Corporate Contract Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pleas..MMM!" Ella was cut off by the dildo being pushed past her lips.

"Too late." Jannette said, grunting with effort.

She held the girl still with one hand on her collarbone and forced the dildo past Ella's tight entrance and down her throat. When the rubber base finally butted up against her lips, she wrapped the length of fabric around it and knotted it behind Ella's head, securing the toy in place. Ella choked and squirmed, her eyes silently pleading with Jannette for reprieve. Her face was growing red with lack of air and Jannette could just make out the beginnings of the short dildo bulging out her neck.

"You better breathe through your nose." Jannette warned. "It's not coming out so breathe through your nose."

Ella shut her eyes and forced herself to calm down a bit. Still gagging uncontrollably, she managed to take in a couple short breaths through her nostrils. Her throat was still spasming and convulsing but she was about to draw shallow bursts of air through her nostrils occasionally. Jannette chewed her lip in thought.

"Hmm. I can't have you thrashing around and causing a commotion in here." She said.

She snapped her fingers as she got an idea and picked the girl up to her feet. She half led/half carried the twitching Ella across the office and seated her in her office chair. Taking her designer scarf from the desk, she wrapped it around Ella's midsection, just below her jiggling breasts and tied it behind the chair, strapping Ella in place.

"There we go." She said, satisfied. "All right, I'll be back in a couple hours after my meeting is finished. Toodles!"

Jannette picked up her jacket and left the office, shutting off the light behind her and leaving the poor girl alone in the dark. Ella whimpered and struggled against her bonds as she realized she would be subjected to this torment for so long. No matter how much she kicked and tugged, though, her bonds held up. Resigned to her predicament, she instead focused on getting those sweet, life-giving bursts of air.

She spent the time choking and whining, constantly feeling lightheaded from lack of oxygen. Her eyes were watering and fluttering with discomfort. Before today, she had minimal blowjob experience to say the least. Now, she was going through advanced deepthroat training. She watched the clock with anticipation. Time seemed to tick by agonizingly slowly. Every second felt like a minute and every minute felt like an hour.

When two hours had ticked by and Jannette still had not shown up, Ella began to panic and strain against her bindings. Her throat was aching, and she had been gagging nonstop for over two hours. Finally, after more than two and a half hours, the door opened and Jannette stepped in, humming, and flicked on the light. She paused as she noticed Ella and then laughed.

"Oh, I forgot you were in here!" she giggled. "Sorry about that. Good thing I didn't go home by accident or you would've been in for an all-nighter."

She took her time putting her briefcase on the desk and filing some papers before turning her attention to Ella. Whistling, she untied the fabric holding the toy in place and Ella's tight throat promptly ejected it with a cough. Jannette laughed as it flopped on the carpet a couple feet away and then removed Ella's bonds, allowing her to slump forward, rubbing her recovering throat and wheezing. Jannette let her rest for a few minutes as she packed her things for the day and then opened a drawer again.

"Quitting time, Miss Sanders." She said, removing a couple objects. "There's a few more requisites for the position before you leave."

She held up the items; a small, teardrop shaped butt plug and a short but thick four-inch long dildo.

"Put these in." she ordered.

Ella's eyes focused on the items and she recoiled.

"I've never had anything in my butt before!" she complained.

"I know." Jannette sighed. "That's why we need to prep you in case someone wants to use your tight rear in the future. Now put them in."

She placed them on the desk before Ella along with a bottle of sexual lubricant. Ella swallowed nervously and pulled her tight skirt up, sliding her lace panties down to her knees. Liberally coating the plug with the lube, she bent forward and pressed it to her virgin opening. A motion for her to continue prompted Ella to slowly work it in. It wasn't a large plug, but it was the first time her ass had been penetrated and felt like a horse cock to the young girl. With a grimace and a groan, she finally popped it into her tight ass and stood, blinking away some tears.

"One down, one to go." Jannette reminded her.

Ella took the small toy and lubed it up before sliding it into her tiny pussy. She was grateful for its minimal size, although it was somewhat thick for her. With the help of the lubricant and her reluctantly moistening pussy, the toy slid home. She looked to Jannette for further instruction.

"Pull your panties up, sweetie." Jannette said.

Ella complied, wriggling her tiny underwear over her sizable and muscular butt. Her underwear now kept the toy in her pussy from sliding out and she was able to relax her muscles. She bit her lip and suppressed a moan as the dildo shifted inside her.

"You are to keep those toys in when you go home at the end of each day." Jannette commanded. "Is that understood?"

Ella reluctantly nodded her acknowledgement. Jannette held up her iPhone and tapped an app open.

"Both of those toys are connected to this app on my phone. They monitor surrounding heat and heartrate. If you take them out, I'll know. Got it?"

Ella nodded again, not looking forward to having her ass stretched out all night long.

"Good!" Jannette smiled. "Then I'll see you tomorrow."

Ella walked awkwardly to the door, still getting used to the objects inside her.

"Oh, and Ella."

The squirming girl turned to look at her boss.

"Don't be late again."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ella awakened with a start and a yelp. The toys in her pussy and ass were vibrating fiercely, immediately yanking her from her slumber. She moaned as the vibrations continued to tease her for about five minutes before finally stopping and leaving Ella wide awake and breathing hard. She glanced at her alarm clock and saw that it was five minutes after seven. 'Jannette must have them set on a timer to make sure I get up on time for work.' She realized.

Usually, her alarm went off at quarter after seven. She never took long to get ready and it was only a five to ten-minute drive to work, depending on traffic. She removed the toys with a slight bite to her lip in order to shower, as was permitted by her contract, and tossed her soaked panties into her hamper. Half an hour later, she was showered, dressed, and rattling her way to work in her beat-up pile of a vehicle.

"Right on time, Ella." Gary winked at her as he handed back her pass and opened the gate.

Ella thanked him and parked, heading into the building, heels clicking with each step.

"Whoa, you're on time!" Ben joked. "Did you get a new car or something."

"Ha ha." She said, drily, her cheeks burning at the thought of being so close to him with the dildo and butt plug spreading her holes beneath her skirt and panties. She swallowed back her embarrassment and hurried into the elevator.

She entered the office and went to her cubicle. A note on her desk told her to report to Jannette's office first thing. She knocked on the door lightly and heard her boss call for her to enter. She looked up as Ella came in her office.

"Ah, Miss Sanders." She said. "On time, this morning, I see. Take a seat."

"Can I..." Ella started to ask, stopping as her cheeks went red.

"Hmm? Oh, yes you can remove the toys."

Ella slipped her hand down her skirt and slowly pulled the butt plug and dildo out and deposited them in the drawer that Jannette held open for her.

"Come and get them at the end of the day." Jannette reminded her. "Now, here is your schedule for the month. I have assigned you a different employee for each day. You will report to me in the morning and then go attend to their needs for the remainder of the day. Whatever they need. Understood?"

Ella had hoped that her new position had been a temporary punishment to teach her a lesson for the day. Unfortunately, it was clearly not the case. Dejected, she nodded.

"Good. You're with Anastasia today. Before you go, get down here and milk a load from me. And be quick about it."

Ella hurried to the other side of the desk and dropped to her knees to find Jannette's lower half was already bare and she was stiff as a board. With a sigh, she wrapped her hands and lips around the awaiting cock and began to work on it. Unlike yesterday, Jannette was all business this morning. She continually barked orders at Ella.

"Faster. Stroke faster. Put your back into it, Ella. I have things to do today."

Ella's tiny hands jerked furiously, and her mouth slobbered and bobbed as fast as she could. Jannette thrust up to meet her, fucking her hands and mouth lightly. Jannette was focused on simply blowing a quick load to take her edge off for the day so it was only about fifteen minutes before Ella was surprised by a jet of cum spraying into her mouth

She flinched at the salty tasting ooze but remembered the instructions from yesterday and swallowed dutifully. Jannette moaned loudly as she continuously pumped her cream into the young girl's mouth, hips jerking and shaking. Wincing, Ella swallowed the final few drips. She was glad she had skipped breakfast, her belly now full of warm cum. Jannette sighed and handed the tissues to Ella and she cleaned both of them of any traces of semen or saliva.

"Good." Jannette breathed. "Better than yesterday. Go now. Anastasia's waiting for you."

Ella, now queasy and cum drunk, stood shakily and left the office. Anastasia's office was several doors down and she rapped her knuckles against it lightly.

"Come in." came the voice from the other side.

Anastasia greeted her with a wide smile as she entered.

"Ella, so good to see you." She beamed.

Ella just smiled nervously and stood across from her. Anastasia was a dark beauty. Her coffee-brown skin was flawless and went perfectly with her immaculate, black hair and warm, brown eyes. She was slenderer than Jannette, but just as tall and beautiful.

"I've been waiting for you. Did Jannette have you take care of her first?"

Ella's cheeks flushed and she nodded.

"I should have known, that greedy bitch." Anastasia chuckled. "Well, let's not waste any more time. Take off those clothes, honey."

Ella hesitated, taken aback slightly. Jannette had never required her to strip.

"You want me to get naked?" she asked.

Anastasia just smiled and rolled her eyes.

"Well, of course, silly." She said, as if it were obvious. "How else can I admire your cute little body and have fun with it? Certainly not with all that fabric in the way."

Ella paused again before slipping off her blazer and unbuttoning her shirt, revealing her bra covered tits. She wasn't nearly as well endowed as Jannette or some of the other women in the office, but she had always been happy with her large, firm D cups.

"Oooo, those are magnificent!" Anastasia clapped excitedly. "Turn around and take that skirt off, hon."

Ella rotated and pushed her skirt down over her rear and to the ground, stepping out of it.

"I love it!" Anastasia praised. "What a perfect, plump ass on such a skinny girl. Now bare it all for me."

Undoing the clasp on the back of her bra, she slipped it off her shoulders and let it fall to the ground. Her lace panties soon followed it and she turned to face Anastasia, fully nude. Anastasia licked her lips and a hungry gleam shone in her eye, sending a chill down Ella's spine. She looked like a lioness staring down her prey out in the savanna.

"Lay down on that couch over there, would you?" Anastasia instructed.

Ella strode over to the couch and lay down on her back, Anastasia following close behind. Producing a tube of what looked like...massage oil...Anastasia flipped open the cap and poured a generous portion all over Ella's chest. Biting her lip, Anastasia's smooth hands captured Ella's breasts and began to rub the oil all over her, massaging and caressing her pillowy mounds.

Ella suppressed a moan at the feeling of her boobs being so gently and persistently rubbed and squeezed. Her body was betraying her, but she was determined to take no pleasure from any of this. It was just part of her job now. She would have to accept it. She felt the cushion sink beside her as Anastasia straddled her chest and laid her cock between her breasts.

Getting her first look at the dark length, she saw that it was just as thick as Jannette's own monstrous length, but a good inch longer. Anastasia pressed her boobs against her shaft, creating a cocoon around it. Ella's large tits barely managed to conceal the thick beast.

Chewing on her lip, Anastasia began to slide her cock back and forth in the slick, oiled valley created by Ella's boobs. She went slowly, enjoying the feeling of the girl's creamy skin caressing and stimulating her. Ella felt her pussy moistening from the continued fondling of her sensitive chest. Every time Anastasia's nimble fingers slid over her nipples, it sent a tingling charge through her.

Determined not to give her the satisfaction of seeing her enjoy it, Ella set her jaw and stared at the ceiling. She ignored the gentle squeezes. She ignored the sliding tube between her mounds. She ignored the bulbous head occasionally passing into her view above her face. She ignored it all and lay there, allowing her body to be used as her boss saw fit. Anastasia noticed the stubborn look on her toy's face.

"What's the matter, honey?" she asked. "Not enjoying yourself?"

"I don't need to enjoy myself." She answered. "I just need to perform the tasks you require."

Anastasia frowned.

"That won't do, hon. All my girls enjoy themselves. You will too, whether you want to or not."

Ella shivered slightly at the sinisterly sweet look that had come over the woman's face. She felt movement and Anastasia stood up, letting her breasts fall to the side, gravity taking slight effect on them.

"Stand up." She said, opening a nearby cabinet to remove some items.

Ella's breath caught as she felt a pair of leather cuffs tighten on her wrists and clip behind her back. Her hands secure, Anastasia slinked around to her front, a big smile on her face.

"Open wide, hon." She instructed.

Ella did so and Anastasia pushed a red ball gag between her teeth, buckling it behind her head.

"I have just the thing to get you in the mood." She explained. "But I can't have you screaming your pretty little head off and disrupting other employees, now can I?"

Ella was now very nervous, still unsure of what the woman had planned for her. She stumbled forward as Anastasia led her towards a closet in the back of the office. She flipped on the light and guided the girl to her knees. Ella sat down on some sort of saddle-like object that was on the carpeted floor of the tiny room. Her heart raced as Anastasia proceeded to tighten straps all over her lower body. Her calves, ankles, thighs and waist were systematically tied down. When the woman was finished, Ella couldn't move her legs a millimeter. She looked up at the tall beauty admiring her handiwork as she held up a remote.

"Do you know what this is?" she asked the bound girl.

Ella shook her head, apprehensively,

"Well, I'll give you a hint. It controls that device your cute little butt is seated on. It's called a sybian. Perhaps you've heard of it?"

Panic coursed through Ella as she recognized the name of the device. She hadn't put it together when she first saw it, but now, videos from porn sites where women were subjected to the torment of these machines crossed her mind. She pleaded up at Anastasia with her eyes and whimpered into her gag, struggling futilely against her tight restraints. Anastasia just smiled and winked at her.

"I think we'll go straight to max setting." She giggled. "Don't worry. I'll be ready for you when you're done."

Ella watched as the light shut off and the door closed, leaving her in pitch black. A second later, the sybian roared to life beneath her, instantly sending her into a thrashing frenzy. It was so much more powerful than any vibrator she had ever used before. Her little wakeup call this morning was a mere snack compared to this five course meal of tormenting pleasure. Within minutes, the seat beneath her was drenched in her fluids and she was screaming and shrieking into her gag.

Orgasm after orgasm tore through Ella's young body. The time in between her peaks kept shortening and shortening until it felt like she was constantly cumming on the powerful torture device. Hours passed and her loud screams dulled to wails. Her overwhelming emotion was one of extreme pleasure, pushed to the ultimate max and to a painful level.

Her mind left her long ago. Now, she was just a drooling, screeching mess. Her thighs were soaked and squirming uncontrollably, and her eyes were fluttering. Her thoughts melted into a haze and she could do nothing but struggle until her muscles were completely spent, and she was forced to just sit there and endure the torment.

It felt like days had passed before she vaguely felt light strike her face and realized the door had opened. Anastasia was leaning on the doorframe, remote in hand and watching her prey fondly. Ella had been reduced to a sweating, exhausted, broken ragdoll. Her eyes were half closed and glazed over, and she was now simply moaning nonstop. Anastasia felt her cock perk up to full mast and finally powered down the monstrous machine.

"I think three hours was enough for today." She said, happily. "What do you think, hon?"

Even if Ella hadn't been gagged, she was in no condition to give any sort of coherent statement in response. Anastasia just went about unbuckling her toy from the sybian, removing all the constricting straps and dragging the limp girl to her feet and out to the office. She carried her over to the couch and sat her down. Crouching above her, Anastasia spread Ella's legs and pinned them to the back of the couch, ankles on either side of her head.

"Ready or not, here I come." Anastasia bubbled, pushing her full length into the girl.

Ella shrieked into the ball and squirmed weakly as she was split wide open by the enormous dick. Her tight walls strained and stretched to accommodate the massive invader and she could feel Anastasia's tip knocking on the door to her womb deep inside of her.

Anastasia moaned in delight as Ella's pussy gripped her tightly. She could feel the girl's muscles spasm and clamp down on her as she immediately came from the deep penetration. She watched with satisfaction as Ella's eyes rolled back into her skull and she groaned long and loud throughout her orgasm.

Her groans rose to screams once again as Anastasia began to fuck her like she had never been fucked before. The thick, dark cock pounded into her repeatedly, forcing her to accept the entire length and girth. Ella was losing it completely. Her inexperienced body was totally overwhelmed by the experiences of today. Her pussy was extremely sensitive from the hours of torturous orgasms she had gone through on the sybian and it raised the sensations of every stroke received to new mind-breaking heights.

Anastasia was panting and thrusting away, wildly. She leaned down and captured the limp girl's lips in a passionate, wet kiss. The sounds of sex were bouncing around the office, every slap of flesh, moan, groan, and squelch. Anastasia was in heaven and was speeding up as she approached her own peak. With Ella's ultra-tight hole constantly contracting and convulsing around her, she had no chance of lasting more than twenty minutes.