Corporal Punishment

Story Info
Don’t disobey daddy.
948 words
2.8
5.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sosojuicy
sosojuicy
54 Followers

Juicy stormed around the house calling Prince's phone, and for the umpteenth it went to voicemail. Where is this man? She wondered. It's been two weeks since he left for a business deal and she hasn't heard from him. Not a phone call, text or nothing. Just gone in thin air.

"Hey Felix, look I appreciate it man. I'm about to step in the house. Oh I'm sure she's pissed but she will be fine." Jangling his keys, Prince was surprised that his keys no longer worked. This stupid Bitch. I know damn well the locks to my house not changed. Pulling his phone out he pushes the no. 3 and dials Juicy. By the fourth ring she answers with a attitude.

"Can I help you?"

"Bitch you got 5 seconds to come open this door or I know something."

"And if I don't I haven't heard or seen you in 2 weeks"

"Dammit Juicy if I gotta break this door that's your ass." He ends the call. She lucky she fine as fuck. But this lil bitch a brat. I'm break her ass in real good.

Hearing the locks click and the chain she opened the door and was greeted by a hand on her throat and being pinned to the wall. "Bitch don't you ever do no shit like that do you understand? I should fuck you up." Turning her to face the wall he spanks her ass. SLAP answer me bitch "Yes Daddy" she winced at the pain but her pussy started to swell. SLAP SLAP SLAP "Doing that stupid shit bitch I told you I was coming home."

"Daddy I'm sorry"

"You not sorry but you will be get on your fucking knees" her mind went blank like she was trying to comprehend a new language. Slapping her ass harder "On your fucking knees bitch. I'm not gonna say it no more."

Once on her knees she looked up at Daddy she knew she was in for it and she fucked up big time.

"Open yo fucking mouth" snatching his dick out, he shoved it deep in her throat. "That's right bitch let me fuck your throat. Doing that dumb shit I'm fuck yo throat and you bet not move."

Juicy gagged and drooled all over his throbbing dick. Her pussy throbbed at thought of daddy dick. She knew that changing the locks because she was being bratty was gonna guarantee her a punishment. She was willing to take it even if that meant daddy ripping her a new one.

"Matter fact you don't deserve to taste daddy." He pulls her up and instructs her to bend over the arm of their leather loveseat.

She quivers with fear and excitement but it's replaced with shock and pain when she feels him thrusting each inch in to her tight asshole. "Yeah bitch this is your punishment. Doing that shit and you better not move or cum until I say so." SLAP "you like that huh bitch" he groans and moans. SLAP "answer me bitch" he slaps her ass harder.

Fuck. I'm blinking back stars and mentally climbing walls. I did not think this all the way through. I'm cussing at myself because that was a bold move even for me. I felt a drop in the pit of my stomach and my pussy contracting. What the fuck?! Am I cumming? Hold it in bitch breath. SLAP "did daddy tell you to cum bitch. You so fuckin disobedient" daddy's voice boomed through the foyer. I was bracing myself daddy was drilling my ass with hard deep strokes. SLAP. I couldn't tell if my ass was numb from the spanking or from daddy drilling my ass with this big ass dick. "Say thank you daddy" he groaned. I felt another orgasm brewing. "You wanna cum huh." SLAP "say thank you daddy for fucking this ass. You fucking slut. You so nasty I knew this what you wanted" I was stuttering to get the words out "Tthank Y-you Daddyy" before I could even finish that sentence my pussy was squirting and squishing making my legs weak. Pulling me close he drilled harder "Daddy gonna fill this ass up you ready" "Yes Daddy please" whimpering I couldn't take no more.

"Yeah bitch here it cum you filthy slut" I power drilled her ass until I filled her ass with so much cum it was spilling out and dripping down my balls. I wasn't done with her yet. She was gonna clean this mess up that she made. I slid out her ass and told her to clean it up.

"You liked that huh" I smacked her. She looked so fucking sexy drooling on my dick and cleaning up all that cream she made. "Yeah you dirty bitch clean all that shit up" smacking her face again. "This what happens when you piss daddy off. You do what I say you don't touch shit without my permission." SLAP I think she was enjoying her punishment just as much as I enjoyed giving it to her. What a fuckin brat. Grabbing her head I pushed my dick to the back of her throat and began to fuck her face. Watching her drool and turn purple from the lack of oxygen was turning me on. "Fuck I'm cum again bitch. Get all this nut out this fucking dick bitch." Thrusting faster I kept pumping until I released a heave load in her mouth "oh fuck bitch that's right lick it's all up and swallow it." "Open ya mouth" I instruct her to move her tongue side to side to make sure she was a good slut and swallowed every bit of cum.

sosojuicy
sosojuicy
54 Followers