Corporate Hijabi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She initially balled her hands up in fists but she ultimately relented and started kissing me back. Her tongue sensually entering my mouth. My knee went between her legs to spread them and my hand went to her cunt cupping it. I was going to own her body. I was going to be her master. She moaned into my mouth as I rubbed her cunt through the fabric.

I then grabbed fabric of her clothing and tore it to access her cunt. She was wearing a string thong. I pushed it to the side and entered two fingers into her soaking and dripping cunt. Her eyes opened in shock and she moaned into my mouth.

I was not going to let her escape for breath. I loved kissing her. I was finger fucking her furiously as we kissed. I could sense she was close to cumming and I pulled out my fingers and let her catch her breath. She was gasping for air.

I grabbed her by the back of her hijab again and kissed her slowly this time. I used my other hand to rip the top of her clothing to reveal her big titties. I broke the kiss to say, "You must be swelling with milk."

Through deep breaths she said, "Yes. Yes I am. Please milk them when we get back to the room."

I told her firmly, "No. I want them now." I tore the top of her dress completely exposing her milkers. I opened the bra. I loved that all her bras seemed to open from the front.

I pushed her two tits together and sucked on both her nipples, "Ohhhhhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy godddddddd. Neverrrrrrr felllltttttt soooooooo gooooddddddd."

I sucked them intensely and then released them to suck them individually. I muffled, "Your big tits are amazing."

The elevator pinged to signal we were stopping. She pushed me off and I reluctantly let go. She covered herself up the best she could but her dress could not be worn again.

We had reached our floor and she walked ahead of me. Her ass was irresistible. The hallway to our room was empty and it seemed like everyone was out. I couldn't resist any longer. I walked behind her and grabbed her ass tightly spinning her around. My thumb was pushing against her asshole. I brought her back into an intense kiss. I put both hands on her ass and lifted her up.

I carried her rest of the way to the room. The blinds were open and I pushed her back against the window. I stood her up and ripped her dress fully off and the bra fell with it. She was just in her thong and hijab and the milk around her nipples. I spun her around to face the window. She was on display at the window for the world to see.

She put her arms around her breasts to cover them but I moved them away, keeping her large breasts exposed. I said, "I want you to see the world naked for the first time and I want the world to see what a beautiful and incredibly sexy woman you are."

She took a deep breath. I turned her around and she was expecting a kiss. But I pushed her to her knees. I ordered, "Take off my clothes and suck my cock."

She seemed eager for this; she hurriedly opened my belt and let my trousers drop to the floor. She pulled down my boxers and took hold of my cock. She gently pulled my foreskin away from the head and began licking the head.

I grabbed the back of her hijab and held her as she licked my cock. I wanted her to take me deeper and I wanted to taunt her, "Is this halal meat? Take it deeper."

She took my cock out to respond, "Mmmmm. Itttt issss haraam infidel meat but I love this meat."

I grabbed her tighter by the hijab and forced her head back on my cock, "Don't take it out again. Take it deeper."

I began fucking her mouth with my cock. I had a vice like grip on her hijab. I was moving her up and down on my cock.

Her sweet Muslim mouth felt so good. She was gagging on my cock as she tried to deep throat it. This only caused to turn me on and I kept my cock deep in her mouth. She was a novice but her eagerness to please made it thrilling.

I could feel my cock was about to cum, "Take my haraam infidel cum down your throat. Swallow every drop."

My cum came shooting out as I held her hijab tight. I could feel it tear in my hands.

I kept her mouth on my cock until it softened. I then removed it from her mouth and lifted her to her feet. I said, "That was amazing. Thank you."

She said, "You should never thank me. You are the only man to love me and I want to show you how much I love you." I held her and kissed her deeply.

I broke the kiss and turned her to face to window. She put her palms on the window, "You have been hidden from me and the world. You are a sexual being and the world can now appreciate it. It is now my turn to give you the pleasure you just gave me. I want to show you how true my love is."

I hooked my finger into the side of her thong and I slid it down. I ordered her, "Lift your leg so I can take out the thong."

She obliged and I lifted the thong to my face, "Your cunt smells heavenly."

I parted her legs and slowly moved my hands up her legs. I slapped her ass gently. She had an amazing body and I cannot believe it was wasted by her ex husband. I got down on my knees and my face was directly behind her ass.

I slowly parted her ass cheeks and I admired her asshole and cunt. A waft from her cunt hit my nostrils and it only caused to inflame my desire. I admired her cunt intently. I could see a thick glob of cunt juice drip from her cunt, "You are a goddess. I want to worship you."

I could not resist any longer. I dived in to her juicy cunt.

*******************

Sam

I moaned out loud against the window as I felt his tongue enter my cunt, "Oooohhhhhhhhhh allllaahhhhhhhhhh."

It felt so good. He was so aggressive in attacking my cunt. I had never felt such desire from a man before. I was naked in front of the whole world but instead of shame I felt proud that I was able to share my sexual desires with a man that loved me.

He was ravaging my cunt with his mouth. It felt so good. I knew I was dripping like a waterfall but I just wanted it to last forever.

His fingers were rubbing my clit as his tongue was ravaging my cunt.

I all of a sudden felt his tongue leave my cunt but they were soon replaced by his fingers in my pussy, "Oh yes. Yes. Pleaaassseee ffuuccckkkkkk myyyy mussllimmm pusssyyyyy."

I then felt a new sensation at my asshole. I could feel his nose enter my asshole. This was so unexpected. I then heard him say, "Your ass smells so good."

He then pulled back and I heard him spit and then felt the saliva drip onto my asshole. He quickly followed this with his tongue. My ass was convulsing. I loved this new sensation, "Please lick my fragrant ass. Pleaasseee looovvveee meeee."

He continued to lick. His tongue was matching the rhythm of his fingers. He was tongue fucking my ass and fingering my cunt at the same time. I moaned like a slut, Ohhhhh alllahhhhhh. Love me. Love me. Loveeeeee meeeeee haarrrddderrrrr."

My orgasm was building and I could feel my milk start leak on to the window. My breasts were now pressed against the window. The cold sensation felt so good.

Tom fell backwards and gasped for air. He seemed to be finished but then he said, "I am not finished yet. Sit on my face."

I needed more. I needed to cum on his face. I fell back and sat on his face.

I did not remain passive this time. I started riding his face. He was more aggressive alternating between my ass and my pussy. I was in sexual bliss. I grinded hard against his face.

I moaned loud, "Tongue my assssss. Loovveee meeeee harrdddeerrrrrrr. Sooooo clooossseeee."

I could not control myself as his hands reached up and squeezed my breasts, my milk came spurting out and I moaned out loud, "Ohhhhhhhh babbbbyyyyyyyy. I loooovvvveeeeeee yoooouuuuuuuuu."

It was the strongest orgasm I had ever experienced and I collapsed to the side.

Tom sat up and his face was flushed with my juices. I sat up next to him and kissed him deeply. I could taste myself on him. He was completely drenched in my juices. I had let out a torrent of fluids as I came.

I said, "That was amazing. I have never experienced anything like that."

He said, "I want to show you all my love."

He did love me, "You have proven that and more. You are my white knight."

I truly loved Tom. He had saved me from my life.

***************

Tom

I removed her hijab. I finally saw her. All of her. She was now mine. I said, "You are the most beautiful and desirable woman I have ever seen. I love you and I promise to cherish you. You are now mine forever"

I lifted her and took a nipple from her leaking breasts into my mouth. I wanted to ravish those amazing breasts.

I took her to the bed and buried my head between her tits. I alternated sucking between the two tits and then I got an idea, I wanted to fuck her tits.

I straddled her tits and squeezed her tits around my dick. I slowly started fucking her big tits, "Your tits are fucking amazing. I wanted them the first day I saw you in the office. If I knew you were milking, I would have fucked you a long time ago."

She licked the tip of my dick as it went up and down her pillowy breasts. This was heaven for me. She held her tits tightly around my cock as I began to fuck her tits harder.

She moaned, "Ohhh yyyessss babbbbyyyyy. Fuccckkkk tthheesse titttiiiesssssss. Yoouuu shhhouullldddd haavvveee fucckkkkeddd mmmeeee lllooonggggg agggooooo."

She then said, "I worship your glorious cock. Give me your godly cum."

I could not hold back and I came all over her face and tits.

I was spent and collapsed on the bed.

***********

Sam

He had sprayed his cum over my face and it felt amazing. I had missed out on so much in my sex life and I wanted to make up for that.

I was not finished and I wanted him to cum inside me before the night was over.

He was laying on his belly. I got behind him and spread his legs. I gently separated his ass cheeks and stared at his sweet asshole. I had read in one of my erotic books that licking a man's asshole is one way of getting his cock erect again.

I began kissing his asshole. He seemed to react positively and I was getting so turned on at being this naughty. I began to lick his ass. I was surprised at how good it felt. I could see an instant reaction in him and I could see his cock start to come back to life.

I used my hand to gently stroke his cock back to life. He moaned and said, "You are an insatiable horny Muslim slut."

I knew it sounded offensive but I found it exhilarating and it only caused me lick his ass more fervently and stroke his cock furiously.

This spurred him on, "Lick my asshole you horny Muslim bitch. Stroke my big white infidel cock."

The more he spoke the more turned on it was making me. The nastier his comments the wetter my cunt was.

He then said, "You fucking horny cunt. You want this big white cock in your horny Muslim cunt. You want it spreading that tight Muslim cunt. You want to be a slave to my cock. You want to serve it."

He was right and I could not resist any longer. My cunt was in desperate need.

*****************

Tom

As she turned me around for a second I thought I may have ruined it but then I saw the fire in her eyes. She pinned me down with her arms and gently eased her cunt on my cock.

She had an expression of pure unadulterated lust as she gently lowered herself on my cock.

The talk was turning her on and I wanted to push it, "I want to unleash your Muslim slut. I want to turn you into my personal whore. I will fuck you when and where I want. I want you to wear what I want. I want to control you."

She was riding faster and faster. The milk was dripping from her nipples on to my chest.

She moaned, "Yesss. YESSSSS."

I wanted her to say it, "Are you my whore? Are you my personal fuck toy? Are you my Muslim sex slave?"

She moaned louder as the milk streamed from her tits soaking me and the bed, "Yessssss. Yesssssss. Fuckkkkkkkk yesssssss."

I wanted her to say it, "Say it. Tell me what you are."

Before she could answer I quickly raised my hands and squeezed her breasts so that her milk streaked on to my face and in my mouth. She tasted better during sex.

She moaned even louder as I squeezed, "Yes I ammmmmm. Whooorrrrrrrrrrre. Fuccckkkkkkk toooyyyyyyyy. Sexxxx sllavvveeeeee."

She was mine, "You will be my live in sex slave. You will move in as soon as we get back. And I will control your body from today forward."

She all of a sudden turned me around and I was on top, "Yesssssss. Buttt yoouuuu mmussstttt giivvvveeeee meeeee infiidddelllll babbbbyyyyy firstttttt."

I started to fuck her hard and fast and pumped my cum in her.

As my cum left my dick I collapsed on top of her. My dick softened inside her.

I began to kiss her. It started gently as I kissed her lips. She slid her tongue inside my mouth. She was behaving like a horny slut and this was causing my softening dick to harden again inside her pussy. She reacted to this and hips began to buck and hump against my hardening cock.

I met her tongue with mine. Our tongues were rubbing against each other and intertwining. Our saliva was mixing; our mouths open and tongue deep in each other's mouth.

I grabbed her by the hair and kissed her more intensely. The intensity caused me to be rougher and I pulled her hair back as I began to ravage her mouth. She seemed to love it and was now furiously humping against my cock.

But I knew what I wanted now. I wanted her halal ass.

I roughly turned her around and started kissing her back. She was such a beautiful specimen and I could spend hours admiring her.

I grabbed the massage oil from the side table and spread it over my hand. I gently spread the oil over her ass cheeks. She moaned as I massaged her ass. I slowly moved to my goal and my massaging got lower. I gently fingered around her asshole with my right hand.

I popped my thumb beyond her ring and she yelped in surprise. I gently massaged my thumb in and out trying to get it ready for my cock. Her asshole began to open and relax. I adjusted so that my hard cock was now at the entrance to her asshole. She said, "Please don't. Anal sex is haraam in my religion."

I ignored her pleas and simply said, "Your ass is mine. I am your Allah now and you must obey me."

I was testing her submission. She responded by moaning, "Ohhhhh. Yooouuuuu arrreeeeee myyyyy allllaaahhhhhhh. Pleeaassseeee fffuccckkkkkkk myyyyyy asssssss. Yooouuuuuuu owwwnnnnnnn meeeeee."

I gently eased my cock in her asshole. Claiming the final hole. I grunted, "You are my Muslim whore. My Muslim slut. I own your body."

She moaned in response as I began to build up a rhythm, "Yesssss. Mmmmmm. Ohhhhhh. Yesssss. Feeeellllssssss soooo gooodddddd. I looovvvvveeeeeee yooouuuuuuu."

As her ass adjusted on my cock I was able to pump faster. Building to my orgasm. I could sense she was close to cumming. Her hand was under her rubbing her clit. I raised her body up against mine and turned her head to engage in an intense kiss. My hands going to her tits and giving them a hard squeeze.

I wanted to push her resistance further, "How much do you love me? If I chose to share your body with another man or woman. Would you follow my orders?"

She was pushing back harder against my cock. I heard her moan, "Yessssssss. Ohhhhhhhhhh. Yessssssss. Iiiii ammmmmm yourrrrssssss."

I was roughly playing with her nipples eliciting louder and louder moans.

She was on edge and so close. I moved my hand to join hers in rubbing her clit. I moved her hand and replaced with mine. I wanted to control her orgasm.

I asked, "Do you want to cum?"

She almost screamed, "Yessss. Pleasssseeeee lettttt meeee cummmm."

I gently circled her clit. Ever so slowly. Keeping her on edge. I asked, "How desperately do you want to cum?"

I knew the answer but I wanted to hear the depths of her submission, "Pllleeeasssseeee. Iiiii ammmmmm sooooo desssppperrraatttee."

I kept her teetering on the edge, "What will you give to cum?"

She was going crazy with need, "Annyyyyttthiiingggg. Pllleeeeassseeee jjjussssttttt maakkkkeeeee meeeeeee cummmmmm."

I slipped two fingers into her burning hot cunt and roughly rubbed her clit with my thumb while my other hand was aggressively squeezing her tits.

We both came in the most intense orgasm imaginable.

****************

Sam

The rest of the week I did not let Tom leave the hotel room and we fucked at every opportunity.

I moved in with Tom shortly after and I am pregnant with his infidel baby.