Corporate Sissy Ch. 04

Story Info
Sissy makes a decison and gets a new name.
3k words
4.69
10.9k
14

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Corporate Sissy - Chapter 4 - What's your decision?

So here we were, facing each other across the board table in silence. This stunning woman who had just revealed that the deepest and most closely held secret of my life was, in fact, general knowledge within the company I was "interviewing" for.

She knew it all. That I loved being dressed as a woman. That I was deeply bi-sexual. That in my heart of hearts I craved being a complete submissive. That my deepest fantasy was to be a sissy sex slave and give myself over to someone for life.

My brain was having a very hard time focusing on all this and of course my hard 8" cock was betraying my true feelings no matter what I tried to show on my face.

"Mr. Styles we are at a crucial moment in this conversation." Said Ms. Taylor. "I need to know now, today, whether you will be signing this contract and proceeding with giving in to your deepest self. We are going to talk for a few minutes about the questions that are no doubt swirling through your head. But at the end of this conversation you will indicate your intentions by doing one of two things. Either you will stand up and walk out, never to return. Or you will look me in the eyes and tell me 'Yes Mistress I accept'".

"I will be truthful with you and let you know that you have been under my control since you walked into this room." She continued. "That water you have been sipping the past hour is drugged and is why you have that brain fog and hard-on. That concoction, designed in our own labs, will be a regular part of your diet and training as a bimbo sissy."

She went on to explain that the perfume she wears is also a corporate designed drug intended to lower inhibitions of anyone who has not been inoculated to its effects. The room we were in was specially designed to intimidate without being overwhelming, allowing the easier acceptance of controversial ideas to clients, the Board, and one particular sissy.

"In addition, I have had samples of your DNA examined and from that, determined that you possess the personality and physical traits that would be most advantageous to this role.", she continued. "Mr. Styles I did not build a corporation like this without knowing exactly who I was dealing with and exactly what to expect from every situation."

The silence hung for a few more moments. "Ask the question Mr. Styles.", she said with steel in her voice. "Ask the question that is right there in your head. The one you're afraid to ask but equally afraid not to."

Silence

"Ask!", she barked

"What happens if I say yes?", I asked in a soft voice.

"In short, your life will no longer be yours and all decisions will be mine to make, and all aspects of your life are mine to control.", she explained. "From the moment you say yes all choice, with one small exception, will no longer be a part of your voice and all elements of your future become mine to design."

She went on to explain that I would not return to my apartment and would proceed directly into my new lifestyle. In short, I would begin a journey of discovery and design that would transform me from what I am now into what she, my Mistress and Owner, wanted to make me.

"I will leave you now for 10 minutes to make what may be the last decision of your life.", she said as she stood and headed to the door of the boardroom. As her hand rested on the doorhandle, she turned to look over her shoulder to see my eyes following her walk across the carpeted floor. Her piercing green eyes flashed and once again I felt the bottom fall out of my world as I realized that the combination of her perfume, the drugs in the water, the design of the room and the thought of living out my lifelong fantasy had led to this point in time where....I....was....in....love.

For 10 minutes I sat motionless, absorbed in the swirling thoughts and emotions that filled my head. Ten minutes of fate determining, life changing, fantasy framing, silence.

Exactly on time Ms. Taylor walked back in the room. She stood tall and stunningly gorgeous at the head of the table and locked her eyes on mine. Those green eyes pulled the very essence of life from me and gave it back tenfold. I forgot my aching cock and swirling head. My thoughts cleared, my heart settled, and my breathing evened out.

Her gaze was unfaltering and steady. She raised one eyebrow a millimetre....

"Yes Mistress, I accept.", I said softly but with confidence.

Without a word to me she picked up the phone on the table and punched one button. "Yes" is all she said.

"Stand up and take off all your clothes except those panties of yours", said the woman who had all of a sudden become my "Mistress". Her first command was delivered with a soft and deceptively gentle voice that made it very apparent she would brook no discussion.

I stood and began to remove everything except the pink panties I had stolen from my girlfriend. In less than a minute I was standing. shifting nervously from foot to foot with my hard cock tenting the panties, as she looked me up and down. I have always had a slim build and have been reasonably confident about my body. But there was something about the way that Ms. Taylor.... I mean Mistress Taylor, looked at me that made me feel more like a meal for a hungry animal than a naked man.

"Mmmmmmm we are going to have such fun with you my dear". She mused.

Reaching under the table she pulled out what looked like a dog collar but one you'd put on an expensive breed you wanted to show off. It was slim and a deep purple with a single large ring at the centre. She beckoned me over and without hesitation I did so, heart racing. She indicated for me to turn around and as I did her hand brushed against my hard cock somehow still contained by the panties. I almost fell over with the acute pleasure of that touch.

The collar seemed perfect in her manicured fingers and as I stood with my head held high she reached around and wrapped the collar around my neck. As the leather touched my skin my cock jumped yet again and leaked a drop of pre-cum. "With the locking of this collar you are now and forever mine", she whispered in my ear. I heard the snap of the lock and felt her fingers brush the side of my neck. I turned to face her and watched as she placed the key on a gold chain around her neck, letting it rest between her amazing cleavage.

"I promised you the opportunity to make one more decision before you became mine for life", she said. "I want you to choose a new name. This will be the name, beside slut, bimbo, whore, slave and so on, you will be known by for the rest of your life.".

It was explained that in order to live my life as a bimbo slut I was to consider myself to be a slut and every good slut needs a slut's name. I hesitated for only a moment and said, "Crystal Mistress. I wish to be known as Crystal."

She looked at me with those hypnotising green eyes and nodded. "Crystal it is."

"Now slut Crystal here is your first training session. One of your primary duties will be my pleasure and that of a fairly large number of people I select. Today you are going to begin learning what makes me tick.", Mistress said as a touch of colour rose from her throat into her beautiful face.

She commanded me to step back two paces and kneel. I obeyed instantly as she stood before me and locked her eyes on mine. As I watched she slowly removed her suit jacket and began to unbutton her blouse. The buttons literally popped open at the slightest touch of her manicured nails and before long her bare midriff emerged, flat and flawless. But the truly remarkable feature that drew my eyes and stopped my breathing were her breasts.

Dear reader, were you to search for the rest of your life nothing more perfect than those magnificent breasts could be found. Brimming ever so slightly over her expensive bra (remember that I have had a long and educational history with lingerie), her skin was soft and silky smooth with a hint of a sun kissed tan. As the last button gave up the fight, she shrugged off the blouse. Her shoulders were similarly soft and flawless and rounded in the most feminine way imaginable.

My heart was beating out of my chest and my cock bouncing gently in time with my pulse as she reached to one side the undo the zipper that held her skirt tight around her hips. Slowly she drew the zipper down and now I could see the top of her garter belt which, of course, matched her bra. She turned away from me slightly as she pushed the skirt over her hips showing off the tops of her black, seamed stockings. She stepped out of the skirt keeping her black, 6" stilettos on.

She turned back to me, and I stopped breathing. Not only was I facing this beautiful and deeply sexual woman, but I was face to face with a growing bulge in her matching panties.

I looked up again with my mouth wide open.

"That's right Crystal." She said in a whisper. "I'm the same as you. Or rather what you're going to be one day."

Her cock was straining against the panties, and I could see the outline clearly showing me that, not only was she extremely well endowed, but her cock was just as flawless as the rest of her. She looked down at me and with a wink mouthed the words "Do it".

I held my breath, licked my dry lips and reached up to grasp the strings of her panties. This was the first time I had touched her skin and the shock of it shot through my whole body, culminating in a jolt in my cock. I slid my fingers under the strings and began to pull them slowly down until at last her cock shot out from under the material.

When I say shot out, I mean like a missile that almost poked out my eye. Hard as a rock and standing almost straight up against her smooth skinned belly it was magnificent. At least 8" in length and as thick around as her wrist and sooo beautifully proportioned. Her skin was completely bare, with not even a peach fuzz visible, her balls smooth and round in their sack all surrounded by shaped and toned thighs only further enhanced by the perfectly balanced stockings.

"Touch it slut.", She said, "I want to see what I have to work with here."

I reached up and began to softly stroke her cock while equally softly stroking my other hand up and down her thigh. I could smell her perfume and the sweet scent of her morning body powder both of which made my cock ache with need. Her cock was hot to the touch but soft and seemed to fit in my hand perfectly. I leaned in and while I stroked her, I nuzzled her small perfectly round balls and buried my nose in her crotch. My tongue snaked out and tickled her balls while I gently sucked each one into my mouth. At one point I had both balls in my mouth and sucking and pulling with increasing tension until I heard her groan in pleasure.

As my hand moved up and down on her cock, I felt a wetness at the tip and quickly wiped up her pre-cum. Without a second thought I put my finger in my mouth and lovingly sucked and swallowed the precious fluid.

After a couple of minutes, I gently indicated that she should tun around and bend over the desk. As she did so I was greeted by yet another pleasant surprise as I saw the jewelled butt plug deeply embedded in her ass. She pushed back against my hands, and I took that as instruction to remove the plug. I reached up and pulled gently until it popped out. The shiny stainless steel plug was clean as a whistle, so I popped it into my mouth to clean it further. I then leaned in again and began to lick and nibble all around her ass and drive my tongue as deep into her as possible.

She groaned again and pushed back even harder, further burying my face between her glorious ass cheeks. I reached around and renewed stroking her cock only now I could feel her thrusting into my hand as my tongue delved deeper into her tight ass. It was only a minute or two and she whirled around, grabbed my head and thrust her cock quite unceremoniously into the back of my throat. Mistress' was the biggest cock I had ever played with and I was struggling to accommodate her size as she began the fuck my face with considerable vigor. I could feel every detail, every vein, every curve and I loved every second of it. Her scent and taste and the feel of her long-nailed fingers in my hair sent me to realms of pleasure as yet unexplored.

I felt her swell even more in my mouth and I knew what was coming - so to speak. With one more groan she plucked her hard cock from my mouth and began to stroke. I watched the tip of her huge cock only inches from my face and without any further thought I looked up in her eyes and opened my mouth to receive her essence.

The first long rope of white cum landed from the upper left of my forehead to the bottom right of my chin. The second string snaked across my upper lip and the third, the biggest of them all, squirted straight into my mouth, coating my tongue. I didn't move as she pushed out every last drop of her considerable load onto my tongue, and by the time she was done and began to relax, my mouth was almost full. She stepped back and commanded me to swallow. I did so with my eyes closed causing my cock to twitch even more in my panties.

She commanded me to wipe up all that had landed on my face and as I did so she slowly sank back into a chair with her legs spread wide. When I had scooped up all the cum and cleaned my fingers, she nodded towards her now softening cock. Without further instruction I crawled over and began to clean her cock and surrounding area including her perfect balls.

Once she was as clean as I could make her, she told me to stand. She reached over and rolled my panties down until my cock was standing to attention and my balls were hanging in front of the rolled underwear. As I stood there she slowly and softly stroked the underside of my cock with her manicured finger - just one finger! From somewhere deep inside me I could feel my own orgasm beginning to boil over and to my amazement I had to announce, "Mistress I'm going to cum".

"You my slut may never again cum without permission from me or someone I have designated. Do you understand slut?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress." I responded, barely able to hold back my seemingly inevitable orgasm. For one more torturous minute she stroked me with that finger as I stood with my eyes closed trying to concentrate on not cumming. Her perfume, the taste of her cum and the heady sensation of all that had happened today were leaving me dizzy and barely aware of anything other than the need to cum.

Finally, after what seemed like hours she muttered, "Cum for me slut". The ensuing explosion created a deep, almost animalistic tension inside me as spasm after spasm rippled from deep in my belly to the very tip of my cock. I felt each squirt of cum as if it were being pulled out of me by a rope. 3...4...5...6 times I felt my orgasm rip through me spewing what felt like gallons of cum. Finally, it stopped and I drew in one deep, sweet breath and began to slump down. Her words caught me with one sharp command, and I straightened up again.

"Eat!" she said. I opened my eyes and there before me was her cupped hand filled with the cum I had just released. I opened my mouth and gratefully allowed her to pour the cum into my mouth. After swallowing the first offering I licked her hand until not a single drop remained. She indicated a spot on the boardroom table where a few drops and one squirt had missed her hand and I dropped immediately and began to clean the table with my willing tongue.

When the table was clean I helped Mistress dress and get ready to return to her work day. "You will leave here now." She said as she was about to leave the room. "There is a car downstairs waiting for you and it will take you where you're going next. As described earlier, you will not be returning home and will not have any opportunity to say goodbye to anyone in your life. Anyone important to you will be informed that you are safe and will be put at ease, so they don't worry that you are in any danger. I will see you soon my pet."

And with that my Mistress left the room. The attractive secretary who I had first met when I arrived appeared at the door to watch me dress and escort me to the front door of the building. On shaky legs I followed, mind buzzing and body exhausted.

"What could possibly be next?", I thought....