Corporate Growth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your ass seems to be growing a bit quicker," Mr. Roberts said, almost clinically.

Matt jumped off the couch and reached behind. "Aaahhh! What the hell?!" Both palms were filled with ample, solid flesh and Matt paled when he looked at his noticeably rounder thighs. "Oh god...oh god..." he stared in horror at his boss and started to tremble. A part of his brain was telling him to run, or to bludgeon the other man, but his body wouldn't respond.

"If you're wondering why you aren't murdering me right now, it's because you can't. Docile, remember? You know I don't want you to, so you literally can't do it. It's the same reason you won't call for help or try to flee."

"No! That's not..." even as he said it, Matt knew what the other man said was true. Just the thought of disobeying his boss was worse than his current fear. The thought fizzled, and Matt was left naked and hard, just staring at his tormentor.

"Still with me?"

Matt shook his head, unaware that he'd just spaced out. "Huh? Oh, uh..." he was having a hard time getting his thoughts together. He told himself it was just the shock and fear, not that he was losing brain cells by the minute. "Where are we? How long have I been out?"

Mr. Roberts gestured to the large, open room. There was a fireplace, sofa, and a few chairs in front of a long bar that was off to the side. The other side of the room was a retractable wall that was open to an expansive patio with a large pool. At the other end opposite the bar was a glass-front sauna and room filled with exercise equipment. It was starting to hit Matt just how rich his boss really was. He could tell the ornate little building cost more than the entirety of his own expensive loft. "This is my pool house," Mr. Roberts said proudly. "It's where you'll be spending most of your time. Come with me," he said, motioning for Matt to follow. "As for how long you've been out; about sixteen hours. Long enough for the changes to get well under way as you can see."

The naked young man lumbered awkwardly behind. His boss wasn't lying about things getting well under way. He blushed at the sensation of his enlarged cheeks and thighs moving and rubbing when he walked. His aching, bobbing cock didn't help either. In any other circumstances, he would have loved his surroundings. The large pool was ringed by cabanas and loungers, looking for all intents and purposes like a tropical resort. To Matt it might as well have been a prison. Given what he knew was happening to himself, and what was coming, he might have preferred prison.

He followed his boss around the side of the pool house to where a large shower head hung off the side, surrounded by lush vegetation. "Here's your shower," Mr. Roberts said, gesturing to the area that was just barely obscured from the main patio. Matt paled as he had a vision of himself in his altered body, showering in front of a patio full of people. He started to protest, but his voice dried up in his throat when his boss casually stripped off his speedo, letting his long hose and heavy balls fall free. "Just got out of the sauna," he said as he stepped under the shower and motioned for Matt to follow.

Matt's enlarged chest rose and fell rapidly as he stepped forward, and he shivered when his boss's hands reached up and ran across his changing pecs. The water streaming down his head and shoulders accentuated their growing roundness. "Mmmmmm..." Matt whimpered despite himself. In addition to growing larger, they were increasingly sensitive.

"Someone likes that," Mr. Roberts grinned, causing Matt to blush at the condescending tone. Part of his brain still wanted to turn and run. The old Matt was still in there, screaming at himself to stop what he was doing. But watching his boss's cock twitch while he stroked his chest, the growing young man stayed firmly in place. "These really will be impressive, but I'm more interested in your receptiveness. You blacked out on us last time."

Matt's whole body turned purple with embarrassment when he thought back to the dual stuffing he'd received in his boss's office. He remembered having Bruce's thick tool between his lips and how good it had felt when his boss shoved himself inside. The last thing he recalled was his entire body feeling like it was melting. He almost eagerly turned when his boss motioned towards the wall, instinctively sticking his inflated cheeks out. Again he railed against himself when his boss's hands grabbed his sides. Mr. Roberts' strong fingers stroked his abs and drifted down around his aching cock without actually touching it, causing Matt to whimper quietly. The old part of himself tried desperately to move out of the way when he felt the other man's stiff organ caressing the dimpled sides of his increasingly expansive rear, but he was rooted in place.

"GgggnnnnnnOOOOHHHH!" Matt grunted and bellowed when his boss shoved himself inside. His eyes felt like they would bug out of his skull at the intensity. He was at least grateful that, as a result of whatever was happening to him, this time there was no pain. Instead it was like he was experiencing every orgasm he'd had in the past year all at once. He bent forward and thrust back harder, his voracious hole and mountainous cheeks grabbing his boss's dick like a fist. The old Matt wished he would have passed out again instead of whining and groaning like a cat in heat. He was dimly aware that his own untouched cock was spraying load after load, but his intense new hunger never faded. He pounded his fists against the wall and howled like an animal, his entire body lighting up with new, overwhelming sensation. His meaty new pecs bounced while he writhed, causing jolts of pleasure to run down his spine as the thick slabs fell up and down. By the time Mr. Roberts sprayed his own load inside the squirming young man, Matt had lost count of how many times he'd cum. Based on how horny he still was, it might as well have been zero.

"Outstanding!" Mr. Roberts pulled himself free and finished rinsing off as though he'd just finished a set in the gym. "Once things settle I've no doubt you'll be the perfect marketing tool for us."

Matt heard Mr. Roberts from a distance. The lustful haze was slow in clearing from his increasingly addled thoughts. His old voice, the one that was telling him this was all wrong, was becoming harder to hear. He knew his boss was talking, but he couldn't follow what was being said.

"I don't think he was paying attention, sir." Matt blushed when he saw Bruce standing in the pool house, but whether it was from humiliation or arousal he wasn't sure. The stocky man was dressed for the office, in his tight slacks and form-fitting button-down shirt. He grinned at Matt as he watched the distracted young man stare firmly at Mr. Robert's tight, perky ass.

"That's alright," Mr. Roberts said, clapping Matt on the shoulder. "I know things are rattling around and loosening up in that head of yours."

"No! I'm not...I just can't..." Matt shook his head and tried to force himself to look away while his boss pulled on a pair of tiny red briefs that accentuated his tiny waist and girthy package perfectly. He realized he'd trailed off mid-sentence yet again. "Why can't I focus on anything?!"

"You've already demonstrated that you can focus on the only thing that's important to you from now on," Mr. Roberts said cheerfully. He took a small wad of fabric from Bruce and handed it to Matt. "These are your old size. For comparison's sake I figured we'd see how they fit."

Matt slid the purple briefs on, wincing at how tight the leg openings were on his expanding thighs. As expected, his growing ass hung out the back, while his semi-hard cock tented out the front so that his balls were visible through the opening. He felt more than saw the last part since his expanding pecs obscured his view. His stomach dropped as he turned and saw his reflection. He looked like a different person. His thighs were significantly thicker and his ass was already so round he didn't understand how it could possibly get bigger. Since they were expanding more than the rest of his torso, his pecs just looked cartoonish.

"Let's see how long those last," Mr. Roberts said, entirely amused by the sight. "Go ahead and entertain yourself out here for a while. I have a few meetings, but we'll be going out later." He looked Matt up and down again and nodded towards the patio. "You're looking a little pale...why don't you lay out and get some sun? I'll be back before you know it. By then I'm thinking the changes should be just about nearing completion."

With that, Matt was left alone. He stared at his reflection in disgust for a while longer before he felt a compulsion to go outside like Mr. Roberts had said. His eyes darted around as his old self screamed at him to make an escape, but instead of running he stretched out on a lounger and drifted off in the warm air and sun. The warm summer day, coupled with his ever-present lust, did nothing to help him focus. He felt like he was drunk. Thoughts would bubble close to the surface but submerge again before he could fully form them, leaving him in a haze. He tried to think of anything; old phone numbers, business theories, spreadsheets from work, how much money he had in his account, but they all started to fade. By the time he realized he didn't even remember his own number he was too out of it to care. The world melted away to nothing but the warm air on his changing skin.

A loud rip brought him back from the brink of sleep. He'd rolled over on his stomach, unaware of how tight his underwear was becoming until he heard a tear and felt a rush of air on his now-exposed cheeks. He was horrified at the implications, or at least he felt like he should be, as he rolled back over and struggled the tight briefs down his officially large thighs. He held them up and stared at the gaping hole in the back, feeling like he should be reacting, before casually tossing them aside and rolling back onto his stomach. Being naked felt better anyway.

"Look at that tan!" Matt stirred at the sound of his boss's voice. When he opened his eyes the sun was going down, meaning he'd spent the entire day sunning himself on the patio. He grinned sleepily up at Mr. Roberts, his heart racing at the sight of the handsome man. "How long were you out here?"

Matt's brow furrowed as he thought about it. He had no idea. He didn't even remember where he was. Part of him felt scared at that thought until he looked up at his boss. Just the sight of the other man was calming and reassuring. "I don't know," he shrugged with a dim smile. He liked the way the older man was looking at him.

"It looks like things have settled into place. How do you feel?"

Matt stretched lazily on the lounger before struggling to his feet. He wobbled, his balance thrown off by his exaggerated new proportions. That fear he'd started to feel a few seconds before came rushing back when he looked down and couldn't see past his bulbous, solid pecs. He reached up and prodded them, shivering when his probing fingers sent sparks of pleasure shooting through him. "Whoa..." he gasped, looking up at Mr. Roberts in confusion. He'd already forgotten the question.

"You should see the rest of you!" Mr. Roberts led the stumbling man back into the pool house so he could see his reflection.

"Is that...me?" Matt gaped, more in surprise than horror. The man in the mirror was all chest and ass, with a long, thick cock hanging between his round, juicy thighs. He giggled when he jerked his shoulders and caused his pecs to bounce heavily, but they were nothing compared to the dribbling basketballs attached to his lower half. The slightest movement of his hips caused the enormous cheeks to shake and jiggle. He didn't know why he kept staring at his face. The thick, full lips and bright blue eyes looked wrong. While he pursed his new mouth and made a duck face he had a momentary flash of a different man in the mirror. This man was sculpted and proportional. He didn't have the impressive pecs and thick cakes that Matt did. The sight brought his fear back. All of a sudden his muscle tits and impossible ass were revolting. The room around him spun as he started to panic.

"Looks good, doesn't it?" Mr. Roberts' cheerful voice and calming hand on his lower back eased Matt's sudden terror. The younger man's heart started racing for an entirely different reason as his boss's hand crested the summit of his cheeks and squeezed.

"Uh-huh!" Matt chirped. There was still a nagging voice in his head, but his boss seemed happy, so he should too.

"I'm so glad you like it. Bruce here has something for you to put on. There are some gentlemen who want to meet you."

Matt's thick new lips tingled at the sight of the stocky man. He wanted Bruce's thick, wide dick in his mouth again but the shorter man just handed him a sparkly gold thong. He had to use Bruce for support as he bent and struggled to pull the thong on. His mountainous pecs and inflated arms were making things difficult. He giggled when he felt the string slide between his cheeks. He couldn't see what it looked like over the new additions to his chest, but in the mirror he saw his semi-hard cock thrusting the pouch out and his balls squishing out the sides. When a pair of bright purple hightops followed, Matt had to let Bruce put them on. He didn't have the coordination or the range of motion to bend over and put them on, let alone tie them.

"Let's fix your hair," Bruce said, motioning for Matt to lean forward. Matt wiggled his plump cheeks for Mr. Roberts while he did so until his blonde hair had been gelled into place. "There we go big guy," Bruce said, patting Matt on his bulky new chest.

The young man stood and looked at the curvy, disproportionate go-go boy in the mirror. His stuffed gold thong sparkled to match his deeply tanned skin, and his bright purple shoes immediately drew attention to his wide, squeezable legs. "I look aaaaamazing!" Matt clapped his hands, his wide new pecs bouncing, before flexing an inflated arm. He turned to the side and wagged his hips, shaking and jiggling his rotund rear end.

Matt mistook the reason for Mr. Roberts' approving smile. True, the young, bouncing sex god flexing in the mirror was a sight to behold, but that alone wasn't the cause of his joy. The older man knew that deep inside the dimwitted young man still lurked the old Matt. Underneath those thick pecs and nature-defying cheeks was the smug, straight stud who'd tried to steal from him. Now, not only was he set up to make a killing off the successful experiment, he got his revenge at the same time. He'd considered selling the young man, but the more he watched Matt flex and grope himself, he decided to keep him.

"Alright, Matt, we have to get going. There are some men who are very eager to meet you." Mr. Roberts watched a shadow cross Matt's sparkling blue eyes as his old self wrestled with what was happening.

It passed quickly. "Okay!" Matt shrugged, his bulbous new pecs jumping. He was all smiles as he lumbered along behind and his new cheeks rippled with motion. He felt like he was forgetting something important, but it was taking most of his concentration not to stumble over his reshaped legs. Just when he felt like he could put his finger on it, it would slip away. Something about his reflection didn't look right. He was all wrong.

Bruce squeezed one of Matt's dimpled cheeks when the altered man paused to stare at his reflection. "Keep up, bud, we're on a schedule."

Matt shivered against Bruce's hand on his inflated rear. It felt fantastic. Everything did. He blinked at the stocky man, trying to remember what he'd just been thinking about. "Sorry!" He chirped, letting Bruce take his hand to pull him along. Whatever he'd been worried about melted away at the sight of the burly man and the feel of his strong hands. Matt couldn't figure out why he'd be worried at all. There was nowhere he'd rather be.

12