Sean's Big Dick

Story Info
Meeting my hot gym buddy.
4.2k words
4.71
46.7k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SinisterD
SinisterD
84 Followers

I woke up and stretched and realized I was still the little spoon from last night.

Well, I sort of woke up. It wasn't an instant thing. I became aware of things slowly while I snuggled into the warm blankets.

The first thing I became aware of was that Sean was still there. All six feet of him hulked around me, warm as toast beneath the blanket. His left arm was draped around mine and I could just feel his sleepy breathing on my ear. I was pocketed against his body snugly and the second thing I realized was how he was so much bigger than I was. I felt safe and warm curled under him and I smiled at the cozy delight of waking up to such a hot treat.

Well, I tried to, at any rate. The third thing I realized was the right half of my face was glued to the pillow. With cum.

That's right, I remembered, he came in my face that second time.

I then became aware of his cock, all seven fat inches of it, nestled firmly in my ass cheeks. Whether by the natural spoon positions between two people of such different sizes, or his dreaming self placing it there on purpose, I didn't know. But there was no mistaking that wonderful penis. It had been inside me for most of the night, and my ass (the fifth thing I noticed, if you're keeping track) was still feeling the pounding he'd given me. I wasn't lying when I called that cock thick.

I had first seen Sean's thick cock at the gym. Accidentally, I promise! I was walking in to the showers, and he was walking out. I just happened to be there at exactly the right moment to see him coming out of the stall. He was wet, still pumped from his workout and swinging what looked like a beer can with skin on it between his legs.

I know I stared. I couldn't help it. You just don't see dicks that big very often. By the time I realized I was staring, I'd been busted and we made awkward eye contact. I smiled and said "Whoops, didn't know anyone was in here!" I am positive I was blushing furiously. I then realized that I, too, was naked and slowly wrapped my towel around my waist.

He laughed nervously and wrapped his own towel around himself and quickly legged it out of there. I was left alone in the stalls, so I took my shower. But I couldn't get that fattie dick of his out of my head.

I'd been going to that gym for about six months, feeling good about myself for keeping it up. After a while, I'd gotten to know the regulars. I went pretty early in the morning and there are only so many people who are willing to hit the gym at five in the AM. Sean was one of the guys I'd seen there a lot, and he was easy to notice because he was big.

I mean, not just muscular, but built on a big frame too. He was always quiet and respectful when he worked out, but he would move a ridiculous amount of weight and work up a hell of a sweat. He had short, brown hair cut in that generic professional style, dark brown eyes and a smile that I noticed from across the gym.

We'd never spoken before that shower incident, but, like I said, you got to know the people at the gym that time of day. We had certainly seen each other, but we were both there to work out and didn't talk.

But after the shower incident, I noticed him all the time. I'd be doing my elliptical grind, watching him squatting or pressing and I'd think about his cock. I mean, I knew I wanted it. I knew I liked guys from way early on, but it wasn't something I advertised much. I'd played with some friends, had one semi-serious boyfriend, and had kind of a slutty run after college that peaked with three drunk lovers on my living room floor one New Years Eve.

My gaydar wasn't telling me shit about this guy though, so I didn't really do anything about my little crush. Gradually we'd gotten to nod at one another in passing, then a smile or two in recognition. Finally one day I was on a machine and he came up to me and asked how long I'd be.

That started up a conversation, and we ended up working out together for an hour or so.

Then that sort of became our thing. We'd meet up at the elliptical bikes, talk about the news, or the workout, or whatever. He was friendly, knew his shit when it came to working out, and had a sly sense of humor I'd never have expected from the jock/professional exterior he presented.

Four months later, he'd asked me if I wanted to get a drink after work that day. I admit, I was a little clueless about what he was saying and was about to ask why. Then he caught my eye with a kind of look I hadn't seen in a while. A sort of hungry look. Just for a second.

The penny dropped, and I smiled and said I'd really like to get a drink with him. I suggested a bar I knew that was classy enough to impress someone, but quiet enough to have a good conversation. I was really hoping I was reading this right, because I'd been jerking off to thoughts of Sean sort of on the regular by that point, and my heart was hammering thinking about a drink date with him.

It was a fun date too. We got nice and buzzed on cocktails. Well, I did. He did more talking than drinking, and he offered me a ride home at the end of the night. I took it, and when he pulled in front of my place, I was drunk enough to go for it and put my hand on his cock. I rubbed him through his jeans and offered to repay his kind ride home. With my mouth.

I had a tough time getting his whole cock into my mouth, let me tell you. And not just because giving head in a car is always awkward. He has a fat goddamn penis is what I'm saying. It's not brutally long, but it's wide at the tip and just keeps getting wider as you go down. I didn't know just how thick it got that first night I sucked on it. I ended up having to do most of the work with my hands.

He came really hard that night. I swallowed most of it. Then he put his hands on my chin, pulled me up to his face, and kissed me before I could swallow it all. I moaned into his mouth and rubbed my cock through my pants and just about came myself right there.

Sean was a considerate lover, even then. He couldn't have known how much the taste of him had gotten me excited. He started opening my pants without me saying anything. I felt him grab my cock and jerk me off using my own precum to lube me up.

I came in about two minutes flat. I had just enough time to warn him before he clamped his mouth over my cock and ate every drop of sperm I had to give him. He made sure I had finished cumming before he took his mouth away.

Getting to the gym early in the morning was a lot easier after that. We had our routine. Work out until we had to go to work, shower (sometimes together), sext all day at work, and meet up three or four times a week to eat some cum. He worked across town from me, but even so, occasionally, one of us would drive out for a shared handjob with lunch.

He wanted to fuck me. He told me that more than once. But, I mean, I couldn't even get my hand around that whopper of his. If it took me both hands and my mouth to get him off, I didn't think my ass would stand a chance.

Luckily, he had a pretty big cum fetish. He was happy enough with sucking cock and handjobs so long as there was ample semen for him to taste. I'd known some guys who were into cum, but not like Sean. He even had a little diet regimen to make sure he came a lot, and he made sure I spent a lot of time covered in spunk. I'd had to learn how to wash it out of my hair.

But he would keep asking for my ass. He wanted to fuck it, to cum in it, maybe even eat his own load out of it. He never pushed too hard, and I never felt any pressure, but he made his desires known. I found I wanted to give it to him more and more as time went on.

So what do you do when your lover/maybe boyfriend wants to fuck you with his donkey-thick cock and you haven't been fucked in so long you can barely fit a finger inside you? You fucking practice, that's what.

I spent a stupid amount of money on anal toys, gradually getting myself used to being opened up again. Silicon, steel, inflatable, I tried out a whole bunch. Found a few favorites too. I kept it to myself, wanting to surprise him on a special night, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't really enjoy the process. I blew quite a lot of loads with big toys stuffed up me.

I mean, I like getting fucked. I'm five foot seven. I'm the perfect bottom. You get me into it enough, I'll let you pin my knees behind my ears and beat my asshole into a used rubber band. I've even been known to cum just from getting fucked, although it's kinda rare.

Still, Sean was thiiiiiick. It had taken me awhile just to get my mouth used to his insane girth. I like a solid ass-hammering as much as the next guy, but I didn't need to be ripped open like tissue paper trying to block a freight train.

A week ago, I'd finally bottomed out on a monster dildo I'd gotten on sale. The thing was just ridiculous. Ten inches long and an eight inch circumference. That's right. Eight motherfucking inches. It had taken me two weeks and three tubes of lube to get that whole thing into me. I'd filmed it too, because even I was a little startled when I felt my ass finally give and swallow up those last two inches.

I spent a week of fucking myself with that giant thing, making sure I kept the whole of it in me while I jerked my cock to orgasm. A week of going to work with a stinging butthole, a week of lessons in keeping myself cleaned out, a week of sudden, unexpected orgasms as I walked around with progressively thicker plugs in my ass. (I really liked the heavy ones made of steel.) A week before I felt ready to house his meatbat of a dick in a hole other than my mouth.

Last night was Friday, and he'd been after me for a date for days. On Monday it was just a polite asking, but by Thursday he was texting me at work saying he was eating his own cum while he jerked off in the bathroom. He sent me videos of him blasting loads in the stall.

Come Friday, we didn't even bother going to the bar after work. We just met up at my place.

He was feeling me up before I even got my key in the front door. Ten minutes after tumbling into the apartment, we were in the bedroom struggling to kiss and take our clothes off at the same time.

He was on his knees first, sucking my cock just the way I liked. He'd gotten really good at it, learning everything I liked him to do with his lips and hands. I'd fed him plenty of jism for his efforts, and last night he'd been blowing me like he intended to eat at least two loads. But I had other plans.

As much as I enjoyed his head - and I did - I wanted to get his Duralog into my ass. I was going to need some stretching before he'd fit though. Also, his cock was going to have to be just dripping with spit and lube. Luckily, I had both. And an ass that needed to be filled.

"I want you to fuck me tonight." I had said, looking down into his eyes. He looked up at me, my cock housed in his mouth, sucking and licking and making incredible slurping noises.

He took a break from his champion blowjob to ask me if I was sure. He stroked my rock-hard dick while he did, sending shivers through me.

I replied by walking over to the bed and pulling out one of my medium-sized toys. I didn't break eye contact as I squirted a ton of lube over it and spread it all over that fake cock like I was jerking it off. I set it on the table, shiny with lube, and slipped it up my ass with barely a pause. "Yes, I am goddamn sure. I want you to fuck me with that horse dick. Then I want you to cum in my ass." I fucked myself up and down on my dildo, hoping it would be enough to open me up. His cock was huge and hard for me, and I had committed myself.

"Fuck yes." He said, stroking that Christmas ham between his legs and cupping his balls with his other hand. "I've wanted your ass for so long."

I assumed the position on the bed: face down and ass up. My dildo stuck up out of my butt, too deep for me to push out on my own. He was going to have to pull it out first before he replaced it. I wiggled my ass at him a little, liking the way the toy pushed around inside me. I wanted him to work for my hole a little. I had a feeling I was going to give it up to him a lot in the future.

I'll give Sean one thing, he didn't need much instruction. He saw someone on all fours with a dildo in his ass and he knew his job was to fuck that ass properly. I felt him take control of that big rubber dick and start working me open. I saw stars as he pounded me, taking a moment every now and then to stroke my leaking cock or re-lube my open ass.

"Fuck me, Sean! Fuck me, Sean! Fuck me!" I chanted as he toyed my hole. I knew I was ready for his fat cock, at last. He definitely got the message. I felt my ass suddenly empty as he pulled that dildo free. This was it. This was what I'd been waiting for.

Holy shit, even the tip of his dick was huge. I'd been working myself open for weeks at that point, getting ready for this but even still, he had to take some time getting that hog into my hole. He pushed his cock in, and he pulled my hips towards him, and he was wonderfully patient as I gasped and paused and whimpered. This was a man who knew how to use what he'd been blessed with. By the time he slid the whole, thick length of his dick in me, I was in no pain and loving how full my ass was.

He fucked me deep last night. Two or three positions, if I recall, and I ended up on my back, legs in the air. I was watching the sweat run down his abs as he fucked me, stroking my own cock and thinking I was gonna shoot my load anytime, when he started doing those deep and fast strokes that let you know a dude is gonna empty his nads. I stopped paying attention to my dick and clamped down on him as best I could with a hole that felt like a used inner tube.

"Oh shit . . ." he managed, and then he was suddenly balls-deep inside of me, doing his cum groan.My ass is deep, I don't mind telling you, but he filled it up. He pumped into me a few times as he came, and I could feel the overflow running down my ass. I held him close as he shuddered and groaned and poured that jizz into my gut. I had no idea how much he gave to me with that first, butt-wrecking load, but it took him ten minutes to get his breath back and soften up enough to slide out of me.

His dick made a slithering 'plop' as it finally exited my ass, and it felt like a cup of hot cum gushed out of my gaping ring. I was twitching myself a little, and each time I did, a little more cum bubbled out of me. I gleefully reached down and rubbed it into my sore hole, making sure he could see the way he'd ruined my ass.

The smile on his pretty face made all the stretching, and lubing and cleaning worth it.

He wasn't done with me though. He was usually good for two loads a night, but he needed some time to recover. He let me put my tired legs down, then took my painfully hard cock into his mouth. It felt so new and different after getting turned out like a prison whore, and I knew I wasn't going to last very long. Especially when he did that hand-stroking thing along with sucking me. He'd learned that was a quick way to get me to empty my balls.

Tonight was no exception. I like to give a guy some warning before I fill his mouth up. Not everyone is into eating loads, after all. But Sean was a cum guy. He liked nothing more than a faceful of spuzz, his or mine. He loved the taste, he loved the texture, he loved the sight of a used cumrag, stiff with old jizz. He'd tell me about all the facial porn he'd downloaded over the week, or how he would eat his own cum, first out of convenience, but eventually because he loved the taste and feel of sperm.

So I knew I didn't have to be even slightly polite about blasting off in his mouth. I told him "Keep it in your mouth, I want to cum in your mouth . . ." and felt him make a yummy sound and that was all it took.

I felt like I was cumming so hard my balls were turning inside out. I wouldn't have been surprised if my feet had come shooting out of my dick. It must have been a lot, because his eyes opened in surprise and he choked a little as I unloaded. Sean had eaten a lot of my cum, but he'd never coughed like that. The thought of me flooding his mouth sent thrills through me, and I shot rope after rope of jizz into his soft, willing mouth.

Sean had left me a sweaty, loose, cum-filled mess. My ass was leaking jism and my cock was still spurting little love-jets. The room stank of sperm and sweat and lube. Sean was staring at me with a cummy smile on his face, and I swear I felt my dick stir again. He was handsome as fuck with my cum on his lips, and I knew then and there I'd let him fuck me whenever he wanted.

Last night, he'd fucked me twice more. The second time was much more intense. I was stretched open, and he'd taken the edge off his need, so he pounded me for a long time. I took his second load all over my face, at his request. I let him take a picture of my cum-spattered face and head with the promise that he'd send me a video of him jerking off to it later.

He told me I wasn't allowed to clean his cum off until he said so.

He fucked me the third time on my side, looming behind me and leisurely slipping back into the ass that had housed him twice already. He didn't even need to work it in. I was so loose and full of jizz that he slid inside me with no effort at all. I could barely squeeze his magnificent penis, my hole was so tired. He fed his third and last load to me, his hand tangled in my hair and his balls almost pressed against my chin. If he hadn't already emptied his nuts twice before, he'd have blasted cum out of my nostrils.

Somewhere after that, I fell asleep, which brought me here to this morning; my face stuck to the pillow, still covered in his load. My ass was aching, fucked hard and wet last night. Sean's dick was firmly nestled between my ass cheeks, fat and heavy.

As the memories of last night's sex came back, my own cock stirred. I'd come twice last night, and Sean had eaten both loads. My dick was ready for more though. It was firming up and I couldn't help but wiggle my ass against Sean's cock, hoping to wake it up. There was enough jizz and lube left inside me that he began to slide up and down smoothly. It made a slick, wet noise in the dark of the bedroom.

I began to stroke my own cock, but it was my left hand, and I couldn't get the rhythm right. I guess I didn't realize how much I was squirming and rubbing against him, because I heard his voice in my ear all of a sudden. "Can I have your ass again?" He rumbled, sliding his strong arms down to hold my hips.

"Yesssssss." I hissed, absolutely delighted that he was getting hard and ready for another helping of my butt.

He took me prone that morning. My ass slightly in the air and my cummy face pressed into the pillow. His monster of a cock stretched me open, rougher than he had the night before, but I didn't care. The sting of his sudden entry quickly eased away by the steady pounding of his strokes.

He rested the whole of his body against me as he fucked me. I was pressed in on all sides, unable to do anything but squeal and groan as he pummeled my colon. My dick was rubbing against the sheets, sticky with precum and jizz from the night before. I didn't know where I was going to end up blowing my load, that was for Sean to decide. He liked being in charge of where the cum ended up, and he'd already forbidden me from cleaning any stray spunk that wasn't directly shot into me.

He didn't take very long, sad to say. He was into it, and had found that my ass was well-suited to his deep fucking. We didn't even make it out of that position before he began fucking me with those end-game strokes, long and fast.

"Here. It. Comes." He grunted, pushing deep into me with each word. "Here. I. Cum . . . "

And my ass was, again, filled to overflowing with his seed. This time, I could almost feel it splatter inside me. I definitely felt his hot cum squelching out of me as he continued to fuck me through his orgasm. I loved the deep groan of satisfaction that came out of him as he sent the last of that huge load deep into my guts. I could have lay there, under him, used and leaking and stuck to the pillow forever.

SinisterD
SinisterD
84 Followers
12