Corporate Raider

Story Info
An office is raided by some unexpected intruders.
3.2k words
3.42
3.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey,,aren't you leaving?" an employee asks his boss.

"Not yet, Jonah. I'll do some over time," the boss responds.

"Boss. It is seven PM and you have been here since eight AM."

Ally waves him off. "I'm fine, Jonah. I just need to finish a few things."

Jonah shakes his head.

"All right, boss. You really need to give yourself a break." Jonah packs his stuff and leaves.

"Goodbye, Ally. Have a good weekend." Jonah waves goodbye.

"Bye, Jonah." Ally stares at her computer. She works away at her desk. On her desk, are papers and a coffee mug. Ally works away into the dead hours of the night. She only gets up from her chair to go to the printer and grab a report she had printed out. When she gets out of her chair, her legs wobble. They have grown numb from sitting for five hours.

Her groin and bowels ache. The last time she went to the bathroom was four PM. Ally decides it is time to relieve herself. She goes into the bathroom and does her business. When she exits the bathroom, she hears a faint and strange noise. A swishing noise followed by a thud. Everyone else, including the janitorial and security staff, had gone home.

"Hello!" Ally yells. "Anyone there?"

No one answers. Ally walks towards the sound, nervously. She walks down the hallway towards the sound. She hears more noise. The sound of voices and load rummaging.

"Who's there?" Could it be security? Ally wonders.

She walks up to one of the conference rooms, where she hears noises. She swipes her badge against the scanner, and opens the door. What she sees inside causes her mouth to drop.

In the room, are four large men. They are unlike anyone she has ever seen in real life. They are wearing bear and wolf furs. They have long hair and beards and are wearing iron helmets. In their hands, they hold two-handed axes and long swords. At their feet is treasure. Coins and jewelry made of the brightest silver and gold.

One of the men points at her. Ally screams and slams the door.

CLICK

The door locks itself with the four men trapped inside. Ally scrambles and looks around for anything to bar the door. She grabs a small chair from another conference room and jams it up against the doorknob. She runs away to her desk.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

The burly men smash at the door. Ally scrambles around her desk, looking for her cell phone. She can't find it anywhere. Not having much time, Ally grabs her desk phone and tries to call security.

SMASH!

The door of the conference room is torn from its hinges and is split in threes. Ally ducks down and hides underneath her desk, while the phone rings.

SCRASH!

The chair blocking the door is thrown through a window of another conference room.

"Find her!" One of the men shouts. The men split up and scour the office. The heavy footsteps of one of the brutish barbarians gets louder.

"RAARRR!"

Before Ally can get someone on the line, her desk is hit by a massive force. Her desk gets lifted up off the floor. She sees the furry and metal boots of the barbarian raider. She throws the phone at his knees and flees.

"She's here!" the man shouts to his men.

Ally crouches and runs. Trying to stay low and hide out of the line of sight of the men. She weaves in between the desks and cubicles. The hulking raiders stomp after her like stamping rhinos, throwing desks and chairs out of their way. Ally makes towards one of the hallways. She races up the hallway and is able to get some distance. Ally reaches an intersection. She takes a sharp left turn. And sees a stairwell next to her.

"Rarrr!!!" Just as she opens the door, she looks behind her. In the distance, she can see one of the other berserkers racing down the hall. She also hears the yelling and footsteps of the other berserker, who was behind her. He is gaining. Ally opens the door and races down into the basement. She locks the door behind her. The brutes close in fast on the door. Ally runs halfway down the stairs.

BANG! BANG!

CRACK!

The door is breached and Ally vaults over the staircase and onto the floor below.

THUD

Ally lands with a thud on the concrete floor. Thankfully, no broken bones and the adrenaline racing through her, numbs the pain. She looks around and finds some of the company's computer servers. She runs and hides behind one, among the racks. The data servers are running and are loud. This covers Ally's footsteps and heavy panting, as she creeps around for a good hiding spot.

CRACK! The door busts open and the two men call for the remaining two. Their heavy footsteps race down the stairs. Ally halts and waits. She listens as the footsteps get closer. The heavy boots of the barbarian warriors can be heard over the sound of the loud, humming data servers. Ally peaks her head from behind the rack, and sees the brutes looking around; they are wide eyed and bewildered by the glowing and humming machines. They slowly walk towards the center of the room. As they are walking, Ally creeps past them. She sees them walking very slowly, their heavy boots landing quietly on the hard floor. Ally makes it to the end of the room. She is almost clear.

WHACK!

Ally is struck from behind. She is knocked out just before she reaches the stairs.

There is nothing but darkness.

"Wake up!" It is dark and Ally can hear a voice.

Ally doesn't respond.

"WAKE UP!" Ally is shaken violently. Her eyes slowly begin to open. Slowly, her vision returns to her and she can see.

Ally looks around. She is surrounded by the hulking brutes. They have her inside the director's office. She had never been in his office before. It is an ornate room, adorned with bookcases and a soft carpet. There is a hardwood desk, where the leader of these brutes is seated in the director's fancy chair.

Ally struggles, but she can't move. She is bound to the chair in front of the director's desk. Her legs are tied together around the knees and ankles. Her arms are bound behind her to the chair.

"Mmhhh," Ally tries to speak, but her mouth is gagged. Her tie has been torn from her neck and is being used to gag her.

The leader of the brutes leans over and stares her deep in the eyes. His piercing blue eyes are sharp and bright, like bolts of lightning in a summer night sky.

Ally is startled by his intense gaze.

"MMMPHH!" She screams into her tie gag. The leader raises his massive hand and hammers the desk with it.

THUMP! CRACK!

The room shakes. His hand sinks into the desk. Ally freezes and is silent. The barbarian takes his hand out of the desk and pulls the wood out from her hands. His rugged hands shed no blood. It is as if they were made of stone.

"Silence, girl," he says coldly.

Girl! Ally's face grimaces. I'm 35 years old and I'm president of my department. Her mind reacts. Nobody calls me girl. She leans forward and shoots him a hard stare. The barbarian returns the stare. They glare into each other's eyes. The man then stands above Ally. He towers over her. His massive body casts a heavy shadow over her. Ally can feel his weight crash down on her. He doesn't break his glare when standing over her.

Ally averts her eyes and hangs her head.

"That is what I thought," the man says. He takes his seat. "We have questions for you, girl. Questions you will answer."

Ally raises her head to look at him.

"Odoacer remove the gag." The rough and leathery hands of Odoacer tear off the tie.

Ally gasps for air and looks up at the fearsome Odoacer. He is a war-weathered man, with short, messy black hair; scars cover his face and he has thick, black and gray stubble.

"Tell me your name, girl," the man commands.

"I'm... Ally. Ally Taylor," Ally replies.

"Good girl." He stands over Ally. "I am Ammius. A chieftain and warband leader." He points towards one of his other men. "That is Patza."

Patza is a tall, strong, and handsome youth. With long, flaxen, wheat-colored hair that appears so soft. He is not as battered as the others.

Next to him, stands another man that Ammius points to. "That is Saba."

Saba is not as tall as the others. He has blood-red hair that is braided; a long, red and braided beard hangs down his face.

"And then there is Odoacer, who is behind you."

"Why... How did you get here?" Ally blurts out.

Ammius glares at her. Ally whimpers and slinks back. He stares at her intensely before breaking out laughing. "Hahaha."

His men join him. Their bellowing laughter fills the room.

"Funny you ask," Ammius says, after he is done laughing. "I'll tell you. My men are from another time and place." Ammius paces behind the desk. "We are from the land of Fiurnair."

Ally watches and listens, feeling confused and shocked.

"We had just got done looting an elven city. My men and I were scouting the nearby mountains for survivors and treasure. We came across a cave. When searching the cave we found this."

Ammius pulls out an hourglass from underneath the desk. He places it on the desk in front of Ally. She admires the beautiful wood and silver carvings around the hourglass.

"This thing transported us to your world." He looks around. "It is a strange world. What is it you do here?"

Ally bites her lip and slowly replies, "Well... we are a firm that helps with the acquisitions of distressed assets."

Ammius's face drops and he looks at his men. They all look at each other and stare at Ally like she had lobsters crawling out of her ears.

"Girl!" Ammius's confusion rapidly turns to anger. "Are you mocking us?!"

Ally shakes her head. "No! No, sir."

"What do you do?"

"We acquire distressed firms and assets and either take care of the products or find them willing buyers."

Ammius eyes flare. "What are you talking about!?"

"I'm telling you everything we do here! We don't exactly farm and make horseshoes in our day and age."

Ammius sighs. "All right, girl. Tell me, where do you keep your gold and treasures?"

"Uhhh, about that."

"What, you have valuable assets? Don't you?"

"Well, yes. They are files on our computers about the companies and assets that the company is in ownership of."

Ammius looks at his men. "Patza, Saba! Look around for these files in these... computers."

Saba and Patza leave the boss's office and each grab two computers. They return with the computers and place them on the floor beside Ally.

The brutes stare at the computers. They poke and shake the monitors. Saba grabs a computer and throws it on the floor.

SMASH! The monitor shatters all over the floor. Patza takes an axe and raises it above his head.

SMASH!

"Where are the files?"

Ally rolls her eyes and shakes her head. "They are not in the computer like that. You have to plug them in and turn it on. Then you need to log on with a user specific password."

Saba picks up the computer and sticks it in Ally's face. "Say the password!" he yells.

"I don't know the password to that computer. I only have the password to mine."

Ammius gets out from behind the desk and picks up Ally and the chair she is tied to. " You'll take us to your desk."

Ally guides the barbarians to her desk. They don't allow her to be free from the chair. Instead, they carry her to the flipped-over desk. When they get to the desk, they find the computer. It is still in one piece. The barbarians follow Ally's instructions and set up everything to turn it on.

They loosen her bonds and allow her to type on the computer. She types in her password and shows the barbarians her files. They look at the files. Their confusion quickly turns to rage.

"What is this... Nonsense?!?!" Ammius yells.

"These are the files I was telling you about." Ally falls to the floor on her knees before the men.

"Where is the gold! The silver! The precious treasures!"

"We don't have any of that!" Ally cries.

"You and your people make no sense." He angrily grabs and throws Ally's computer across the room. "You spend all your days in this building, sitting at desks in front of these glowing boxes! You call that work!?"

Ally nods and sobs.

Ammius growls. "My men and I will not leave here empty handed." His men surround and gaze upon Ally. Ammius's finally calms a little. He seems be content and hungry, while he looks at Ally.

"W-Why are you looking at me like that for?" Ally asks.

"Men" Ammius licks his lips "Bind her."

The hardy hands of the barbarians grab and pin Ally to the floor. They take the ropes that they had used previously, and tie her up again. Her arms are bound in a reverse-prayer position. After binding her, they drag Ally, kicking and screaming, back to the director's fine office.

Once they reach the director's office, they throw Ally on the floor. She kneels surrounded by all the brutes. The chief, Ammius, stands in front of her.

Ammius loses his belt in front of Ally. His belt and trousers drop to the floor. The barbarian's massive manhood springs out. It is long and hard. Ammius grabs Ally's hair and twists it tight in his fingers. Ally struggles, but the reverse-prayer position she is tied in is just too tight.

Ammius takes his massive member and rams into her face. Ally's mouth is breached and Ammius's cock enters. She struggles and resists with all her might. Ammius, however, is too powerful to resist.

Odoacer, Patza and Saba remove their armor and clothes, while Ally's mouth is ravaged by Ammius. Once they undress, they warm themselves up, while Ammius is having his way with Ally. Her throat is pounded by the great warlord. Tears well up in her eyes and her stomach churns.

GULG. GULG. GULG.

Ally's mouth and throat ache until, at last, she can take it no longer.

BLARGH. Ally spits up on Ammius's cock. Her stomach juices and saliva dribble down her chin and onto her work clothes. Ammius does not relent, and continues to fuck her face.

GULG. GULG. GULG.

Ally's face is red and boiling hot. Her stomach is ready to erupt again.

MMMPPHHH. She tries to yell with Ammius's cock her mouth.

Ammius pulls out and Ally spews forth onto the floor.

BLARGH!

The plain, oatmeal-colored puke splatters on the floor in front of Ally and Ammius. The men laugh as Ally coughs and gags.

"COUGH! COUGH!" Ally spits and gasps. The brutes give her a moment to catch her breath. After a short break, Ammius grabs Ally by her bound arms and throws her belly down on the desk. With his left hand, Ammius presses and pins her down on the desk. Ammius's right hand slides up Ally's skirt and fondles her rear. Ally squirms and struggles against the chieftain. Ammius gropes her ass hard.

"AHHHHH!!!"

His hard fingers dig deeper into her rear.

RIIIIIP! Ally feels her panties being torn apart. Ammius holds her shredded panties above, like they were a severed head of a fallen enemy. His men cheer and holler.

Ammius takes the destroyed panties and sticks them in Ally's face. She winces as she smells her sweaty underwear. Patza comes over and forces open Ally's mouth. Ammius then shoves the sweaty panties into her mouth, gagging her.

"MMPPHFFF!" Ally shouts with her mouth muffled by her dirty underwear. Patza's hand slides down and lifts up Ally's skirt, showing off her ass to the other brutes; they laugh at her shame.

SMACK! Ammius's mighty hand smites Ally's exposed rear.

"MMPPHFFF!" Ally cries out. Tears roll down her cheeks.

SMACK! SMACK! Ammius and Patza both strike her ass.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Ally's ass burns and the blood throughout her body boils. The barbarians hammer her ass like a blacksmith pounding hot iron.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

Saba and Odoacer pleasure themselves, while Ally's ass is punished by Ammius and Patza.

Ammius and Patza pause the clobbering of Ally's ass. The beatings may stop, however, her ass feels like it has been burned and has hot needles sticking out of it. Ally's heart races and she breathes heavily.

After a few moments of rest, Ammius gently rubs Ally's rump. He seizes her rear and lifts it up slightly. He takes hold of her ass. Ally feels him searching her pubic area. He takes hold of her cunt and pinches it.

"Mmpphh!" Ally quietly yelps. Ammius parts Ally's cunt with his fingers. With his massive manhood he inserts himself into the helpless executive.

"MPPPHHH!!" Ally yells, as her tight cunt is stretched by Ammius's massive member.

He thrusts in and out of her tight cunt. Ally fights back but she is pinned down by Ammius and Patza. It is as if Ally is trapped under a boulder; unable to move and push off the mighty men.

The panties are pulled out of her mouth by Patza. Ally gasps and heaves of air. Patza holds open Ally's mouth and fills her mouth with his cock.

"GULK!"

Ally chokes as Panza's cock pushes in deeply to the back of her throat. Ammius and Patza spit roast Ally on the director's desk, which shakes from the rough fucking.

Ally gags and slobbers over Patza's cock. Her cunt squirts all over her boss's desk. Ally feels shame, embarrassment, and fear. However, she also feels something else deep inside her. It is a rush of excitement and eagerness, something she hasn't felt in over ten years.

Saba and Odoacer come in closer to Ally. They masturbate themselves at both sides of Ally's face. With the tips of their cocks, they poke at Ally's ears. Ammius and Patza keep spit roasting Ally. They fuck her harder and harder.

"AHHHH!" Patza yells. His seed bursts into Ally's mouth. Patza keeps his cock in her mouth.

"Swallow, whore," he orders. Without hesitation, Ally gulps down the load while Ammius continues to pound her cunt.

"AHHH!!" Ammius shouts. His seed fills Ally's womb. Ally's body shakes and her eyes go cross-eyed from her own orgasm.

"AHHH!" Odoacer and Saba come soon after. They spray their seed over Ally's face. The massive loads of seed run down Ally's face. Ammius takes his sword and cuts Ally's arms free of her bonds. She is laid down on the floor. She is soaking wet from all the sweat and seed. Her skin is red and flushed, while her chest heaves up and down. Ally's face is covered in seed and a grin stretches from ear to ear. Ammius and his men gaze upon Ally as she rests.

Ammius kneels beside Ally and seizes her arm.

"Come, girl. It is time for you to join us in our world."

Ally grins. "Yes, master."

"That's a good slave." Ammius smiles. He turns to Odoacer. "Odoacer activate the hourglass." Odoacer grabs the hourglass. He turns it upside down. The sands run down the glass and the barbarians and Ally vanish in a flash of light.