Corporate Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was good," her daughter said. "We had story time, and I told the class about how you were so brave, going so far away for work. Then we had a math test and I got 10 out of 10 for it."

Astrid wiped a tear from the corner of her eye. "That's so good, honey. I'm so proud of you."

Ingrid and Astrid spoke for a few more minutes with Astrid telling her daughter that she had to go away for a couple of days, but she would call her as soon as she returned. When Erik returned to the line, Astrid said, "I've got to go now, I'll call you as soon as we're back in Brazzaville."

"Ok, good luck down there. Stay safe. I love you." Erik said over the phone.

"Love you too...more than you know," she replied before ending the call.

Astrid placed her phone down on the side table, a sense of resignation washing over her. She needed to finish this, to get Ngoy to agree to the changes. Up until now, she'd hated him and what she was doing to her. This just drove his ego, his desire to humiliate her.

She thought for a moment, what if she turned the tables on him, what if she started to regain her agency in all of this? Derive her own pleasure, her own satisfaction, her own enjoyment instead of just being a plaything for him?

The next morning, she dressed simply in a red bikini along with a simple wrap dress and some sandals that she had all purchased downstairs in the hotel shop. Forgoing her passport, phone, or wallet, which she secured in the safe in her room, she took just a string bag with a change of underwear and a toothbrush.

She emerged from her bedroom to find Kwame checking his pistol in the living room. He was dressed in a tan polo shirt and chinos with a pair of simple boat shoes on his feet. He slipped the pistol in the back of his waistband. Astrid held up the bag. "I've packed light."

Kwame nodded. "We should go. Malik will drive us to the river. Ngoy's chief of staff has sent us the details of where his yacht is berthed."

Arriving at the river a short while later, Astrid was pleasantly surprised to see Ngoy's yacht tied up on a pier. The Congo River weaved its wave through the city and on the other side, Astrid could see Kinshasa, the capital of the Democratic Republic of the Congo. A multitude of boats and other watercraft made their way up and down the muddy river.

Despite the humiliating situation she was in, Astrid had to admit that Ngoy had a nice yacht. It was a 100-foot-long craft, a blazing white that reflected the bright Congo sun. It had a large, spacious entertaining area at the rear, with a pair of jet skis and a dinghy strapped to the back deck. She could see through the windows that there appeared to be a comfortable cabin area inside.

Juma, Ngoy's slimy chief of staff was standing at the pier, waiting for them. Astrid shot him a look as they boarded the yacht and made their way into the cabin. Ngoy was sitting on the sofa, a cold drink in his hand.

"Ah, Ms. Bjornsdottir...right on time..." he said with a grin. Astrid dropped her bag on the floor near the door and made her way over to the sofa, sitting down next to Ngoy and draping her arms across him. "I'll have one of those too," she said to Juma who was still standing next to Kwame, near the door.

Juma looked stunned for a moment, his gaze shifting back to Ngoy, who smiled at Astrid and then looked back at his chief of staff. "Well? Hurry up!" he said to him, Juma springing to obey.

*****

Astrid's breath caught in her throat as Ngoy's powerful thrusts rocked her body, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her veins. With each movement, she felt herself teetering on the edge of ecstasy, the raw intensity of their coupling threatening to overwhelm her senses.

She was on her hands and knees on the front deck of the luxury cruiser, her bikini lying discarded on the deck nearby as Ngoy knelt behind her, his hands on her hips as he thrust in and out of her tight, wet pussy. They were out in the open, exposed to all who could see them, a pale skinned white woman on her hands and knees being fucked by a larger, dominant black man.

As they fucked, the afternoon sun beat down mercilessly on the deck of the luxury cruiser, casting shimmering reflections on the surface of the Congo River as they cruised leisurely along, ignoring the looks of amazement by passersby on other boats and vessels. Astrid could feel the heat searing into her skin, mingling with the heat of their passion as Ngoy drove himself deeper into her with each forceful thrust.

"Harder, harder..." she gasped in French, her voice a breathless plea as she arched her back, offering herself up to him completely. This was how she would regain her agency in all of this, this is how she would reclaim her body, through demanding pleasure from him, instead of just being a vessel for his own.

With a guttural groan, Ngoy obliged, his thrusts becoming almost savage as he drove into her again and again, his hands gripping her pale hips with a strength that she'd never felt before as he increased the tempo of his movements. Astrid cried out, a chorus of moans and gasps from the depths of her throat as a mixture of pain and pleasure tore through her quivering body.

At the rear of the deck, Kwame stood with his arms crossed over his chest, his expression unreadable as he watched the scene unfolding before him. Astrid could feel his gaze boring into her, a silent judgment that still weighed heavily on her conscience even as she surrendered herself to the intoxicating rush of sensation that Ngoy's black cock created inside of her.

His cock filled her completely, stretching her open as he expertly targeted her most sensitive spots. Each thrust sent her closer to the edge, her body responding eagerly to his skilled movements.

"Harder!" Astrid gasped, her voice a mixture of desperation and desire. "Deeper!"

Ngoy's cock, thick and dark against her pale flesh, stretched her open as he expertly navigated her sheath, hitting all the sensitive spots with precision. Astrid's breath hitched with each thrust, her arousal building with each passing moment.

She decided to put the next phase of her little plan that she had devised the night before into action. She taunted him, pushing his buttons. "I thought African men would be better lovers than this," she gasped with pleasure as she turned her head back to look at him, a little smile of lust and arousal on her face. She saw his face contort in a snarl of anger as his thrusting too on a more powerful, more dangerous edge.

As Ngoy's pace quickened, Astrid felt herself hurtling towards the precipice of release, the tension building within her with each passing moment. She closed her eyes, allowing herself to be consumed by the heat and intensity of the moment. At last, she felt herself breaking free of the guilt and shame that had consumed her. She was in control; she was receiving the pleasure she desired and deserved.

And then, with a final, guttural groan, Ngoy reached the peak of his pleasure, his body tensing as he emptied himself into her waiting body with a force that left her trembling in his wake. Astrid cried out, her own climax crashing over her like a tidal wave, leaving her breathless and spent.

*****

Astrid made her way up the narrow stairs from the lower deck of the boat, ignoring the chuckles from the African crewmen as they gazed at her naked white body. She had foregone her bikini, she had nothing left to hide from these men; after all, they'd seen her fucking and being fucked by their boss for pretty much all of the day.

She'd just finished in the bathroom, and she knew Ngoy would be waiting for her up on the front deck. As much as she hated him, she couldn't deny that he had stamina for an older man. He'd managed to fuck her for hours throughout the day, stopping only for refreshments.

At least he'd allowed her to put sunscreen on throughout the day, she thought as she noticed all her body was now a slight pink instead of its usual pale white. She wondered if Erik would notice that her new tan was all over her body.

Opening the sliding door at the rear of the boat, Astrid saw something moving away on the river in the early evening darkness; was that the dinghy, she thought to herself? She glanced down to where it had been stored on the aft deck and saw the mounting empty. Someone had left the boat, she thought to herself.

Moving forward to the front deck, she saw Ngoy sitting there, dressed casually in shorts and a t-shirt, enjoying a beer. Kwame was also there, finally sitting down in a chair. Astrid felt sorry for him, he'd been on his feet for hours while she'd been on her back and hands and knees for an equal amount of time. Ngoy looked up as she approached, his face twisted in his usual arrogant display.

"About time" he said roughly. He noticed her frown. "What?" he demanded. "Are you getting cold feet now?"

Astrid shook her head. She was standing naked in the early evening light on the deck of a luxury cruiser travelling down the Congo River with a corrupt African politician and her loyal bodyguard, having been fucked out in the open on the deck for the past several hours in front of everyone who'd passed by on the river; no, she wasn't getting cold feet now.

"The dinghy...on the back deck, it's gone. I thought I saw it moving away from us on the river," she said. A look of puzzlement flashed across his face.

"Juma" he called out. There was no hurrying of feet to respond to his call. "Juma" he called out again. Still no response.

"Tshombe" he called out for the skipper of the vessel. A moment later, the slim dark-skinned man rushed forward from the cabin. "Yes, Minister," he said, nervously.

"Where is Juma?" Ngoy asked. "I...I do not know," Tshombe replied.

"Then go find him...hurry..." Ngoy demanded, a sinking feeling growing in his stomach. Astrid and Kwame exchanged looks; something wasn't right here.

"Ngoy..." Astrid said. "Something's not right..." Ngoy turned to look at her, opening his mouth but his words died in his throat as the rear of the boat exploded in flames.

The shockwave slammed into Astrid like a punch to her stomach, knocking the wind from her lungs as she felt herself being thrown into the air and tumbling towards the dark waters of the Congo River. She had just enough time to tense before her body hit the water.

The water was black, murky, and filled with noise as she struggled to work out which way was up and which was down, the blast and her tumbling journey through the air having disorientated her. Eventually, her head broke the surface. "Ahhhh..." she gasped, taking in a lungful of air. She could smell the acrid stench of burning metal, plastic, and rubber.

Nearby, the cruiser was aflame and sinking rapidly from the stern; she could hear screams from inside. The crew, she thought?

There was splashing nearby, and she turned her head to see Kwame appear out of the darkness. "Kwame!" she yelled.

"Ms. Bjornsdottir...are you alright?" he said urgently as he approached. Astrid was a strong swimmer and she felt confident enough in the water, she couldn't feel any injuries to her body. "I...I'm fine. Are you ok?"

He gave her a nod and said, "We need to get to the shore."

They turned towards the shoreline when they heard yelling from the water. "Help! Help!" Astrid immediately recognized the voice as that of Ngoy. She turned back to Kwame. "I have to go help him..."

Without waiting for a reply, she struck out towards the source of the shouting and as she approached, she could see him waving his arms and floundering in the water. He saw her approach. "Help! Help...I can't swim!"

Astrid faced a moral dilemma at that moment; part of her wanted nothing more than to see Ngoy consigned to a watery grave, but she knew that wasn't right, that wasn't her. As much as she hated him, she couldn't do that, she'd never be able to look Erik and Ingrid in the eyes again.

Knowing that a drowning person would grab onto anything they could, Astrid struggled to recall her swim survival classes from her childhood. Swimming around behind him, she wrapped her arm around his body and struck out for the shoreline. His screams were loud in the night air.

"Stop fucking struggling," she snapped at him. "And stop screaming in my ear...I'm saving you, ok?"

After a moment, Ngoy had enough sense to cease his yelling and struggling, going limp in her arms. "Fuck!" Astrid exclaimed in Nordic feeling his weight pulling her down. "You can at least help!" she snapped angrily in French.

Ngoy gave a few ineffectual kicks, and she gritted her teeth and cursed him in Nordic as she pulled him towards the shore. Out of the darkness, Astrid heard more splashing and a moment later, Kwame appeared. She was grateful when he reached for Ngoy's arm and together, they helped pull him towards the riverbank.

A few moments later, her feet touched the muddy surface under the water and together the pair of them struggled up the mud towards dry land, half dragging, half carrying Ngoy with them. Once on firm ground, they dropped him. Astrid, panting with exertion, collapsed next to him, not caring that she was still completely naked.

Kwame sat down on the shore, looking out at the burning boat in the distance. He turned to look at Astrid. "Are you ok, Ms. Bjornsdottir?"

She nodded as Ngoy slowly sat up between them. Astrid looked at him, an angry expression in her eyes. "I don't think that was just some accident."

Ngoy shook his head. "Juma," he said in a low, angry voice.

"Why would he want to kill you?" Astrid asked, still trying to get her breath back.

"Ms. Bjornsdottir...here, everyone tries that..." He paused and then looked at her, regarding her face in the dim light for a moment. He let out a sigh. "You saved my life..."

"Yeah, I know...don't remind me," Astrid said glumly. "Believe me, part of me wanted to leave you out there to drown."

He nodded his head slowly. "But you didn't...that is something I cannot forget..." Ngoy looked at her silently for another moment. "What did you want for the agreement? 30%?"

Astrid regarded him for a moment too. "Yes...30%"

He nodded gravely. "Alright...I agree...30% it is," Ngoy said, standing up. "Now we need to hurry to get back to Brazzaville, and on the way, I will explain to you what I think is happening as we speak..."

*****

Juma grinned broadly as he sat behind Ngoy's desk, gazing at the briefcase full of Euros opened in front of him. He looked up at the auburn-haired young woman sitting opposite him. Svetlana Volkov sat impassively, staring back at him with sparkling green eyes. "So do we have a deal?" she asked in Russian-accented French.

Despite her attractiveness, there was an unmistakable air of cold, detached cunning around her, as if she was always calculating the odds; this was only enhanced by the presence of two hulking bodyguards that stood silently next to her chair. The only daughter of the Russian oligarch that owned the massive Russia petro-energy conglomerate, VolgaEnergo, Svetlana's gaze held a ruthlessness that belied her age.

Juma picked up the pen lying on the desk next to the suitcase. A contract sitting on the desk in front of him. "Yes, we have a deal. On behalf of the Government of the Republic of the Congo I would like to congratulate VolgaEnergo for your successful..." He was never able to finish the rest of the sentence as the large doors to the office crashed open and in flooded a rush of Congo Army soldiers, their AK assault rifles leveled at Juma, Svetlana, the two bodyguards and the two Congo Army soldiers standing behind Juma.

The occupants of the room spun around in surprise, the two bodyguards springing for their pistols as the two soldiers behind Juma belatedly tried to unsling their rifles.

"Enough!"

The group of soldiers parted as Ngoy strode into the room, still dressed in his tattered clothing from the boat. Juma's eyes widened in fear and shock when he saw him. The two bodyguards glanced at Svetlana; their pistols now trained on Ngoy as he strode forward towards the desk.

He stopped and stared at her, their eyes meeting for several seconds in a battle of wills. With a wave of her hand, her two bodyguards lowered their pistols. "A smart move," Ngoy said to her in French in a low, angry voice.

He continued forward, moving around the table towards Juma who seemed to shrink even further. Ngoy's eyes glanced at the briefcase full of cash and the contract sitting next to it. His gaze returned to Juma.

The crack of the powerful backhand echoed around the room, blending with the shriek of pain from Juma as he crumpled to the floor. Ngoy looked down on him. "You thought you could kill me...for a briefcase of cash..." he said contemptuously as he waved at the money.

"Take him away...we'll deal with him later..." he said. The soldiers near the door sprang to obey, grabbing Juma by the arms and dragging him towards the door, along with the two hapless soldiers, who were disarmed and bundled out with him.

"Brother...please!" Juma cried out, his words abruptly cut off by the impact of a rifle buttstock to his stomach. His choked cries echoed out into the corridor as he was dragged away to his fate. Ngoy turned his attention back to the Russian woman still sitting in chair, observing him with a cold, detachment.

"If you kill me..." Svetlana whispered in French. "Shut up, you Russian whore," Ngoy snapped back at her. "I should have fucked you when I had the chance," he said with a little snort. She glared at him with an icy gaze that mirrored the depths of Siberia in the winter.

He turned his attention to the contract, lying unsigned on his desk. There was movement near the door, and he looked up to see Astrid, Kwame and her BCS security team enter the room, weapons at the ready. Svetlana's two bodyguards twitched nervously.

Ngoy's gaze fell on Astrid, wearing just a simple cotton dress and sandals they had obtained at a roadside shop on the way to the Ministry from the river. They had managed to hail down a passing car near the riverbank. Actually, it had been Astrid standing next to the road, her naked white body on display, that had caused the car to skid to a halt. Ngoy and Kwame had quickly commandeered the car, bundling the dumbfounded driver out onto the lonely road before they had piled in and taken off for Brazzaville in a cloud of dust.

Along the way, the truth came out as Ngoy explained that the Russians had made him a very attractive offer, his negotiations with Astrid and NSOG being simply a ruse. He explained how Juma, his brother, likely wanted him dead to be able to claim the deal with the Russians for himself. Astrid sat there in silence, fuming as she realized Ngoy had never really wanted to sign the contract with her and NSOG, he'd just wanted to fuck her. She reflected that it was amazing how nearly being assassinated could change your priorities and perspectives on life.

While Astrid had been trying on a dress in the roadside shop with Ngoy waving his fist at the shopkeeper, demanding he hand over the dress for free, Kwame had found a phone and called the BCS security team that were still waiting at the hotel. Within minutes they were on their way to the Ministry building, their hands full of weapons.

After dropping Ngoy off at the entrance to the Ministry, ostensibly to gather up some loyal soldiers and face off with Juna, Kwame and Astrid had met the BCS team as they came charging into the entrance of the Ministry, almost getting shot by some of the trigger-happy Congo Army soldiers standing guard there. A series of quick instructions from Kwame and the group had made their way to Ngoy's office.

Ngoy regarded Astrid for a moment, and she felt a pang of fear stab within her heart, was he going to re-neg on their riverbank agreement. With a flourish, he reached down and picked up the contract on the desk, tearing it in half and dropping it on the floor as if it were rubbish. He looked back at Svetlana.