Why Can't I Resist My Ex Ch. 02

Story Info
Still can’t resist him or his hung friend.
2.2k words
4.68
7.3k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

The two brief visits by Todd (my Ex.) filled my fantasies. I tried masturbating to images that I had used for years but nothing excited except visions of the two visits and the rough sex. I also found myself counting down the days. Todd had said "see you in a month."

I knew that I must refuse to let him into the house if he turned up, but I knew I wouldn't. I didn't trust myself to refuse him if he got through the front door. When he did turn up I stood dumbstruck as not only him but also his friend Jake pushed past me. Todd went straight through into the kitchen and took two beers out of the fridge. It was after pub closing time and I suspected that the beers from the fridge were not their first of the evening. Due to the time of the evening and the fact that it was a summers evening I was dressed just in a short nightie and a pair of panties. Todd still holding both beers told Jake to get behind me and to hold my arms behind me. The position pushed my substantial boobs towards my ex who looked at me with contempt before using both freezing bottles to circle and rub my hardening nipples.

"Keep your arms where they are while Jake plays with your excited nipples."

"No please, don't let him touch me."

I wasn't optimistic that Todd would take any notice of my pleading. His response was to lift my nightie out of the way of boobs allowing Jake to grab hold of my naked nipples. I might have been pleading for him not to touch me but the sensation of his warm hands as they caused havoc with my cold nipples was wonderful. Jake became rougher and rougher with my tender nipples that responded by swelling to full erection. Todd made as if to offer me a drink from one of the beer bottles but as soon as I moved my mouth to accept it he withdrew it and poured both beers down from my neck across both boobs. The sticky fluid did warm slightly before soaking my panties.

"Hold her boobs for me so that I can slap her nipples as they deserve."

Jake didn't just hold my boobs but squeezed them as Todd slapped my nipples time and time again. They stung badly but I am embarrassed to admit that it was not only the beer that was making my panties wet. For the first time I was aware that Jake's erection was rubbing against my bottom. Even through two layers it felt excitingly big. After Todd's last two visits I knew I was going to be fucked and I was sure that Jake would be more than a spectator. The fact that I was sure Jake, almost a stranger, was going to fuck me was so exciting. The fact that I was sure my ex would be giving me no choice in the matter was perfect. I wanted to be taken, taken violently and taken apparently against my will.

"Do you want Jake to fuck your needy pussy my dear? He said he would love to fuck your ass, but I am not sure that I am ready to share that particular delicacy."

I decided that it was probably not a good idea to answer this question but this annoyed my ex. The next strike did not catch my nipples but landed squarely on left cheek. He looked at me as if he expected this to demand a response. Instead I laughed at him for which I received a harder slap on the same cheek.

"You are such a hard man aren't you? Do you need to even get your friend to do the fucking as well as help you to tame me? If I am not very much mistaken he might at least have a prick big enough to find places that yours has never visited. If Jake fucking me means that I don't have to suffer you fucking me then bring it on."

My response seemed to galvanize Jake whose hands left my boobs and slipped my soaked panties down before reaching round to find my wet pussy and swollen clit. He laughed at what he found and called me names that I would rather not repeat. I am not sure at what point he had stripped below the waist but now I was certain that what was nestling between my bum cheeks was monstrous. As excited as I was I was frightened about the possibility of my ass being ripped apart by the monster that was sliding up and down between my cheeks.

My attempt at defiance wound Todd up as I had hoped it would. My nipples were stinging from their slapping but this turned to pain as he used a thumb and finger from each hand to roll both of them viciously. I swore at him as the pain increased along with my heart rate. They had barely touched my pussy but my whole body was buzzing with excitement and the only thing I was praying for was that they did not stop torturing my confused body.

"When you ask Jake, very nicely, to be allowed to take his prick in your mouth I will let go of you nipples and whip your bottom."

I wanted to see the monstrous cock, I wanted to take it in my mouth, I think I wanted Todd to stop squeezing my nipples but I didn't want to obey my tormentor. I did the only thing my addled brain thought of and that was to slap my ex across the face. The need to respond was forgotten as he turned me round and forced me onto my knees. I had imagined a huge cock but when the first sight of almost any cock is from a foot away it looks impressive, this looked awesome. It loomed up nearly vertically from firm round balls that more than matched the shaft above. His pubic hair was short and tight but his balls were hairless making them look even bigger and gorgeous (I love big full looking balls). The shaft was thick with one blue vein running its length that ended with a circumcised purple head that seemed to be trying to reach his chest but did manage to reach well past his bellybutton. I took this all in before he struck me across the face with the rock-hard appendage. As the second strike across my face landed my bottom exploded as a belt struck it. I grabbed the prick in front of me and guided it to my mouth but struggled to get the head past my teeth let alone much of the shaft. I held the shaft to ensure that not too much was forced into my mouth as the fear of gagging was making me panic.

My legs were kicked apart from behind and when the belt struck it was from below and between my legs. The belt wrapped itself around striking from my anus right round to my clit. The pain was intense but my body demanded that the next strike concentrated on my clit as I bend as far forward as possible while keeping the monster in my mouth. Todd didn't disappoint as he struck my pussy and my clit twice in quick succession. It was very painful but there was a limited amount of this that I was prepared to suffer. Todd loves to inflict pain but what he really likes is to hear my reaction to the pain. I gave him what he wanted shrieking that he would kill me if he hit me much more. His next comment was completely inexplicable but sums him up,

"See I told you she just can't get enough. Her pussy will be ready for cock after a couple of more from my belt."

He wasn't completely wrong, right at that moment what I would have loved was if Jake had taken his monster out of my mouth and introduced it to where it really is best suited. Unfortunately I knew Todd to well to expect that to happen. I responded to the next two stinging visits of the belt to my very aroused but tender areas with just enough pleading to satisfy Todd. When his cock entered me it was done with great force and my pained grunt was not voluntary. I would be lying if I said his cock didn't feel good. I was more than ready to be fucked even if it was the old bastard doing the fucking. As he fucked me I hoped that Todd had not brought Jake along just to tease me. I wanted to experience his monster cock fucking me very soon. It was the oldest trick in the book that if you want a man to finish then there is nothing like convincing him he has just given you an orgasm. Faking an orgasm and I have to say I am an artist. I gave him plenty of warning that I couldn't possible stop myself from climaxing. I was slightly in danger of over acting but my orgasm was spectacular. My false spasms lasted far too long but Todd seemed delighted by it and once he recovered he announced proudly,

"See Jake I told you she cums like a steam train. She can never resist me giving her a good seeing to."

I wasn't sure about him calling me a steam train but I had obviously satisfied his need to appear dominant. His next comment while not said kindly was music to my ears.

"There Jake I have loosened her up for you. She looks like she is very ready to receive your cock."

Sometimes Todd does seem to understand me very well. I would have loved to see Jake's cock as it entered me but I was still on my knees as it started to open me up like I had never been opened (I do own a large dildo but Jake's cock put it to shame). I expected it to hurt as he rammed it into me but it didn't. He didn't do any ramming only penetrating me firmly but initially shallowly. The huge purple head quickly popped through the tight sphincter reminding me of losing my virginity. I held my breath still expecting pain but quickly realizing he was trying to make me comfortable. From where Todd was he could not see the depth of the penetration so Jake was giving my tight pussy plenty of time to adjust as he eased a couple of inches in and out. My acting skills were now being called on again. Todd had to believe that Jake was fucking me brutally and I was quickly making noises that gave him cause to believe it. In fact as Todd offered his flaccid cock up to my mouth my stretched pussy was beginning to produce enough juices to allow the monster to be comfortably welcomed into places no cock had reached before. I don't think he was totally bottomed out before an orgasm hit me from nowhere. My hips pushed back as hard as I could manage as my pussy tried to tighten around his cock but also force it deep into my bowels. My usually demanding clit was a mere bystander as Jake sensed that I wanted to be fucked hard.

I was delighted that because I had cum so quickly Jake had not. With my clit, that had been untouched since the belt had punished it, demanding to be invited to the party my fingers went to work. It is true that any cock used skillfully is better than a big cock but a huge cock used skillfully is blissful. Those women who have enjoyed a big cock used right know exactly what I mean. The bliss was almost like having a non stop orgasm but I knew that it wasn't when my second orgasm while being fucked shattered that particular notion. It was triggered by a change in how Jake was fucking me and that was all it took to ensure we shared a mutually powerful orgasm for many wonderful seconds.

I had not been able to concentrate on the dick in my mouth but Todd had enjoyed the display so much he ejaculated weakly into my mouth. His roaring as he did so would have appeared to an observer as if he had drowned me in cum. I was happy whether he was putting on a good act or not.

As with previous visits Todd was out of the door within seconds of cumming. Jake looked very uncertain but followed him out turning to give me what looked like an apologetic smile. The bulge in his trousers was still looking very impressive. The shout from Todd of see me in a month was made from halfway down the drive.

Over the next month the orgasms I enjoyed while fantasizing about my ex's visits were just as strong as before but they now they always involved a monster cock.

The next time Todd knocked at the door he was not alone but I was gutted that it was not Jake with him. It was not even another man. It was Todd's new girlfriend. I have not written the story of their visit but if you enjoyed the above please comment and don't forget to vote.