All Comments on 'Corporate Election, Mom Lust'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
HeyAllHeyAllover 3 years agoAuthor

As always, thank you reading. I hope you've enjoyed this. And please, support your local restaurants and shopping malls. They need our help.

heyall

WinstonSWinstonSover 3 years ago

I really liked this. I actually found the plot more entertaining than the sex scene, which I prefer from my erotica. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
HeyAll As always fun read

Wish you would have written more having Claire accept the role of CEO (PART 2 she regularly intended to have sex with her own son and daughter.) perhaps?. Enjoy your incest stories always an enjoyable read and thank you for writing.

Maybe get daddy in their as well once they are home and Claire is CEO.

Wiz1002Wiz1002over 3 years ago

Interesting story

This was a different I/T story of forced sex between family members but was a good read. Will the mother and children continue their new found fun ??!!

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 3 years ago
Amazing story

Some families simply need a little incentive.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearover 3 years ago

You usually get 5 stars from me.

This one only 4, it was too static, business like almost scientific, not erotic. I like the premise but the result was left wanting.

jsmangisjsmangisover 3 years ago
Excellent Start

This is an enjoyable romp and a beginning of what might be a longer story. It appears to me that the mother and her children might want to carry this incestuous relationship further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Don’t see that happening as outlined

Good writing and editing but no way in a business sense.

becker92548becker92548over 3 years ago
Room for more

Please continue this story as mom already knows that she wants to continue having sex with her children. Plus brother and sister need to fuck too. Daughter needs to eat brothers cum out of moms cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope more of this story is to come.

NeverenuffouNeverenuffouover 3 years ago
Interesting Premise

I didn’t enjoy the story as much as I wanted to. There was a lack of passion, not just on the part of the characters but in the writing. I wanted more detailed descriptions of everyone. More inner thoughts, internal monologue. Also, given how often the pill was mentioned I was surprised that it wasn’t revealed to be a placebo at the end.

ThePokerGuyThePokerGuyover 3 years ago

Would love to see a second chapter where they enjoyed it so much they continue long after.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Tyler and kay leigh need to continue fucking mom but also each other

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
interesting premise

The key to an interesting incest story is the context of how it began. Too many stories lack a plausible reason why a mother and her children would fuck each other. The corporate election and blackmail are novel premises. I wondered to what extent something like this already happens. Good story.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 3 years ago

Not going to reward the crime of blackmail!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Read it folks

The story ended with the mother thinking of how she was going to continue to have sex with her children.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Unique twist for sure - makes me wonder if stuff like this happens. Would've liked a part two instead of the one sentence end. 5*

rodavrodavover 3 years ago
Great story

Great story HeyAll as usual. I know you don't write sequels. But it would be nice to have a short one when they do it voluntarily with out the help of pills.

Mobydick66Mobydick66over 3 years ago

Great story HeyAll as usual a sequel would round this story of better I feel? Well done all the same.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 3 years ago
Make me cum!

Having been aroused, it was a believable request. And possibly continuing as she thinks at the end is believable. But the premise of being a woman in charge desperate enough to act as Claire did strains credulity. She will not be in charge. She will need to do what she's told. She'll get the credit and the money, but she won't be in charge. And the pill producing instant arousal? The fantasy of Spanish fly! But, once you buy into the unbelievable premise, it easy to be seduced by the rest of the story. I rated it 5 stars because of the number of commenters that bought into the story. Thurber was definitely right when he said, " You can fool too many of the people too much of the time."

gpetagpetaover 3 years ago

an unbelievable but nice plot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

sexy, more please, to carry on without being paid..

crissynh50ptcrissynh50ptalmost 2 years ago

im no corporate mogul or mistress.. but I CAN relate to the pills and participants..since that snowed in weekend my girl brought extacy home from college and it was only her, me and her HS brother... oooh gawd it was long..debauched..delicious and delightful! i think we were all 3 predisposed (as i had had encounters with each of them seperately..) but im sure all 3 of us broke our orgasmic records..that time:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very sexy

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

very sexy

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Thank you. Perfect prose as usual. Possibly just a little more detail on the actual sex acts though . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Son is very lucky here. Getting milf free of cost

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...