Girl's Abduction and Violation

Story Info
As titled. A short story for the darkly inclined.
1.4k words
3.5
45.2k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of fiction and is in no way meant to represent real people or events. It is completely written and owned by me, OfStarsAndDreams.

>>>> My erotic stories are generally written on behalf of others and do not necessarily reflect my own interests, fetishes, or personal history. <<<<

M/F/f. Rape/non-consent. Abduction, forced submission. Abandoned building. Deception. Sadomasochism (heavy). Forced Bondage. Gang sex/abuse. Oral (F/f., PiV sex. Creampie. Multiple partners. Forced breeding/impregnation.

Let's begin!

----

With a bit of apprehension, Girl enters through a door into an empty room. She is confused, this place looks abandoned, with very scant furniture - just a table pushed against a grating by one wall and a couple dusty chairs. She had checked the directions three times however, and was sure this was where she was supposed to be. Girl started to check again but saw something on the table that caused her to approach. It seemed to be a note, and she started to reach out to pick it up when she felt a blow to the small of her back, forcing her down face first onto the table.

Girl struggled and squirmed, but the pressure was too great and she felt herself being drug bodily onto the table, her face and chest pressed flat against the hard surface, her arms being pulled out forward. She felt something cold around her wrists and heard a metallic jangling. She was able to force her head forward enough to see the handcuffs now binding her wrists to the metal grating. Girl was scared, she had no idea what was happening. She could still feel strange hands on her, pulling her waist up, pawing at her legs and body. She tried to struggle free but received a hard slap. A female voice spoke up. "You stop that right now or things will only get worse for you. We can do things the easy way or the hard way, but I hope things will go smoothly. I have a feeling you will be a good obedient girl for me."

Girl could feel herself being forcefully pulled into a kneeling position on the table, her face against the surface and her ass pointed up, as if she were an animal. She felt humiliated. She could feel her eyes growing hot and she let out a whimper. She tried to straighten herself out but received another hit, harder this time, causing her to cry out. She had been in too much shock before, but now she felt like sobbing, but she was afraid to receive this woman's aggression and tried to keep quiet. She had minimal success.

Girl started to feel a hand sliding up her leg under her skirt. It was running up the length of her thigh slowly, like someone enjoying the texture of a nice fabric. She felt her skirt lifted completely, revealing her ass and panties to the open air. The cold sent goosebumps across her skin and she tried to pull away, only to be hit again.

"Try that again and I'll tie you in place!" scolded the woman.

The woman, whom Girl still could not see, started to run her hand over Girl's ass, fondling her, and squeezing her. She then grabbed onto her panty-clad pussy, squeezing it and feeling it roughly, pushing it around, pinching and pulling it. Girl gasped and blushed. "P p p please stop," Girl begged, and immediately felt a hard sting across the flesh of her mound, causing her to cry in pain.

"Slave is to be silent and obedient, she belongs to me now and does as she is told. Do you understand?" the women said sternly.

Girl could only sob and nod. She felt her panties being slowly slid down her thighs. To her horror, she could feel her body react, stirring within her, getting wetter. The woman noticed immediately. "Oh, slave is most impatient I see," she said mockingly, "I am going to most enjoy this".

She felt the sides of her pussy pulled apart, and she knew the stranger could see her moist hole. She was burning with shame inside. The woman continued to play with her displayed parts, toying with her, slowly sliding fingers in and around her hole, teasing her clit. Girl's breathing grew labored and she felt herself wanting this horrible treatment, and hated herself for wanting it.

Next the woman started toying with her ass, using her own juices to wet and massage the hole, poking and prodding like she was a piece of meat. She then felt a cold liquid squirted onto her skin, which the woman roughly used to slicken her entrance. She felt something hard pushed against her asshole, slowly being worked inside. She cringed and forced herself to stay still as the plug was completely inserted. The woman laughed. "Just like a big turkey."

The woman once again started to finger her pussy, faster this time, and she could feel the plug moving around inside her ass, but thankfully not pulling free. A shock overcame her all at once when she felt something much larger forced inside her all at once, possibly some other toy, which the woman then continued to force in and out of her, ramming her pussy hard.

She started whimpering again, much louder, crying out when it was too much when thankfully the woman stopped. "I think you are ready now," she said, pulling the toy out of Girl's pussy. She pulled against the cuffs in vain and felt the liquid dripping down her thighs. Girl could hear more footsteps, presumably the sounds of other people entering the room. She grew more worried.

The strange woman walked around to the front of the table, to where it met the grate. Girl could hear her heels clicking on the grate. She still could not see her. The woman climbed onto the tabletop, sliding herself down between Girl's arms, stretching them painfully and forcing Girl to move forward til her face was pressed right up against the woman's crotch. The woman lifted up her skirt to reveal her wet pussy, roughly grabbing Girl's hair to push her into it. "Make yourself useful, slave, before I have to beat you some more" and girl, tears welling in her eyes, did her best to comply, burying her tongue between her assailant's lips.

To her dismay, Girl started to feel something behind her, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her ass up again. She felt rough fingers start pulling at her pussy lips, spreading them apart, and then a hard warm thickness plunge into her. Some strange man was behind her, was now fucking her, forcing himself into her again and again. She was shocked and grew tense and still, but the woman smacked her sharp on the back of her head, forcing her to resume her work. After some time she felt the man shudder and tense with a grunt, and she felt the hotness spurt inside her, filling her up. She filled with panic - she wasn't on birth control, and now she was filled with some unknown man's cum. She hoped at least the worst of it must be over.

This didn't prove to be the case though, as another man came up to take his place, forcing his cock inside her. He was even bigger than the last, and she could feel herself stretching. With each push she could feel the plug in her ass forcing down onto his cock, pulling her tight. It was painful, but, though she could barely admit it, pleasurable. Soon enough his cum too was shooting inside her. When he pulled out she could feel it start dripping from her hole. Two more men followed before it finally came to an end.

Meanwhile, the woman had come several times, frequently at the same time as her male companions. She seemed to enjoy pulling her hair and making her have trouble breathing. Girl's face was covered with her slick juices. When the finally man finished she climbed off of the table and wiped herself clean with a dainty handkerchief.

"I think this slave will do nicely indeed" she whispered at last into Girl's ear. "I think I will keep you and make very good use of you. I'll fuck you and breed you and make a good obedient slave out of you, begging to be of service. And maybe" she leaned closer "We can do the same to that child you have if it's a little girl like you as well."

It was at that point that Girl's life changed forever.