All Comments on 'Corporate Whores'

by whatdreamsmaycome

Sort by:
  • 111 Comments
johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesover 7 years ago
That was...

Awesomely hilarious. Damn mattress tag removed. Gets you every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dude, you are hysterical!

This is the second story of yours that I've read that had me laughing like hell. Over the top, yes, but you meant it to be. This is just the perfect satire on all those incredibly stupid "Corporate Whore" stories we see on here constantly. You just keep skewering all those cliched awful storied. You are such a master of dry tongue-in-cheek humor. I loved the way Traci and Zane operated. You remind me of someone, the way you write. Great story, and you're a hell of a writer. No brainer five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
What a great little story

Had me laughing. I think you're the funniest writer since HDK was in his prime. This is the third story of yours I've read and I've given them all a five. I thought I was going to choke when the wife said, "Maybe you could feel them up or something." I figured something like that was coming in the end. Just shows how ridiculous those kinds of stories are that do this seriously are. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Light hearted romp of a tale

Perfect! You hit all the idiotic stories like this right between the eyes with this little humorous gem. You definitely have a knack for biting humor. Two perfect pages of snarky laughs. Thanks for writing. 5*. Wish I could give more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice way to start the day

You've quickly become someone I look for. Got up and read this before work. I'm going to be smiling all day. Thanks. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect

Not a misstep anywhere in this. Great tone and pace, hilarious characters, great writing and editing. Not some serious epic, but it was exactly what it was supposed to be.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
What a refreshing story...

What a refreshing story...Funny, written in a way we all knew that it would have a twist in the end, and above all a tremendous satire to those shitty "Corporate whores stories". 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Almost passed on this one

I saw the title and description and thought this was going to be one of those office slut stories. Then I saw a couple of comments and remembered this guy wrote "The Cage" so I gave it a shot. Glad I did. I was laughing my ass off. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

Probably piss off the cum slurpers like swingerjoe, but this was very funny. The wife was sexy as hell, too. Too bad he didn't get that night with all three women! I guess he knew when he had it good.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Three stories within the month. Prolific author!

And, in my view, each story better than the one before. My congratulations, WhatDreamsMayCome.

I thought this story was a marked improvement on your earlier two. No Way Back was decidedly better than The Cage, which took a single joke and beat it to death. This one also had a somewhat jocular underlying theme, but I felt that it was much better developed.

A good one.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story

I doubt this author or anyone else gives a shit what you think, Luedon, you condescending bitch. Great little story author. A really amusing parody of the usual mindless fuck and suck business whore story. You're good at this.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
The thing I really appreciate about this writer, especially today is

that he allows comments and voting. There were several stories today that did not. That is the writer's choice, but as a reader, I do enjoy reading and leaving a comment. Thanks for that display of courage and for giving us such a fun little romp. It was well written and a pleasure to read.

CrkcpprCrkcpprover 7 years ago
Loved this !

Wow author , you're certainly making quite a name for yourself in this genre , as someone earlier said , your style reminds me of some of HDK's humorous stories.

All these little trope's that have been run into the ground here in LW land.

I couldn't believe that one of these " Corporate Whore " series was resurrected after being in its well deserved grave for a decade ! Maybe this will spell the death knell for these stupid storylines.

5 *'s and added to my favorite authors list !

P.S. We would all love it if you could possibly set your sarcastic sights on the " Indian Wives " tropes next ! They have gotten totally out of control.

jasonnhjasonnhover 7 years ago
What a romp

I knew exactly where it was going almost from the start but what a great way to get there. Wonderfully droll lead. Sexy. Funny lines. Arrogant jerks. Squeaky mattresses. Laminate floors. And of course mattress tags. Great story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Awesome!

I guess I'm a little slow, but it actually took me a couple of minutes to realize that all the case references earlier were about THIS case, LOL!

I can't take credit for the original idea, but one thing that the "Corporate Whore" stories ignore is that a good manager or associate doesn't need to pimp out his wife, and will leave if that is the only path to advancement, leaving the company with only low- to mid-level employees, which will ultimately doom the company.

Just an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done

I needed a good laugh this morning.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I think there's a Humor category for this stuff?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Yes!

Now THIS is how parody is done! Very well-executed. You bludgeoned us over the head in your "cage" story, but this one the humor is far more subtle.

Whatever you do, DO NOT ever consider writing a similar parody of the tired old BTB genre. If you do, all of the same people who are praising this story will turn on you like rabid dogs.

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years ago
Funny!

The comment about hiding the ruler cracked me up! 5 stars

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 7 years ago

I thought this was excellent, very droll twist at the end. Well written, good all round tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
As good as your first two stories were

This one is even better. As LSD said, I feel sorry for the fans of the kind of story you didn't write, but I was having too much fun laughing to worry about them. The whole marshmallow thing was very funny. He was a s'more! Very funny and well written. 5*

I agree with @Kimi. This is a perfect place for this story. I also agree with @swingerjoe. Don't write that story. He's the only one who would like it.

bruce22bruce22over 7 years ago
Good Story

The theme was not new but it was a lot of fun throughout.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 7 years ago
Good story - reminds me of HDK's writing

And that is a compliment. Five stars and thank you for the story.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
Short and fun.

Be interested in how far Marci let those shitheads go.

Being naked except for garters and leggings didn't look too good.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
4*

Enjoyed it. My usual comment would be wrong category but this one was good enough I'll let it slip by.

AhazuraAhazuraover 7 years ago
loved it

I dig your style and humor boss. Keep it up!

Ahaz

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A knee slapper

Very well constructed and lighthearted story. It was fun to read and flowed along nicely. You have some kind of gift. I hope you keep writing. I gave you five stars. I haven't read many better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect. A beautiful lampoon of the corporate whore/office wife genre.

There were enough tells early on to keep those who hate corporate whore stories in the audience. But not so many as to ruin the sting for those slobbering baboons who actually enjoy reading about the wives of ambitious husbands being prostituted for the dangling promotion. I bet you disappointed some neanderthals. It was very satisfying, for a change.

Thank you for your time and clever plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just found this little delight

Just a great story. Fun, sexy, well written, what's not to like? After reading the crap posted today, this was just a breath of fresh air. Thanks, WDMC.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 7 years ago
Burn!

I had almost forgotten exchange:

"I never knew the Air Force had aircraft carriers," I said.

He stuttered around for a minute. "What do you mean?" he asked.

"Well, those Hornets are carrier based," I said.

Talk about a burn!

maddictmaddictover 7 years ago
What the phugh.

Well done. I thought a very eyes wide open approach. I was looking forward to the night with out all the extras. I've heard the same as you, have a ow-e soak it in-cid-er.( how do i word play when spelling)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
By far the best story this week.

That's the way you do it. Great little satire with all the dry humor you could imagine.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 7 years ago
Shakespearean

It was all funny but "mattress tag removal". That's genius.

MikesmilesMikesmilesover 7 years ago
Thank You

What a well-written and erotic story! I wonder how often things like this happen in the real world. I doubt that the whole staff would get in on a woman like this, but I feel certain that it occurs more often than we think. I'd like to be in either position: staff member or husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Everyone likes this story

Based on the comments here. All I will add is "I like it, too."

Thanks for writing.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
It's nice to find a story for once where the shits get what is REALLY coming to them...

Not what their power and money makes them THINK they have coming to them...

And all without wifey getting turned into a slut first...

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 7 years ago
company whore stories

If you are really good enough to be promoted then you are good enough to find another job, and smart enough to have evidence so that if they don't give a glowing reference they will suffer. Being a whistleblower can get you black balled, but if you keep quiet and they black ball you anyway it's time to loose the hounds.

If you're not good enough to earn the job then the company can't afford to promote you just for sex with your wife, escorts are cheaper than paying you to screw things up or sit and play solitaire for the privilege.

Wonder if there is a story with a guy that hires a whore to pretend to be his wife for a job like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
All your stories suck!

There's very little sex in your long winded boring unrealistic stories,

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago

I would really like to see a story where the protagonist just hired an escort to play his wife as Tw0Cr0ws suggested.

I think it could be pretty amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@anon "all your stories suck."

You obviously haven't read any of this guy's stories. Long winded? You got ADD? Two of them are two pages and one of them is one page. The longest one has some of the hottest sex in it I've ever seen! You're just making some asshole comment without reading the stories or even looking to see how long they are. Just shows what an asshole you are. This guy is one of the best writers to come along in a hellofa long time. Don't let assholes like that guy get you down, WDMC. I loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid...and not the story

I loved this finally a story of a LOVING wife all the other comments here think that a loving wife has to cheat y'all are stupidest

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Or is it Whore Corporations...Trump that!

Sorry, couldn't resist a little jab (tiny hands...tiny hands) at or Cheat in Chief. Let the quid pro quo roll...I can't wait for slots and tables in the Lincoln bedroom.

Back to the story...I liked it. And I wasn't fooled by the ending, I pretty much had that figured out by the third paragraph.

Oh and for all you commentarians who seem to have been Left Behind (just like all the Trump voters in those mostly empty red states) when a sense of humor was passed out. Sorry you didn't get yours, or maybe I got more than my share. HA!

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 7 years ago
With Tongue Planted Firmly in Cheek.....

The way this one was going to go became apparent early on, but it was such fun reading that I pretended to myself that I was going to be surprised. I think the really great touch was the charge of removing the mattress tag. I wonder how many people know of the tag that clearly says: "do not remove this tag" that's on all pillows and mattreses. This author has a nice touch for surprise and humor. 5*

SelqSelqover 7 years ago
Excellent story, excellent humor

Just reading through the comments, everything I could say has been said.

The fact that in all of your stories you are getting high marks from such a wide range of readers says more than anything else.

I'll just say thank you for writing and I look forward to seeing your next story.

GrandPaMGrandPaMabout 7 years ago
Hey hot & bothered Inappropriate AussieSlang...

I like this story quite a bit, but somehow it seems to me like it might be about hmmm...idunno, about 59 years away from current times? something like that, anyway. ;-)

I still like your style, Dude. lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sex and humor

I love your writing style! This story was fun. It showed a loving and healthy relationship between a husband and wife. I absolutely loved it. Write on!

OvercriticalOvercriticalalmost 7 years ago
What fun!

I haven't had such good laughs reading Literotica until I found what...come. It's a real gas to honestly laugh at some of his dialog. A real talent. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The thin man

One reader commented that the story seemed to be set in an earlier time. What the repartee reminded me of was Dashiell Hammett's "The Thin Man".

fisheronefisheronealmost 7 years ago
Good team wins

I find mentally enriching to see the couples win and the thieves taken down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes 5*

The best period!

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
5*****

An end of the Executives Privileges?

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Well Told And Funny

Lots of great one-liners and a superb twist at the end. Thanks much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hilarious! 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My checks hurt from smiling

Loved the give and take writing between the couple. A Fun reading story.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
Good 'un.

5 from me.

lickitandstickitlickitandstickitover 6 years ago
Pretty good twist

I've seen this scenario played out in LW lots of times, the law firm slut deal.... I loved the twist and of course the satire.. LOL Well done

boatbummboatbummover 6 years ago
Wonderful Story And Setup!

You could just feel the sting coming.....

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
08/23/17 another dumb anonymous!

Excellent story line. I was on the edge of me seat until the ending. Ignore comments from dummies like 08/23/17 anynmous. He is just another dumb Republican from voted for Trump.

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
great story 5*

i'd pay to read your stories, excellent.

StubbyoneStubbyoneabout 6 years ago
Funny as hell.

Great reparte between husband and wife. Had a pretty good idea they were going to burn the firm towards the end, but it was such a fun read that it didn't matter. Laughed out loud a bunch of times. You have some serious writing skills. I'd pay money to read what you write. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait for more, please ? 😊

ju8streadingju8streadingabout 6 years ago

hopefully you post some more stories soon.

i enjoyed reading all the ones you have so far.

thank you for posting them

calflashcalflashalmost 6 years ago
Great story

Don't know why but I kind of saw this one coming but it was a great ride as your others I've read.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Another good one

Your parodies of the LW mainstays are beautiful writing. You have the imagination to conceive these gems and the talent to put them into words. Thank you again.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Again

Reading through the WDMC catalog again. I love this story. Pretty dang funny every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hmmmm.....!

If you sit on one of those five pointy things I've just given your story, you can hum it painfully, and we can set it to beautiful music....but it would most probably sound like crap muzak. On second thoughts maybe you should keep on writing, and I can go back to guessing what your spaced out punch line is going to be. However, I will play nice and say thanks for writing!

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Ok great 5 stars slut wife she loves u too in prison garb

Enjoyed it well written

Sell out wife

Sure 12th of never

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

Another awesome story subverting all the usual loving wives tropes. The banter between husband and wife really made me smile.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Reading again

Love this story, it's funny, sexy, nice twists and a joy to read again and again. I wish I could score it again. Well done!

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nice twist

I loved the exchanges between the spouse's, really excellent story.

BarryJames1952BarryJames1952over 4 years ago

Brilliant!

Dialog, plot, characters, writing... Brilliant. Best word I can think of. 5*

BurntRedstoneBurntRedstoneabout 4 years ago
Perfectly paced

What a great story! Such an awesome ending to a brilliantly written tale of corporate slime!

Thanks so much!

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

A story that was fun from the start! Well told and even the jokes came across well! Thank you!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Another good one

Turned out I really enjoyed this story. I thought it was going to be another run of the mill cheating wife and boss story. You turned it around completely. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Marvelous Story!

Hilarious too! Loved the ending. 5*s.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
I love it

I love a good takedown story

Artie88Artie88almost 4 years ago
Good light approach - liked it

Nice to see some integrity in both the protagonists for a change.

Well done.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
I thought I was going to hate it.

Then the ending came. Good story! I like where it went! Any day you can bring down that kind of scum is a good day. You fooled me, so I guess that means the story was told well. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
With All Of The

Lighthearted reparte between the husband and wife, not to mention the sister-in-law how could anyone think this was going to actually be a cheating wife story. Too much style, too much fun for that. I'll admit I didn't have a clue who anyone was going to turn out to be other than the scumbags, but there were a couple of clues when he mentioned the sound quality being affected by the squeaky bed, twice, so I knew there was going to be a reckoning.

Two lines almost made me fall out of my chair:

"Sorry, no bananas about, all I have is a stapler. I don't think anyone is going to let me near their junk with a stapler." Pity, that.

"By midnight I was roasting over a fire and ready for my graham crackers and chocolate bar." After reading this story and 'A Little Interlude". All I can say is S'more. Signed: BTW

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
👍

Liked this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
GOOD GOOD GOOD

VERY GOOD. What else can i say? GOOOOD!!!

LarrynDallasLarrynDallasover 3 years ago
Apparently - Well Done

I thought you telegraphed the ending early on, but from reading the comments, many people did not see it coming. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Dang it 2 great ones laughed out loud tried to just smile didn't work

And they keep rolling along

jtwheels

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

Great story. And who didn't know it was the evil twin who slid in next to him at their family dinner?

CagivagurlCagivagurlabout 3 years ago

Five stars for a fantastic story. Lots of laughs, funny AF.... Well done, you made my day

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fantasy, but it hit areas that I hate, there are lots of stories where self proclaimed"elitists" manipulate, abuse their power, intimidate and enslave their employees in the most horrific, debauched and illegal ways without ever facing payback or consequences. Worse, most of these self proclaimed elitists are mostly lawyers(where did they learn to ignore morals, ethics and right? at the highest and most illiberal schools in the USA< havard yale, stamford, priceton, yada yada), elected public officials(mostly lawyers who manipulate laws to suit their needs, ignoring again,morals ethics and fairness), doctors might make up a sinificant % after attys, and doctors of late seem to be more interested in power(political or other)than in thne motto "first do no harm: Now they are pretty much, get grab what they can for themselves and fuck the proles. I really like stories where the victims fight back and win. wish real life was more like that, also am surprised that there has not been a real world uptick in voter proles getting pissed off and shooting our unrepresentative elected lying scum in DC and in state offices; govnors come to mind as needing face to face consults w/ the devil.

AngusMAngusMalmost 3 years ago

Well who would have thought What a denouement !!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Reading this great story again. It’s time for this author to write again.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

I’ve had a quiet day today. I have spent most of the day reading this authors work. I sincerely hope the author is well and is working on some new releases. I very much enjoyed the story and I simply love your sense of humor!

Earthmover65Earthmover65about 2 years ago

I think that this was one of my top three stories ever. The one liners and backdoor humor is amazing. Please continue on

MellowJoeMellowJoeabout 2 years ago

> Jesus, Zane, I give you one job.

I love this story so much.

UnassignedUnassignedalmost 2 years ago

Simply wonderful! I just don't get this author's scores - every story (and I've just binge-read the lot, again) is a slam-dunk 5*, AINEC. They're expertly written, clever and original, and he manages to span the range from hilarious to dark. These are some of the best works on this site.

.

The only problem is that it's now been over 3 years since the most recently posted story. Please grace us with some new ones!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story with a twist. Lot better than the so called cheesy sissy cuck fantasy they keep throwing out on here.

premshankerpremshankeralmost 2 years ago

Good story

But Corporate Heads are not all that 'supid'.

They check each 'nuts & bolts' ,before venture in any project

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This author has hit the nail on the head in each of his stories I've read. They need to write more or find where he's writing for pay if that's the case. any rate I want more from them. LP

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

It's fiction, so smart, successful businessmen can be that stupid.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

Just to take this seriously for just a moment, aren't most, if not all, of the wives that the other executives are so willing to share just trophy wives anyway, not true loving wives?

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesover 1 year ago

Cute Story, enjoyed the twist in the ending. Thanks for your writing.

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

I like it!

I hoped I knew where it was going, and I wasn't completely wrong.

Glad to see it wasn't the usual slut wife/cuck story.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous