Corporate Pugilism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UUUUUGGGGHHHHH" I gasp as the wind is literally knocked out of me. Another bomb lands in the same spot with a stunning thud that cripples me with pain. I slouch over, resigned to my fate as I slowly sink. My saliva mixed with my blood leading the way to the mat. Tears streaming quietly down my cheeks. But she wasn't done with me I guess. Her red glove appears from the darkness below, shutting my vision in crimson. My head snaps back with the impact and I numbly feel a thud against my jaw as I black out....

******

I woke up a while later. My head ringing and hurting like hell. I had an ice pack on what seemed like the majority of my face and jaw and I could make out the silhouette of a person looking over me. As her face slowly came into focus I could hear her softly talk over the slight ringing in my ears.

"Sorry... I'm... I'm really sorry. I tend to get carried away when I'm in the ring. I really didn't mean to hurt you like that" She says softly while kneeling next to me. There was an awkward silence that lingered. I really wanted to tell her "You're a bad liar!" but flashbacks of the beating I just received went through my mind and keeping my mouth shut felt like

"I already sent the mail to HR. You genuinely did do a good job in this deal. And you deserve something for it." She added after what felt like ages.

Some more awkward silence before she lightly presses my shoulder like she had done so sensually earlier that day. She lets out a sigh before saying, "You know how I said if I won you would owe me one? Well, I'd like to make you feel good. That would be my end of the bargain." She was having a hard time keeping eye contact. Or maybe that was because I was looking at her through one eye and it was probably swollen.

"That's if..." she tried to look me in the eye but quickly looked away and stood up. "That's if, you'd let me make you feel good." She finished with a muffled tone and a snort as if trying to hold back tears.

I tried to puzzle what she meant before she took off her grey sports bra and revealed the perkiest set of C-Cup breasts I had ever seen. She nervously went through the ropes and walked in the direction of what I assumed was the shower.

My head was still throbbing but not as noticeably as before. My blood was rushing somewhere else as my dick suddenly started to stiffen. Maybe it was the concussion, or I was just too horny to think straight. My legs swung over and I slowly started to make my way behind her. "She's transgender though" I said to myself. But my legs carried me to the bathroom and I could make out her silhouette behind the shower door.

"Fuck it." I said out loud and took off my bloodied T-Shirt and Sweat pants. She said she wanted to make me feel good right? I swung the door open and I was met with her goddess like figure from behind. She leaned against the wall, facing it and sniffed as I slammed the shower door shut behind me.

She took careful care not to turn her whole body around and sniffed before saying, "I didn't think you'd come." She sniffs again before running her free hand through her hair and looking away again. I definitely never thought I'd see the day where Ms Martins was crying.

I walk up behind her. Hesitating at first because of my erection. I embrace her none the less. Wrapping my arms around her waist before I whisper jokingly, "It's ok. It was my decision to fight. And besides I'm ok. You didn't quite succeed in killing me out there."

She chuckles at that and quips, "You're a fuck'n bad liar."

"Could you please close your eyes and lean against the wall for me? This part is never the easiest for me..." she says over her shoulder as the water cascades over her body.

I do as I'm told and I feel her go directly for my dick. Her hands are unbelievably soft to the touch yet firm. The warm water helps guide her hand up and down by shaft. Making me shiver as she covers every inch of my fully hard seven and a half inches of meat. I'd never been worried about my size even when watching porn so I knew I'd be up to the task to please Ms Martins.

She slowly kissed her way down until she was kneeling in front of me and lightly pressed kisses all along my shaft. Finally kissing her way down the underside of it till she reached my balls and started sucking. My legs went weak as if I'd been hit by one of those punches to the gut from earlier.

She let go of my dick and it was sturdily pointing up while she equally gave my balls some attention. I was in so much ecstasy that my senses took a while to register her lips engulfing my cock. Slowly working her tongue around it while she took more and more in her mouth past the opening of her throat and stopping when her lips met my pubic area. I wanted to slide down that wall so badly with how incredible that felt. She slowly made her way up my cock. Focusing on my head before slowly engulfing me again.

She repeated this for a while before increasing the pace to the point where she was slurping all over my dick. I was close and I told her as such. At that point she put her finger up between my butt cheeks and felt around my little sphincter. I wanted to protest, but my body had already surrendered to her. Was there an area in this women's life where she had any mercy?!!

To say it felt like heaven would be an understatement. The finger touched a spot that made me shoot a load immediately into her mouth. I had never come like that before. Ropes and ropes of cum shot out of me and she seemed to swallow every bit of it.

It was only when my orgasm was subsiding that I realised there was up to three fingers inside me now. Weirdly enough they didn't feel painful. I opened my eyes to find my boss looking up at me with a devilish grin and a wink as she made her way up and embraced me with her arms draped around my neck. I was lost in her brown eyes as she swayed from side to side while looking deeply into mine. She then kissed me without warning with fervent vigour making me taste traces of my own cum in her mouth. I didn't mind one bit!

It was the most exhilarating experience I've ever had and it must have been the same for her as well as she slowly dropped her hands to my hips, pulling me closer. Nuzzling my neck in the process. I felt it then... her hard dick pressing against my stomach. Again I had totally shut out that part about her but now there was no ignoring that big thing between us. I moved my hand to it and quickly realised I couldn't even wrap my hand around the damn thing, it was so girthy. When I gently pushed her away to get a better look, I saw the biggest dick I had ever seen in my life. It must have been ten inches... It was heavy to the touch with a heat emanating from it while it throbbed slightly.

"You don't have to do anything you know. Making you feel good was all I needed tonight." I ignored her and pushed her against the opposite wall. I quickly kneeled in front of her before she could protest again and faced that monster properly for the first time. Whatever courage I had before kneeling, started to waiver.

I sighed while I jerked her slowly, working up the courage... then I went for her balls just as she had done to me and she moaned in response. I was probably giving the worst head she had ever gotten but I was determined. I nervously made my way up her long dick, delicately suckling and licking her underside before attempting to put the head of it in my mouth. It was a stretch but it fit.

I Popped it out of my mouth for a huge gulp of air before I tried doing what she did for me and take it all in. I gagged a third of the way down, coughing while tears formed in my eyes. She grabbed my head and brushed it soothingly in-between coughs. "Don't worry. You're doing amazing." She encouraged before guiding my head back on her dick.

This time I made sure I had built up a lot of saliva and took my time working my way down her shaft. With every lick I could somewhat taste the musky sweetness of her skin. With almost half her dick in my mouth I could hear her murmur, "Yha!! Fuck... That's it... Right there." And that encouraged me even more. I relaxed my jaw and grabbed her by the hips as I slowly slid more of her down my throat. Using the back of my mouth and my throat to guide her down as I attempted to take her deep inside me. "Fuuuuuuuck" I heard her finally say out loud as I went all the way up for a breath before Going down again to beat my previous attempts.

I was surprisingly enjoying giving her a blowjob when she cupped my head and raised me up to say, "I'm sorry Jacob... But I have to have you! I have to fuck'n have you right now!" With that she sandwiched me between the opposite wall and herself. "Wai..." I managed to blurt out before I was spun around and I hit the condensed wall of the shower. She embraced me from behind while wedging her thick cock in-between my ass cheeks.

"I'll be gentle... I promise" She says as she rubs my chest with both hands. Lowering the other hand after a while and stroking my now hardening dick.

"Ok" I murmur back to her.

She doesn't waste time arching my back and lining her cock up with my virgin ass. Her head strains against my ass before finally popping in. "Nggggggggh!!" I grunt in pain. She stays there. Slowly brushing and caressing my butt and re-assuring me all the while. I felt full and I made the pain even worse as I seemed to squeeze my anus around her cock every time I winced in pain. She lay on my back and whispered for me to relax.

"It'll stop hurting once you relax" She says reassuring me. I try to do as she says and fair enough, the pain starts to subside. That is until she slides more of her monster cock into me and I jolt up trying to run away. Her muscular arms pull me right back and I hear the "splat" of my wet ass against her groin. My legs go numb with the pain of having something so big shoved up my ass. I whimper as she sturdies me again not moving an inch as my ass squeezes around her. "Fuck'n hell!! You're god damned tight" she mutters through gritted teeth as she pulls out a bit before gently going back in. she repeats this a few times before drawing all the way back and slamming back home. It's only after a few strokes that I realise I'm slamming back into her without any effort on her side. The realisation makes me moan and use both hands to steady myself against the wall. Pushing back harder and faster each time till Catherine grabs a hold of my ass and pistons in and out of me.

As the water cascades over our bodies, it feeds into the sound of her mercilessly making love to me. At some point even her strong arms can't stop me from sliding down the wall onto my hands and knees. So high was the ecstasy of her ploughing my ass that the wet floor felt like Egyptian cotton against my face. My mouth was agape as I continuously moaned out in pleasure. "I'm gonna cum... Fuck I'm gonna cum in this pretty little ass of yours!!!" she declared.

"Cum inside me!!" I begged in reply, surprising myself. A few more furious strokes and she buried herself to the hilt as I shrieked in pain and pleasure. Gobbling up puddles of water as an orgasm of my own took me over. Scarily, I felt her dick swell up and shoot her load over and over inside me. My dick throbbed and shot ropes of its own, almost reactively. After a few moments I felt her pull out of me with a suction action that left me feeling empty and wet inside. All I could hear was her heavy breathing and the water trickling down making me anxious but I was too weak to move. Then she broke her silence,

"I'll be in my room if you want me to breed you some more." And with that she left me there on the shower floor trying to normalise my own breath and slowly feeling all the pain from today's events returning to my body.

12