Corporate Contract Cocksucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a cry of ecstasy, she bottomed out in the young girl and released. Wave after wave of burning hot cum spewed into Ella. The feeling of the fluid splashing inside her sent her into another, more intense orgasm. Anastasia was gasping and grinding into her, sending more and more creamy white cum to hammer against Ella's cervix. Exhausted, Anastasia collapsed on top of her pet, wrapping her in a tight embrace to hold her still as she finished unloading into the young woman.

The couch was covered in sweat and cum. Even more flooded to join it as Anastasia pulled her softening cock from Ella's grasping hole, allowing warm jizz to seep out of her pussy and onto the cushion below. Anastasia wiped her brow with a towel before doing the same to the mostly despondent Ella. She gently laid the girl down on the couch and covered the girl's quaking body in a small blanket. The last thing Ella saw before she passed out was Anastasia's blissful, smiling expression staring down at her.

When she awoke to some light shaking later, she was totally worn out, but she now had regained most of her ability to think and process things. Anastasia, now dressed, was shaking her shoulder to wake her up.

"Wake up, honey." She said, softly. "Day's over. Time to go home."

Ella groaned and sat up. Her head was still swimming, and her muscles were like jelly, but she felt strangely satisfied. Anastasia helped her wiggle into her clothes, and she staggered to her feet, leaning on the tall, gorgeous woman for support. Most of the other women were gone by now as they walked to Jannette's office. The blonde looked up as they entered and took in Ella's disheveled and exhausted appearance.

"Have fun?" she asked with a smirk.

"Awww, don't tease the poor thing!" Anastasia giggled. "We had a great time."

Ella still was still too weak to talk and, while she would never admit it, she did enjoy the experience. Still, she felt as though she had just run seven marathons back-to-back. She really hoped her appointment tomorrow was not this extreme or her mind would be broken by the end of the first week.

Anastasia helped her to insert her toys and then walked her to her car, hurrying her past the front desk before anyone took in her post-sex appearance. Closing her car door behind the girl, Anastasia smiled and blew a kiss to her, sending a tingle through Ella, and walked off. Ella drove home in a daze, smiling slightly the entire drive, before collapsing on her bed and passing out again.