Corporate Dog

Story Info
Female corpo exec is turned into a cyber bitch in revenge.
6.2k words
4.19
5.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irina slowly came to from the stupor the knockout drugs had sunk her into.

The room slowly came into focus, some kind of automated medical suite, white and sterile.

Her mind was suddenly jolted into full consciousness, as panic rushed through her body.

She was immobilized.

Her body was strapped to an operating bot, suspended vertically over the floor.

The frame was locked around every bit of her body, making movement impossible save for her eyes, fingers and toes.

She strained against the frame desperately, putting everything into it, but to no avail.

Despite having a toned body that many would kill for, thanks to the best health treatments and gene therapies her high status could afford, she had no strength or combat enhancements.

Though she was unsure if even that would have worked.

A very dull ache emanated from the area around her abdomen, and she could feel the telltale signs of cybernetics she was not accustomed to inside her. Did they operate on her while she was out? She lashed against her bonds in panic again.

After a few moments she stopped struggling, realizing it was sadly pointless, and her blue eyes darted across the room, looking for some way to escape or signs of her captor.

She didn't have to wait long, since suddenly the door to the suite slid open, and a man walked into the room.

It was the runner that had knocked her out last time she was conscious.

He had shoulder long hair that had been dyed purple, and wore an open sleeveless jacket that exposed his chest together with combat trousers and military boots.

It was obvious from his exposed tanned skin that he was cybered-up to the gills with enhancements; the seams of such implants were visible on his arms, chest, and even abdomen.

A pair of combat grade cyber-eyes locked with her as a smirk was drawn on her captor's face. Their eerie red glow gives her chills.

"Who the fuck are you!? What's going on?!" Irina screamed at him.

The man grinned and inched closer.

"Oh, this is precious! Who does it feel when the shoe is on the other foot, bitch?" he said with complete disdain.

Irina grunted in a mix of rage and panic.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" she screamed.

He laughed and fiddled with his datapad, looking for something.

After finding what he was after, he turned the screen around to show her a video with a line of machines like the one she was strapped to, the people attached to them gagged as the autosurgeons did invasive work on them.

Some were still conscious, and obviously horrified by what was going on before the autosurgeon administered extra anaesthetic.

"That's fucking revolting! Why are you showing me that?!" Irina said, using her best fake face of outrage, given her situation.

The man slapped her in frustration.

"Cut the crap, bitch," he said, obviously restraining himself from doing something even worse, "we found the documents, the pictures, the whole operation. Even published it in the matrix, everyone knows now."

Irina's face went pale.

"You lie!" her panic made her slip.

The man searched for something else on his datapad and flipped it around for her.

It was her CEO in an interview, he was discussing how this whole cyber-slavery operation had been done behind his back, and it was outrageous. He then explained in detail how their private security teams would catch and "deal" with those responsible.

Scumbag, she thought; he had been perfectly happy with her idea and the business growth it had generated while it was secret.

"That's fake," she said, "a fabrication to blackmail me!"

His captor scoffed at her.

"Think what you want, bitch," he said, "we know you came up with the idea and oversaw the whole program. Your boss is a scumbag too, but we can't get to him... yet."

Overconfident punk, she thought, but he was right about one thing, she was at his mercy.

"What do you want from me, you fucking drek?" she said with poison on her beautifully sculpted lips.

He grinned again.

"The evil witch finally shows her true face under that fake angelic mask you wear," he grabbed her by her silky and long blonde hair, forcing her gaze onto his.

"Killing you would be a kindness," he said, "some of the people you converted were my friends."

"And that's why I'm going to give you a taste of your own medicine."

What he was going to do finally dawned on her.

"No... NO!" she screamed, panic fully taking control of her.

"Oh, yes," he said with an evil smile.

"Already took the opportunity to remove all your guts and fit you with some custom sex-doll cybernetics," his smirk grew wider, "now everything below your ribcage is a playground."

So that's why her abdomen ached, he had used some of her custom designs, removing all her guts and stomach, changing it with hyperefficient cybernetics.

She lashed again against her restraints.

"No, please! I can tell you how to reverse the process!" she desperately bargained with him.

He raised his fist in anger, but stopped himself before lashing out.

"We know the process is irreversible, bitch! You even made sure of it!" he said, almost crushing his datapad in his hand.

"No, there is a way, with a backdoor I left just in case!" she kept her panicked face but inside she was smiling, these fools always had such a weak spot.

However, to her shock, he slapped her again.

"We went through your source code! Your head psychosurgeon spilled the beans and gave us everything, there is no backdoor, you psycho, you don't even know how to code it!"

"Besides, we found a loophole," he said.

Irina's eyes widened.

"Oh, you weren't expecting that, you manipulative bitch?" he said with satisfaction, "we issued the victims with orders that mostly reverted them to their previous selves, but they will be messed up for life."

"And I made sure you won't get the same loophole."

"Once I'm done with you, I will destroy the whole program and implant plans, your whole sick operation dies with you," he said pointing a finger at her.

Irina swelled with barely contained fury.

"Then why am I still here, you piece of shit! What do you want from me?!" she screamed.

His cybernetic red eyes fixated on her for a second, his face devoid of emotion.

"I want you to suffer before I use your tech to end you," he said in a dead and monotone voice, "I want you to feel at least a fraction of the suffering you caused before you're gone."

Irina screamed in rage and fear, lashing out against her restraints again.

The man flicked a switch and an electric shock made her go limp.

"Struggle all you want, bitch," he said, "you are mine now."

With a flick of his finger, the autosurgeon came alive, and it moved its tools behind her.

"What are you doing?!" she screamed.

His grin widened again.

"You'll see," he said.

An automatic gag was deployed into her mouth, and before she could complain, sharp agonizing pain from her lower back made her bite it with all her strength.

Something was implanted into her tail bone, and moments after yet another thing was slotted into her new cyberware.

A tail.

It was sore, and the wiring was new, but she could feel her new appendage.

The gag retreated from her mouth.

"What the fuck, you psycho," she growled at him, still panting from the pain.

He smiled.

"I'm going to turn you from a total bitch into a good, obedient puppy," he said with nasty satisfaction.

"No..." she said.

"Oh... very much yes," he responded, pressing something on his datapad.

The gag was deployed again, and this time the autosurgeon tools moved next to her head.

They immobilized her head completely, and she felt how they moved all her hair out of the way of her ears, which were covered with a sterile surgical dome.

Her eyes darted everywhere, the previously powerful and self-assured corpo executive utterly helpless.

The machine dug onto the sides of her head and started resculping her ears and auditory system.

It was horrifyingly painful, but the machine worked so fast, she barely had time to comprehend what was going on.

Several minutes of shock later, the machine released her head.

While she couldn't see them, her ears had been completely reconstructed and enhanced. They felt fluffy and twitchy, like perky dog ears.

Her captor meant what he said, literally.

"Please, stop!" she managed to blurt out when the gag released her again.

He got close to her face, now a broken visage of fear and tears.

"How many people you witnessed begging like you? Did you fucking stop for them?" his words expressed barely contained cold fury.

She looked at him, dejected.

Before she could talk again, the machine held her mouth open, and it swiftly clamped around her canines.

The autosurgeon reconstructed her canines to be more pronounced and canine looking,

It was unbearably painful, but she was in so much shock right now that her mind was swimming in fog.

Once again, the machine released her, but this time, she didn't scream or beg, she just sobbed.

There was no escape, her mind thought of her actions, trying to find something to play on her captor's emotions.

Carefully, she made her best pleading face, her blue eyes so sweet many would have fallen to their knees.

As he approached her with a gun-like injector, their gazes met, and he hesitated.

But before Irina could formulate a next step in her plan, he looked at something in his datapad and clicked on it.

The room got filled with the cries and begs for mercy of some of those used by her program, moments before being sedated and sent to the autosurgeons.

His hand gripped the injector tighter and placed her against her forehead.

The innocent pleading face she was making melted, replaced by a scowl of pure disgust and hatred.

"Fuck you, asshole, I hope all your friends suffered! They were useless scum, becoming drones for us was the most valuable thing they did in their lives," her words dripped with sadistic pleasure, if she was going to go, she would hurt him one last time before he did away with her.

And hurt him she did, for she could see the twitch in his face and the trembling of his lip.

An evil grin was drawn on her face.

He pressed the injector harder against her forehead.

"So long, you monster," and he pulled the trigger.

Sharp pain shocked Irina one more time as the powerful needle went through her skull and directly into her brain.

Her body tensed as she could feel the nanites being inserted, the little bots getting to work immediately.

She tried her best to fight the rewriting of her mind.

For she was Irina, VP of Cybernetics, who had crushed everyone in her path and... and...

And...

...

Why was she being so mean before?

Had she been... a bad girl?

But that's not right, she wanted to be a good girl.

Good girls get love, pets and to snuggle up with Master.

Her blurry eyes refocused, and she could see in front of her again.

The man before him looked at her with curiosity, focusing on her confused blue eyes.

"Are you my Master?" she asked.

He smiled.

"That's right, I'm Master Robin," he said with a careful smile.

Irina's ears perked a bit, though they were a bit sore still.

"I'm sorry Master, I think I was a bad girl before," she said, genuinely despairing that he would hate her for it.

To her pleasant surprise, he placed a hand on her head and pet her.

She knew this was good, being pet by Master made her swell with joy.

Her tail started wagging on its own, just as she gave him her best puppy eyes.

"Are you going to be a good girl?" he asked her.

"Yes! Always! Being a good girl for Master is what I live for!" she wholeheartedly said.

To her absolute delight, he gave her a kiss on her head and carefully cleaned the trickle of blood coming from the small puncture wound on her forehead.

With a snap of his fingers, the autosurgeon released her.

Her legs were wobbly from being trapped there for a while, so he helped her stand next to him, wrapped in his arms.

He was at least a head taller than her, and his wide chest was warm and cosy, it made her feel safe and happy.

"Want to have a look at your new enhancements, puppy?" he said, stroking her hair.

She effusively nodded.

Gently, he helped her walk in front of a mirror, so she could take a good look at her new add-ons.

She first took a good look at her tail. It was long and fluffy, with golden blonde hair like the one on her head. If she curled around her torso, it almost looked as if she was wearing a gorgeous boa.

Her perky canine-like ears were perhaps like those of a shiba-inu, and they moved around with little cute twitches, giving her an adorable appearance.

She also examined her lower torso and pubic area.

The seams from her new implant were barely visible, and they went from the sides of her groin all the way to her ribcage. She caressed the smooth fake skin that covered it and found that it had basically the same sensitivity as regular skin,

It was no doubt very high quality, Master had got the best for his puppy, not that any decision he made could be wrong.

Her tail started to wag in delight just from the thought of him.

She noticed that in her now beautifully smooth and lovingly crafted pubic area there was an adorable paw-print brand or tattoo. A happy smile adorned her face as she caressed it.

"I love it, Master!" she said, turning around like the happy pup she was and placing her hands on his beautiful chest.

He held her again against his chest and stroked her hair, making her melt into a puddle in his arms.

"Do you know what that implant I've given you is?" he asked her, still lovingly petting her.

She locked eyes with him and nodded.

"Yes! It's linked with my brain now, so I have all the specifications!" she said.

"Tell me about it," he told her as his hands explored her body.

"With pleasure!" she said, leaning into his touch.

"It's actually several enhancements! For starters, my old digestive tract has been done away with! Instead, now I have a very efficient and much more compact system that barely generates any waste!" she explained as her hands pointed at the different parts of her abdomen.

"This has left room for my pleasure enhancements! I now have many more muscles in my reproductive system, it allows me to adapt to my partner regardless of their size, and also pleasure them even without moving my outer body!" she gave him a cheeky face as she said all this.

"Finally, if Master even wants to breed me, my womb has expandable capacity and I can ovulate on command!" she pressed her hands against his chest again, her blue eyes locked with his, "isn't it great!?"

He very gently picked her up from her behind and lifted her up to his lips, which connected with hers in a long, passionate kiss.

Irina's mind was flush with happiness, being shown affection by Master and pleasing him was the thing she wanted the most in the world.

"Tell me little pup, when you were still a bad girl, how would you have reacted if I told you I wanted my dick sucked?" he asked her with a serious face.

Her ears dropped, and she sulked, she didn't want to access those memories. They made her feel awful.

"I would have said something horrible and refused, even if hurt because of it," she said with a face full of shame.

"And what about now?" he said with a smirk on his face.

Irina's ears perked up, and her eyes widened as she did her best puppy eyes.

She leaned against his chest while wagging so much it seemed she was about to take off, her beautiful eyes locked with his.

"Please, please, please!! Master, please, let me suck you off, I want to be a good girl and make you proud!" she said, almost sobbing.

He pressed her close to his chest, a satisfied grin on his face.

Carefully, he placed her on the floor again, where the lovely puppy quickly dashed to her knees.

Her nails softly clawed at his trousers, begging him to give her the treat she hoped for

Robin unbuckled and unbuttoned his trousers without rush, thoroughly enjoying how she looked at him, the once mighty and haughty corpo bitch now dying with eagerness for him.

He finally released his phallus from his underpants, and Irina was basically drooling with excitement.

Almost like an actual dog, she nuzzled and smelled his crotch, rubbing her face against the meaty member and her Master's soft scrotum.

While it was mostly his original flesh, it was obvious he had some work done to it, and Irina curiously followed the seams of his implant with the tip of her nose.

"A gift from a run gone bad," he said, playing with her ears and obviously enjoying her attention, "took a shot to the groin, so I had to get it all fixed... and since I was at it, got me some enhancements."

Irina's eyes almost sparkled with curiosity.

"Such as, Master?" she asked with his quickly engorging cock resting on her face, making her look ridiculous, though her Master seemed very pleased.

"I'll show you later," he said with a wink.

"Get on it, little pup, your bone will not suck itself."

Giddy as a little girl with a cone of ice cream, Irina threw herself to her treat with greedy abandon.

Her tongue started exploring every inch, every vein and every wrinkle on the delicious cock.

She grabbed the shaft with one of her slender hands, gently but firmly stroking it while her tongue continued to lather her Master's manhood till it gleamed with her drool.

Happy with her work, she started suckling him with hungry delight, savouring every inch of his cock.

She lost herself in her job, her pussy drooling in anticipation as her hands caressed and grabbed her Master's legs.

Without warning, he grabbed her firmly by the hair and back of her head, locking her in place as he shoved his meaty erection brutally down her throat.

Irina choked and trembled, but her eyes pleaded for more.

Robin was happy to oblige, and his hips started thrusting without mercy, slamming his testes against her chin with every savage movement.

She gargled in delight as he roughly used her, getting more aroused by the second. His enhanced cock felt like a battering ram down her throat, literally choking her.

Despite this, her conditioning was perfect, and even as she felt faint from the lack of air, her only thoughts were of utter joy at being used by her Master.

Just as she was about to pass out, Robin tensed up and orgasmed deep down her throat.

The warm feeling of his cum sliding into her body almost made her go insane with lust, and her whole body twitched and trembled as she herself orgasmed like a bitch in heat.

She struggled for breath with a dirty gurgling sound as her Master pulled out of her, almost slumping on the floor from the mix of lack of air and her head-wrecking orgasm.

Irina looked up, her blue eyes beaming at her owner, who smiled back at her. A wave of happiness washed over her, knowing she had pleased him, and she couldn't help but curling around his feet, nuzzling his legs like the submissive puppy she was.

"Good girl... I'm going to enjoy your penance..." her Master said with a serious yet happy tone.

She found it funny that he thought this was penance for her, for she was not the old Irina that would have preferred death to this. In fact, the old Irina was dead as far as she was concerned, but she would not stop her Master enjoying her however he saw fit.

Irina gave Robin timid wags while looking at him from below, wondering what came next.

"We should probably go somewhere more comfortable... Puppy, activate doll mode," he said, looking directly into her eyes.

As he said this, a directive deep into her conditioned mind triggered something, and her whole body went limp.

She was still conscious, but her mind was like a quiet pool in a remote valley, content to just be.

12