Corporate Election, Mom Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the loving touch, she went to the bed.

Without the pill -- she knew -- this would be impossible. Laying naked on her back, she spread her feet so that her vagina was open for her daughter. She kept her hands down so that her son could have access to her mouth.

The pill helped make this possible. She felt a thumping feeling deep within her sex. Her pulse was racing from sexual desire, not just fear of being recorded with her children. She was certain that Tyler and Kayleigh were feeling the same thing at this point, from whatever that drug was.

She saw Tyler's full-blown erection as he approached her. It was a sight she never expected to see in her life. Her son's hard cock headed in her direction, where it would be placed in her mouth. Her son was nervous, but that's okay.

Her daughter, on the other hand, seemed much more open to this. There was a sly, yet very shy, expression on Kayleigh's face, as if eating mom's pussy had been a past fantasy. She watched her daughter in the prone position, right in front of her pussy, ready to get to work.

"Let's begin," Mr. Fairbanks said, pointing a device at them. "My associate and I are recording this now."

Fairbanks and his associate were on both sides of the bed with recording equipment, while the other men either watched or monitored the recordings on laptops.

As expected, Kayleigh went first, bending forward to lick her pussy like a thirsty kitty. Tyler went shortly after, cautiously moving the head of his hard dick towards her mouth.

"Very good," Mr. Fairbanks said, getting a closer view.

And just like that, Claire was being sexually pleasured by her adult children. It felt good. Stimulus always feels good, even though these were her offspring. Her own blood. She birthed them, now this was happening.

Her daughter, emboldened by these actions, plunged her tongue even deeper into mom's pussy. Her son, following suit, pushed his dick further into mom's mouth, careful to avoid gagging.

She had to wonder how much of these lustful feelings were truly hers, compared to what the pill was doing to her. It has to be the pill. It has to be the pill. She kept repeating the mantra as if to convince herself that her intense arousal was purely the result of a synthetic drug.

Because she knew she couldn't look in the mirror anymore if she was truly aroused by her own children. She was a woman of integrity and moral values. Committing acts of incest was supposed to be beyond her capability. Why was she so intoxicated by these feelings?

While her pussy was being licked and a penis was in her mouth, Claire saw in the corner of her eye a camera coming in for a closer view. She was being recorded sucking off her son. She was being recorded with a cock bulging on the side of her cheek as she sucked on it.

That feeling of knowing this would be on a recording forever, in a vault somewhere, made her feel small. She had never felt so vulnerable in her entire life. The pill she had taken was a counter-balance to that. Her arousal kept on growing, which allowed her to ignore the recording devices aimed at her.

It seemed like all that mattered was the feeling her daughter was giving her, licks and sucks at her sensitive pussy. And the hardness that her son was thrusting into her mouth, inching closer to her throat, but careful to avoid making her gag.

Just when she was getting into the rhythm of this, the plan changed.

"Switch positions," Mr. Fairbanks said. "We have enough oral recordings. I want Tyler to get on top and have sex. I want Kayleigh to gyrate her vagina over your mouth. After they climax on you, it'll be done."

The callousness of this man was amazing to Claire. How could someone be so cold to a kind-hearted family? She knew the answer. These men were built to be cold and callous. It was their job and how they operated.

She was surprised at the disappointment she felt when her daughter pulled her tongue away from her pussy. Had she become accustomed to it already? Had she already accepted incest? Equally disappointing was her son pulling his dick out of her mouth. Claire was embarrassed that she had reflexively given it one last kiss and suck before it left her mouth. An act that had been recorded.

When the siblings traded places, Claire felt a deeper sense of shame. Now she'd be penetrated by her son's fully erect penis, and she'd also be tasting the vaginal fluids of her beautiful daughter.

She tried closing her eyes to visualize something else, but Mr. Fairbanks told her to keep them open. As her son got between her legs, her pussy became drenched. Was it the pill or the taboo act of fucking her own son that did this? She was a woman in extreme heat and her cunt was on fire.

Before being penetrated, she saw her naked daughter above her, legs wide open. Claire had an intimate view of Kayleigh's pink wet pussy and it looked glorious. Unlike her daughter, Claire had no experience with other women. Her religious upbringing was against it and she never had an interest.

The pill made the experience easier. Her heightened arousal helped keep her mouth open so she could taste her daughter's pussy. She even pushed her tongue inside, despite not being asked. It made Kayleigh moan in pleasure, riding her face for deeper tongue action.

Equally as jarring was the penetration she felt when Tyler entered her pussy and thrust. Penetration was easy thanks to the culmination of everything that had happened. She was now being fucked by her son and her mouth was tongue-fucking her daughter.

"This was easier than I anticipated," Mr. Fairbanks said, close to the action while recording. "Your son is quite the machine. At the current rate, this should all be over soon."

And the man was right. Claire's son was fucking her with an intensity she thought was obscene and over the top. She wondered if the drug had a profound effect on Tyler's cock and libido. Or perhaps her son had these desires all along? Whatever the case, Claire was crying and moaning into her daughter's pussy. The bed shook and made noises from the hard thrusts.

Her mouth was filled with leaking fluids from her daughter's cunt and she wondered how much more she'd have to swallow. She wondered if her daughter would squirt into her mouth.

She also wondered if her son would cum inside her pussy. Each thrust was with fury. Each thrust had the same force and vigor. It was a fucking she hadn't gotten from her husband in many years. In fact, she couldn't remember the last time she had ever been fucked like this. Ever. It was the best sex of her life.

Hearing the grunts and feeling the tenseness of Tyler's thrusts, Claire knew this would be over soon. She knew when men were on the verge of orgasm.

"I'm going to cum," Tyler said in a faint voice, before repeating himself so that he'd be heard. "I'm going to cum."

Mr. Fairbanks answered. "Give your mother a facial. Glaze her pretty features. Make a mess on her."

What bothered Claire the most when hearing that was that she hadn't yet cum. Her body wanted an orgasm out of this. She was primed for it. She'd make it happen later in private, she thought.

Her son's hard cock plopped out of her needy pussy. Her daughter also moved away and she saw Kayleigh's pussy as a sopping mess.

"Kayleigh, you get on the other side," Mr. Fairbanks said. "Give your mother a mess along with your brother."

Now that she was freed, Claire was able to look down at her naked body which had become sweaty. The men in the room watched without emotion. Two recording devices were being held closer to her face.

But it was the sight of her adult children that took her breath away, naked as can be, positioning themselves on both sides of her face. Their knees were on the bed. Tyler was jerking his cock near her mouth. Kayleigh was rubbing her pussy, about to squirt.

"Sorry mom," Tyler said softly, while stroking fast.

Kayleigh added while rubbing herself, "Fuck, I'm about to burst."

She was blinded when cum struck her in the eyes. The rest hit her mouth, nose and chin. On the other side, she felt a rush of warm fluids striking her face. Her daughter was telling the truth about wanting to burst. Cum and squirt had turned her attractive face into a pure mess, the kind you'd see on a deviant porn clip.

With her eyes clenched shut, her face felt warm with those fresh fluids. She could even smell it, too. It smelled like pure sex. From her own offspring of all people.

"Well done," the man said. "You can get cleaned up now. Recording has stopped."

Claire used the palms of both hands and gave her face a big wipe. She could see again, with blurred vision, and her hands were an utter mess of cum mixture. The smell was something she'd never forget. She used the back of her hand to try and wipe her eyes some more.

Regaining her vision, she looked around and her eyes focused on the laptop across the room. The screen was playing the footage of her on her back, getting fucked by her horny son. It was one thing to experience it. It was another thing to actually see it.

She felt angry that this happened to her. Furious that strangers were now in possession of an incestuous video of her being fucked like some prostitute. It lit a fire under her and reminded her what this was all about.

"Make your phone calls," she demanded, taking charge of the situation, even though she and her adult children were still butt naked. "I want to hear you contact all the necessary people now that this is complete."

Everyone in the room seemed surprised by her staunch attitude. It was the same passion and command which propelled her business career, which was now headed towards the role of CEO.

"You've earned it," Mr. Fairbanks nodded, reaching into his pocket for a phone.

While sitting on the edge of the bed, still naked, Claire listened to the phone calls being made. Her face remained expressionless as she realized her life was about to change forever.

Still fired up, furious, and in a demanding mood, Claire ordered her children to make her cum. It was much deserved and what her body craved because of the pill and the hardcore sex. She didn't care that the other men in the room were still there. She laid flat on her back with her legs spread, while Tyler and Kayleigh fingered and licked her pussy until she squirted on the bed.

Later that night she'd be named the next CEO of the global financial institution. She'd be wearing her best dress while giving a speech about how she intended to lead. How she intended to shape the global economy. No one would have a clue that she regularly intended to have sex with her own son and daughter.

The End

Support your local shopping malls, restaurants, small businesses.

Your votes, comments & follows are appreciated.

12