Corporate Hijabi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was nervous and did not know how to respond, "Erm. I have a collection of teddies and baby dolls that I wear to bed. Sometimes I just sleep in my thong and bra. You can take off your boxers if you feel hot. I want you to be comfortable."

I heard him pull his boxers down under the covers. The sound of him pull down his boxers caused my pussy to get hotter and wetter. I was inviting trouble for myself, "Did you bring any of the lingerie with you? I want you to be comfortable too. It is really hot tonight"

I said, "It is really hot tonight. I bought one baby doll but it is revealing. I am not sure I can wear it."

This conversation was turning me on and I was struggling to keep control, "It is too dark to see anything in here. I don't want you to have an uncomfortable night's sleep. I promise to respect your modesty."

He was always thinking of me and respecting me. I wish I had a man like Tom. I suddenly realized that I really wished I had Tom.

He was right, "I know I can trust you. You are a good man." I went over to my luggage and picked up the red baby doll.

I made a move to go to the bathroom to change but suddenly an idea came to me. I stopped by the side of the bed and took off the yoga pants and shirt. I unclasped the bra and removed it. I got into the baby doll. I could feel Tom's eyes on me even in the darkness. The baby doll hugged my breasts and made them look even bigger. The baby doll was see through and did not leave anything to the imagination. I kept my red crotch less thong on.

I got back into bed and Tom asked, "Why did you not change in the bathroom?"

I wished he knew what I was doing and hoped he would take advantage. I played it innocent, "It is too dark to see anything and I trust you. Tom I just want to say I liked the way you held me last night."

He took his cue and put his arm around me. I could feel his cock snuggle into my ass again. Only this time I just had my thong and I could feel the tip of his dick rub my exposed pussy. He said, "I love holding you. I am happy you chose to keep us in the same room. I would have hated to be on my own tonight."

It made me so happy to hear him say the 'L' word. My pussy felt on fire as it gently rubbed against the tip of his penis. I wanted him to take me, "I am happy too. You have made this week so enjoyable. I have forgotten all my troubles."

********

Tom

I could feel her naked cunt rubbing against my rock hard dick. This bitch wanted it. The material of her top was sheer and I imagined how she looked. The only word that came to mind was SLUTTY.

I was staring as she changed by the side of the bed. It was very dark in the room but there was just enough light to make out her body. My dick was hard like never before. I wanted this horny slut.

She suddenly asked, "Tom I told you about my sex life with my husband even though it was nonexistent. What was your sex life like when you were married?"

Her cunt was dripping with juices and it was soaking my dick. She was horny but I wanted her begging for more, "We had a good sex life. It was a different type of relationship. I gave her everything she wanted in life. But I wanted control sexually and she liked this."

I deliberately left it ambiguous. If she wanted to know more then she would have to ask for it, "What do you mean by control? What would you do?"

I explained, "It is hard to explain. It was a lot of things but an example is I would tell her what to wear from her clothing down to her underwear. This was not just in the bedroom."

It must have dawned on her that tonight it was my suggestion that she wear the baby doll. She seemed intrigued, "Oh. What would you make her wear?"

After seeing her choice of underwear she was obviously aware of the sexier underwear choices, "She had 36d tits so I liked her to wear 1/4 or 1/2 cup bras and she was only allowed to wear string thongs. I picked blouses that put her cleavage on display and I chose short dresses and skirts as I liked her legs to show. It would also allow me to slide my hand up her skirt or dress in a restaurant or bar."

She slowly began grinding against my dick. She was not going to get fucked until she begged for it and I had her where I needed her. She said, "I am 36ee. I could never wear those bras though due to my problem. I only wear thongs but I have only 2 pairs of string thongs. I think I brought one with me. What would you do if she didn't do what you wanted?"

Her responses were interesting. She was comparing herself to my ex-wife, no one could compare to this Muslim beauty but it was interesting to know that she wanted me to know how she compared, "We had an agreement that I would punish her if she failed to obey me. It was consensual and we did love each other. The punishments would range from gentle spanking to clothes pins or nipple clamps."

Her pussy was getting hot; her cunt smelled more pungent than ever before. I just wanted to dive my head between her legs and eat her cunt. She moaned as she continued to grind on my dick, "Hmmmmm. What did you like her to wear to bed?"

She was enjoying this and she did not seem to be phased by the idea of being submissive to a dominant, "Similar to the thong you are wearing tonight. I like open or crotch less thongs. I bought her a collection of erotic lingerie. Would you let your man choose your clothes?"

I wanted to make this about her now, "I would love it if I had someone buy me such naughty things. I think it is so sexy having a man that wants to choose what you wear and buys it for you. Your ex wife did not know how lucky she was. Did you like my thong?"

She wanted my approval, "Can I be honest with you?"

She was horny and eager for my response, "Mmmmm. Yes. Pplease beee ttotallyyy honesttt."

She was horny and close to cumming, "I did like it. And it looked very slutty from that angle. I like it slutty."

I could feel her body stiffen on my dick as she came, "Good. Good."

She fell asleep in my arms.

********

Sam

I was so turned on last night and I just want Tom to dominate and control me. But he was respecting my boundaries.

Tom was behind me. I liked the way his penis always stayed hard against my body. I was feeling that ache in my breasts but I remembered the breast pump was not working. I woke Tom and I asked, "My breasts are aching again. Can you please help me again?"

He said, "It is too dark in here. Can I put the table side light on? I just fear I might hurt you if I cannot see what I am doing."

He was so sweet to think of me and I switched my side's table light on, "Is this better?"

He said, "A lot better. You look so beautiful. I love your beautiful silky hair and your baby doll is sexy."

I was not used to compliments from a man and I loved hearing them. I undid the baby doll and let it drop to below my breasts. I was practically naked and exposed to Tom now but for my thong. Tom was looking intently at my breasts.

He did not wait for my cue and just attacked them. He was not gentle this time. He roughly sucked on them and rolled and pinched my other nipple. I knew this shouldn't but he was turning me on more than ever by his rough treatment. He gently bit my nipple and I could not contain my moan, "Ohhhhhh sooooooo gooooodddd."

I could feel my pussy getting wet. I didn't understand my body. My pussy was constantly hot and wet. I had never been this wet before in my life. I was constantly horny. I wanted him to make the first move. I didn't want him to think I was a slut if I came on to him after a couple of nights.

I moaned again, "Ohhhhh Tommyyy. Yooouuuu aaarrreee sooooo gooodd atttt thhiiiiissssssss."

He had switched breasts now and I knew it would be over soon. I wanted it to last forever. He turned me on so much. He finally finished and my nipple popped out of his mouth. I could get used to this every morning.

Tom quickly got up and said he had to go gym. I got up and got ready for the conference today. I had completely forgotten about the whole reason for this trip. I knew Ahmed would be giving a speech at the conference today so I could approach him about the contract.

We got to the conference early and were seated at the front. Ahmed would be giving his speech in the afternoon. My thoughts kept returning to last night and what I wanted from Tom. I wanted Tom but a part of me feared being rejected if I approached him. I thought if I increased our intimacy then maybe he would not be able to resist in the end. I whispered to Tom as we were listening to another talk, "These chairs are really uncomfortable. My back has been hurting all morning."

Tom offered, "I can give you a massage tonight if you want. I was thinking of going out at lunch to pick up your breast pump. I will pick up your massage oils."

I preferred Tom's mouth to any breast pump but the massage was what I wanted to cause the intimacy to increase.

Tom went out during the lunch break and we agreed to eat when he came back. I was waiting in the conference room when I spotted Ahmed. He must have been preparing for his speech. I saw this as my opportunity to approach him. I went up to him, 'Hi Ahmed. I am Sami from RKN in New York. It is nice to finally meet you."

He seemed a bit surprised, "Oh Hi Samia. It is nice to put a face to the voice. How are you and the family?"

I wanted to get to the point, "The family is doing well and I am looking forward to your speech today. How are you and the family? Ahmed we have been trying to get the contract signed but I can never find any time to sit down with you."

He was tall at 6'5" and he had really strong features. He was a very handsome man. He was a really good looking man.

He spoke firmly, "I am staying in the Four Seasons hotel. Meet me at the hotel's restaurant tomorrow evening and we will get this sorted out."

Just then I saw Tom return and I excused myself, "Thank you so much Ahmed. I will see you tomorrow."

I went to greet Tom so we could have something to eat before the afternoon conference talks.

The afternoon went quickly. I paid close attention to Ahmed's speech as I was meeting him tomorrow and this would give me the opportunity to flatter him on the contents.

While we were in the taxi I played up my back pain, "Oh Tom. My back really hurts."

He said, "Once we get back, I will massage it for you. I will not go to the gym tonight. Did you get to speak to Ahmed?"

I said, "Yes. I caught him while you were out. He agreed to meet me tomorrow to finalize the contract."

Tom seemed happy with the news, "That is good. You will finally get what you came for. Where are you meeting him?"

I explained, "He wants to meet at his hotel in the evening tomorrow."

He seemed a bit shocked, "In his hotel room? Are you comfortable with that?"

He had got it wrong, "He just wants to meet in the hotel restaurant."

This seemed to put him at ease, "Oh I see. Do you want me to come with you?"

He was being chivalrous, "I know Muslim men and your presence will just make him feel threatened. I have these meetings all the time. You have nothing to worry about."

I liked that he cared and worried about me. He seemed to be getting jealous at the thought of me meeting Ahmed which made me slightly happy.

We got into the hotel room. Tom said, "I will pick up some food while you get comfortable."

I knew what he meant. He wanted to give me privacy to milk my breasts. I wanted him to do it for me. I told him what I would like and he went out to get it.

I was using the new breast pump. It was incredibly frustrating. When Tom was sucking on my nipples I wanted it to last forever but it was always over too quick. The breast pump is so slow and does not compare to a man feeding on your breasts.

After I had finished I wore my baby doll. I had to change my thong this morning due to it being too wet after Tom's nipple sucking. I was now wearing a black crotch less thong. I left the side table light on just to give the room enough light.

Tom had seen me now so there was no point hiding in the dark. He was the only man that I did not want to hide from.

Tom came back after an hour with the food. We ate in the room and relaxed. Around 9.00pm Tom asked, "How is your back feeling? I am happy we have some light in the room. I can finally see how amazingly beautiful you are."

His compliments always gave me butterflies, "My back still hurts. Can you still give me a massage?"

He got up and picked up a bottle of massage oil and a towel.

He laid the towel down and asked me to lay down on it.

He then asked, "Do you mind if I take off my clothes? The oil goes everywhere."

My pussy got wet at the thought of his erect cock being naked a few centimeters away from me while his hands were on my naked body, "I don't mind. Do you need me to take off anything?"

He said, "Yes. Please take off the baby doll."

He then turned around and I said, "You don't need to turn around. You have seen everything anyway."

He did not turn back and then said, "I do not want to take advantage. I look if unavoidable. But I would love to admire and appreciate every inch of your body if we were together. You are so beautiful."

He was such a romantic gentleman and I wished we were together. I got back into position on the bed and I said, "You can turn around now."

He came over to me and slowly rubbed the oil into my back. The oil initially felt cold but his hands soon warmed me up. He started on my shoulders and I cooed at the touch of his amazing hands, "Ohhhhhhhh. Where did you learn to be so good?"

He explained, "When I was in college I worked as a masseuse to pay for my way through college. I used to give my ex wife massages if she was good. So I have developed it over time. But I have not given anyone a massage in a long time."

His hands felt so good. My body was feeling so relaxed, "I feel so lucky. I would love to be good for you if this was my reward."

He asked, "Where is the pain? I will focus there."

I had to admit the massage was making me extremely horny. I had slightly parted my legs as my pussy was getting so hot, "It is only lower back."

He moved his hands to just above my thong. His hands felt so amazing. I knew my pussy was on fire and I was dripping. I just hoped the towel below me could cope with the flood of juice coming out of my cunt. As he was massaging my back his fingers were running over the top of my thong. It was turning me on so much. I asked, "Plllleeeaasee maasssaggeeee lllloooowwwerrrr."

No matter how hard I tried my voice gave away my horny state. He then calmly said, "Your thong is in the way."

I was literally begging now, "Pllleeaaasssseee tttaakkeee offfff myyyyy thoonngggg aaannndddd maasssaaaggee llllowerrrrr."

He gently hooked his fingers into the side of the thong. The thong was plastered to my cunt due to how wet it was. I felt him pull it down my legs and off. I was sure I heard a sniff after he had taken the thong in his hand but I might have imagined it. I then heard the thong drop on the floor.

His hands were now on my ass cheeks and were gently massaging my fat cheeks. His thumb was massaging around the outside of my asshole. It felt so good and relaxing.

I adjusted my legs further apart to allow him better access.

*******

Tom

The room was filled with the pungent smell of her cunt. She had not been this horny all week. I continued my gentle massage of her ass. I was using my thumb to massage her asshole. She was definitely an anal virgin and I wanted to break this virginity soon. I asked her, "How does this feel?"

Her cunt was definitely enjoying it from the smell and she said, "So good. I feel so relaxed. Ppleeasseee gooo aaa lllitttllleeee looowerrrr."

She wanted my thumb massaging her cunt. She was a horny little Muslim slut and soon she would be my submissive Muslim sex slave, "Would you follow my orders if this was your reward every night?"

As I asked the question, I moved my hands down to her clit and rhythmically massaged her clit with each thumb eliciting a loud moan from her, "Mmmmmmm. Oh yessssssss. I woulddddddd doooooo annyytthhhiingg fooorrrrr thhhiiiissss."

I picked up the pressure on her clit. She was getting close to orgasm and I asked her, "Do you want to be my submissive Muslim slave?"

She moaned loudly and I got my answer, "Yessssssssss. Oooohhhhhhh yyyesssssss."

She was totally spent and flooded the bed with her cunt. She was now mine. I would claim her tomorrow. She had fallen asleep and I put her to bed.

***********

Sam

Last night was intense. I was out of control by the end and I could not remember what was exactly said but I woke up knowing I wanted Tom after he gave me the most amazing experience of my life.

The day followed our normal routine but I had to focus on getting contract sorted with Ahmed but all day I was thinking about Tom. Tom had said he wanted to talk about us when we got back.

We got back to hotel room at 6.00pm and I had to meet Ahmed at 6.30pm. I said to Tom, "I need to go see Ahmed now. But we will talk when I get back. I promise."

I then left urgently to meet Ahmed. I did not want to miss this opportunity.

*******

Tom

I did not trust this Ahmed character. He seemed to be acting suspiciously by arranging the meeting at his hotel. I decided to follow Sam. I knew this could wreck everything if she thought I was obsessive or did not trust her but I was crazy about her and I wanted to protect her.

I saw her enter the hotel and go to the restaurant area. At least I knew she was being honest with me about her intentions and I could trust her.

I decided to go in and sit at the bar. They were not seated too far from the bar so I could hear their conversation. I was nursing a brandy. Maybe it wasn't a good idea to get drunk when I am spying on Sam but I couldn't sit at the bar empty handed.

From what I could hear of the conversation it was about the typical stuff. But I did not like Ahmed's mannerisms. He was being very controlling. My anger was rising when I heard him order for Sam not giving her a chance to speak up.

They ate and then Ahmed said, "I want the deal and the numbers are good. But I really called you here because I like you. I like a Muslim girl that has done well for herself. This is my last night here and I fly out tomorrow morning. Do you want to join me in my room?"

This really pissed me off. I was about to go over to them and punch him in the face. But I had to control myself and then Sam said, "Ahmed I am a good Muslim woman. If you treat me with respect then we can meet again in New York when you come next month. But now I need this contract signed or I lose my job. She pulled out the paperwork and Ahmed signed it.

I heard Ahmed say, "Now you owe me at least dinner."

I quickly left before Sam discovered me and waited for her to come out. She did not wait long. I followed her back to our hotel. She went in first and I hung back a few minutes before joining her as she was waiting for the elevator.

I stride quickly behind her worried she might get on to the elevator before I got there. I caught up with her and said, 'Hey Sam. How did the meeting with Ahmed go?"

She said, "It was really good. I managed to secure the contract. It is worth over $5 million. My cut should be 10% for getting it secured. Thank you so much for this week. You have been amazing."

She hugged me tightly. I said, "I didn't trust Ahmed but it looks like you did amazingly well."

The elevator had come down and we were stepping on. She said, "I can handle men like that. I just had to get the deal done. What did you want to talk about?"

I looked into her eyes intensely and I said, "Sam after the last few days I just want to say I have never felt this way about anyone before. I love you."

I wasn't going to be soft or slow about it anymore. I needed to claim her before anyone else tried to make a move. Before she could respond I grabbed her veil and ripped it from her face. I grabbed her from the back of her hijab and I went in for a kiss and held nothing back. My grip on her hijab was strong and it revealed the front of her hair.