Corporate Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is Ms. Bjornsdottir from the North Sea Oil and Gas Corporation. She and I have just concluded an agreement for them to have exclusive rights to the Kimongo Exploratory Zone." Ngoy paused and then said, "Now take your case of filthy Russian cash and get the fuck out of my office and my country."

Svetlana regarded him for several seconds before standing up silently. She waved her hand towards the briefcase and one of the bodyguards snapped it shut and picked it up, following her as she moved with regal poise towards the door.

Pausing in front of her, she stared silently at Astrid for a moment before walking out the door, her bodyguards in trail. Kwame and the other members of the BCS team watched them go before he turned back to Astrid and nodded.

Ngoy strode towards Astrid and stopped in front of her. He regarded her for a moment before saying, "Have your people send through the revised proposal. The Government of the Republic of the Congo will honor our agreement." He held out his hand.

Astrid hesitated for only a moment before reaching out and shaking Ngoy's hand. "On behalf of the North Sea Oil and Gas Corporation, we look forward to working with you and your government to developing the Kimongo Exploratory Zone."

"Goodbye, Ms. Bjornsdottir. Safe travels home to Nordland. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have some personal matters to attend to," he said before he strode out of the room.

*****

That evening, Astrid and Kwame were having dinner in their hotel room. Returning to the hotel from the Ministry, she had emailed Anna to let her know that she had secured the deal with Minister Ngoy before calling home. Erik had been surprised but happy to hear that she was coming home early, leaving the Congo the following day. She decided not to tell him about what had happened on the river; some things were best kept secret.

A long and relaxing shower followed the call, the warm water washing away the dirt and grime that covered her body, literally and figuratively. Astrid had emerged from her bedroom, brushing her still damp blonde hair, and dressed in just a simple knee-length green summer dress, to find Kwame had organized a room service dinner for them.

Like her, he had showered and changed into a simple polo shirt and chinos, a pair of boat shoes slipped onto his feet. She'd smiled when he'd held her chair out for her and they settled down to a simple, but delicious meal paired with a bottle of French white wine.

"So...this is it, huh? Last night on this job," Astrid said as she took a sip of the wine. Kwame nodded, "Tomorrow, another job, another principal to protect."

"Where abouts?" she asked then paused. "No, don't tell me...that's a secret of your job."

Kwame gave her a little smile, the first she could recall. "Discretion is a value that BCS regards highly."

She paused. "And how will the events of the past few days be...handled?" she asked.

"With the utmost discretion, I assure you. BCS values the relationship we have with North Sea Oil and Gas."

Astrid smiled. "Smooth...very smooth," she said with a little giggle.

They finished the remainder of their meal in relative silence, save for a few casual remarks about the food and wine. Soon they found themselves standing on the balcony, overlooking Brazzaville. "Have you ever had something like this happen before?" Astrid asked, her gaze lingering on the city stretching away and the river in front of the hotel.

"You mean foiling the attempted assassination of a government minister and the signing of an illegal oil drilling agreement?" Kwame asked, a little smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

She grinned. "Yes, something like that."

"Every day," he replied softly, looking into her sparkling blue eyes. Suddenly his phone beeped inside the room, and he returned to see what it said. She finished her glass of wine and followed him back inside, feeling as if a moment between them had passed.

He was standing near the table, his phone in his hand. "They've confirmed your flights for the morning. You'll be home in Nordland by tomorrow night."

Kwame placed the phone down on the table as Astrid placed her glass next to his. "So, this is it then?" she said softly, almost wistfully. "The agreement in place, your principal is safe..."

He looked at her, his dark eyes staring at her beautiful face in the dim light of the room. "Yes, Astrid...it's finished."

She cocked her head to the side, giving him a quizzical little smile. "Astrid...that's the first time you've called me Astrid."

"Up until now, it was business; but now...it's pleasure..." Kwame said, pushing her back against the wall as his lips crushed against her. Astrid let out a gasp of surprise that rapidly turned to a moan of enjoyment as she kissed him back with increasing passion.

His hands moved down to entwine his fingers in hers before moving them up above her head as they continued to kiss. Oh God, he's a good kisser, Astrid though as their tongues dueled in their joined mouths.

Kwame pinned her hands together against the wall above her head with his left hand gripping her wrists tightly. He broke the kiss, looking into her sparkling eyes. Astrid panted softly, the feeling of arousal was incredible as he pressed his hard, black body against her soft, pale one.

His right hand moved down her body, snaking up her firm, pale thigh and under the hem of her dress. She gasped when his fingers touched the waistband of her lacy panties, tracing the edge of the fabric down towards the junction of her thighs. Her breath hitched as his dark fingers slipped under the edge, pulling it aside and pressing against the warm, wet pink lips of her pussy.

"Uhhh..." she groaned softly as his thick black fingers massaged her sensitive folds. "I've wanted to fuck you since the moment I saw you..." he whispered in a low, rough voice as he jabbed two fingers into her tight sheath. "Uhhh...fuck...yes..." she whimpered in pleasure, stimulated by his fingers and his words.

"I watched you fuck Ngoy..." Kwame whispered, an angry edge to his voice. "Now it's my turn..." Astrid eyes widened in surprise and arousal as he thrust his dark fingers in and out of her tight white pussy. "Uhh...uhh...uhhhhh..." she gasped, in time to his fingers' thrusts.

"Y...yes...please...please...fuck me..." she sobbed, part from arousal, part from shame at what she had done. With a low growl, Kwame yanked his fingers from her pussy and released her wrists. His powerful muscles bulging, he picked Astrid up as if she weighed no more than a child and carried her to her bedroom.

Dropping her on the bed, Kwame quickly stripped off his clothes as he stood at the foot of the bed, his dark, toned body on display. Astrid's eyes blazed with need as she quickly pulled her dress, bra, and panties from her pale body. Her eyes were drawn to the black tube of African flesh that swung between his legs -- it was masculine and virile in a way that even Richard hadn't been.

It wasn't romantic, it wasn't even passionate; it was powerful, raw, and untamed. Astrid found herself with her face buried in the sheets, her pale ass pointed high into the air as Kwame pounded her tight Nordic pussy from behind. His left hand gripped her waist, pulling her backwards towards him with trembling force, their hips slamming together while his right hand held the back of her head, pushing her face into the crisp white sheets. His hips moved at lightning speed, his thick black shaft spearing deep into her wet, needy pussy.

Astrid came so quickly that she didn't even realize she'd orgasmed until she was well on her way to the next. The punishing force of his thrusts seemed to turn her pussy inside out and she wailed and shrieked in pure delight, her body reacting to the pounding that Kwame was inflicting on it. This was what she had wanted, had secretly hoped for since the first night in the gym and she had watched him exercising.

With Erik, it was about love and connection; with Richard, it had been about control and blackmail; with Marcus, it had been about size and fullness; with Ngoy, it had been about humiliation and degradation. Now with Kwame, it was all about pure lust and sexual energy.

On and on it had gone -- Kwame only took her from behind; neither of them caring about any other positions, ignoring any semblance of love or affection. Time lost all meaning as Astrid's world became focused solely on the incredible black cock that was turning her world upside down. The contract, her career, even her family, none of that mattered in that moment in time.

Stars flashed in front of Astrid's eyes as Kwame drove her towards yet another powerful orgasm, her pale body reacting in utter harmony with the dark figure behind her. She could feel her arms flailing on the bed as she started to lose control of them, the waves of pleasure too much for her to respond to and manage.

"This is what you wanted, isn't it?" he growled loudly, not letting up for a second. "Uh...uh...uhhhhh," Astrid babbled into the sheets. With a shriek of pleasure that increased as her orgasm overtook her, she came hard on Kwame's punishing black cock, unable to recall if that was her eighth or ninth for the evening.

Astrid screamed as loud as she could, not caring if the BCS security team next door or other guests in nearby rooms could hear her. The pulsating waves of her amazing climax milked his cock, intensifying Kwame own sensations and driving him closer to his own release.

"Fuck! Astrid...I'm gonna...I'm gonna...cum!" he grunted; his voice strained with the impending eruption. Kwame's body tensed as he succumbed to the waves of pleasure coursing through him. With a final, powerful thrust, he released his thick, creamy African seed deep within Astrid's Nordic womb, his body convulsing violently with the force of his release.

His black body collapsed on top of her white one as the two lay there in the afterglow of their staggeringly powerful orgasms. Astrid's last thought before she drifted off to an exhausted sleep was how much she had learned to embrace her desires.

*****

Astrid looked out the window of the Air France flight as it climbed high into the sky above Brazzaville. She would never forget Kwame and the events that had transpired in central Africa. She shifted in her seat, her pussy still stretched and tender from all the punishment he had given it the night before. She had woken up to find her bed empty. When she'd emerged from her bedroom, draped in a bedsheet, she found that Kwame had arranged for a light breakfast to be waiting for her. He had been a perfect gentleman as they ate, enjoying a last meal together.

Showering, dressing, packing, the last few hours in Brazzaville had flown by and soon it was time for them to depart. Astrid had given Kwame a hug and, despite the knowing looks and grins from the rest of the security team, a long, lingering kiss on the lips, before heading inside the terminal.

Now it was time to return home, to focus once more on her family. Astrid had learnt a great deal about herself over the past couple of days. She knew the weeks and months ahead would be busy getting the deal she had just struck up and away. As much as she hated to admit it, she hoped that the NEJ would call upon her again. But for now, she was happy to sit back and relax, knowing that this had just closed one unique corporate agreement.