All Comments on 'Corporate Exec'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012over 4 years ago
very good

story, loved reading it

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
:)

It’s definitely one of my more recently favored stories, kudos. Have you thought about going further into depth in their relationship? Personally, I would love to read more stories like this one

PussyWorshipperPussyWorshipperover 4 years ago
Great!

Great piece. Very well written, good style. The story goes right to the heart - and other places.

HellsMinxHellsMinxover 4 years ago
Love

Beautiful story

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you for a beautiful story well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice!

You have a good quality of writing and portraying your characters through words. This was a good read.

I just had one feedback - To me the later part like venturing in to new company, their love finally open and revealing Karlene's identity was rushed. Would have been nicer to have it slowly developed while on the other side Magnolia would have been more forward with Beatrice. Probably Beatrice could have fallen for both Magnolia or Karlene (since the identity was still a secret), and then slowly coming to the closure of finding the truth in very creative yet subtle manners. Should have been interesting to read.

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
I agree...

...with the first Anon, that the ending was perhaps a little too abrupt. You'd given us an enjoyable slow burn then rushed into the ending. Apart from that, a damned good story, nicely balanced between drama and humour and worth five stars.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 4 years ago
Loved it!

Great job! I really enjoyed reading this story, thank you for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow!

Awesome story. I love it!

lisablissfullisablissfulover 4 years ago
Awesome

An awesome story, estcher is certainly there amongst the top authors.

Mike9947Mike9947over 3 years ago

This may be the best I have ever read on lit. Thank you

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

I don't know if Lesbian clubs like that exist but it sure is a provocatively exciting concept to dwell on. Working under a woman CEO Lesbian or straight is far better than a male counterpart. Great story, loved it very much.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 year ago

I’d really have loved this to have run a bit longer, yes I’m greedy and wanted more, but I also felt that the period between handing in her resignation and the end of the story wasn’t sufficient and didn’t fit with the momentous decision to start her own business, yes the bones of the story were there and all came good, but I feel there was more detail to be had fleshing out the story - how to resolve the Club just for starters.

Many thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz. 5⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...