All Comments on 'Corporate Family Dinner Ch. 03'

by justbobkc

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 8 years ago
Story is finding focus and traction with a few slips in narrative

I like how no one is doing anything crazy. The husband is putting up with her solely because of short term economic motivations and he has no intentions of relinquishing custody of kid. She is trying to soft pedal the infidelity and labors under illusion that this too shall pass. That stretch of narrative was very well played by author as well as post party hangover descriptions and lost weekend repercussions only just beginning to echo.

One false step is how higher-ups would so egregiously cut their charges middle class wives from herd at company event and blatantly use them like a couple disposable crack whores . Likewise the comfort girls immediately rushing to salve wronged husband's ego are both unrealistic and superfluous.

The story regained it's footing when couple reunite .... kind of . They are physically under one roof , but metaphorically the couple are in opposing trenches and it's long term because Bob wants to sunder marriage that Elaine believes can be salvaged. The author has a way to go, but is stepping up his game with every installment of this story. I thank justbobkc for sharing.

impo_61impo_61about 8 years ago
The story is getting better...

The story is getting better with each part...This part however has one small issue that isn't right, after the other 2 parts: The other woman in the hotel bacchanal suddenly got regrets for what they have done? And what happened to the other woman never happened before? The creepy bastard that like to inflict pain, never has showed up in the other parties? Not pausible...But it's just a samll issue...Now we know that he has the means to destroy the Company he works for, and that wouldn't be difficult in a company where the bosses just want to fuck the employees' wives and not to make their company each day stronger...Let's wait for what happens next...And I agree with @LordSlamdawgg that the writer is "stepping up his game", but that also brings more resposabilities to the end that he is has for this story...3* for now...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It's good but she is unforgivable. She fucked countless coworkers and clients of hers for years now. Marriage over, he was shocked about that weekend then found out she is fucking guys to make sales at her job. DIVORE AFTER LAWSUIT AT HIS COMPANY.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 8 years ago
The inconsistencies ruin the story for me.

If he joined IMT at 20, that would mean he was in university for maybe 2 years which doesn't work for the timeline.

Second, since everyone knew what happens at the after party, how could Bob not know? Why would he play dumb? Why would Elaine tell him the rumours weren't true if he knew they were?

Third: If she didn't have her purse, credit card or cash, how did she catch a flight? You need ID to get on a plane. And showing up at an airport, cash and no luggage puts you on a particular watch list. One you don't want to be on.

Fourth: the weekend in question. This was clearly not Kay's first rodeo as she knew about the "weasel" so this wasn't the first time he abused one of his victims. Why would he do that? The first rule is Never Leave Evidence, which they did but considering all the work they did to get Kay and Elaine there, why would the execs leave the two of them there? It made no sense, high priced hookers are better, easier and way less likely to go to the police or the press after a weekend of debauchery. I watched "Wolf of Wall Street" you can't tell me those shenanigans don't still happen.

Fifth: why is it that Bob suddenly became hot to all the women he came across? It doesn't happen like that. Do you know how many stories has the luckless husband getting hit on by attractive young ladies? I mean, for fucks sakes, that's less believable than Elaine getting hate fucked by a guy she's never met before, who has no reason to abuse her or befriended by Kay, a woman she's never met before.

I gave this story a one because it was like the author did his best to paint Elaine in the worst light possible while giving Bob everything he could want: A great new job that will make him a multi millionaire and leave him with a bevy bountiful babes to choose from. Elaine will be washed up and unappealing to every guy she meets. Sorry but that doesn't happen in real life. Maybe in your world of wizards, elves, ogres and knights in shining armour but if you want to make it realistic...well, you failed.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 8 years ago
Interesting, but

I find the trouble with POV takes away from the story.

Lex1Lex1about 8 years ago
I can't feel anything from either of them.

I know that this situation is supposed to be a tense one, but I can't feel it. No anger, sadness, nothing. Maybe its just me. I don't know. But this is the second story today that is just words on a paper. Nothing grips me.

It is well written though, so I gave it a three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

There are some issues with the story, but it has a realism to it that makes it a good read for me. No histrionics, no beautiful women just waiting to take him to their bed, just more or less normal people trying to make their way through life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Your story improved from it starting point but you need to do your homework

What a mess, at least he is not taking her abuse lying down. But why? Did she turn into a whore. From a normal married life with child. You lost me completely there. Now he has so many new women , most men would be having a breakdown,anger issues,some violent, seeing a lawyer, getting a plan so the courts don't burn them twice.

Fe5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I agree with most of the moderate and negative comments. You can do better.

You are trying to use the schizophrenia plot device: self-sacrificing moral ethical respectful mother and wife at home, selfish immoral greedy betraying slut at work. There is no way for a woman to be this devious, immoral, cruel, and disrespectful of her husband and family, and not be obvious to a discerning observant husband, and daughter. And she has been doing this for years, which means she has had the character and proclivity to do these things in her mind and heart before she actually started doing them. So you are trying to use the werewolf phenomenon, where she is loving and good and virtuous one moment, then like flipping a switch she's this sex craving prostituting unrestrained whore the next moment. And her husband and daughter and her parents had no clue? Do you see where maybe this is just a bit unbelievable, unless you are totally ignorant and inexperienced interacting with people in the real world. Or the relationships in this marriage are so shallow and distant that they hardly know each other anyway. In which case, there's really no marriage here worth saving, or care about losing.

Unless you have one of the tepid half-ass semi-marriages, spouses who are connected by love and respect are also connected by information and actions. They know at least some of the people their spouses work with. They know every penny their spouse makes and where those pennies are spent, or invested. They know where their spouse is during most of the day, and they discuss the days events, who, what, when, where, why, and how. Because they love and care about each other, want to know and understand what is happening in each others lives. And when one of the spouses starts acting distant or secretive, MAJOR alarms go off and the other spouse, quickly, engages in diagnosis and treatment mode: what is the problem, what can I do to help. Its called being Partners, its called being husband and wife. Any marriage that lacks this level of intimacy, interaction, and daily reinforcement is a marriage easily lost to indifference, inattention, and stupid selfish mistakes. Anyone who enters into a marriage like that should not be surprised when they suddenly discover they don't really know their spouse. Its a recipe for failure.

So the drama and suspense is lacking in this story because this split personality wife and the distant disconnected marriage is not really very interesting. Just another example of two people who think going through a marriage ceremony somehow provides a guarantee that they can forget about each others personal lives and just share a house and children and everything will be fine. The prostitution and disrespect are the symptom. The problem is this husband and wife stopped thinking and behaving like mutually driven partners years ago, each going their own way with their own thoughts and goals. They have drifted apart, morally, emotionally, and now sexually. Their daughter is the real victim of betrayal in this tragedy, and she will bear the brunt of the pain and loss. A really sad story about really stupid negligent spouses. There's plenty of blame to go around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This story really went down hill,

from being a 5* story to the 1* that I gave it. Nobody wants to read a boring non-erotic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
divorce would be the only solution he needs evidence to prove the wife is not a good role mode for the daughter

divorce her, get custody of the girl, sue his company and each exec individually for destroying his marriage, sue her company for using his wife as a whore and destroying his marriage.

1sporticus1sporticusabout 8 years ago
corp family

I do hope you intend on finishing this story.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 8 years ago
Good

Damn right dont touch her,,, off to centre for disease control!

Rw43Rw43about 8 years ago
Easily the best chapter yet

Still some point of view problems--not sure how many personalities inhabit Elaine's body when her narration shifts from "Elaine" to "Kay and I" to "they".

The other readers' critiques also are probably valid, but those flaws don't ruin the story to me.

I liked how you are now establishing some tension, making us wonder where either of these characters are going. In this chapter, both of them were actually likeable victims, with their devotion to their daughter and determination not to hurt each other deliberately the priority. Of course, it will be interesting to see how Elaine responds when he quits the job she sacrificed their marriage to promote.

With the exception of Ross, the fantasy good guy player-friend everybody wants to have, today's characters are more realistic than those in previous installments. And I can't hold Ross against you, since great authors have been idealizing best friends for centuries.

Altogether way more readable--and interesting!--than the sexy setup in Ch 1 and the debauched romp in Ch 2. You gave us some emotion we could deal with ( not a lot, but enough).

So now my question to you is, if the debauched romp chapter had too much sex, and the poor Bob chapter had none, how much sex is too little for an erotic story?

I hope the poor guy gets some soon! I might have to go back to pitying him. Too many stories run the plot line--my wife dressed up super sexy>she flirted and had sex with someone else>now I've dumped her>I'm going to stay miserable for ever>now my best sex partner is my right hand. The moral of the story is that when a husband takes a sexily dressed wife out, his marriage is over and he's basically done having marital sex. Prove me wrong.

justbobkcjustbobkcabout 8 years agoAuthor
Wow

Some of the comments are now almost as long as the chapter. ;-)

So some people really are reading and thinking about this and I am awed.

Chapter 4 will be live tomorrow and I specifically try to portray some of Elaine's "reasons" for her actions in more detail.

Then there might be a break of a couple days as real life is intruding in my own new hobby a tad.

I am trying to tighten up the POV issues - self-editing this chapter right before I submitted, I rewrote a lot and STILL missed changing some of the "her" to "me" as I reworked it. My apologies to all and thanks for your forbearance and style pointers.

Also, please try and keep in mind Bob still actually knows very, very little of all Elaine has done - it's still just like 4 days into it all - for Bob, and a period of trickle truth might inevitably follow. But hell, I don't know - this story just seems to be writing itself!

(And a good catch on the flight home no ID issue. Yep - I blew that. I'll try to do better. But it's all basically fantasy, anyway. )

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Moving at a glacial pace.

Some much extraneous, unnecessary stuff. A good editor would help. This is about exciting as watching paint dry.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 8 years ago
Hey asshole of LIT, it's chapter 3 dumbass.

If you don't like it, stop fucking reading it. God you must be so retarded!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

VOTE 1* FOR EVERY STORY RATED BY THAT TRANNY BITCH FOOL VASTIESMITH2 AKA BONNIETAYLOR2 AKA ANON!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiabout 8 years ago
Good chapter

Best so far. Reads like a married couple of many years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Believable

Well-written story. Thanks.

Still, you are like so many people today: "it's" means "it is." "its" is the possessive, "The car is parked in its garage."

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
What is there to talk about?

She is a whore, not a wife. She destroyed the marriage. She was outed by her friend as a sales whore. Unless he is a pimp, divorce the dirt bag, get audio / video evidence of her immoral whoring (if only her and her friends confessions), have her declared an unfit mother and take the kid with you. Forget she ever existed, because the woman he thought she was never did exist. It is that simple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What next?

He ought to pimp her out. They need the extra income, and she's already a whore so she can't object. It would be a fun and different plot twist!

At the very least she should fuck clients of the new business to close deals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Need a Ch 04 for closure

Would really like closure in this one - too much left unsaid and undone.

Please finish the story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 8 years ago
werewolf

The ability to switch from 'loving faithful wife and mother' to 'utterly depraved whore' and back without being caught out is the kind of skill at compartmentalizing that only the best espionage agents possess.

Studies have found that men are better at detecting cheating partners than women.

jezzazjezzazabout 8 years ago
See the issue with stories like this...

.is that they just aren't even remotely possible.

Stories of company sponsored cuckolding just would never fly. At some point they'd pick on some wife who would either cut some bits off, or some husband who discovered what had happened would do it. None of this is really hidden - the wives are going to come back and tell their husbands what was expected of them an one of them is either going to go ballistic, caring more about getting even than the money or promotion, or someone is going to set them up and start blackmailing them.

The one thing it won't do is last for ANY period of time. There's just too many people in the know and too many variables for this to work.

Plus, her ability to go from loving wife to corporate whore, without a backward glance doesn't jibe with her homecoming and 'wanting it all to be the same'. You can't do what she does without understanding the consequences and what the likely result will be, not after being married for 12 years.

It's well written, it just doesn't hold together.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 8 years ago
More please

Seems there is at least one more chapter to write in this drama, so please don't disappoint us.

bruce22bruce22about 8 years ago
Intriguing

But if he reconciles with her, he is completely stupid. She has no moral backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Even more

Sick shit

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Getting Better

"Oh, honey - I didn't want this. I DON'T want this."

And just what did she EXPECT would happen after she openly cuckolded him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not remotely possible.....and you've offered nothing, no mechanism, to make....

....accepting the "corporate whore-wife" scenario possible in even the weirdest and wildest of circumstances. So that's a major faux-pas.

Otherwise your characterization is interesting and often engaging. Elaine has so badly broken her vows and suck so deeply into the "convenient sex is the fuel for all business" rat hole, that I for one, can't see any way for them to reconcile where he isn't a putz and a total sucker-punch fool.

I am intrigued to see what he does and how he exacts vengeance on his company for their institutionalized treachery and debauchery.

Of course, in the real world something like this could not get very far, before someone in the organization leaked the goings on, setting the news dogs on the company and its officers. Shortly it would all be over and the company bankrupt or an entirely new management staff promoted to "clean house" while they tried to recover and keep the doors open.

Please carry on. Looking forward to the next installment.....and a hopefully somewhat more carefully edited one.

Thank you.

davwoodavwooabout 8 years ago
Corporate whoring

I worked abroad for a number of years with my wife and family. The British High Commission would organise 'garden parties' for visiting navel vessels (officers only of course'). The way that it worked was that expatriate wife's were invited (with their husbands) to socialise with the navel officers. The wives were encouraged to act as 'local guides' whilst the navy was in port. The following days, some wives would go down to the ship to escort their chosen navel officer for the day. I am lead to believe that most outing ended up in a hideaway hotel of which there were many ( my wife included ). Not corporate sponsored but STATE sponsored whoring. AND everyone knew what was going on.

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Re-Reading

“It also had a full bath - sans tub but with a walk-in shower.” – Not to nit-pick, but that isn’t a full bath, it’s a ¾ bath. Full bath is toilet, sink, tub either with or and a shower, half bath is toilet and sink.

“I spent almost 2 hours at the gym in total after showering and changing back into just my jeans and a casual shirt” – Another nit pick; shouldn’t it be BEFORE showering?

“And how was I supposed to keep Bob from noticing?” – Why does it matter? Do you think he doesn’t know that you’ve been whoring your ass all weekend?!

"Fuck - someone got carried away too far, and that's just not acceptable." – LOL! Let me get this straight – you can fuck employees’ wives, drug them, take them away for weekend orgies/gang bangs, but, horrors! Don’t bruise their breasts!

“I noticed Kay made no effort to call her own husband. Maybe she was just really independent” – Or maybe her marriage isn’t as “open” as you thought!

“I'll tinder my 2-week notification” – This MAY have been a simple typo, but in case it wasn’t, the word is “tender”.

"Oh, honey - I didn't want this. I DON'T want this." – You should have thought of THAT before going to the after-party!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real brain sick people can write such a crap!!! How stupid is your thinking a man will live with a slut like your protagonist!!! Only cuckolds and wimps are in for that!!! Ah, and your perverted fans!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
His reaction

Kills the story for me. Where is it? He doesn't seem sad or angry or full of despair that his wife has been revealed as a whore. Emotion is the most important part of this genre I think and stories without it just aren't any good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Trash!!

Dont read that crap!!! Only for perverts (cuckolds) or brain sick ones!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1* Wimpy Cuck Crap

Another wimpy lifeless crappy story by the author. Man up!!!

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Look I appreciate the work you have done, but honestly this story is such horrible shit. I cannot believe just how bad it is. None of your characters are sympathetic in any way shape or form.

He is a spineless wimp cuckold, and she is...... Got knows what she is, but certainly not human and certainly not loving. She belongs in a Mexican whorehouse. That fits her talents.

He should blow his brains out and do the world a favour.

Stop writing such mindless teenage fantasy shit, please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
General sadness

I can appreciate the work involved in writing this. My criticisms would be there’s an overall sadness with your stories. From what I’ve read, other than sexual joy, the main characters tend to be in minor depressions. The husbands are focusing on work and providing, and the wives are bored with their lives. They always feel like they’re married to boring men and are open to spicing it up outside of their marriage. They practically jump at the chance first opportunity pushing the consequences aside too easily for my taste. It’s always a sad story theme and it leaves the reader feeling sad and depressed too. Unless that’s what you we’re going for, then mission accomplished.

Then there’s the husband who discovers her infidelity, is very upset, but sets into a comfortable sadness too easily, again.

And the wife loses herself in her 100% effort and commitment to whoring herself for a short while. She secretly loves every minute of it, no matter how brutal, and would jump at the opportunity to leave her old life and embrace this new existence, at the drop of a dime. I really like your writing so far, but your main female characters feel a little one dimensional and living a sad existence.

And I’m not saying I hope you write about wives joyfully whoring themselves. No. The story should feel like it’s guiding the wives with more than a touch of realism so it doesn’t sound like a cartoon.

Looking forward to reading the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

100% too sad! He is a whimper and she is a cheating whore! Reminds me of 4 of my wives. Why anyone want to read this depressing saga? Maybe to find out if there is a happy ending? That would only be if he means up and shoots her then goes down to his old work and shoots all of management. What a. Unch of assholes! He could NEVER make up with her, she has been cheating with buyers all along, she is a real whore!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What does he have to be sorry about?! Not wanting to touch that dirty hoe?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good chapter- getting more and more interesting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous