Corporate Desires

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MtRseMan99
MtRseMan99
123 Followers

"Well there maybe a silver lining since if I do get knocked up then we're out of here at the corporation's expense and you get a promotion. However if this happens we're going to welcome the baby into our lives and raise it as our own. I just want to be sure you are on board with this."

"Actually I am however if a surprise gift arrives plan on getting started on a second within three years after that," I said.

"Agreed. I actually started leaving my diaphragm at home a few weeks ago. Just wanted you to know."

Hmm, that got me wondering as Barb kept saying we didn't need condoms and bareback fucking was all right with her. Then Rob asked if Rachel would spend that Tuesday and Wednesday night with him. That way she'd in a different bed before the big meeting began. As for me, I got Barb through the weekend so no objections.

After two lovely nights it was Thursday morning. Rachel came home so she and Barb picked out and packed the necessary clothing. As for me, I made sure to put a tube of KY into Rachel's bag just in case.

Earlier Barb explained that all the women had already been chosen by the soon to be partners at the conference. The one that picked Rachel not only was a long time customer but he also had already impregnated several wives. Looks like my wife was going to be the next notch on his bedpost. I found out if he wasn't successful there might be a trip to Africa as a special assistant in her future. A journey where he knew she couldn't get away from him.

After a limo picked her and the other wives up I got dressed. It was a formal dinner and Rob drove me there so at first we'd be with our wives. I figured optics were important so the visiting businessmen knew the women were actually married.

In the plan we'd separate after dinner since Friday was a workday and we at least needed some rest. Our wives were then paired up with the guy that chose them. Can't say the women were going to get much rest that night.

Before things got rolling I was reunited with Rachel at the mansion. She was pretty nervous but determined to put her best foot forward or what other body parts were required. All the wives were on the same page about this and they all were a bit jumpy. We husbands gave them as much support as we could.

Then we formed a reception line with our managers, who didn't bring their wives. Guess they would be our treat later. After a nice dinner and presentation it was time for us guys to exit. Gave Rachel a kiss and wished her good luck. She looked pretty scared, took a deep breath then had that "here goes nothing," look then headed off to her chosen partner. Looking at their dresses I could tell none of the wives had anything on under them.

It was very nice to find Barb waiting for me when I got back home. She explained that Rachel would be just fine as she was securing my future. Then she giggled and said that if Rachel got lucky she'd return as a barefoot and pregnant wife.

The nights were pleasant with Barb and I even got to enjoy her ass a couple of more times. Still my mind was wondering about Rachel. Every now and then I got a text. Seems Thursday was spent with that huge guy that wanted to make her his next mother-to-be. I guess she'd just disappear under him while the screwing was going on. Friday night they were joined by another guy then Saturday evening I got another one saying she'd be home late Sunday morning as there was an orgy planned that night.

Lying in bed Barb knew I was thinking about things. Rolling over on her side, she put an arm across my chest and asked me what it was.

After taking a minute to clear my head I said, "You know right now my wife is with a stranger who is intent on knocking her up. As for me, since I've been enjoying you the thought, a fantasy of course, has crossed my mind how much fun it would be to knock you up."

Then Barb giggled and said, "You men are so dense. How you know I'm not knocked up."

Seeing my surprise at her remark she put my hand on her belly, feeling around I found a firm bump in it.

"See I'm about a month pregnant. Hmmm wonder who the father might be. Could be Rob or maybe, just maybe if you got really lucky it could be you, and this with my husband's approval," she said laughing.

Late Sunday morning Rob brought Rachel back. Barb gave me a big kiss and hug took off her shoes and said, "It's time for this barefoot and pregnant lady to leave."

As Rachel got out of the car she picked up a towel that was on the seat. I guess she was still leaking from the orgy. When they met the girls exchanged hugs, kisses and Barb had her rub her belly. Both of them were all but jumping down with excitement. Then my wife, who looked a bit dazed and well used, took off her shoes headed for the door.

"Can a possibly barefoot and pregnant lady enter this house?"

"Any time babe, you're always welcome here," I said as I wrapped my arms around her. We just stood there for a while exchanging kisses and hugs.

"Oh my God, I never thought Sunday morning would arrive. They had an orgy but there were 15 guys and we had to be naked in assigned rooms. They gave us a robe and flip flops for any bathroom trips. This meant we all got about 15 loads in our pussies although two of the guys decided to fuck me in the ass so thanks for that tube of KY. That huge guy from Friday had me twice at first then once more before we left. He was so big I felt crushed under him. Right now I'm so sore I can hardly walk and cum is leaking out of my pussy, ass and starting to run down my legs. I love you but need a shower then some sleep, we'll talk later."

With that she staggered off to the shower then collapsed into our bed and slept to late in the afternoon. After she got up Rachel checked her cell phone and found a text from Barb.

"Barb really likes you and knowing what was going to happen to me put it to her husband. She told him that if he was going to bang me without birth control then she could do the same thing with you. He didn't like it but had to agree and now she's carrying a baby that either you or he could be the father of."

"I did ask Barb about birth control and she told me not to worry. Now I know why. Still glad you're back home and safe even if you've been well used," I said.

After about a week we were talking in bed after having sex.

"I'm really scared as I don't want to have that big guy's baby. The only possible saving grace is that I started to ovulate while I with Rob. This means his cum had at least a 12 to 24 hour head start before that African guy fucked me after the dinner. Barb explained that if I'm not pregnant I'll sent to Africa next month. Once there at the worst possible time I'm sure he would knock me up and add me to his list of white wives having a black baby."

After that it was back to work but the wives weren't asked for sleepovers or hostess duty for next three weeks. Rachel was a nervous wreck until she missed her period. While the positive EPT meant no trip to Africa she was still fearful about just who the father was. Seems only one other wife turned up pregnant.

Both of us husbands were promoted out of Florida. As for the other three women well the following month they accompanied their husband's managers to a weeklong conference in Africa. And guess what, when they returned home all three were pregnant with black babies. Soon after that those couples were transferred to different divisions.

A few weeks after the transfer Barb gave Rachel a website to check. It contained photos of all the wives with their interracial babies. I noticed all the kids were very black, a sure sign of who the father was.

Now I'm sitting in a hospital room watching my wife cuddle our little baby girl. Sitting with us are Rob and Barb as we visited them after she gave birth to a light skinned son. Who knows maybe I scored in that case but looking at our daughter's color I thought maybe, just maybe Rob scored as well as she was lighter colored like him. So he and my wife probably denied that guy from Africa the next baby he wanted to create.

Then I looked at Barb who gave me a knowing smile and a wink. I think she has the same thought about who the fathers are of our respective babies are. Then I realized it was Barb that had Rachel stay with her husband when my wife was entering her risky time.

All of us wound up in the Pacific Northwest. I found a better position in another company and was able to bring Rob along as well. Since the corporation wanted to keep all of this quiet they sent me a set of DVD's showing Rachel in action. Seems all the rooms were equipped with hidden cameras.

Actually I saw my fantasy come to life since I got to see several sessions, one of which had Rob's ass, going up and down between her white legs. Even got to see my first time with Barb. Some showed Rachel disappearing under that huge guy. All in all I found it's a real turn on to watch your wife with guys trying to knock her up. The fact she was willing to give them that chance was very exciting for me.

As for now things have settled down and thankfully we're all still together as friends. However one night a couple of years later, we had a relaxed dinner at our house. I got portable crib we could use and after putting our two-year olds down we retired to the living room for drinks.

Then both moms went off to check on the kids. They returned giggling and wearing those sheer robes again. When they looked at each other Rob and I knew something was up between them.

Barb looked at Rachel and with a big grin said, "You know I feel it's time to be barefoot and pregnant again."

"I agree, it's time for another big belly for me but this time bet I know who the father will be."

"Me too," said Barb.

Then both of them started laughing then they leaned into us as we got that "come hither," look so Rob and I started laughing as well. It was going to be a great evening and if we get lucky by morning both women will be barefoot and pregnant.

MtRseMan99
MtRseMan99
123 Followers
12