Corporate Desires

Story Info
A married couple gets way more than expected.
5.7k words
4.11
41.5k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MtRseMan99
MtRseMan99
123 Followers

Probably need to state this is a total work of fiction. Any names or places are just pulled out of the air. That said I often wonder if something like this could have or maybe is happening. I'll leave that up to the reader to decide.

Now on to the story

So I'm sitting in a hospital room thinking back over the past two plus years and how this life changing experience of parenthood happened. Oddly it all began the day I got to work and found the office buzzing about what was supposed to be my good fortune.

First some introductions, J.T. here about to turn 30 and working my way up the corporate ladder. I'm 5'10" stay in pretty good shape and, can't fail to mention this, my dick size is just over 7 inches.

Wife Rachel is 29, she also on the tall side being 5'9", has a great set of long legs and bust size is just over a B cup. Loves sex but can't take birth control so she uses a diaphragm that so far has been working. We've held off starting our family until I get just a but further up the corporate ladder and she's has an Internet business helping people with websites.

Getting to work that day my boss called me into his office. He said I've been promoted and would be moving to the Florida division. That means more money, a chance to travel overseas at times plus escaping the midwestern winters. He was very happy as this meant one of his staff had gotten noticed and made him look good.

That night I gave Rachel the good news. In the corporate world there are plenty of mandatory social events to attend. While she accepted this there were some things that made her uncomfortable.

"I'm glad we're leaving as those guys were getting pretty touchy feely at these gatherings. While I wouldn't do anything to put your position at risk getting hit on all the time was becoming a pain. Glad I wasn't forced to make a decision about that."

"I know you've got my back babe and glad things didn't get too far out of hand," I said. "And now you'll be far away from those guys that were after you."

Actually knowing my wife was hot enough to attract attention, even if it was unwanted, was an ego booster. Still I know it made her very nervous although she handled it with good grace. However hearing this kind of fueled a fantasy of mine that someday I would see those great legs wrapped around a guy that was pounding her into a mattress and filling her pussy with baby batter. Of course I never shared that with her.

Florida was a step up the career ladder. They only send married couples and the stay is from one to two years. Then there's a promotion and off to another division of the corporation. We were soon to find out why those stays were that short.

Being a corporate wife does have its challenges and sometime wives are asked to do certain extracurricular things to either protect their husband's position or sweeten the deal for a promotion or sale. Before I married her we had a serious talk about what might happen someday and how she might have to deal with it.

We along with four other couples arrived together and were invited to a welcoming party at the executive vice president's mansion. It was going to be a relaxed affair with the men in business casual while the women would be in skirts, blouses and heels that weren't too tall.

When we arrived our host, Mr. B greeted us at the door then he took me to meet other men while his wife Ada took Rachel to meet the other wives.

Mr. B was a tall black man well versed in the politics of the corporate world. His wife was white, sharp as a razor and kind of played den mother to the new wives. They tended to keep things relaxed and almost intimate as the idea was getting everyone to work as a team and relate to each other. We also met the managers and they too were black but married to black women while all of us new couples were white.

Drinks first, then a meet and greet followed by a buffet dinner. After that we retired to a large room for dancing and more socializing. While we all began as couples soon the wives were meeting and dancing with different husbands then managers while I and the other new men after dancing with other partners were soon paired up with the wives of those managers.

After a while there was a break and a special announcement. Seems another white couple found they were expecting a child. Mr. B made the announcement that left everyone cheering for them. He also announced the husband was being promoted and they would be heading for the corporation's office in San Francisco.

Then dancing resumed. I paired up with the wife of my manager and soon she was rubbing herself against me. Didn't think too much of that but was enjoying the sensations. Looking over I saw her husband was dancing with Rachel. He was holding her close and had his hand down her lower back while she had her arms around his neck. When she looked my way I just smiled to let her know it was okay.

Soon I was kissing my partner and she was responding with her own passionate ones. Glancing over I saw Rachel was doing the same thing while the manager was fondling her ass. Noticing what I was looking at my partner said her husband was really taken by my wife. That was another ego booster for me.

When the party ended, we all hugged and kissed our partners then joined our spouses and headed for home. After getting undressed Rachel was about to put on a nightgown before I stopped her, took her hand and led my naked wife to bed.

"Wow, what a party that was. I was really starting to get turned on so I'm glad Mr. B finally ended it when he did."

We had some great sex as both of us were wound up by the party. That night we made love three times then slept in the next day. She also had some hair curling orgasms while I would just explode into her pussy.

The next week I joined my team and we began to work on a project selling equipment to African companies. The manager that danced with Rachel became my mentor. Rob was a good teacher and advisor as he guided me through the maze of things we had to learn.

I did ask him about all of us being white while the higher ups were black. He explained it made things easier when dealing with companies in Africa and the Middle East.

As for Rachel her Internet business moved with us but now she also was busy attending social gatherings Mrs. B had for the new women. They were shown the best shopping and have some sit-downs where many things were discussed. In fact some of the information of the women was quite personal.

"Those meetings are very intense. We new wives were asked many questions about all kinds of things including what birth control measures we used. Ada explained that if we had to travel overseas with our husbands that information could make sure we'd have the right things."

We were in bed at that time so I said, "Well Mr. B did say we need to be like one intimate family so I guess they want to know all those things just in case. By the way you and my manager sure were enjoying the close dancing."

"Really, I noticed you and his wife were also doing your share of close dancing as well as kissing."

I told her that it was a lot of fun although dancing with a hard on was a bit of a challenge. Especially since Rob's wife kept rubbing herself on it. That got a laugh from Rachel, who commented on how arousing it was rubbing her nipples against him and feeling his hard on rubbing her belly.

"So since these parties might get more intimate just how far should I go in that situation since you well know I'm a passionate woman. If you noticed the mangers and their wives separated us. So just in case I need to find out how you feel about this."

I thought for a moment then said, "I'll leave that decision up to you."

"Okay but the same thing goes for you. We just need to tell each other about what happened or will happen so both of us know. If it ever comes to that guess it's not cheating if your partner is okay with how things go."

That's when it dawned on me the "intimate" part of these parties left her intrigued and she might want to do some exploring. On the good side, she essentially gave me permission to do likewise.

She added at the last hen meeting they were asked when everyone had their period. The reason given was so they wouldn't schedule any boating or swimming parties during those times. Turned out most of the wives had cycles that started almost on the same day, which brought a nice smile from Ada.

Next party was scheduled for that weekend so Friday we had a nice dinner, some easy going sex then got a good night's sleep. Later Saturday afternoon we got dressed. I was in business casual but Rachel wore a nice fitting dress that ended above her knees and I could tell she had nothing on under it.

That got me wondering just how far she would be going with this. She also let me know that, just in case, her diaphragm was in place. I was kind of relieved to hear this but it also signaled my wife was ready for anything.

Once again the party was great with a dinner and dancing afterwards. My partner again was the wife of my mentor the manager that I knew had Rachel in his sights. As the dancing progressed we husbands were separated from our wives. Finally Rachel took a break, came over and gave me a kiss.

"Looks like it's game on. Want to be sure you're okay with this and I encourage you to have fun as well."

I kissed her back and told her to enjoy herself. Then it was back to dancing with my partner, who was rubbing herself against me while she had her arms around my neck. Every now and then I noticed a manager/wife pair would disappear for a while then return with the woman looking a bit dazed and her hair slightly messed.

The manager's wife I'm with is Barbara, or Barb as everyone calls her. She's slightly shorter than Rachel, nice rack and is pretty passionate. Looking around I noticed her husband leading my wife up the stairs where some of the bedrooms were. Barb saw this and said Rachel will be all right then took my hand and led me down a hall.

Eventually she found a room with a bed in it. She pulled me in, locked the door and said now we can really have fun. After wrapping her arms around my neck we kissed as I reached around and pulled the zipper down on the back of her dress. Once that fell off her she was dressed in her hair and shoes.

Yes it was game on. I got undressed, had my cock sucked then ate her out for at least one huge orgasm. Moving up between her legs I put the head of my dick into the entrance of her vagina and started pushing into her. Once I got fully inside it was time for the horizontal bop with Barb working with me. She had another orgasm then I exploded into her pussy.

We rested afterwards as she came down from her high. I apologized for fucking her bareback but she said that was no problem. She also let me know that Rachel was in for a good time as her husband was a great lover. After we finished and got dressed Barb headed for a nearby bathroom for some clean up as her pussy was leaking cum.

Once Barb returned we headed back to the big room. I found my wife, looking a bit flushed but happy. I gave her a huge kiss then said we might want to head home. Rachel agreed and we said our good bys then exchanged kisses and hugs with Rob and Barb. Later I found both women became friends and soon started having lunches together.

"Wow, that was unbelievable. After we danced for a bit Rob suggested we head upstairs. I saw you and his wife were getting pretty close so I figured why not as we had discussed this before. What sealed the deal was watching her lead you down that hall."

"Yea I know as after watching you two head up stairs Barb took me to a room in the back of the house," I said. "Have to say she was great in bed, we fucked bareback and I really exploded into her."

"Same here as once I got undressed he fondled me, kissed my nipples, you know what that does to me, then I sucked his cock after he got undressed. Then he put me on the bed and worked his way down from my lips to between my legs. I had one of those orgasms where I'm stiff as a board. He's a little longer than you are and after getting all the way into my pussy he began to fuck me. It was fantastic and he too exploded into me. Sure glad I had my diaphragm in place as I'm still leaking his cum so I'm leaving it in for now."

Once we got home both of us took a nice shower then Rachel cleaned more of his cum out of her. Then we got in bed, rolled into each other's arms and went to sleep.

In the morning she mentioned the Rob asked if she'd have dinner with him next Friday and maybe there could be an encore, one that might last all night or longer. Rachel asked him what his wife thought about this. Apparently he had asked Barb and her reply was it's okay as long as she got to be with me.

"So now after your first black man you want more?" I asked.

"Actually yes, especially if it helps your career. This is one sacrifice I'll make for you that's fun. And the best part, you also get to go black. But in this case we're both coming back."

So we both agreed as it was going to be a wife-swapping thing. That Friday evening Rachel came home, changed and soon the manager arrived. Barb got out of the car with a small bag. She and Rachel exchanged hugs and laughed as they both crossed paths. Then he left with my wife as I welcomed his into our house.

Once in Barb asked then headed to the master bedroom where she left her bag. Then she came back, gave me a passionate kiss and said that Rachel will be well taken care of so don't worry about her. I wrapped my arms around and told her I'd so my best to show her a good time.

That night was great with Barb, her black skin and mine made a huge contrast. She was as great in bed as she was dark in color. Once again it was bareback fucking and I unloaded into her pussy three times. I could only imagine what it would look like to Rob seeing my white ass going up and down between his wife's dark legs.

Saturday morning she got a text and told me we'd have another night since Rachel wouldn't be back until Sunday morning. Got the same from Rachel that ended with her saying I love you and to have fun. Barb and I had a relaxed day, grilled dinner but we hardly ever had any clothes on. The weekend was really, really nice and I was wondering if Rachel would ever have any clothes on as well. My other thought was if her diaphragm would work through an extended period of sex.

We had another great night screwing and as a treat Barb let me fuck her ass. Finally Sunday morning came, Barb and I had one last go then took a shower together. Even with clean up she was still leaking cum, which was when I wondered again how good her birth control really was. Soon she was dressed, her husband drove up and we exchanged wives. Both women looked happy but a bit dazed.

"Wow, what a marathon. Barb must have great endurance to withstand his assaults on her body. I'm totally exhausted and still leaking his cum so I need a shower and a nap."

Since tomorrow was a workday we just took it easy and relaxed. Then we talked about what was going on.

"He mentioned there would be a need for us new wives to act as hostesses when clients from Africa came to visit. So I guess this weekend was kind of an audition for that roll. Seems all five of us wives had a similar weekends and now we're on call if needed."

"Thought clients were wined and dined with entertainment at those gatherings," I said.

"Honey, you don't get it. We're the entertainment and our participation helps your career. I told you that I'd do whatever it takes and I wasn't kidding. I guess we're the bonus that helps seal any deals. Loose pussies taking care of any loose ends."

She giggled after making that last statement. As for me I was kind of stunned by that so I let it ride. On Monday the other four new guys and I got together for lunch. Seems all of our wives had similar weekends and every guy sampled a manager's wife. I guess being able to offer married white pussy to visiting firemen really helps seal some important projects. And makes them want to do more business with us.

We husbands had a lunch and during that time one of the guys explained why most couples were only in Florida for a year or two. He said the couple celebrating their pregnancy at the welcoming party had a daughter. The picture on his phone was a cute little black baby. That's when we all realized what the game was but none of us could afford to just quit.

That night Rachel and I had a very serious talk. I asked if she had heard anything about the couple that was sent to San Francisco. She said no so I told her about their new baby. Talk about shock, she could hardly speak.

"So that's what this is about. I've been wondering but what I said still goes as all my efforts are helping your career. In one way though its kind of exciting knowing we're desired as well as being the bait."

Over the next few weeks I would get Barb for a night or a weekend. Rachel also told me the friendship between both women her was growing. I was working hard as usual but still concerned about what was going to happen in the future. Still the money was good, we started putting some of it away as a possible escape fund but wouldn't have enough for several months.

Ada had another of her gatherings and explained to the five wives that they were doing well in their hostess roll. She also mentioned it would be best for their husband's careers if they stopped using any birth control and switched to condoms. By then the wives were resigned to what was gong on and did so. I guess being given a woman that was risking pregnancy was a huge turn on for the visiting businessmen.

After Rachel told me that she and Barb had a nice lunch and a serious talk about what was going on.

"Barb explained that in many parts of the world a white woman is considered exotic. Now if you add the fact she's married, not on birth control and willing to risk getting pregnant, the exotic part is raised about 1,000% so that's why this is happening. I guess they're giving our bottoms away help the corporation's bottom line."

Rachel's first time as a hostess was to entertain an Arab businessman. Since she was only about two days in her cycle the diaphragm was left at home. Actually she didn't it as the guy only wanted anal sex and that night butt fucked her three times. From what Barb told me later, he gave the wife very high marks although for the next few days Rachel was very careful when she sat down.

On the good side, at least for me, Rachel couldn't refuse anal sex. Guess everything has a silver lining.

Things slowed down a bit but Rob and I would exchange wives every now and then. It was stop and start as Barb first started her period then a few days later so did Rachel. Finally we all got together at our house. After a nice dinner it was time to get down to business.

Both women excused themselves and left us guys waiting in the dining room. Soon they appeared giggling and wearing only a shear robes. Then they each kissed their husbands swung around pointed at the swap mates and said, "I choose you." After that it was off to the races.

That was a great night of sex for all of us. No pressure and it was very relaxed. Both women enjoyed the orgasms as we did pumping baby batter into their pussies.

About a week later Ada called the wives together and told them there would be a huge and important business meeting next month and all of them would be needed. She also added it would be a three or four day event and once again stated they were supposed to have stopped using birth control by now. That way there wouldn't be any lingering effects.

"So far I've been lucky but this time I'm scared. It's going to happen at the worst time of my cycle and for the others as well. So how do you feel about this?"

"At the rate we're saving we still have about 10 months to go before I can bail out of here. So I don't think we, actually you, have much choice. Can't say I'm really happy about this," I said.

MtRseMan99
MtRseMan99
123 Followers
12