Corporate Dog

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robin carefully squatted next to her and with a gentle flick of his wrist, closed her eyes, leaving her in complete darkness, the placid quietness of her own mind her only companion.

She could tell he was picking her up and covering her with something, but it was difficult to be sure what else was going on, nor that she cared at this moment for it.

After an undetermined amount of time, she felt her body being placed on a soft surface and as if someone was putting something on her.

She hoped it was her Master's hands, and just the thought of this possibility made her happy.

"Wake up," said her Master's voice.

Irina opened her eyes and found herself in what she assumed was her Master's room or apartment.

It was a spartan place, with few decorations and most of the space dedicated to secure cabinets, which most probably contained some of his runner equipment, and a cybernetics maintenance unit in the far corner.

A tinted bulletproof window allowed some of the moody neon-light of the street flow into the otherwise dark room.

Robin was naked next to her, fondling her body to his heart's content.

Noticing this made her smile from ear to ear, and she snuggled up to him while wagging like crazy.

While she was out in doll mode, her Master had put on her some lovely white stockings and what felt like a cute dog collar with a little bone tag.

Irina curled her toes in delight at this, delighted to have su apparel for him.

She timidly licked his chest like the good puppy she was, once more begging for attention with her blue eyes.

"Puppy wants to play, huh?" he asked her, squeezing her firm ass with gusto.

Irina moaned for him and started nodding effusively, digging her little nails on his chest.

Robin flopped on the bed face up, and pulled her lithe body over his, his hands following the contours of her figure.

She wasted no time in straddling him, her burning pussy already pressing against his engorged cock.

A silly smile appeared on her face as she slowly slid her lower lips along his length like the needy bitch she was, making his cock shine with her wetness.

"Want to see the trick it can do?" Robin asked his horny pup.

Irina nodded at him with a giggle, remembering her Master's member had some enhancements done.

He grinned at her, and to her delight, his cock started growing beneath her.

The little pup's eyes widened with lustful curiosity, pressing her silken pussy lips against the engorging phallus.

"How big can you make it, Master?" she asked with a naughty grin on her face.

"Big enough to challenge your internal capacity, my dear," he said, "never been able to use it in the maximum setting."

Irina gently but firmly grabbed his cock with her dainty hands and started stroking it.

"Show me, please!" she said while wagging like crazy again.

Her Master grinned again and focused on his manhood, giving it the order to go to maximum.

With a face that oozed debauched excitement, Irina saw and felt the member grow in her hands, first to a generous, but still possible size, and then continue till it was a monster almost as big as her forearm.

Her eyes almost sparkled with desire, she wanted that monster inside, now.

With a sensual movement, she lowered her body, so she could tenderly lick his length, giving him her best puppy eyes.

"Please Master, let me put it in..." she said, swaying her needy hips.

"Go for it, little pup, but stop if you hurt yourself," he told her while petting her ears.

Irina nodded effusively again and quickly stood on the bed, squatting over her Master's monstrous erection.

She slowly lowered herself as she aimed it to her insides, and let out the filthiest and lewdest moan that had ever come out of those lips.

His immense girth was splitting her brand-new pussy, forcing her enhanced muscles to make room for it.

Robin looked on with delight at the bulge appearing on her belly as more and more of his manhood slipped into her, the beautiful bitch's insides moulding themselves around him as if becoming a custom-made onahole.

Irina continued to lower herself, her eyes rolling back as she drooled like a dog from the magnificent sensation.

Her Master wasn't kidding, it took all her capacity to accommodate him inside her, the tip of his cock basically getting comfy into her new womb, claiming it completely.

She sat there, utterly impaled, while her mind raced through all the sensations that were washing over her.

The old Irina would never have done this, or even entertained the idea. But now, this new version of her, forcibly created by her Master, was experiencing the closest thing to pure carnal bliss.

An explosive orgasm took her, her whole body trembling and shivering non-stop.

Her little hands looked for her Master's, and their fingers intertwined as he started thrusting from below, making her insides quiver.

"Good girl," he said, almost making her lose her mind again.

She surrendered herself to him, gently gyrating her hips to please him while he enjoyed her like a pretty toy.

Her eyes blurred as her mind receded, but what was left of her gaze couldn't remove herself from his.

"More, please..." she begged, pressing her body hard against his crotch.

Robin responded by holding her close from her hips, thrusting hard into her tight insides.

Irina tried to focus on her new enhancements, using her hyper-sensitive and flexible muscles to effectively stroke him with her inhumanly tight pussy.

Her Master groaned while grabbing her from her bottom, his teeth looking for her neck as they leaned into each other.

The thrusting became long and deep, almost as if he was trying to impale her on a spear, no doubt what remained of his hate towards the old Irina turning into a good old hate-fuck.

This didn't matter to her, who didn't even put a pretence of resistance and allowed him to savage her body with his brutal thrusts, all while his teeth dug onto her flesh as if he was a wolf craving meat.

Robin rolled in bed, pinning the much smaller pup against the mattress, all while he hammered at her with all the strength of his enhanced body.

He grabbed her by her wrists and slammed them against the bed, holding them to either side of her face, growling like an angry animal.

Irina just gazed at him with her beautiful eyes, not an iota of anger or fear in her.

"Destroy me if it pleases you, Master, I'm sorry the old me hurt you..." she said, her legs curling around his hips, so he could thrust against her even harder.

Robin grunted in frustration and almost dropped on top of her, his arms wrapping around her body as his hips moved like an out of control jackhammer.

Irina held his head close against the crook of her neck, caressing his hair while utterly enjoying every brutal smash of his hips.

With a brutal final thrust, Robin orgasmed inside her, his enhanced manhood flooding his new toy's womb without mercy.

The little puppy trembled and shivered for him, utterly paralysed by her very own savage moment of delight.

Both lovers slumped on the bed, panting like out of breath animals.

Robin rolled to one side, his manhood retreating to a more normal size as a torrent of cum flooded out of Irina's sore pussy.

The sensation on her new and improved sexual organs made Irina had yet another orgasm, which she enjoyed with a quiet moan while desperately grabbing the sheets.

"You're not her, are you?" Robin asked her, his hand slowly caressing her chest and belly.

Irina shook her head.

"No... she is gone, Master," she said with a serious face, "I can see her memories, even guess how she felt or thought... but it's like looking at a film, I'm not the person in those events."

A moment of silence hanged in the room, just as Irina looked up onto the ceiling, almost as if she could see the sky under all the concrete that covered them.

"Her machines did what she had instructed her heartless engineers to design, a way to take over the body with a new mind, a way to kill both her enemies and the dregs of society and instead make them onto her tools..."

Robin snuggled up to her, once more placing her head against his chest.

Irina's smile returned as she happily nuzzled her Master.

"And what about you? How do you feel about this?" he asked her.

She found the question curious and perhaps even odd, but she would never deny him an answer.

"I'm your puppy, that's what you wanted me to be, that's what the machines made me... I have no opinion on it, and I'm very happy to be yours..." she said with her ears perking up.

Her Master, however, didn't seem happy, and if it wasn't for his cybernetic eyes being incapable of crying, she could have sworn that they'd be a flood right now.

"Part of me wanted for her to still be there... somehow, to suffer the horror she inflicted on others, I wanted some nasty karma for her..." Robin said, his eyes focused on the dim neon lights outside.

"But you... you're just a sweet puppy, that doesn't want anything but to make me happy... right? Me using you like this... you enjoy it..."

Irina nodded at him, her hands lovingly caressing his face.

"I'm sorry, I was blinded by anger and created you for the wrong reasons using the body of the person I hate the most..." he said, holding her head and kissing it.

But she pushed his hands away and knelt in bed, looking at him with a serious smile.

"You don't want me to be your puppy?" she asked him, point-blank.

"Honestly? I want you to be happy, regardless of my stupid revenge plot..." he said.

She leaned on him with her hands on his chest, like the adorable pleading bitch she was, her tail wagging while her puppy eyes perforated into his soul.

"The let me be your puppy! It's what I was made to do, it's what I want to do!" she said with infectious enthusiasm.

A smirk appeared in Robin's face, his previous sad look melting away.

"Tell you what, you will be my puppy, till such a time that you don't want to any more, OK?" he said while scratching behind her ear.

"As if that's ever going to happen," she said, licking him lovingly.

They both giggled at the same time.

"Master..." she said, with a cutesy voice.

"Yes?" he asked.

Irina got in all fours and crawled to the bottom of the bed, raising her gorgeous rear as high as she could, her tail straight up like a sword.

"Play with me more... you still haven't sampled my last hole..." the swaying of her hips was enough to set the city on fire.

This was more than enough invitation for Robin, who eagerly moved behind her, his hands caressing her sides and her rear with a lustful smile on his face.

Irina's eyes sparkled with excitement as she felt her Master tease her little backdoor with the tip of his cock, which he had reduced to a still rather generous size, but not the utter monster from before.

She sensually spread her cheeks, her body begging to be impaled.

Thankfully, she didn't have to wait long, as Robin pushed into her with a firm thrust.

His burning testes rubbed against her needy pussy, which was once again drenched for him.

The sensation coming from her enhanced rear was mind melting, utterly raw and savage, despite her enhancements.

She bit the bedsheet while grunting like an animal, her hips desperately trying to fuck themselves on his cock.

Robin arched over her, one of his hands on her groin, pushing her closer to his body, while the other held her blonde hair tightly, shoving her face onto the mattress.

He wasted no time to start thrusting with deep, brutal movements, hate fucking her once more, but this time with a notizable focus to ensure she enjoyed it.

"Use me without fear! Use your bitch! Break me if you want to!" she screamed onto the bed, her voice muffled by it.

Robin pulled her head up by her hair, forcing a whorish moan from his puppy.

"Keep denigrating yourself, bitch, I like it," he said, his hips smashing like a hydraulic press against hers.

"Harder Master! I'm nothing more than a bitch in heat for you to break! Destroy my little ass, please!" His enthusiasm was making her hornier than anything else.

He even growled at how much her words turned him on.

With a furious pull, he lifted her torso off the bed by pulling on her hair and arms, making her arch so much she seemed to be ready to snap like a twig.

Tears of joy flowed from Irina's eyes, her tongue lolling out like the puppy in heat she was.

"More! Please! I'm nothing but a cock-sock for you, use me! Break me! Take me!" she tensed up, every fibre of her being begging to be obliterated by him.

Robin put her in a choke hold with his arm and let both their bodies flop on the mattress, his heavier frame crushing Irina's into the sheets as his other arm wrapped around her belly.

She could barely breathe because of the tight hold, but she didn't care, and happily drooled and coughed while moaning for him.

He continued to pound her ass prison style, even biting her new and fluffy puppy ears, building up pressure until she was almost faint.

With a delightful groan, he came in her ass, almost as if a high pressure pipe had blown.

Irina's eyes receded into her skull as her brain was overfilled with joy. The enhanced sensations of her new implant let her feel every single drop of his cum slidding into her, and she couldn't help but using her muscles to milk everything out of him, giving her an even louder orgasm.

With a final twitch, and a tremble, they both laid there, Irina coughing as she tried to claim back her breath.

They stayed like that for a long silent moment, the neon lights of the street bathing their sweat covered bodies.

Irina turned to her side, once more focusing her blue eyes on his, and to her delight, he smiled and started stroking her hair gently.

"Good girl..." he said, lovingly.

She almost exploded with excitement, wagging so hard it was almost as if she wanted to use the bed as a drum.

He pulled her into a hug as she happily whined with her ears down.

"Guess I need to get you a puppy bed, huh?" he said, kissing her head.

If he kept saying things like that to her, they might take off from her excited wagging.

"I would love that, Master," she said, licking his chest.

"We'll do it tomorrow, then, will need to show you the ropes too," he said pulling her with him towards the pillows.

"The ropes?" she asked, curious.

"Yeah! You're going to be my running partner, puppy," he said with a happy smirk.

Irina pressed her face against his chest again, so happy she could burst.

"I'll be the best girl ever, you'll see!" she said, settling into the crook of his arm.

"I'm sure you will, beautiful," he said, kissing her, "rest now though, it's been a long day."

He didn't have to tell her twice, now that they had calmed, her body's fatigue was catching up.

She closed her eyes with a smile, thinking she was strangely grateful to the old Irina, for if she hadn't been such a horrible creature, her Master would have never brought her to be, and as silly and cheesy as it sounded... she was happy being his puppy.

With a contented sigh, she fell asleep, dreaming of what adventures they'd have together.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading!

While I try to keep revising my work to avoid annoying typos, I tend to miss some. If you spot any, please let me know.

And please don't be shy about leaving a comment!

12