Corpravores World Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom tries scat drug on son.
869 words
3.75
13.3k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimmyb89
Jimmyb89
15 Followers

All characters are 18 or over, strong scat themes.

Characters

Doctor Young -- James mom, she has been working on viable food alternatives with her biology team for several years due to a world food shortage. She is a short, fiery brunette who had James at a young age. She used this moment to push her to get her degree to support him. Her husband passed away due to a car accident ten years ago when James was eight, and she hasn't had a partner since. She lives for her son, and to try and feed the world.

James Young -- Doctor Youngs son, he is eighteen years old, didn't make the grades to go to college, but his mom loves him regardless. He has a massive scat fetish, and loves to smell/try to eat his moms shit.

Chapter 1

It had taken months of difficult work, fusing together genetics from various avian DNA strains, along with human DNA genomes to create the 'wonder drug' as Doctor Young put it. It was inspired by an awful discovery she had made with her son, when she caught him fishing her poop out of the toilet. He had tried to cover it by saying he was starving and was willing to eat anything, but deep down she knew it was turning him on to eat his mothers shit.

However, his excuse of being starving was inspiration, she later researched and discovered some birds were 'copravores' and were capable of getting nutrients from their poop. She wondered if it would be possible to do similar for humans, transforming the waste product in poop, and transforming it to replenish the body, it would have life changing consequences.

Once she had the inspiration, and an idea of who would be their first candidate, she went to her biology team to find out if this was possible. Initially some of the team were very hesitant, two men even quit, but she took the opportunity to round her team to an all-female squad. 12 months later, and she had a seemly working prototype, but needed some lab rats. She put a post on several toilet fetish sites, knowing she would easily get some responses; however, she knew her son would be interested too.

Once she got home, she moved towards the kitchen, getting out one of her mother's china bowl she placed it below her cheeks, letting out a soft erogenous groan, a large brown log worked its way out. She giggled, thinking how shocked her own mother would be if she could see how her daughter was treating her family china. Once the thick log was out of her anus, she went to her bedroom and changed into a pair of tight jeans and a small pink shirt, however, she kept her original white panties, now with brown stains, knowing how dirty she was made her smile.

Chapter 2 (one hour later)

James arrived home at dusk, as he walked in her noticed his mom looking amazing in a tight pink shirt, her small perky boobs sticking out. His stomach grumbled, he always felt hungry these past few months, he liked to joke he had a skinny mans 6 pack. As he entered the kitchen there was a... unique smell, he could see moms spaghetti and smell it too, but at his end was a plate, with a silver platter on the top, it was giving off an odd smell, which was slightly arousing. "sit down, todays a celebration" mom said.

As he took a seat at the family table mom said "We made a huge breakthrough at work today, but we will need some volunteers to help." I nodded, "Take a look below the silver platter, if your interested, I can get you into our program at work, and there's many more meals like that ahead, you may never go hungry again." I took the silver platter of the plate, in front of me was a sandwich with a brown paste in the middle. "Is this a joke mom, because of the other day? I have already said, I am sorry, I didn't mean to upset you!"

The sandwich smelled amazing to me. "Is it?" I asked. Mom shook her head "No joke son, this is my shit, about an hour old. Our new drug at work will allow you to eat it without any side effects, in fact it will be healthy for your body" I nodded, picking up the sandwich eying it "If you want it, you need to take this drug now, and once you finish you'll be coming with me to the lab.

I gave my son the tablet, my pussy was wetter than I wanted to admit, as he sat down. I began eating my spaghetti as he dug into my greasy shit sandwich. It was so hot to see him intake a part of me, it had come from my asshole not an hour ago. As he finished, he had a brown stain around the top of his lip, I had to point it out to him "you have some on my shit on your lip, son" he smiled, licking it "yum mom, best meal ever, thank you"

Jimmyb89
Jimmyb89
15 Followers