comment "We will not be grandparents to a child not born in the United States of America" as that doesn’t fit to them being described as tolerate, liberal and well educated university professors :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lost me when the parents got involved

Lost me when the parents got involved.

Canuckstud3Canuckstud3about 4 years ago
Awesome...

Not sure why ppl are complaining about the parents getting involved? The category is "Incest"-if they don't like incestuous relationships, why read stories in this category? I don't think I would ever fuck MY mother at that age, but I'll bet there's a LOT of fathers who would love to fuck their sexy daughter(s). The ONLY thing I wish he had kept out was the "tear in her eye" comment. It makes it look like she wasn't enjoying herself. And we all know she loved it. And I'll bet dad loved it too. The next chapter would be mom and daughter-SO hot!!!

beardedwankerbeardedwankerabout 4 years ago
Loved it

I'm not into stories where parents are involved, but I really enjoyed this one.

RobNallyRobNallyalmost 4 years ago
I have mixed feelings about the parents involvement

I really enjoyed the kids going at it, that is normal sibling activity and very enjoyable I can imagine. I would have liked more adventures between them. The parents involvement was interesting and probably very liberating for all of them but my own experience is that the siblings should keep their activities secret like I did with my sister.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2?

Great Story; would like to see a part two to this story. I think it would be great with the love and sex you have started with. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoyed it until the parents joined... changed the whole dynamic and didn’t work for me, so I stopped at that point. 5* for the good part; 0 for the rest... 3*

RovingasianRovingasianabout 3 years ago

bloody excellent, this MUST HAVE A SEQUEL please, it was rivetting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Very considerate

of you to care about offending anyone with your story. You are very talented and I thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great interacting between the siblings. I did not care for inclusion of the parents. It changed everything. I wish the story was developed further with just the sibs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I do enjoy these pandemic-themed stories!

But to focus on the most important part: right at the start you say that Zurich doesn't have any beaches. In fact, it does, because Switzerland is full of lakes, and Zurich sits at the end of one, with parks and sandy beaches along the side. It also has warm summers with pleasant water temperatures for bathing. You can swim and sun while looking out at the snow-peaked Alps—highly recommended!

The More You Know!

DallasMarc4uDallasMarc4uabout 3 years ago
Deal the cards!

More please! The final rounds need to be played and everyone cums!

sirgrunt99sirgrunt99about 3 years ago
WOW

Make you think that Dee is the one running family game night and now it family game day

BufoAmericanusBufoAmericanusalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for a well written imaginative story!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 2 years ago

I liked that the parents caved into accepting Ben and Dee as a couple, more or less. But I would have preferred that you chose a different route to get there. I really hated the family orgy. It totally ruined the story for me. 3/5

Radomir1Radomir1over 2 years ago

The idea is good, but it is poorly implemented.

The details are very poorly worked out.

Everything is chosen simply by the beauty and exoticism of the names.

About the places of residence: the author probably just pointed his finger at the globe, not even looked at the pictures on the Internet.

On the quarantine in Wuhan: nothing is written at all. And the situation there was very harsh. True, the results were better than in Europe or America.

Alcohol: a strange set and order of drinking. There is a culture and rules for drinking alcoholic beverages. Nothing has been implemented. Mescal and absinthe are not drunk like that. The drinks themselves do not look as described. No one drinks mescal (tequila) after absinthe. Especially not beer.

Sex: it's nice that the parents accepted the sibling bond. But even if they didn't have love, an orgy with the parents is clearly unnecessary.

Plus: the author at least knows where the hymen is.

NickCaveNickCaveover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the story up until the time they played strip poker and ended up fucking each other. This story didn't need that. The interaction between brother & sister was going along very well. I've read another one of your stories, "The Wingman", which was spectacular, so I look forward to reading more of your work. This particular story just went way over the top for me.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 years ago

Fantastic storey loved the family orgy. This storey should continue, dee and dad should spend the night together as should Ben & Mum. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

RuckinLguardRuckinLguardalmost 2 years ago

Sorry, I have to agree with the other commentors. You lost me with the orgy. It was kind of interesting seeing the flirting between mom and Ben, but bringing Dad into the mix killed the vibe.

That being said, I like your writing style and will take the positive reviews of you other works from the comments and make my way to your page.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trailer park trash family of whores!! Should have stuck to brother and sister!!

NOT WORTH READING

UncertainTUncertainTabout 1 year ago

A well written story that I enjoyed reading, even if the ending was a little abrupt.

bigurnbigurn11 months ago

Son and Mom, Dad and Daughter, or Brother and Sister... Pick one and run with the story, but not the Family orgy... Call me " old fashioned" , but Sis turned into a cock slut really fast and I wouldn't have wanted to be following up my Dad's load of cum an hour later. 3 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved the story and would love to see a sequel. Don’t listen to the haters, get wild with the next game night!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...