All Comments on 'Corporate Racial Breeding'

by Ravensing

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago
Pretty Harsh Story

I liked the sci-fi aspects of it, but the characters' over-the-top racism was a bit difficult to take, so I almost stopped reading early on. Glad I didn't, I'm interested to see if you're willing to write additional chapters because you're sure to get a lot of hate mail for writing about this topic.

RavensingRavensingover 5 years agoAuthor
@ZZchromosome

Thanks for reading. Yes, I agree the story was a bit over the top. I sometimes like to challenge myself to write on an extremely uncomfortable topic just for the sake of writing something completely different. I doubt I will write another chapter. I usually write disturbing stories as a sort of one-off thing. Though I may write similar stories in similar settings that lack the racial component.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

Really great work on building a dystopian hell!

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999over 4 years ago
Just say NO to political correctness!

I always admire writers who think and write "outside the box". In this era of suffocating and repressive political correctness, stories exploring explicitly racist and sexist themes are certainly welcome.

If there is anything more disagreeable, even more HATEFUL, then racial prejudice, it must be the all-too-widespread egalitarian prudery and narrow-mindedness running amok in politics, academia, churches, and the media today. I hope that this engaging story will inspire other Literotica writers to also challenge egalitarian prejudices, censorship and authoritarianism. It is past time for more people (of all political and religious persuasions) to begin saying a resounding NO to the voices of "social justice". THANK YOU!

If such challenges appear to be supporting "racism", "sexism", "misogyny" and similar labels provoke name calling, libel, and defamation from ignorant and intolerant egalitarians, so much the better. Maybe we need more "hate speech", not less?

Hats off to Ravensing for writing this, and for Literotica for publishing it! Keep up the good work. **** Four Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Different

But I like it. It deserves a few more chapters and a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Don`t claim you're against your premise when you clearly "get off" writing in favor of the actions.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good read. Hope for a continuation.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRavensing@Ravensing
270 Followers
On makeshift bedding in the cucumber garden, the hilltribe girl clings to her exhausted lover. Limbs still chaffing with pleasure, dissolving against him she now and again with one bare foot jostles a shell necklace that hangs from a vine on the fence - rattling it though th...