All Comments on 'Corporate Whores'

by whatdreamsmaycome

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story. Ending was brilliant. I like the MC's last statement.

Ocker53Ocker53over 1 year ago

Another good read⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Before the Covid pandemic and widespread quarantine, I would have jumped at the chance to be the office whore for my husband's company. But now... flashing when the mood strikes me has become a pleasant and safe alternative.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loved it!

Any more stories involving this family would be appreciated.

HighBrowHighBrow11 months ago

Goofy, sexy fun.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Really entertaining and well written. Endong statement by Zane was awesome. Great stuff. How is this not rated higher? 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it. Another rare "more than 5 stars" story.

I was initially wary but after their first few bouts of dialogue, I figured this was going to be more of a comedy than some drama. "Don't you have a banana or something, for scale?" LOL yep good comedy. :) The level of trust and love between this husband and wife is admirable. If only more couples were like that, there'd be a lot fewer cheating wives (and husbands) in the LW pool.

It was a great setup and the fact they took down those bastards for the atrocious things they did was just so satisfying. I absolutely abhor people that use their money and power to subjugate people in any way, but sexual coercion/slavery/blackmail is just unconscionable to me. Good riddance to these scumbags. Hope they get used well in their new domicile. A little appropriate payback.

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

funny good story

Jalibar62Jalibar624 months ago

Loved it. Had me smiling throughout. Easy 5*

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Super great story with an crazy ending!

MattblackUKMattblackUK3 months ago

Hilarious and with a neat twist. 5*

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous